Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Leading manufacturing company
Min 4 Years Experience in Embbeded domain
2. C++ ★ Profinet ProfiSAFE ★ Embedded RTOS
3. rtos c c++ python ★ Industrial protocols Embedded Security Threat Modeling ★ Embedded C Embedded Linux
4. Embedded Systems ★ Embedded C ★ C++ ★ RTOS
- Working Experience in
· C and/or C++ programming
o Should have Project working experience in C or C++
o Should have done feature enhancement and/or Bug fixing using C/C++.
· System Programming knowledge in
o Muti-threaded programming, Process contexts/forks/execs and system calls
o IPCs (like Socket programming, Message Queues, semaphores)
o Linux Operating system
o File access calls, like file descriptor handled operations.
· Enterprise Security domain and SaaS
o IPSec, SSL VPN tunnelling
Hyperspec is building a real time local map for self-driving cars and using cross view localization to enable ubiquitous autonomy. Hyperspec is a VC funded startup.
The principal embedded systems engineer will have deep expertise in embedded systems design, development and worked for years on embedded systems teams. This person is a leader and mentor to junior engineers and shares knowledge about the design and development of embedded systems.
- Serves as an expert in all aspects of embedded projects and embedded systems—including designing, developing, testing, and perfecting designs
- Responsible for updating and working with executive leadership on the development of embedded systems and status of projects
- Provides guidance and mentoring to other members of the team
- Minimum of bachelors' degree in computer science or engineering
- At least ten years of engineering experience with expertise in software engineering, data structures, and programming techniques
- Deep expertise in C/C++ programming
- Experience with FPGAs, PCB, Xilinx, Altera, or similar SoCs.
- Experience with ISPs, Cameras, Switches a plus.
- Experience in working with real-time operating systems, communications protocols and firmware design.
- Experience in interfaces, IP protocols, and hardware subsystems.
- Experience in working as part of a team and leading teams.
Strong in Basic C++, STL, Linux
OOPs, Exception Handling
Design Pattern and Solid principles, concepts related to UML representation
• Solution, design, and architecture concepts
• Knowledge on Pointers and smart Pointers.
• IO streams, Files and Streams and Lambda Expressions in C++ added advantage.
• Features of C++17 and usage of STL in C++ is added advantage.
• Templates in C++.
Communication skill, Attitude, learnability
● The suitable candidate shall have most of the following knowledge /skills/experience:
● Clear fundamentals of Analog and Digital Electronics. Knowledge of Full Hardware
Design Life Cycle.
● Knowledge of Circuit Simulation (PSPICE, NI Multisim, etc).
● Hand- On experience with HW designing rules, PCB Layout in Cadsoft Eagle/Altium Designer etc.
● Should have knowledge & experience with designing & developing 8/16 bit Microcontroller based close loop control systems and Arduino Platform.
● Circuit building and Circuit Analysis Skills.
● Component Data Sheet analysis skills.
● Project Requirement Analysis Protocols/Ethernet, Wi-Fi, USB, Serial interfaces(SPI, I2C, RS485, RS422, RS232).
● Hands-on experience in utilizing test equipment like DMM, Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers, Function/Signal generator/Solder Station (SMD/DIP).
● Knowledge about Board Bring Up process.
● Testing (Integration testing, protocol/Driver testing, etc.).
● Experience in Embedded C programming and embedded system integration and can develop test cases for the same.
● Knowledge of IoT Open Source Programming / Development.
● Candidate will be responsible for research & development of M2M/IoT products.
● Candidate will be responsible for end-to-end embedded system integration.
Abilities on the following shall be of added advantage:
● Component Procurement
● Vendor Interaction
● Tools Management
● Costing and resource estimation
● Team management, Good Communication Skills, Pleasant Personality, Positive Attitude & Highly Creative
Contributory: Makes major contribution to decision or policy judgment on Technical matters of IoT/ M2M Projects, Vending Machines
Demonstrate (Key competencies)
Healthy knowledge of most of the following:
● Embedded C
● 8/16 bit Microcontrollers
● Atmel Studio/ Arduino IDE
● Schematic / PCB layout design in Cadsoft Eagle / Altium Designer (SMD/DIP)
● Hands-on experience on Test equipment and solder stations (SMD/DIP)
● M2M / IoT based development
- Design and development of automotive feature/function software/components (ACC, AEB, TSR, LKA etc.) for ADAS/AD systems
- Coordination and regular interaction with different stakeholders and teams like testing, requirements, leads etc.
- Participate in SW requirement generation, SW architecture, detailed design etc.
- 3-7 years of experience in development of Algorithm & Functions for advance driver assist systems (ADAS), Autonomous driving (AD)
- Development experience with safety critical systems
- Experienced in development using MATLAB Simulink, TargetLink, Stateflow
- Experience in modelling and validation of control systems
- Knowledge of SIL, Performance Test, Functional testing
- Embedded software development using C, C++
- Issue management and version control
- Knowledge of ASPICE processes, Static analysis, MISRA checks etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive approach for problem solving
Good to have:
- Knowledge of ADAS/AD functions (ACC, TSR, AEB, LCA etc), Data Analysis
- Experienced in managing and authoring of function specification requirements
- Familiarity with AUTOSAR RTE
Nice to have:
- AUTOSAR, Functional Safety (ISO26262) exposure
- Scripting Knowledge - Python, MATLAB
- Working knowledge of automotive protocols like CAN, Ethernet etc.
Automotive Embedded Developer
Experience: 3-8 Years
Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram, Calicut
Company: Tata Elxsi
Skills : Embedded C, CAN Protocol, Vector Tools, Aspice. Design and Development of ECU
Post: Embedded Developer
• Proficiency and Hands on Experience on Embedded C, various protocols such as I2C, SPI, RS232 etc.
• Testing and debugging of hardware and firmware
• B.E. E&TC , Electronics
• Certification in Embedded System Development/Application
• Minimum 1 years of Experience in same domain
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering with 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Highly experienced in Embedded C, C++ coding as per MISRA standards
- Experience in firmware programming for 8 bit, 16 bit and 32 bit controllers.
- Knowledgeable in Linker Scripts, Make files & firmware debugging using JTAG or on the UART console.
- Experienced in Communication peripherals like SPI, UART, I2C, CAN, etc.
- Ideation, designing, prototyping, and developing as per product requirements.
- Expertise in system architecture and design for Embedded software systems.
- Develop modular Embedded Code to port into different projects.
- Experience on Real Time Systems and Scheduling mechanisms
- Development experience in "middleware" / “application” / Low layer.
- Experience with developing embedded code for networking technologies like TCP/IP and UDP would be a plus.
- Document state machine diagrams, flow charts to understand the system architecture
- Working closely with Design teams to understand Hardware Implementation.
- Develop Test methods, in some cases automated test cases to test the firmware code and support hardware engineers.
- Use Debuggers, oscilloscopes, power supplies, and other necessary electrical tools to debug the code for problem-solving.
- Excellent reading skills for complete understanding of technical documents such as Processor Architecture Specifications and MCU hardware manuals, schematics etc.
- Ability to generate ideas in response to complex issues and execute on solutions.
- Python programming is a big plus.