- C++, Unix/Linux, Oops Concept,
- Docker, Gtest
- database topics like Database DML/DDL, Joins
- Unix Commands, Shell Scripting, Make files, GDB debugger
- Agile/Scrum framework
- 6 to 8 years relevant experience on C++.
- C++ OOPS concepts (Inheritance, Polymorphism, Templates, Pre Processor directives, Exception Handling etc.…)
- Sound knowledge of Design patterns like Singleton, Visitor and Decorators.
- Knowledge of STL, String Operations and Boost libraries.
- Thorough understanding of containers like Arrays, List, Vector, Maps, Stacks and queues.
- Concepts related to Streaming, String functions, Type castings, Pointer references, virtual functions.
- Proficient in working with Docker, Gtest
- Should have good handson for database topics like Database DML/DDL, Joins,
- Database Advance –Procedure, Index, cursors, SP etc.
- Should have ability to work on Unix Commands, Shell Scripting, Make files, GDB debugger etc.
- Should be experienced with Scrum framework
Role & Responsibilities
- Strong proficiency in C++ with minimum 2 years of Development
- Knowledge of the STL, containers, algorithms and data
- Good understanding on Design patterns and memory
- Familiarity with debugging tools, such as Valgrind, winDBG, WireShark is an additional advantage.
- (2-6 Years) of Experience as C++ Developer
Technology - C/C++ Embedded Systems(EDC LInux and IoT)
Must Have skills: Minimum 6 to 10 years of programming experience in C/C++ Experience in embedded systems programming Working experience on any RTOS and microcontroller. Strong knowledge of Multithreading and Memory Management. Strong hands on in Linux commands and Linux internals Hands on experience on TCP/IP Socket programming Ability to design HLD and LLD. And, write, review, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
Good to have skills:
Knowledge of POS, EDC eco system. IOT protocol knowledge(MQTT) is preferred. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git, SVN Experience with third-party libraries like libcurl, REST API, Networking stacks etc. Experience with the cross compilation and Low level system APIs like IOCTL Embedded Linux OS concepts such as boot process, filesystems, kernel driver interfaces etc Familiarity with popular Open Source libraries such as Boost, OpenSSL, MQTT etc
About RaRa Delivery
Not just a delivery company…
RaRa Delivery is revolutionising instant delivery for e-commerce in Indonesia through data driven logistics.
RaRa Delivery is making instant and same-day deliveries scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time optimisation technology. RaRa makes it possible for anyone, anywhere to get same day delivery in Indonesia. While others are focusing on ‘one-to-one’ deliveries, the company has developed proprietary, real-time batching tech to do ‘many-to-many’ deliveries within a few hours.. RaRa is already in partnership with some of the top eCommerce players in Indonesia like Blibli, Sayurbox, Kopi Kenangan and many more.
We are a distributed team with the company headquartered in Singapore 🇸🇬 , core operations in Indonesia 🇮🇩 and technology team based out of India
Future of eCommerce Logistics.Data driven logistics company that is bringing in same day delivery revolution in Indonesia
Revolutionising delivery as an experience
Empowering D2C Sellers with logistics as the core technolog
About the Role:
- Developing database solutions by designing proposed system solutions defining physical structure and functional capabilities.
- Determining database structural requirements by analyzing client operations, applications, and programming.
- Under limited supervision, analyzes, designs create, and implement database solutions including logical and physical databases, schemas, access methods, device allocations, validation checks, and security.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A professional attitude with the ability to prioritize work, multi-task, flex between changing priorities, and strong time management is critical in our rapidly changing environment.
- Good Understanding of MYSQL architecture, MySQL installation, and configuration.
- Query Optimisation, Performing load tests, Capacity planning.
- Expertise in all MYSQL DBA Day to Day Activities.
- Experience in Upgrades.
- MySQL High Availability options.
- MySQL Replication knowledge and troubleshooting.
- Scripting knowledge.
- MySQL Monitoring Tools like MEM, Monyog, Icinga will be an advantage.
- Postgres knowledge.
- Being able to think beyond the obvious in the face to face with production issues
The embedded systems engineer designs, develops, tests, and maintains embedded systems. The engineer will identify and fix issues and work collaboratively with engineers, product managers, and others on various teams.
- Design and build embedded systems, including embedded system firmware
- Test and debug the systems
- Monitor and maintain the system after development
- Improve system efficiency and stability after development
- Collaborate with customers to create systems based on their needs
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering
- Professional experience in embedded systems
- Significant programming experience in C or C++
- Experience in trouble-shooting embedded systems and microcontroller peripherals
- Experience in working in real-time operating systems
- Experience in interfaces, IP protocols, and hardware subsystems
- Proficiency in working with common embedded systems communication protocols
- Strong interpersonal and writing skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and passionate about your work and embedded systems
- Always eager to learn and improve
Flux Auto builds autonomous vehicle technology for commercial and industrial applications.
- Work on Embedded Software for deployment on the self-driving vehicle.
- Investigate, develop different system design and architecture for ADAS system.
- ROS version of Firmware package for multiple sensors with different communication protocols.
- Work on Serial communication (GMSL/CAN/LIN/FlexRay/Ethernet/UDP).
- Work on Multi threading and Data preprocessing.
- Experience in the fields of firmware development of Camera, Radar, Lidar, inertial sensors, Micro Controllers, ISP, Serdec.
- Candidate should have a strong background in Embedded system and Communication protocols.
- Candidate should have hands-on knowledge of data structures and algorithms for Data processing, and familiar with ROS (robot operating system)
- Candidate should have hands-on knowledge on Multiple sensors, Data pre processing (Clustering, noise removal, etc.) and image preprocessing (Histogram equalization, Tone mapping, etc. )
- Candidate should have real-world experience in implementing Firmware packages for multiple sensors and communication protocols
- Candidate should have experience in programming in C++ and with robust, safety-critical, efficient code
Additional requirement: Active U.S visa.
Good to Have:
- Domain knowledge and implementation experience with multiple sensor, inertial sensors, and general Embedded System Architecture
- Real world experience with system integration and deployment
- Worked on sensor fusion and Embedded systems
- Experience with Nvidia SOCs and Drive works Architecture
- Health Insurance
- Employee Stock Options
- Work From Home
- Flexible work hours
- Monthly Team outings and events
- Budget for Upskilling
- Flexible vacation
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Flux Auto's employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Flux Auto is implementing new requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19.
Solinas Integrity (www.solinas.in) is a leading water & sanitation robotics start-up founded by IIT Madras Alumni & professors to develop cutting edge solutions to solve the problems in water pipelines and sewer lines\septic tanks, thereby improving the lives of millions of people. Our core values start with trust, and respect for everyone and along with strong collaboration and communication. We believe in giving agency to our teammates and strongly pushing them towards developing a growth mindset.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To develop and improve signal processing algorithms for analysis of acoustic signals with up-to-date knowledge on processing methods.
- Understand key acoustic algorithm functions, develop efficient code, verify performance and functionality.
- Exposure to all phases of software development life cycle (concept, design, implementation, test, and production).
- Propose innovations to improve performance, quality, etc.
- Work with peers to develop excellent, structured code, well-optimized and easily maintainable.
● Experience programming in either Python, C++, or MATLAB
● MS/PhD degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering/ Signal processing
● At least 1 year of signal processing or related area
● Good analytical and problem-solving skills
● Good knowledge of signal processing techniques, basic knowledge of ML algorithms and good visualisation skills.