Simplilearn.com is the world’s largest professional certifications company and an Onalytica Top 20 influential brand. With a library of 400+ courses, we've helped 500,000+ professionals advance their careers, delivering $5 billion in pay raises. Simplilearn has over 500 employees worldwide and our customers include Fortune 1000 companies, top universities, leading
agencies and hundreds of thousands of working professionals. We are growing over 200% year on year and having fun doing it.
Job Title: Senior Manager – International Sales (US,EMEA)
The role of Senior Manager – International Sales is a critical role for the growth of the Company. There is considerable potential to grow our current market share worldwide with both new and existing customer accounts. This growth will come both from geographical expansion and from developing our sales networks in existing markets. The Senior Manager will be responsible for maximizing our sales revenue by developing direct customer accounts with existing and new
customers. The position will involve a high degree of international travel. The role is suited to a confident, and organized, sales professional, who has worked in a similar role.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Develop business plan and strategy for multiple product line markets that ensures attainment of company international sales goals and profitability.
Drives business development and lead generation to acquire new customers / accounts in the focus geos. Building out a strong Hunting team and acquire new accounts would be a key driver of growth.
Focus on existing large accounts and expand them. This would be very critical to build scalable and profitable business, and develop recurring revenue streams.
Build strong relationships with key accounts and strategic customers.
Explore channel partners in these geos and build synergies that can expand the business.
Preferred Qualifications & Education:
• The successful candidate shall be an energetic, effective, self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills who is able to excel in an international sales environment.
• 7+ yrs of Sales and 3+ years international experience with an emphasis on international business development required.
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree from premium institutes desirable
• Technologically advanced and oriented. Must have above average computer and technical skills to be able to engage with customers and internal teams with the product being technology education
• Customer service oriented and organized.
• The proven ability to hire, build, and lead successful sales teams.
• Must have a natural ability to engage in business relationships with individuals and groups and a desire to improve these talents.
About Simplilearn Solutions
Simplilearn, one of the world's leading certification providers, offers short-term online training courses to help professionals get certified and get ahead.