Engineer/ Senior Engineer (C/Linux)
at Semiconductor Industry Company
• Strong knowledge for Linux OS, Inter Process
Communication, and multi-threaded/multi-
process application development.
• Programming skill:
o C → Advanced
o Scripting (Shell/Python) ->
o C++ → Intermediate
• Familiarity working with development tools like
GDB, Velgrin, SCA Tools, GIT, SVN, JIRA.
• Experience working with various build systems
like, Jenkins, etc
• Experience working with different embedded
platform like ARM/PowerPC processor and DSP
based on Qualcomm, TI, NXP, NVIDIA, Intel
• Strong sense of ownership, passionate, fast
learner, analytical mind set.
• Ability to closely work with electrical team
• Strong sense of ownership, passionate, fast
learner, analytical mind set, perfection seeker.
About Semiconductor Industry Company
- Must have at least 3 Years of experience in Printer Driver Development in Mac.
- Essential understanding of Mac OS print architecture and CUPS, should be able to implement functionality using CUPS API’s.
- Must have hands on experience in developing applications in C/C++ and OOPs.
- Hands on experience in objective-C and UI development using Cocoa/Core Foundation API.
- Good to have: exposure to CUPS filter and Command File Filter.
- Should be able to implement UI layout and delegates interaction using xib/nib resource files.
- Familiarity with shell/perl/python scripts.
- Experience in IPP Printer Driver development projects would be an advantage
- Efficient in C programming language Experience in Data Structures, IPCs
- Good to have experience in multi-threading and media codec
- Excellent analytical skills and aptitude.
- Fundamentals, Cross-platform communication
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members Ability to lead a module unsupervised.
- Work with the client to discuss optimal solutions.
- Ability to contribute in designing and architecture discussions.
As a partial Google-acquired company, we’re proving success doesn’t come by accident.
Benison has a history of demonstrating growth by innovation. We re-invest our profits back into the initiatives for growth of our people and the company. The culture, technology innovations, customer service, our actions are aligned to our values. Our value and culture is the reason why our people stay with Benison much longer than industry standards
Get the best from your life with Benison
Join the Benison Developer Family*
Benison Technologies is filled with passionate people who lead fascinating lives. You’ll fit right in. From the amazing benefits, mentorship, growth opportunities and team bonding activities, we help you thrive while experiencing the Benison life.
Roles & Responsibilities
Develop detailed software functional specification, articulate system/software architecture specifications for product features to meet product requirements
Design and implement new functions mainly in C/C++
Work on Networking and security modules in L4-L7
Peer code reviews
Write unit tests using C++
Experience 4 - 20 years within SW development
Excellent C/C++ and object-oriented programming skills
Excellent design analysis skills, including experience with software modeling,
high-availability, software reuse, performance, testability, and extensible
Excellent Networking programming skills on Linux L4- L7
Structured and thorough with analytical and troubleshooting skills
Highly motivated team player
Agile way of working
Type of work
L4 - L7 Developer
For more information you may visit *
2) Experience in protocols like UDS and CAN.
3) Experience in AUTOSAR(COM, DCM and MCAL).
4) Experience in CANoe and CAN analyzer tools.
5) Experience in Compiler and Debugging.
6) Experience in using Configuration Management.
7) Knowledge and experience in Rational Rhapsody would be advantageous.
1) Good analytical & communication skills.
2) Willingness to take up responsibility & ownership.
3) Self-learning & Self-motivated with a good learning curve.
4) Adaptive & Flexible to challenging situations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering with 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Highly experienced in Embedded C, C++ coding as per MISRA standards
- Experience in firmware programming for 8 bit, 16 bit and 32 bit controllers.
- Knowledgeable in Linker Scripts, Make files & firmware debugging using JTAG or on the UART console.
- Experienced in Communication peripherals like SPI, UART, I2C, CAN, etc.
- Ideation, designing, prototyping, and developing as per product requirements.
- Expertise in system architecture and design for Embedded software systems.
- Develop modular Embedded Code to port into different projects.
- Experience on Real Time Systems and Scheduling mechanisms
- Development experience in "middleware" / “application” / Low layer.
- Experience with developing embedded code for networking technologies like TCP/IP and UDP would be a plus.
- Document state machine diagrams, flow charts to understand the system architecture
- Working closely with Design teams to understand Hardware Implementation.
- Develop Test methods, in some cases automated test cases to test the firmware code and support hardware engineers.
- Use Debuggers, oscilloscopes, power supplies, and other necessary electrical tools to debug the code for problem-solving.
- Excellent reading skills for complete understanding of technical documents such as Processor Architecture Specifications and MCU hardware manuals, schematics etc.
- Ability to generate ideas in response to complex issues and execute on solutions.
- Python programming is a big plus.
Flux Auto builds autonomous vehicle technology for commercial and industrial applications.
Flux Auto was founded in 2017 with the goal of democratizing autonomous vehicle technology and bringing its benefits to vehicles - new and old - around the world. We develop the various hardware and software technologies to make vehicles move and operate autonomously. Everyday our engineers are working to solve new and unique challenges for our clients in India, and North America.
We are a multidisciplinary team solving some of the most challenging problems in
autonomous technology and robotics. Join us in our journey to democratize autonomous mobility!
Experience required: 1 year of internship and projects done in similar domain.
About the role:
We are looking for a candidate with conceptual understanding of classical control systems and logic building. The candidate should be able to understand the existing control stack, tune the hyper-parameters and make necessary changes as per the need. The position requires you to have a basic understanding of automotive systems which will be an added advantage and also help in clear understanding of the application.
Team works towards development of algorithms and model based design for different features to achieve autonomy level 3 and level 4. The algorithms are continuously tested on simulation and vehicle system for verification and validation.
- Sound knowledge in controller design and analysis.
- Good understanding in optimisation based control algorithms.
- Experience with implementing PID controller for various unstable system.
- Experience with vehicle modelling and analysis.
- Good understanding of implementation/debugging/testing model and control algorithms.
- Candidate should have experience in programming concepts like OOPS in C++ and Python with robust and efficient coding.
- Experience in Matlab/Simulink, Stateflow.
- Good understanding in code generation, implementation and testing for real time intergration embedded system.
- Algorithm development for different control features.
- Testing of algorithm architecture along with tuning and validation.
- Working with simulation team to integrate and test models and algorithms into simulation environment for rapid development and validation.
- Tuning and validation of plant models to emulate real physical systems’ behaviour
- Co-ordination with other departments to maintain consistency and compatibility in department stack.
Good to Have:
- ROS and ROS2 experience
- Vehicle dynamics modelling and simulation.
- Experience with version control using Git.
- Health Insurance
- Employee Stock Options
- Work from Home
- Flexible work hours
- Monthly Team outings and events
- Budget for up-skilling
- Flexible vacation
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Flux Auto's employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Flux Auto is implementing new requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19.