Post: Embedded Developer
• Proficiency and Hands on Experience on Embedded C, various protocols such as I2C, SPI, RS232 etc.
• Testing and debugging of hardware and firmware
• B.E. E&TC , Electronics
• Certification in Embedded System Development/Application
• Minimum 1 years of Experience in same domain
About VertAxis Futuretech Pvt. Ltd.
A key strength of the Biostrap platform is its backend pulse wave analysis software, which takes the photoplethysmogram (PPG) recording from the wrist and extracts a wealth of information from every detected heartbeat, as well as for the duration of the measurement.
Currently very little processing is done on the wearable itself. You will help change that.
You will translate, adapt, or possibly redesign algorithms for analyzing a PPG pulse wave and extracting biometric measurements from it, for on-device use. That is:
- Translate: when feasible, convert parts of the algorithm from the server from Python into Embedded C++ code
- Adapt: create workarounds for code that cannot be directly translated
- Redesign: for parts of algorithms that are too memory- or computation-intensive for a device, design an algorithm that can run on-device without sacrificing much in accuracy.
The algorithms and their implementation will have to be accurate, efficient, and well-documented.
You will also improve the backend algorithms and design and implement new algorithms to measure new biometrics.
- A Master’s degree in a computational field.
- Advanced knowledge of, and experience with, Python and C++.
- Strong mathematical background, and in particular good understanding of signal processing.
- Ability and drive to work independently on an open problem.
- Fluency in English.
Role: Functions Developer (Embedded c - Algorithm / Driving Functions Development)
- Design and development of automotive feature/function software/components (ACC, AEB, TSR, LKA etc.) for ADAS/AD systems
- Coordination and regular interaction with different stakeholders and teams like testing, requirements, leads etc.
- Participate in SW requirement generation, SW architecture, detailed design etc.
- 3-7 years of experience in development of Algorithm & Functions for advance driver assist systems (ADAS), Autonomous driving (AD)
- Development experience with safety critical systems
- Experienced in development using MATLAB Simulink, TargetLink, Stateflow
- Experience in modelling and validation of control systems
- Knowledge of SIL, Performance Test, Functional testing
- Embedded software development using C, C++
- Issue management and version control
- Knowledge of ASPICE processes, Static analysis, MISRA checks etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive approach for problem solving
Good to have:
- Knowledge of ADAS/AD functions (ACC, TSR, AEB, LCA etc), Data Analysis
- Experienced in managing and authoring of function specification requirements
- Familiarity with AUTOSAR RTE
Nice to have:
- AUTOSAR, Functional Safety (ISO26262) exposure
- Scripting Knowledge - Python, MATLAB
- Working knowledge of automotive protocols like CAN, Ethernet etc.
Build new features, enhance existing functionality and fix issues in the Windows Desktop application.
Help develop and maintain UI component library (Windows, dialogs , complex widgets)
Advise and assist the other developers in the Desktop.
- Very strong programming skills in UI development using Qt/C++
- A strong ability to think about components and modules as they relate to other components as part of a larger system.
- QML knowledge is a plus
- Cross platform application development knowledge is a plus, not mandatory
- A very strong attention to detail and the willingness to deliver pixel perfect UI according to the designs.
- Must have: Very strong in ModelView architecture
- Must have : In-depth C++, STL, and data structures knowledge
Desirable : Familiar with unit test frameworks like QtTest or Gtest
Desirable : Experienced with Agile methodology
Desirable : Knowledge in GIT or any other config management tool
Good understanding of object oriented techniques methodologies.
Good hands-on experience of C++ system programming and design.
C/C++, Qt, STL, Design, QML
Experience In product development is good to have
Embedded System Engineer
Working on Embedded programming on the microcontroller, Linux/Android OS development
Working on component sourcing, PCB Design and fabrication
Working on assembly and testing
Working on field deployment and Testing
Must be exceptionally good in Embedded Systems C programming, testing/ debugging and in advanced C concepts
Capable of working in Embedded Systems based projects based on 8 and 32 bit microcontrollers (STM32)
Experience with communication protocols and peripherals like UART, SPI, RTC, Ethernet
Hands on experience in IDE like Keil, AVR Studio, MPLAB
Strong documentation and writing skills
1-3 years preferable, fresher with good embedded system knowledge can also apply
Launched in 2014, Oxit has continually focused on true innovation in IoT services through the creation
of solutions and products for an adaptive global business marketplace. Our diverse list of clienteles,
ranging across a multitude of industries, has grown to recognize and trust Oxit in partnering in all
aspects of Smart Technology capabilities from designing to prototyping, development and carefully
launching their ideas
Proficient in connected objects, an IoT embedded engineer develops innovative solutions that help
users to receive, control and manage information.
Conceptualizing, designing, developing, & managing IoT end devices, middleware, interfaces, and
● Analyze, discuss and understand user/business requirements
● Translate business requirements to optimizer solutions, system & firmware specifications
● Design & Implement firmware/software as per specifications and conduct unit tests
● Managing & building end devices and middleware (Gateway development)
● Connectivity solutions, protocol implementation, stack development (ex: Lora)
● Perform integration, acceptance tests, troubleshooting, and debugging
● Work in collaboration with other team members, leadership, and other departments towards
solution implementation and delivery
● Adhere to organization/project process standards and guidelines
● Handling internal (team, departments, and leadership) and external (customers & partners)
● Collaborate with and support Hardware team towards HW design & development
● Collaborate with and support Software team towards backend development, API definition &
interfacing, Mobile, Cloud, & Web application definition
● Researching, creating, and testing IoT solutions
● Designing platform solutions that are cloud-compatible and work with IoT applications
● Providing solutions to issues related to the connection of networks and platforms
● Contribute to improving quality, accelerating development and deployment - process improvement
and tools improvement
● Showcase ability to play different Agile roles and manage small teams
● Supporting management with client interactions and at times leading it
● Hands-on programming experience in C/C++/Python in Embedded/IoT environment
● Good working knowledge of Linux internals & application development
● Good working experience of RTOS & bare metal programming
● Hands-on experience in device driver development
● Hands-on experience with protocol implementation (wired & wireless)
● Experience in executing projects in an Agile/Waterfall model
● Exposure to Gateways, web/cloud computing technologies, APIs, sockets, & related tools
● Proficient in C, C++, and Python programming, Java script added advantage
● Good understanding of Linux internals, Linux System programming, and application development
● Hands-on experience with Container technologies (LXD, Docker and/or Kubernetes)
● Working knowledge and experience implementing FUOTA, Device management
● Working knowledge of Security - Encryption, Decryption, Flash management
● Working knowledge of Web architecture, Interfacing (APIs, MQTT, etc.)
● Hands on experience with Yocto, Ubuntu Core
● Experience with R Pi or similar platforms
● Working Knowledge and experience with LoRaWan on both Gateway and Devices
● Prior experience working on IoT Gateways
● Firm understanding of IoT architecture and principles
● Knowledge of device and data security
● AWS or related cloud architecture, tools & setup, API development
● LoRa stack experience, Network gateway functionality, networking: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, HTTP
● ESP32 architecture, Free-RTOS experience
● Work and collaborate well with others
● Strong communication skills
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● Minimum 3 years of prior experience
with embedded, firmware, & IoT
● Available full time (40 hours a week)
● Remote working infrastructures
● Flexible remote work (work from
● Certain overlap with EST business hours
● Full time (Mon-Fri, 8 hrs/day)
● Agile way of working & mindset
● Team work, frequent interaction &
collaboration with team & leadership
● Collaborations & meetings through
● Friendly & collaborative environment
Job Description: Senior Software Developer (Exp.2-6 years)
What you need:
* Bachelor’s/Master’s degree is preferred in computer science or related field (such as computer engineering, software engineering, biomedical engineering, or mathematical sciences) from premier institutes.
* 1-3 years of industry experience in professional software development.
* Strong C++ knowledge.
* Knowledge of ITK / VTK / OpenCV / Robots / Qt Framework is plus.
* Required Technical Competencies in Algorithms and data structures object oriented design and analysis.
* Expertise in Design Patterns & C++ programming concepts; Linear Algebra, Computer Vision, Software design, development and verification methodologies would be preferred.
* Should be open to work in fast growing medical devices start-up making cutting edge computer assisted & robotic assisted surgery products in India for the world.
* Should have willingness to develop something great from India.
What you will do:
* Work with program manager to understand business requirement and translate that into technical design.
* Create and own leading edge reusable algorithm solutions.
* Create and own cross-platform SDKs.
* Research cutting-edge algorithms and techniques.
* Lead technical design and implementation of a feature.
* Implement high quality code with comprehensive unit testing.
* Troubleshoot issues raised from production and resolve customer problems.
* Evaluate and adopt technologies which improve the team efficiency and platform capability.
* Code review peer developers code and provide constructive feedbacks to ensure consistency and quality of code.
* Be a part of core R&D team for developing Surgical Robots.
* Ensures the integrity and security of company intellectual property and confidential data.
Happy Reliable Surgeries Pvt Ltd (HRS Navigation) started in 2015. It is India's first and only company to develop high tech surgical navigation system for highly complex Brain & Spine surgeries. Our products directly compete with world’s biggest medical devices companies. We are proudly one of the few global companies who have capabilities to develop Computer assisted and Robotic Assisted surgeries products. R&D Centre is based at Bangalore. It has been started by Ex of a global medical device company. It has been incubated & mentored by IIM Calcutta.
Why Do We Exist: - Currently all hi-tech medical devices are imported. Which leads to very high cost of healthcare & non reachability to common people. Our Purpose is to make premium healthcare affordable & accessible by continuous innovation for our people. We want to make India Proud.
Our Achievements: -
- 10 Best start-up in Medical Devices (Insight Success Magazine)
- Won Top 50 emerging product start-up NASSCOM 2017 (National Award)
- Winners in Economic Power of Ideas award 2018 (IIM Ahmadabad) (National Award)
- Winners in Smart Fifty competition conducted by IIM Calcutta (National Award)
- Won Elevate 100, Karnataka top 100 company (State Award from Karnataka Government)
- Grown Exponential even in 2020 financial Year. (No Salary Cuts / Firings)
- 3000+ successful Surgeries performed by our products.
- Product and Application Development in C.
- Develop and debug Applications and Firmware in/for Embedded Linux Environment
- Design and development of real-time, multi-processor / multi-controller systems.
- Module-level design with proper software design practices
- 4+ years of C development AND Linux experience
- Linux user space and kernel space programming experience
- Linux system programming
- Work experience with 8 / 32-bit microcontroller programming
- Experience with CAN, MODBUS, and high power systems software development.
- Source revision control (git, svn)
- Degree in Computer Science from a reputed institution
- Linux command line and development tools (e.g. shell script, Make, CMake, GDB, and GNU development tools)
- Exposure to a full product development cycle.
- Programming experience in an object-oriented language (C++)
- Programming experience in a high-level language (e.g. Python)
- Knowledge of common Linux system calls, kernel interfaces, Linux device drivers, and configuration.
- Exposure to multi-processor product architecture.
- Experience in open source components and libraries (e.g. libxml, glib, qt, dbus, OpenSSL, curl, etc)
- Experience with Level2 AC EV chargers and/or DC fast chargers.
- Experience OR Knowledge with standards ISO 15118-2
- Add "8 bit / 16 bit / 32 bit microcontroller experience, specially ARM"