We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
Tartan is a payroll connectivity API company enabling consent-driven employment and income verification in real-time.
Tartan helps precisely here – by offering a digitally embedded income verification solution to securely transmit your income data including the payslips without a pause in your application process.
Batik, a product by Tartan, provides a fintech-based platform (startbatik.com) which has been built from the ground up to natively support a wide range of organizations and employers. Batik is an employee benefits marketplace. We have built this on a mission to help employers elevate benefits offering to employees. Through Batik, employees are empowered to use customizable and flexible benefits with easy access to a marketplace which has multiple products like quick loans, credit cards, insurances, gadgets, Coupons, Gym memberships etc. Employers can provide benefits at just one click and support their workforce’s well-being with zero administrative burden. In simple words, Batik is like an amazon marketplace.
Starting as a feature of one of our products at Tartan, Batik has helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward & recognition, and much more.
If you are a self-driven individual, excited to grow the business rapidly through creative, well-executed outbound strategies. Tartan is the right place for you, you will get to build, refine, and execute the outbound sales process & strategy, driving critical top-of-funnel opportunities. Your role will combine product, technical, and industry knowledge that will help us build an amazing product and better businesses.
What you'll do?
- Actively obtain new satisfied clients to fill customer references gaps
- Establish the types of activities the customers will participate in, including speaking opportunities at webinars & live events, press/media & analyst engagements, and sharing positive experiences in peer-to-peer conversations with sales prospects.
- Identify what resources are already available to the company, replace outdated content, & create various marketing materials such as detailed proof of customer success stories, customer quotes, create video testimonials, logo features in postcards/banners/booths/decks,
and other collateral.
- Manage customer relationships through a formalized process of tracking the frequency of contacts & activities completed avoiding overtaxing valuable relationships through the company's CRM
- Attend local customer site visits and event meet-ups, to build close relationships with the customers, network & share best practices, and offer a venue for quicker support escalations.
We would love to hear from you if:
- MBA / PGDM (HR or Sales & Marketing) from top B School.
- Relevant experience of 4+ years
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in B2B/enterprise sales. SaaS experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal & written.
- Knowledge and understanding of social platforms including LinkedIn to conduct research for new prospects.
- Should be number driven. Have experience in carrying & achieving personal targets.
- Good practising knowledge/skill of MS suite, mainly word, Excel & power-point.
- Ability to grasp and understand clients and business requirements/dynamics quickly.
- Manage several prospects simultaneously while positioning company products against direct and indirect competitors.
- Good organization skills, good Networking skills & ability to build relationships.
Why should you work with us?
- We are growing exponentially [Going from an on-paper idea to revenues in less than 12 weeks] - have big plans for 2022 and are super excited to build a top-tier product in India, for the world
- Crazy ambitious mission: Have a founder mindset and lots of room to experiment, integrate and expand further. Have a figure-it-out mentality.
- Transparent, flexible benefits: We have a robust benefits framework; we evaluate candidates based on performance every six months and put our best foot forward on appraisals, with some flexibility between cash/crypto mutual fund/stock options. Read more. Read in detail about our flexible benefits in the next section. 👇
- What else: You will get a MacBook for working anywhere. Work in comfort and choose your flexible hours as long as you finish the tasks.
- So much transparency: We try hard to do it in the right way. We strongly believe that we can be much more open and move faster when we have nothing to hide.
- Salary 💸 We offer competitive salaries with performance-based bonuses and raises at will. We believe that a raise doesn’t need to be tied to an annual review.
- Stock Options 📈 We believe that all employees deserve to own a part of Tartan. Everyone should be rewarded for a successful company outcome.
- Health Insurance 💪 We believe you and your family deserve robust health coverage because we care about them too. A health policy of 5 lakhs is provided and other benefits to you and your family.
- Brand new MacBook 💻 You get a MacBook you can use for work.
- Unlimited Sick Leaves ❤ Times are tough, and we are all in this together. Sick leaves are not meant just for yourself but also to take care of your loved ones when they need you the most.
- Passion Fund 🏀 Invest in yourself or your passion project. Take a course, do gardening or start a newsletter. At Tartan, we want to invest in your professional growth and personal.
- Wind Down 🎥 Whether it’s Netflix, Prime, Hotstar with the family, or cozying up with an audiobook, we provide a monthly stipend to spend on the streaming, entertainment, or news sources of your choice.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of. We’d love to hear from you!
We are looking for a business development executive to contribute to the growth of our company. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
Business Development Executive Responsibilities:
- Familiarize yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Reviewing clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes.
Business Development Executive Requirements:
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- 4+ years of sales experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in ITServices / Digital Marketing companies
- Experience dealing with international clients is a must
- Experience with CRM software (Hubspot / Fresh Sales)
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Familiarity with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
● Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
● Interact with prospects via channels such as telephone, email and social media with a high attention to detail
● Researching companies, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities
● Transform leads into qualified opportunities by partnering with marketing and sales to create and execute on program and outbound lead generation campaigns
● Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using SalesforceReport on lead qualification(s) and call activity
● Have thorough knowledge of SalesIntel product and offerings to effectively communicate value propositions, handle objections and competitive questions
● Be informed about the B2B Data and Sales Intelligence industryConsistently achieve qualifies opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives ● Should be able to lead team of 6-8 Senior BDR
LOCATION: Remote (Pan India)
● 5.30 pm to 2.30 am IST (8.00 am to 5.00 pm US-EST)
● 6.30 pm to 3.30 am IST (9.00 am to 6.00 pm US-EST)
About the Role
If you have a reputation for building rapport, the business acumen to undertake development with an eye for market expansion and can think creatively to find the ideal solution, we welcome your submission.
Your mission at ProApp
Customer facing: You will be connecting with customers directly to understand their experience and come up with best possible solutions for the business to grow.
Collaboration with multiple teams: You will work closely with multiple teams at ProApp to ensure smooth functioning of all the activities that leads to building a strong relationship with Customers.
Generate new business: This is an interesting activity where you play an important role of bringing a new customer leads on board from scratch.You will be required to Generate and Develop new business opportunities through various Lead Generation methods.
Requirements to be a part of the PRO Team:
Approach - Willing to learn everyday and always ready to take on new challenges to grow.
Driven – extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic.
PS: You’re a bonafide hustler who never gives up
Honest - High level of integrity and strong commitment to build a successful pipeline Strong Stakeholder management and communication skills.
It would be great if you have some experience working in Sales/Business Development roles. If not, we are ready to train you if you have excellent communication skills and eagerness to learn.
Why you should apply:
If you want to be play an important role in ProApp's future growth - It’s arguable that the offered position is the most important we have. If you are looking to jetpack your career and be valued for your commitment to hard work, this is the place. Work with the founding team directly: You will work directly with the Product Manager of the company, as a trusted alley to build in/outbound sales and drive qualified leads. Learning and Development: If learning and growing at a good pace is in your checklist then you are in the right place. We care about your growth and will provide you with responsibilities and opportunities to help you reach closer to your goal.
We are looking for a dedicated and hardworking individual as a Tele-caller to join our sales Team
Your main goal is to boost our sales by reaching out to the existing customers as well as potential customers. As a Tele-caller, you are responsible for handling sales over the phone entirely. You are also responsible for solving questions in regard to the product or service provided by the company.
In addition to this, you should collect desired information from the clients and maintain healthy relations with them. You are required to understand the customer’s requirements and demands and close the sales deal efficiently. You are also required to write down important information provided by the customer and follow up with them on a regular basis.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- To make out-bound calls & explain the product & services offered by the company
- Convincing the clients to see the demos of our services
- Contacting existing as well as prospective customers using scripts
- Obtaining customer information and other relevant data
- Asking questions to the customer understanding their specifications
- Making recordings of all the sales calls
- Maintaining the database of the customers on a regular basis.
- 6 months to 1 year of work experience of tele calling/BD/Lead generation is prefered
- Great communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Ability to work in a team & individually as and when required
- Hard working individual
- Ability to tolerate stress & pressure
- Exceptional attention to details
- Expand outreach of ViaSocket to potential clients through various channels
- Set up demo calls and present product demo to prospects
- Build and maintain business relation with prospects and clients
- Creating stock presentations and demos to onboard clients
- Following up with prospects to convert into into clients
- Maintaining database of clients in CRM, or spreadsheet with complete prospect information
- Suggesting ways to marketing team to improve lead quality and quantity
1. Good Communication Skills
2. Analytical Skills
3. Convincing Skills with Good English Vocabulary.