- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Engineering or equivalent professional or military experience with 10-15 years of experience.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Helping customers architect scalable, highly available application solutions that leverage at least 2 cloud environments out of AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Architecting and developing customer applications to be cloud developed or re-engineered or optimized
- Working as a technical leader alongside customer business, development and Development teams with support to Infrastructure team
- Providing deep software development knowledge with respect cloud architecture,design patterns and programming
- Advising and implementing Cloud (AWS/GCP/Azure) best practices
- Working as both an application architect as well as development specialist in Cloud native Apps architecture, development to deployment phases.
- Implementing DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration and automated deployment
Candidate MUST HAVE product-based company experience and a minimum of 3years of experience in DevOps.
What you will do (or learn) :
1. Build our application stack on AWS. Infrastructure as code (read Terraform)
2. Build state-of-the-art CI/CD pipelines.
3. Manage data warehouses and data pipelines.
4. Work on infrastructure and data security.
5. State-of-the-art log management system and tooling around them.
6. Monitoring and alerting system.
What do we expect from you?
1. 3 to 10 years of experience with DevOps or SRE principles.
2. Good fundamentals of database management and other distributed systems management.
3. Experience in infrastructure as code or other configuration management systems.
4. Experience in scripting languages (like bash, python, go lang etc.)
5. Good understanding of Linux systems
6. Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
7. Experience in tooling around monitoring, CI/CD, log management systems.
Do Your Thng
DYT - Do Your Thing, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
We are looking for experienced DevOps Engineers to join our Engineering team. The candidate will be working with our engineers and interact with the tech team for high quality web applications for a product.
- Devops Engineer with 2+ years of experience in development and production operations supporting for Linux & Windows based applications and Cloud deployments (AWS/GC stack)
- Experience working with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment Pipeline
- Exposure to managing LAMP stack-based applications
- Experience Resource provisioning automation using tools such as CloudFormation, terraform and ARM Templates.
- Experience in working closely with clients, understanding their requirements, design and implement quality solutions to meet their needs.
- Ability to take ownership on the carried-out work
- Experience coordinating with rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions.
- Experience deploying Docker based applications
- Experience with AWS services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to AWS, google cloud and Azure Cloud
- Experience in Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform
- Build Monitoring tools and respond to alarms triggered in production environment
- Willingness to quickly become a member of the team and to do what it takes to get the job done
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and listen and learn from stakeholders
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and incorporate company values in your everyday work.
In this role, you will lead the DevOps function at the organisation and work through all
facets of software development: design, prototype, implementation, testing and
- Design, prototype, implement, test and troubleshoot deployment strategies
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent. MS or higher degree
- Design continuous integration and delivery pipelines using latest tools and platformsv
- Demonstrated understanding and hands-on experience in Kubernetes, K8s-Ingress,
- Docker, AWS EC2, VPC, Route53, ELB, RDS, MongoDB, Helm, Rancher, Jenkins,
- VPN, GKE.
- Create high level deployment design (HLSD) documents and outline software solutions
- Strong DevOps Management experience with focus on server-side development and
- database design
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Strong understanding of web technologies, web services, communication protocols,
- (REST, SOAP API’s) and a proven track record in developing communication between
- desktop applications and web services
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Experience with working on code enhancements within a large, complex software
- Create server side deployment primarily in the Cloud, Collaboration space
- 10+ years of relevant experience in developing and managing web/app products.
- Experience with a few of these languages: Shell, Ruby/ JRuby, Python, PowerShell, Java,
- Hands-on experience in deploying and managing highly scalable cloud applications
- using AWS,Google Cloud
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Basic understanding of cloud security and hands on experience in building secure
- Prepare accurate implementation task lists / time estimates and deliver assignments as
- per functional specifications, quality standards and project schedulesvvvv
The role requires you to design development pipelines from the ground up, Creation of Docker Files, and design and operate highly available systems in AWS Cloud environments. Also involves Configuration Management, Web Services Architectures, DevOps Implementation, Database management, Backups, and Monitoring.
Key responsibility area
- Ensure reliable operation of CI/CD pipelines
- Orchestrate the provisioning, load balancing, configuration, monitoring and billing of resources in the cloud environment in a highly automated manner
- Logging, metrics and alerting management.
- Creation of Bash/Python scripts for automation
- Performing root cause analysis for production errors.
- 2 years experience as Team Lead.
- Good Command on kubernetes.
- Proficient in Linux Commands line and troubleshooting.
- Proficient in AWS Services. Deployment, Monitoring and troubleshooting applications in AWS.
- Hands-on experience with CI tooling preferably with Jenkins.
- Proficient in deployment using Ansible.
- Knowledge of infrastructure management tools (Infrastructure as cloud) such as terraform, AWS cloud formation etc.
- Proficient in deployment of applications behind load balancers and proxy servers such as nginx, apache.
- Scripting languages: Bash, Python, Groovy.
- Experience with Logging, Monitoring, and Alerting tools like ELK(Elastic-search, Logstash, Kibana), Nagios. Graylog, splunk Prometheus, Grafana is a plus.
Linux, CI/CD(Jenkin), AWS, Scripting(Bash, shell Python, Go), Ngnix, Docker.
Good to have
Configuration Management(Ansible or similar tool), Logging tool( ELK or similar), Monitoring tool(Nagios or similar), IaC(Terraform, cloud formation).
- Deploy company Application on customer public cloud and on-premise data centers
- Building Kubernetes based workflows for wide variety of use cases
- Document and Automate the deployment process for internal and external deployments
- Interacting with customers over call to deployment and debugging
- Deployment and Product Support
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4-6 years of experience in infrastructure development, or development and operations.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in docker and kubernetes.
- Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes. Aware of Kubernetes Internals, Networking etc. Experience with Linux infrastructures tools.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
- Extensive experience in setting up Kubernetes on AWS, Azure etc.
Good to Have
- Familiarity with Big Data Tools like Hadoop, Spark.
- Experience with Java Application Debugging.
- Experience in monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana etc
REVOS is a smart micro-mobility platform that works with enterprises across the automotive shared mobility value chain to enable and accelerate their smart vehicle journeys. Founded in 2017, it aims to empower all 2 and 3 wheeler vehicles through AI-integrated IoT solutions that will make them smart, safe, connected. We are backed by investors like USV and Prime Venture.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Automating various tasks in cloud operations, deployment, monitoring, and performance optimization for big data stack.
- Build, release, and configuration management of production systems.
- System troubleshooting and problem-solving across platform and application domains.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products.
- Function well in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment
- Communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organization
Qualifications and Required Skills:
- Overall 3+ years of experience in various software engineering roles.
- 3+ years of experience in building applications and tools in any tech stack, preferably deployed on cloud
- Recent 3 years’ experience must be on Serverless/cloud-native development in AWS (preferred)/Azure
- Expertise in any of the programming languages – (NodeJS or Python preferable)
- Must have hands-on experience in using AWS/Azure - SDK/APIs.
- Must have experience in deploying, releasing, and managing production systems
- MCA or a degree in engineering in Computer Science, IT, or Electronics stream
As DevOps Engineer, you'll be part of the team building the stage for our Software Engineers to work on, helping to enhance our product performance and reliability.
- Build & operate infrastructure to support website, backed cluster, ML projects in the organization.
- Helping teams become more autonomous and allowing the Operation team to focus on improving the infrastructure and optimizing processes.
- Delivering system management tooling to the engineering teams.
- Working on your own applications which will be used internally.
- Contributing to open source projects that we are using (or that we may start).
- Be an advocate for engineering best practices in and out of the company.
- Organizing tech talks and participating in meetups and representing Box8 at industry events.
- Sharing pager duty for the rare instances of something serious happening.
- Collaborate with other developers to understand & setup tooling needed for Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment (CI/CD) practices.
- 1+ Years Of Industry Experience Scale existing back end systems to handle ever increasing amounts of traffic and new product requirements.
- Ruby On Rails or Python and Bash/Shell skills.
- Experience managing complex systems at scale.
- Experience with Docker, rkt or similar container engine.
- Experience with Kubernetes or similar clustering solutions.
- Experience with tools such as Ansible or Chef Understanding of the importance of smart metrics and alerting.
- Hands on experience with cloud infrastructure provisioning, deployment, monitoring (we are on AWS and use ECS, ELB, EC2, Elasticache, Elasticsearch, S3, CloudWatch).
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Knowledge of data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
- Experience in working on linux based servers.
- Managing large scale production grade infrastructure on AWS Cloud.
- Good Knowledge on scripting languages like ruby, python or bash.
- Experience in creating in deployment pipeline from scratch.
- Expertise in any of the CI tools, preferably Jenkins.
- Good knowledge of docker containers and its usage.
- Using Infra/App Monitoring tools like, CloudWatch/Newrelic/Sensu.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails based applications and its deployment methodologies.
- Experience working on Container Orchestration tools like Kubernetes/ECS/Mesos.
- Extra Points For Experience With Front-end development NewRelic GCP Kafka, Elasticsearch.
We are currently hiring a professional, skilled Software Developer to develop, create, and modify applications software or specialized utility programs of our company.
Role & Responsiblities
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Bug fixing and debugging existing code.
- Understanding product requirements, architecture, design
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA/Any specialized course in the Required field
- Must know C/C++/JAVA/.NET
- 0-2 year experience in software development..
For C/C++ developer
- Deep knowledge and hands on experience with web applications and programming languages like- C/C++
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Should have good technical skills related to Email Services Operating System and File Systems.
- Working independently and multi-tasking effectively.
- Understanding of projects from client as well as own view point
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Enhance product test and build infrastructure.
For Java Developer.
- Must have strong background / knowledge in Core Java.
- Must Have skills : Core java,swing ,J2EE.
- Must know about Collection Multi Threading and File handling.
- Must know how to use Eclipse/Net Beans
- Very Polished professionals with strong Communication Skills
- Excellent design, coding and debugging skills .
- Troubleshoot variety of complex software problems
- Sound knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals - data structures, algorithms, operating system concepts.
Position :Software Developer
No. of position:10
Job type: full time
Timing: 10am to 7pm