- Coordinate and clarify the requirements and technical issues (including client interaction)
- Support creation of high and low level design
- Development and maintenance of automation code
- Build reusable Business objects as required
- Review the automation implemented code
- Deploy the code to multiple environments phase wise
- Provides regular status updates to clients and management
- Participates in research/design/implementation of appropriate automation tools
- Develop .net libraries using C# /.Net
- Design and develop SQL scripts – Stored procedures, queries, and functions
- Perform unit testing, support systems integration testing and UAT testing
- Raise ticket and co-ordinate with IT team and CS team
- Analyze, estimate and implement special projects
- Effectively manage multiple priorities / assist with various projects as they arise.
- Accurately track, monitor, and report progress and obstacles
- Travel requirements will be modest, working hours must be flexible to deal with international time zone and key process owners located throughout the world.
Education, Experience, & Required Skills:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent is required
- 7+ years of overall IT experience
- 2+ years of overall development experience with leading RPA tool.
- Certified RPA Tool (UiPath, UiPath X, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere) as developer
- Programming experience in Java, .Net, C, C#, .Net, Python
- Sufficient knowledge of RDBMS like ORACLE / MS SQL Server and SQL tools
- Knowledge in developing & understanding excel macros codes.
- Knowledge in Power BI, Excel Macro, web forms, mobile applications are preferable.
- Knowledge of service oriented architecture is preferable.
- Knowledge in Finance & Accounting domain is preferable.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Effectively interact with various levels of management.
- Ability to multitask.
Technical Experience :
- Net development work experience
- Proficiency in NET Development with Net Core.
- Strong object-oriented programming OOPS design skills, SOLID principles and proficiency in software design patterns
- Experience in database MS SQL Server, No SQL
- Solid understanding of Microservices
- Good understanding Azure, Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with version control systems GitHub and Bitbucket
• Experience working with SQL databases, query optimisation and designing schemas
• High coding standards - understanding of test coverage best practices & test pyramid concept.
• Design, analyze, code, test, and deploy applications to satisfy business requirements for large, complex projects.
Roles and Responsibilities
Experience in full cycle implementation of software development projects using .NET 4.0 and above, C#, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, MVC / .Net Core
Experience in developing of Web API and RESTful web services. Experienced with client-side programming HTML, CSS, AJAX.
Experience with Entity frameworks and Dappers Programming skills on SQL Server with strong database design.
Desired Candidate Profile
1+ years of software development experience .Net Development, C#, ASP.Net MVC
Dot Net core expertise is a must
Strong working knowledge of .NET MVC LATEST VERSION
Strong working knowledge of ENTITY FRAMEWORK
Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills for coordinating across teams
Deep experience and expertise with designing, implementing, testing and deploying sophisticated .Net applications
Keenness to learn and master new technologies and techniques
Excellent software development skills with very sound logic
- Server Side (Java) & AWS serverless framework.
- Must have hands-on experience on serverless framework.
- Design knowledge/experience of cloud-based web application. Familiarity with software design representation tools like astah, visio etc.
- Must have good experience on AWS (Overall knowledge, EC2 Volume, EC2 Security Group, EC2 AMI, Lambda, S3, AWSbackup, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, CloudTrail, IAM, SecretsManager, StepFunction, CostExplorer, KMS, VPC/Subnet)
- Understanding business requirements w.r.t UI/UX.
- Working experience on development/staging/production servers.
- Good testing and verification skills
- Knowledge on SSL certificates and encryption.
- Knowledge on Docker containerization.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and writing communication skills.
- Strong Analytical and Problem-solving skills.
- Should have skills to understand and analyzecustomers requirements and expectations.
- Must have experience in interaction with customer
- Work experiences with international cross-culture teams (Good to have)
- Scripting using Python
- Good to have knowledge of identity management
- Knowledge of ReactJS/typescript/bootstrap
- Understanding business usecases w.r.t UI/UX
- Fixing issues wrt to integration on cloud(front end/back end/system/services APIs)
Programming expertise in latest technologies including; Java
Expertise in MuleSoft, Maven, Gradle, oAuth2.0, JWT, Spring Boot, Microservice Architecture, Web services (SOAP/ REST), Hibernate.
Expertise in DB (MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
Experience in developing Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery pipelines (CI/ CD)
Proficiency in AWS, AZURE, Docker, DevOps, Git, Jenkins
Extensive experience in parsing XML and JSON and integration with API/ WS
Well versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies.
Excellent communication and team management skills
Self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing environment
Strong customer service/client service skills.
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience developing and analysing code for a web-based application
Maintain a flexible work schedule and perform other duties when assigned
We are looking for a .net azure developer for a US based company.
Work location: Work from home
Skill: .net, azure, web/mobile application development
- Experience in Web and Mobile Applications.
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (SailsJS, Express)
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.Familiarity with front-end technologies.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Interaction with multiple data sources.
- Good understanding of SQL syntax.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Knowledge in the field of IOT is good to have.