1) Manage team and monitor the daily operations, process execution.
2) Resolving Seller/Cx issues and complaints. Developing a complete understanding of the issues & TAT for the closure.
3) Managing communications between 3PL and internal teams, manage delivery SLA’s and returns
4) Zendesk Knowledge.
5) Work closely with stakeholders to set and/or implement policies, procedures and systems and to follow through with implementation.
6) Regularly reporting of key productivity and quality metrics to stakeholders along with weekly monthly MIS reporting.
7) To monitor allocation, prioritization & performance of the 3PL partners
8) Drive the improvement projects in sync with updated tech developments with the 3PL
9) Continuous improvements on RTO reductions, cleaning up of non complaint RTO
10)To highlight the reconciliation issues to the stakeholders
11) Maintain a healthy relationship with couriers to achieve cost & volume targets
12) To close all customers & sellers escalations and make sure the orders are attempted on time
13) B.Tech Plus MBA with good academic background
● Own P&L of all the fulfilment centres (Staples and FMCG) across South India ( current
● Take responsibility for management of the operations team across different functions -
inbound, outbound, inventory and returns operations.
● Liaison with planning and SCM - HR for resource planning to meet the customer demand.
● Collaborate with design, business, finance, product and other business functions to drive
efficiency in processes, improve customer and employee experience.
● Work with the expansion team to ensure timely readiness of capacity for growth goals of
We are looking for leaders at all levels who have the hunger to work with some of the
smartest people, who are driven by a sense of purpose, and who wish to leave a legacy
in their respective domains and among their professional fraternity. We are not just
building apps or tech platforms, but rather building distributed ecosystems connected
through intelligent technology that can change the face of the food and grocery
consumption pipelines in India, forever, for the better.
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has-
● Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline from a recognized institution
● 4-5 years of operating experience in managing warehouses preferably e-commerce
● Super motivated, go-getter, willingness to go on ground and travel
● Demonstrated ability to build and lead a team
● Ability to create scalable processes and define SOPs
We would like to hear from candidates who have the hunger to impact real
lives and who can match our high bar on Core Values that we live by.
● can apply first principles thinking to solve problems
● can envision a great future that you want create
● have the fire in your belly to get out of your cube and do something about your
vision and passion
● want to work with some really smart people, and still raise the bar for all of us
● can have fun and help your colleagues have fun doing all of the above..
a. credit check
b. avoid fraudulent cases
c. Validate KYC
d. Loan disbursal
e. Call customers and get documentation to assess risk
a. Microsoft Office
b. Understand Credit Bureau Data
c. Proficiency in Hindi and English