Negotiation Jobs in Pune
4-6 years of experience is a must
Must have 2 years of experience in APAC Region
Should be hands-on in all aspects of IT Recruitment
Searching for and approaching Suitable Candidates. Running Job Ads To Attract Applicants.
Managing the Interview, Assessment, and Shortlisting Processes.
Maintaining a Database.
Preferably from corporate hiring background.
Coaching and Mentoring Junior Recruiters - Highly desired
Excellent communication skills are mandatory.
Good team player.
students and their parents through phone calls & Emails.
2. Support the students throughout the admission process by answering their queries and helping them to complete the required documents.
3. Maintain the target metrics by converting prospective students into
confirmed admission and succeed in achieving the performance goals.
4. Review the student applications for eligibility and academic qualification.
5. Participate in the decision-making process for student admissions based on college, University policies and guidelines.
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings
- Excellent with sourcing tools and job portals
- Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing it.
- Develop job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiating employment terms
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
- Hands on experience on Application Tracking System is preffered.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Acquire targeted business clients by actively optimizing pipelines and sourcing new leads by a daily cold call on the field until they are engaged.
- Maintain relationships with prospective, new & existing clients to add on new services and increase the business revenue.
- Achieve forecasted sales goals.
- Manage the sales funnel and source leads and take daily follow-up with them for acquisition
- Plan and execute sales activities that will ensure sales growth objectives.
- Be able to properly demonstrate product presentation and benefits of Company instrumentation to customers.
- Set demo session with the potential customer to convert
- Meet customer requirements (responsive, schedule conscious, etc) and maintain a relationship
- Provide forecasts, reports, marketing intelligence, and competitor information to build strategies & increase business revenues.
- Attend and represent the Company at local and national exhibitions and meetings.
- On-board customers and keep the communication alive to build high CSAT scores.
- Handle after-sales services & queries of the client.
- The candidate should be confident, able to navigate and convince the decision-makers, performance-oriented, and flexible at work
- Excellent selling skills
- Excellent technical knowledge
- A keen interest in IT issues
- Should have very good presentation skills
- The ability to write reports and proposals
- The capacity to work well on your own or in a team
- Negotiating skills
- The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively
- Comfortable working in different time zones to connect with our target audience
- Experience working with end-to-end sales from lead generation to lead conversion.
- Leverage LinkedIn’s services to research and reach out to potential clients
- Develop and execute strategies to expand inbound lead/demand generation
Sourcing candidates from portals, social networking sites and other tools available
Searching candidates who meet the requirements
Managing recruitment channels (e.g. internet, social networks, executive search etc.)
Excellent communication skills (Must)
High-energy and passion for recruitment
Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
Good Team player
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Who are we?
“Re-imaging credit and payments from First Principles”
Payments is an interesting engineering challenge in itself with requirements of low latency, transactional guarantees, security, and high scalability. When we add credit and engagement into the mix, the challenge becomes even more interesting with underwriting and recommendation algorithms working on large data sets. We have eliminated the current call center, sales agent, and SMS-based processes with a mobile app that puts the customers in complete control. To stay agile, the entire stack is built on the cloud with modern technologies.
OneCard (Best credit card app) : www.getonecard.app
OneScore (Over 10 million downloads): www.onescore.app
What you will do:
- Execute new ways of attracting and hiring tech and product talent - PAN India across various technologies.
- Manage complete recruitment life cycle (Source > Screen > Interview > Hire)
- Conduct interview assessments combining various methods including technical assessments.
- Building a healthy talent pipeline across the tech/ product domain.
- Deliver exceptional candidate experience throughout the process.
- Collaborate with the HR team, delivering on key internal SLAs.
- Ability to conduct market intelligence in sourcing candidates, mapping, negotiating offers and decision-making.
- Manage vendor relationships.
Who you should be?
- Passionate about technology, hiring and networking with people.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of Technical recruitment experience (preferably with Product/ Fintech Companies/ startups).
- Comfortable working with a fast-paced startup environment.
- Skilled with G-Suite applications, preferably ATS experience.
- Preferably someone with a technical education background.
- Strong communicator and go-getter.
Work Location: Aundh, Pune office (the role is on-site with WFH flexibility owing to environment and business drivers)
The must-have requirements: Preferably the candidate should have their own mode of transport. Travel Expense reimbursement will be provided.
- Preference: Local candidates/ candidates who know the city well in terms of areas and student hubs would be preferred.
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Job Type: Field Job
- Own vehicle required
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Salary: 2LPA – 3LPA
- No. Of Openings: 5
- Conduct research in a specified area and collect information as per the guidance of City Head
- Assisting the city heads in pitching to the vendors (brands) and bringing them onboard. This process includes registration, briefing and providing contracts as per discussed norms and policies of the company.
- Working in tandem with the research team to understand potential vendors well.
- Formation of an on-ground report on the basis of accumulated data and submitting it to the board so that further strategies could be implemented.
- Building a network on the basis of your location so that the company can form proper channels and develop connectivity within the city.
- Submitting critical data collected about vendors to the team and ensuring all privacy policies are followed.
- Being creative in your sales pitch, contributing ideas and helping the team grow.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Sourcing and Screening candidates as per requirements
- Ensuring all positions are closed as per the TAT
- Scheduling and Coordinating Interviews
- Negotiating on Salary and Rolling out offers
- Ensure candidate is kept warm post hiring till he/she joins
- Minimize drop out ratio of your selects
- Onboard new joiners
- Other tasks as and when allocated
- Excellent communication skills is a must
- Experience in souring candidates from Job Portals and social sites
- Basic understanding of Market Research industry is an added advantage
- Should have good Interpersonal skills
- Post graduation degree in Human Resource is required
- Should be a go getter and someone with multi tasking ability.
- Key Responsibilities:
Build a growing sales team in a fast paced and dynamic ecosystem
Create and execute a sales & business growth strategy that can scale the company from $1.5Mn to $25Mn
Develop and implement a 12 month Sales Enablement Roadmap
Prospect, demo and close; with a hands-on approach. From product demo, sales pitch, follow-up calls and meetings, to negotiating the contract and clinching the deal
Handle end-to-end sales cycle for large enterprise accounts
Hire, onboard, train, manage and develop a team of sales managers and executives
Achieve new customer acquisition targets and take ownership to build SQL pipeline
Partner with leadership team, customer success, product management and marketing to design, plan, implement and manage sales/channel/partner growth programs and initiatives
Develop the metrics and the overall KPIs for the sales team to align with the larger business goals and vision of the company
Creation and dissemination of all sales collateral including pitch decks, call scripts, FAQs, playbooks, data sheets etc
Strong experience in selling B2B SaaS and/or Enterprise sales, with overall experience of 8-10 years
Has the confidence and experience in driving growth at a fast-growing and agile organization
A deep understanding of SaaS financial metrics and a data-driven mindset
An outstanding people manager with a successful track record of hiring, inspiring, developing a high performing team, through leadership and coaching
Equally comfortable collaborating closely with large accounts and partners as well as executing independently
Handle a fast-paced start-up environment
Highly organized, motivated, with a bias for execution and delivering results
Great communicator: excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
Multi-product experience in a global context is a plus
1. Recruitment (External & Internal):
Understanding client requirements via conversation / JD / meeting.
Sourcing candidates through job sites / social media / referrals / contacts.
Getting candidates shortlisted by clients.
Arranging interviews with clients and getting subsequent feedbacks.
Handling doubts/queries of clients and candidates.
Hand holding candidates for resignation/joining.
Coordinating the above with client and candidate.
Invoicing & payment.
Hand holding the candidate for the replacement period.
Reporting in detail to management on daily basis.
* Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer acquisition
* Conduct research to identify new markets and potential clients
* Make cold calls and send cold emails to gain interest
* Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
* Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
* Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
* Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
* Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
* Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
* Proven sales track record
* Experience in IT sales is a big plus
* Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Hubspot)
* Proficiency in English
* Market knowledge
* Communication and negotiation skills
* Ability to build rapport
* Time management and planning skills
Business Development Manager (OEM Sales)
BE Electronics / Electrical / Mechanical + MBA preferred
Years in Automobile Industries. Handled accounts of Car Manufacturers like M&M, Tata Motors, Volkswagen, Ford, Fiat, etc. Good Market knowledge
Negotiations, Preparing Quotations, developing long term business relations with customers. Meeting Sales targets with a focused approach. Must have technical understanding of the products.
Operating Computers, Telecommunication, and Excellent communication & presentations skills.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Regular Client Visits/New products introduce / Product Knowledge/Develop business/Handling client account end to end. Regular Supply/Delivery planning.
Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
Recruiting, training, and guiding business development staff.
Quotations/Orders. Follow ISO stds and maintain records