Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Ryussi Technologies (P) Ltd.
- Good experience with programming language Python
- Strong experience in Docker.
- Good knowledge with any of the Cloud Platform like Azure.
- Must be comfortable working in a Linux environment.
- Must have exposure into IOT domain and its protocols ((Zigbee & BLE ,LoRa,Modbus)
- Must be a good team player.
- Strong Communication Skills
We are searching for a talented embedded developer to join our team. You will be working along-side with other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
The candidate should be proficient in C and C++ and possess detailed knowledge of microcontroller protocols. The candidate would be responsible for,
Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment.
Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
Review code and design
Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
Integrate and validate new product designs
Support software QA and optimize I/O performance
Experience in C++ based applications development for embedded system applications
Solid understanding of OOPs, SOLID Principles, Design Patterns.
Drivers/BSP development on peripherals like ADC, SPI, I2C, UART etc
Firmware development experience on ARM Series of microcontrollers
Strong knowledge of hardware architecture such as ARM, MIPS, and x86.
Familiarity with hardware protocols including USB, UART, I2C, and SPI.
Familiarity with OS platforms such as Linux, Unix, and RTOS.
Knowledge on different communication protocol like Wi-Fi, Zigbee, Bluetooth and sub–GHz.
Basic Hardware knowledge and debugging skills
Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Strong organizational and project management skills.
Strong knowledge of SDLC, test cycle and logical thinking on various complex use case call scenarios.
The ability to keep abreast with the latest advancements in technology and techniques.
Knowledge on IoT based systems
Preferably worked on a Linux based project.
Ability to lead the team & handle the project and own all technical aspects of design and development of systems from scratch.
Meticulous and very organized.
You will not hesitate to ask questions and call upon the knowledge of your coworkers to make sure you produce the best possible documentation for our customers.
Worked on 3-5 project from starting of project to delivery of project (Depending on experience)
Perform analysis, design and implementation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, processes, and product / program requirements
Engage with global teams to effectively translate customer requirements to software requirements and identify potential solutions that are optimized to operate with in constraints of the product
Troubleshoot variety of complex software problems
Provide timely status updates and proactive communications on issues to the stakeholders.
Able to interface with internal and external stake holders regarding software issues.
Contribute as part of teams put together to meet overall organization initiatives/objectives
As a technical lead,
Guide team efforts towards successful deliverables.
Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
Able to effectively manage escalations and operate under crisis
Have the ability and willingness to acquire in-depth understanding of domain and existing products (beyond software) and apply that knowledge to develop new products and to deliver enhancements/ fixes for customer requirements.
Background in Industrial Automation
Prior experience in supervisory control systems software
Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science/Information Science/Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation with strong back ground in Industrial automation software
Strong C, C+ programming on variety of Windows platforms using Microsoft technologies
Sound knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals data structures, algorithms, operating system concepts
Excellent analytical skills, methodical problem-solving skills and troubleshooting skills
Prior experience of working in global teams and interfacing with multiple stake holders
Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to interact with extended teams spread across the globe.
Location:Bangalore / Chennai
Company Type: AI / Digital Product Design Service based
* Experience in C/C++ and have strong experience embedded application development and integration in Linux
* Good in creating unit tests, performing code reviews, optimizing performance and ensuring standards for maintainability
* Debugging, profiling, and performance optimization skills* Have experience working in a fast paced Agile/Scrum environment
· 150+ Engineers, Projected to 300+ engineers in FY22-23.
· 10+ Key Global Clients/Customer
· 50+ Global Project Successful deliveries.
· Key organization having EMBEDDED & DATA SCIENCE/ AI in one shop.
· ISO9001:2015 Certified & Established QMS Policies.
Key responsibilities :
Embedded Software application development using Programming language C / C++
Infotainment ECU software development on Linux IVI systems
Bluetooth/Wi-Fi/Tuner/Android AUTO/ Car play to work
AUTOSAR Module Configuration using vector tools for BSW Modules such as
Integrate MATLAB Models in to AUTOSAR Framework using MATLAB and Vector Tools
Must have Skilled and Should Currently have Hand-on experience:
- Programming Language: C, C++
- Operating System: Linux
- Debugging Tools: Valgrind / GDB - required
- Version Control: (Stash- nice to have) & (Git – Required)
- Build and Deployment: Bamboo – nice to have
- Operating System: Linux
- Experience: 5 to 8 years (Min. 4 years)
Email protocols: IMAP, pop, SMTP, etc
You can discuss the below job profile with the candidate before filtering them to the first round.
- Would be working on Development and Production Support of Email Mx Product which uses email protocols (POP, IMAP, and SMTP) developed on C, C++ technology on Linux Platform.
- Technologies they get to learn: C, C++, GDB, Valgrind, python (python to a certain extent).
- Protocols they get to learn: POP, IMAP, and SMTP and also any and every communication happening in Email Platform
- Source Control: Git, Stash
- Build and Deployment: Bamboo
- Operating System: Linux
- Debugging a Multicomponent – Multi-Threaded – Multi-Server Environment of a Live Product Deployed to Tier – 1 Customer.
- Opportunity for Improving CPU of exiting product.
- Opportunity for Memory optimization along with some good
Phonologies is hiring FreeSWITCH developers to work with us in Pune. You will be involved design, development, customization and maintenance of our home grown FreeSWITCH mods_ . A role that requires individuals to be expert C/C++ programmers and versatile in other skill sets ranging from IP networking, VoIP or working with open-source code. Ideally you should be a mid-level engineer.
We prefer candidates with 2-4 years of Product Development experience.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Design and develop custom mods using the Freewitch API
- Create tools for test automation
- Create cluster of servers on the fly to run multiple instances of FreeSWITCH
- Expert C/C++ coder on Linux
- Proficiency with FreeSWITCH API
- Sound knowledge on Linux Internals, Object Oriented Design & Programming.
- Experience with BitBucket/GithubHUB
- Knowledge of terms like ACD, IVRS, CTI, WebRTC
- Debugging issues by reading packet captures
- Bachelor's degree in Eng. (B. tech or MCA)
- 2-4 years experience in C/C++ on Linux
- Self-starter and good team player
- Great problem solving/ analytical skills
- Excellent Written And Verbal Communication Preferred Skills
Phonologies is an active developer and contributor to the open source community. We license our IVR product based on Freeswitch. Our products are typically deployed in high density environments, handling 10's of thousands of calls simultaneously. Phonologies is always looking for experienced developers who are inquisitive about "how-things-work".