50+ Operations Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) | Operations Job openings in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Apply to 50+ Operations Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Operations Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
What you’ll be doing:
LiteStore is seeking a dynamic and driven Management Trainee to join our passionate team. This role offers a unique opportunity to work closely with the company's founders, contributing to the strategic initiatives that drive LiteStore's growth and success. As a Management Intern, you will gain invaluable insights into the world of innovative retail, D2C brands, digital-to-physical brand transitions, and building strategic initiatives.
- Collaborate directly with LiteStore's Strategic Initiatives Team to support their day-to-day activities and strategic priorities.
- Conduct in-depth research and analysis on market trends, competitor landscape, and potential growth opportunities to inform decision-making.
- Assist in preparing and refining presentations, reports, and documentation for internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions, idea generation, and strategic planning discussions.
- Help coordinate and manage special projects, events, and initiatives that align with LiteStore's vision and goals.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams, including Projects, Operations, Finance and Business Development, to drive efficient and effective execution of key projects.
- Provide administrative support, including calendar management, scheduling meetings, and handling communication on behalf of the Team.
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism while handling sensitive information and high-level interactions.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, or a related field.
- Strong passion for entrepreneurship, retail innovation, and the startup ecosystem.
- Excellent research, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Highly organized with a keen eye for detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work independently as well as collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional demeanor, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact with individuals at all levels.
- Prior internship experience in a startup, entrepreneurship, or business-related role is a plus.
· Familiarity with commercial ad serving platforms such as OpenX, DFP, DFA etc.
· Excellent presentation and storytelling skills with PowerPoint.
· Experience with Excel/Pivot tables.
· Excellent diagnostic skills.
· Technical acumen to understand how to design campaigns that optimize the use of our tech platform.
· Superior time management and multi-tasking skills.
· Willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
Job Location - Verse Innovation, Helios Business Park, 11th Floor, Wing E, Outer Ring Rd, Kadubeesanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103
📈 Key Responsibilities
● Lead implementation of Jodo in partner institutes
○ Own the entire process of onboarding a partner institute
○ Define ‘custom made’ offerings for the parents of a particular institute ○ Single point of contact between the Jodo institute partnerships team, institute management and Jodo inside sales team
● Account management:
Be responsible for ‘anything and everything’ in the partner institutes
○ Be responsible for parent outreach in the institutes
○ Strategize and execute plans for customer acquisition along with the management – events, referrals etc.
○ P&L owner of allocated accounts
○ Take lead in selling and implementing Jodo’s full suite of financial and payment solutions in the partner institutes
● 1-3 years of experience in project management, operations, revenue growth
● Freshers from top tier colleges (IITs, NITs, BITS etc.)
● Track record of outperformance / over-achieving targets in previous workplaces
● Experience in leading initiatives and delivering results in a time-bound manner 🤩 Benefits
● Competitive salary, with a strong revenue-based incentive structure
● Opportunity to be part of the early stage fintech start-up and make an impact
● Work with colleagues from strong backgrounds & hungry to succeed ● High performers in this role will be given additional exposure
🔎 What are we looking for?
● Self-starter with a high sense of ownership → Comfortable to work with minimal supervision ● Hungry to learn and grow → Passion to learn & be a better version of oneself; motivated to succeed
● Bias for action → Have the temperament to experiment and execute in uncertainty
● Hustler → Ability to generate resources to solve a problem
● Intellectual honesty → Always seeking and presenting truth irrespective of personal POV or beliefs
● Mission-oriented → Deeply care about delivering value and making an impact on customer’s lives
About the Role:
As a strategist, consultant and implementer, a successful candidate will drive multiple projects
across growth, technology and product. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a
business consulting role, with a special focus on executive-level advising and interdepartmental
● Ex Consultants from Mckinsey, BCG, Bain, AT Kearney, LEK Consulting, Parthenon, Deloitte or other top-tier consulting firms will be preferred
● Undergraduate/ Postgraduate from top tier engineering schools like IIT/ BITs/ IIM/ ISB within 2-4 years experience will be preferred
● Minimum 2 years prior experience in strategy consulting or strong experience in leading PnL at high-growth startups or equally analytical roles preferred.
● Strong analytical ability, with an excellent track record as an independent problem solver.
● Ability to understand large amounts of data to find the issue and crisply communicate to the CEO will be a given.
● Adept at MS Excel & PPT
● Extremely agile, and enjoys working in a highly dynamic environment where there is pressure to deliver on business outcomes.
● Someone who wants to be legendary every day.
● Experience in planning and leading strategic initiatives.
● Serve as liaison between the CEO, executives, and senior leaders for project updates, proposals, and planning.
● Independently lead multiple high stake projects that impact the PnL across Growth, Technology, Operations and Product
● Oversee daily operations through collaboration with senior management and department leaders, performing an array of administrative tasks from managing calendars, generating correspondence, maintaining hard copy and electronic files planning, and coordinating annual corporate meetings, and scheduling facilities.
● Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness to existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with the CEO and executives on special projects.
● Willingness to develop and learn subject matter expertise in healthcare, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications
Greetings for the day !!!
We are hiring "Operations & Logistics Executive" for one of the UK based online marketplace @ Bangalore !!!
Position: Operations & Logistics Executive
- It is an online marketplace which offers a refreshing new way to search and order fresh, authentic, and healthy home cooked food.
- It offers a unified way for foodies to find home cooked food and a simple, intuitive way of selling home food for chefs.
- The service is live across the UK and is entering the Indian market
Below are details of the role:
- The operations person will work alongside both internal and external suppliers to ensure smooth and efficient operations
- Manage stock levels, ensure deliveries are dispatched on time
- Manage the working relationship with our logistics provider
- Monitor the routes and ensure they are being run most optimally while holding our logistics provider accountable for any delayed/missed deliveries
- Act as the operational contact between local operations, suppliers, and the logistics companies
- Good communicator in English, Kannada and Hindi
Experience: 2+ years
Work Mode: Hybrid
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Working Shift: General Shift
Location: HSR Layout, Bangalore
Thank You & Regards,
Position: Inside Sales Manager
Simplilearn.com is the world’s largest professional certifications company and an Onalytica Top 20 influential brand. With a library of 400+ courses, we've helped 1 million+ professionals advance their careers, delivering $5 billion in pay raises. Simplilearn has over 1000 employees worldwide and our customers include Fortune 1000 companies, top universities, leading agencies and hundreds of thousands of working professionals. We are growing over 200% year on year and having fun doing it.
Who are we looking for?
This role would be part of the B2C sales function for our India / International Business Groups. He/she would drive the new customer acquisition, customer relationship management, Operations & reporting.
What should you do?
• New Customer Acquisition
• Conversion of leads received through various marketing channels
• Preparing short-term and long-term sales plan towards reaching the assigned goals
• Consistently achieve revenue targets in line with team/organizational objectives
• Proactively identifying cross-selling/up-selling opportunities with the existing customers
• Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase the sales pipeline
• Customer Relationship Management
• Understand the customer requirement and pass on the insights towards the product portfolio improvement based on the customer interaction/feedback
• Key Account Management
• New account development
• Operations and Reporting
• Managing pre-sales to post-sales support activities for the assigned products/geographies and ensuring the highest customer satisfaction
Testsigma is built to make test automation effortless. We are a fast-growing, product-based startup backed by leading global Investors like Accel, STRIVE and Marquee Angels.
We are the first and leading open-source test automation platform. With product-market fit and a terrific team, we’re poised to capture the global market for AI driven, cloud-based test automation platforms.
We are inviting the right people to scale our growth, who can help us grow our teams in collaboration with product, engineering, and customer success teams. If you have a great attitude and a drive to succeed, hop on this test automation journey with us. Learn new technologies & grow your skills along the way!
- Manage the day to day operations of Inside Sales Team
- Ensure customer details are complete and correct, also collect contact details, profiles, and nature of business.
- Enrich leads by finding information about the person and the company who has signed up for the product.
- Identify key contacts at prospect accounts based on title and responsibilities
- Assign the leads to the respective salesperson according to category (start-up, SMB, Enterprise) and region.
- Ensure the team keeps all activity, customer information, notes, and documents up-to-date in http://salesforce.com/">salesforce.com and other relevant systems.
- Track daily sign-ups and demo requests and ensure they are all treated within 24 hours
- Help the SDR team with the right companies and personas to target.
- Fluency in prospecting tools and platforms (lead generation, email, phone, data enrichment & cleansing, BDR processes, etc.)
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel is Must.
- Hands-on with social media - LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Experience with salesforce automation systems will be an added advantage
Candidates from SAAS , Technogy or product background with minimum 2 years experienced.
- PL ownership: Drive and ensure 100% achievement of the targeted sales numbers of the categories.
- Ensure Profitability by negotiating the best category margins, securing marketing support from brands, and focusing on delivering the budgeted top-line and bottom-line.
- Assortment planning: Ensure we have a competitive catalog compared to other players across brands and sub-categories globally.
- Customer Experience: Anticipate and create solutions for customer pain points. Should be able to resolve customer escalations and deliver on the expected NPS for the category.
- Category marketing: Create weekly, monthly, and quarterly calendars Have joint marketing plans signed off with partner brands, execute the plan in coordination with the internal team
- Operational efficiency: Work with cross-functional teams like CS, Finance, Sales to ensure a smooth functioning system and to be able to deliver on the required set of parameters measured across each function
Following skills are mandatory:
- 5-10 years of experience in global category roles, preferably digital categories like gift cards, perks, deals, experiences, loans, insurance, merchandise etc.
- Hands-on in Sales, Operations, Catalog and Category Management.
- Strong analytical aptitude in problem-solving, multi-tasker, critical thinker, and a tactical executioner with a proven track record of finding solutions to business problems.
- Good communication and team management skills.
- Engineering + MBA from reputed colleges would be preferred.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Plum.
goal is to improve the sales and profitability of businesses to drive sustainable growth.
Visit - stores.xoxoday.com so the interview call is more meaningful.
● PL ownership: Drive and ensure 100% achievement of the targeted sales numbers of the category.
● Ensure Profitability by negotiating the best category margins, securing marketing support from
brands, and focusing on delivering the budgeted top-line and bottom-line.
● Assortment planning: Ensure we have a competitive catalog compared to other players across
brands and sub-categories.
● Customer Experience: Anticipate and create solutions for customer pain points. Should be able to
resolve customer escalation and deliver on the expected NPS for the category.
● Category marketing: Create weekly, monthly, and quarterly calendars Have joint marketing plans
signed off with partner brands, execute the plan in coordination with the internal team
● Operational efficiency: Work with cross-functional teams like CS, Finance, Sales to ensure a
smooth functioning system and to be able to deliver on the required set of parameters measured
across each function
● Working with customers and merchandisers and finding new ways of expanding product
● Responsible for demand and supply planning both sides of the business and planning marketing
and sales strategies for the category growth.
● Joint Planning with Product / Sales and Marketplace team: Work closely with the marketplace
team to ensure sufficient visibility to our products and jointly participate in the marketing events
conducted on the platform.
Following skills are mandatory:
1. 3-7 years of experience in global category roles, preferably digital categories.
2. Hands-on in Sales, Operations, and Category Management.
3. Strong analytical aptitude in problem-solving, multi-tasker, critical thinker, and tactical
executioner with a proven track record of finding solutions to business problems.
4. Good communication skills / Good analytical skills along with sales/marketing knowledge.
5. MBA from reputed colleges would be preferred
6. Team management experience will be a plus, its cross-functional role.
7. A strategic thinker along with a growth mindset will be a right fit
What you can look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts,
yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work.
Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai,
Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday
We, at GlobalShiksha, are on a mission to Make Learning Fun for the K-12 segment by delivering high-quality, affordable supplementary educational products. The GlobalShiksha team of 150+ people works out of offices in Bengaluru. We're backed by the top investor of the world, Accel Partners. Founded in 2011 by an IIT Graduate, GlobalShiksha is among the top five Ed-tech companies of India and has the trust of 1 million parents.
- The candidate must be able to communicate effectively since the job involves coordinating with clients, couriers, and other operational departments.
- The candidate must ensure that quality assurance checks are completed and maintained.
- A Candidate is responsible for monitoring deliveries, ensuring customer satisfaction, and maintaining accurate logs of all transportation and goods.
- Preparation of Non-Delivery Report.
- Should have sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel (advanced), Microsoft word, MIS, maintaining and updating trackers.
- The candidate should be fluent in Hindi, English, and regional languages.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Logistic Management
- Courier Management
- Verification and Customer Support
- Team Management
Job Title: HR Executive.
Reporting: HR Manager
Location: Bangalore (Work from home till further confirmation)
Company URL: http://www.sportzvillage.com">www.sportzvillage.com
About – HR Executive, Sportz Village
We are looking for a bright, and qualified HR Executive to join our team. He/she will be primarily accountable for Onboarding, Documentation, BGV, Employee engagement, Grievance and Exit etc. Ultimately you will make strategic decisions for our company so that we hire, develop, and retain qualified employees.
- Provide People services throughout the employee's lifecycle which includes but not limited to: Onboarding/Off-boarding
- Document verification and Background check for new recruits
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Co-ordination for Bank accounts, Health Insurance
- Partner with management to develop and implement effective HR policies and practices that will support the strategic growth of the business
- Coordinate training and development programs
- Address employee grievances
- Responsible for pro-active engagement of employees within the Organization through various structured initiatives
- Exit interviews and employee feedback
- Bachelors’/Master’s degree in human resources, business administration
- Good knowledge in Labor laws/HR practices
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of empathy, responsiveness, and relationship orientation
- High level of maturity and tact to deal with situations & people
- Proficiency in MS Office
- The primary criteria are you must have a strong understanding of best practices in HR. Secondly, you must have worked in an organization that scaled up and was a new age.
- You must be passionate about your work and must be excited to work with a mid-sized organization.
- If this is just another job change to increase your salary or for better growth, then this may not work out as they need someone who is passionate about leading the entire HR for an organization and building a great culture, and helping in the scaling up of the organization.
- The role would be leading the development and management of the end-to-end recruitment and training processes and the implementation of best industry practices and functional innovations.
- Implement after appropriate research the best practices in the recruitment and L&D space in the market Strong stakeholder management
- Manage all external partners- external recruitment agencies and training vendors on our panel
- Oversee recruitment lifecycle for various positions. Monitor and reduce the time-to-hire and- hiring costs
- Manage and implement the learning calendar
- Spearheading all facets of HR, Organizational Development, Policies and Procedures, HR Operations, Change Management, Talent Development, Succession Planning, Talent Acquisition, Analytics, etc. across Group. Supervise the work of HR personnel and provide guidance.
- Steering policies & initiatives for identifying high potential, high performing talent within the organization, while providing accelerated developmental work assignments and training opportunities.
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and communicate with labor unions
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
- MBA in HR from reputed university/ college with 10+ years of relevant experience
- Must have led HR for at least 5 years
- Knowledge and experience of other HR processes like performance and talent management, R&R, audit/ compliances, Comp & Benefits, HRMS/ HRIS/ ERP, etc. preferred.
- To fit the bill, you must have good exposure to managing the Training and Recruitment function independently with senior stakeholders.
- You must be strategic and at the same time be willing to roll up your sleeves and get the job done.
- People with excellent communication skills and who have led recruitment and training for a decent-sized organization and have delivered excellent results would be considered. High energy professionals would prefer.
- Interested, please apply with a cover note mentioning your experience in the same and why you think you would fit the bill well. Please note all resumes without cover notes will take LONGER to process
- Self-motivated, team player, results-oriented
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
This is a physical job (not work from home) at CV Raman Nagar, Bangalore. The salary range for this position is between 20-25k per month (slightly negotiable).
Roles and responsibilities:
Inventory Management and Stock
- Maintain a record of inventory raw materials and buffer stock, purchase, and stock as per need.
- Maintain Warehouse stock for supplies and oversee dispatch for orders.
- Maintain and record accurate data of stock manufactured and dispatched.
- Manage production facility and forecast production quantities
Production Unit Maintenance and Quality Control
- Responsible for production, procurement, and planning of daily operations.
- Understanding quality aspects of production and implementing quality control measures
- Clarity on cost parameters of manufacturing and constantly working towards reducing the cost of production.
- Ensure the production team is as per the schedule and able to deliver products based on customer requests.
- Ensure all manufacturing equipment are maintained in good condition
- Monitors production standards.
- Minimize wastage
- Procurement of materials, identifying vendors, negotiating prices.
- Oversee overall maintenance, health, and safety of employees and production hygiene.
- Manage Labour by recruiting, orienting, and constantly interacting for maximum efficiency and productivity.
- Manage labor demands, meals, and addressing any grievances.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Comfort working with multiple groups within the business
- Knowledge of Kannada, English, and Hindi
- 10+ years of Collections experience in financial services (consumer credit or marketplace lending platforms/Banking/NBFC) and 5+ years of inhouse collection team management/leadership experience
- Demonstrated success leading a team in a fast-paced setting, managing SLAs across multiple channels, and achieving goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication, as well as presentation and facilitation skills with the ability to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences
- Excellent work ethic with result-driven attitude
- Demonstrated ability and comfort working in a start-up environment with an agile team, fast-evolving roles and responsibilities, variable workload, and tight deadlines with a high degree of autonomy
Personality Traits :
- Dynamic and Pro-active, Fast-Paced
- Desire to make an Impact on Positive Customer Experience
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Strong work ethic
The role is designed to give comprehensive exposure to the candidate to various parts of the business and intended to transition into a business leadership role in 18-24 months
- Acts as a strategic advisor to the Founder and senior management team, helping them identify priorities, strategically align their time with these priorities, and revisit these regularly to assess progress.
- Ensure focus on strategic initiatives of the organization so that they are not lost on urgent and daily transactions. Drive time management for the Founder around these areas of focus
- Key Result Areas are used to drive alignment, focus, agility, and business rhythm to achieve our strategic and business goals
- Identify risks associated with goals for the Founder and bring them front and center to find mitigation plans and support the Founder in implementing them.
- Act as an Accountability partner to the Founder to ensure all commitments are met in time.
- Act as a key thought partner, brainstorming & identifying solutions to challenges.
- Manage a variety of long-term, cross-organizational projects
- Represents Founder in meetings through various communication channels with internal and external stakeholders.
- Acts as the liaison between Founder and other executives, clients, and stakeholders to ensure consistent communication and ensuring involvement or decision-making at the proper time.
- Participates with the Founder and senior management team in strategic planning, policy development, and decision-making.
- Ensures timely and effective completion of projects and initiatives of the Founder.
- Researches and recommends new and revised policies and strategies within India & International markets
- Determines & drives key performance indicators and how to measure team performance
- Your attention to detail and ability to stay on top of multiple things must be exceptional
- You must be able to multitask and drive programs or projects from ideation to execution
- You must have great people skills, and be a highly collaborative team player
- Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Be extremely sharp and logical, with a strong sense of curiosity to always learn more
- High energy, strategic thinker with a data-driven, and analytical approach to solving problems
- Excels at building relationships and networks; influences others to achieve outcomes.
- Systems and process-thinker; loves creating order out of chaos.
- Comfortable behind or front on the stage, supporting the person in the spotlight; thrives on helping others be their best selves and anticipating their needs before they are spoken.
- Strong consulting background, preferably from IT, with strong industry networks across various forums
Must Have Background for this Role:
- MBA from top tier institutes (IIMs or International business schools).
- 3-5 years of post-MBA experience at top consulting firms, high growth start-ups, VCs, or with Founders/ functional heads.
- 1-2 years of operating experience is a plus.
- Good in Communication ( both written and verbal)
- Should have good knowledge of HR functions and documentation
- Should have good experience and skills in recruitment using various resources
- Should be capable of handling all HR functions from day 1
- Set objectives for the HR team and track progress
- Monitor internal HR systems and databases
- Review and approve or modify budgets
- Design and implement company policies
- Monitor key HR metrics
- Act as a consultant to managers and staff regarding policies and procedures
- Create detailed reports on HR costs
- Recommend new software to address personnel needs, like performance review tools
- Address employees’ queries (e.g. on compensation and labor regulations)
- Proven work experience as an HR Operations Manager, HR Manager or similar role
- Good knowledge of labor law
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems
- Experience designing compensation and benefits packages
- Ability to develop clear and fair company policies
- Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities
- Team management skills
- QC Check
- Inventory Managment
- People Management
- Retail Operations
HR responsibilities include formulating and reviewing policies, working towards PMS and succession planning, identifying training needs, work closely with senior management towards setting up processes in different departments, driving recruitment process in proactive manner.
- Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting and strategic HR administration.
- Basic knowledge of labour legislation and competitive policy formulation.
- Organizational skills – HRIS Management, reporting & analysis, setting of the processes.
- MBA/PG with HR specialization.
- Problem solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the position.
- Ability to correctly make decisions involving employee issues/ problems including when to escalate the problem to a more senior consultant Exceptional written and oral communication skills Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team oriented environment. Detail oriented Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mail.
- Pursue an Attitude of Learning and Development, Attends seminars and meetings relative to the HR profession, Should have cultivate interpersonal skills, Develop negotiating and public speaking skills.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
MINIMUM EDUCATION - BACHELORS OF PHYSIOTHERPHY
v Monitor and achieve the budgeted Profit and Loss (P&L).
v Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans.
v Directing all operational aspects including Service distribution, customer service, human resources, administration in accordance with the region objectives.
v Ensure all the leads for the day are addressed, converted, analyse the reasons for non conversion and work on recovery of non converted leads.
v Ensuring all the services scheduled for the day are assigned to staffs with proper resources including logistics.
v Complete end of the day sign off for all the services scheduled for the day.
v Oversee inventory Management for smooth patient care operations.
v Maintain the optimum manpower through the interaction with the functional leads and HR.
v Provide leadership and guidance to Supervisors and Physiotherapists in the team.
v Monitor and ensure implementation of functional and behavioural training. Recommend training based on the customer feedback, business requirement and Staff performance assessment.
v Carry out employee engagement activities which includes communication, motivation, team meetings and other welfare activities planned from time to time and build the internal employer brand.
v Guide the employees and be responsible to take corrective actions when required including discipline.
v Regularly audit electronic medical records for all the patients who are assessed and treated.
v Ensure all the quality Audits are adhered to and audit score maintained.
v Conduct supervisory visits in patients home to check quality of services rendered.
v Ensure good customer satisfaction and resolution of all patient or client complaints with the help of concerned team members.
v Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws, implement best practices.
v System compliance with Quality as per the company norms, SOPs.
We’re a technology-enabled performing arts learning startup currently in stealth mode. Our
mission is to transform the way India learns & creates performing arts. Our target public launch date is April. Our launch services consist of technology-enabled dance classes in our proprietary studios, production facilities, and social media broadcasting & competitions.
The founder is Shariq Plasticwala. He is a graduate of IIT Bombay & Stanford GSB. He was part of the founding team of Amazon India where he played a key role for over 8 years. Among his roles at Amazon, he was the CEO of Amazon’s first joint venture in India and a Board Member of Amazon’s payments business. The other members of the founding team are experienced senior leaders from Shiamak Davar’s & Byju’s.
The responsibilities of the role are per the below:
● Managing & monitoring system performance and ensuring reliability and availability
● Installing, configuring and maintaining operating systems, application software
● Anticipating & troubleshooting systems related issues
● Continual maintenance of security, including backup and redundancy strategies
● Liaising with 3rd party vendors, IT providers, etc. for support where required
● Providing Level 2 and 3 support
The role is based in Bangalore, India. The role will be required to work out of the office in
Experience, Qualifications & Person Type
The ideal candidate is someone who –
● 2+ years of experience in Managing system
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Can wear multiple hats.
● Possess a degree/diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
● Have prior experience as a Systems Engineer
● Experience in supporting multiple applications and network environments
● Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting live streaming based environments
● You also have good experience in performance tuning of application stacks such as zoom and OBS
● You are proficient in automated operation and maintenance, monitoring tools and automated deployment tools
● Experience with virtualization and containerization
● You possess good analytical & debugging skills
If you meet the above criteria, please send us –
● A resume introducing yourself and why you are suited for this role.
Role & Compensation
Compensation is equal to industry standards.
Work Days & Timings
We have a 6-day working week
● To manage a team of Content Writers, Catalog Specialists, Quality Analysts,
Review & Digital Imaging Teams in ensuring Web content for product categories
are launched as per SLA's.
● To measure the quality of Content and Catalog and to perform targeted content
and Catalog corrections and to generate training sets in order to enable Catalog
improvements at scale.
● To coordinate with the Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in area of content writing
and photography to provide technical and analytical guidance for Production floor
● To develop a Quality team for Pre QC of the Brand information Sheet, Visual QC
team for QC of the images before upload and Post QC team for QC of the final
uploaded products and Initiated Quality Audit Process for Catalog & Content
Writers(Proofreading with score).
● To plan, organize and direct the work of subordinates or others, outline
procedures and instructions on work received, make time estimates on new jobs
received, check accuracy / quality of content creation / population done by others,ensuring records are maintained accurately, ensuring utilization of team is high,
mentor and train new team members.
● To coordinate with the customer support team for solving the customer queries
and complaints related to Catalog.
● Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports and detailed analysis on product
creation and modification.
● To take care of product management wherein ensuring the products are live on
the website as and when required with the latest offers shared for marketing.
We are looking for leaders at all levels who have the hunger to work with some of the
smartest people, who are driven by a sense of purpose, and who wish to leave a legacy
in their respective domains and among their professional fraternity. We are not just
building apps or tech platforms, but rather building distributed ecosystems connected
through intelligent technology that can change the face of the food and grocery
consumption pipelines in India, forever, for the better.
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has-
● To execute Technical Skills like:
a. Skills in data analysis and interpretation
b. Reasonable knowledge of aspects of Cataloguing like photography, photo
editing and content writing
● To also execute Behavioural Competencies:
a. Strong team-building skills, counselling skills and conflict management skills.
Must be able to conduct appraisals well and provide constructive feedback.
b. High operational orientation and willingness to “work on the floor” always and
solve problems immediately.
What we offer:
- A multi-disciplinary role with tremendous opportunity to learn and grow in an early-stage startup.
- An open work culture - We are committed to diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity.
- Flexible working hours and leave policy.
As the Operations Manager, you will analyse the current state operations, propose workflows and tools that drive improvements to the app or for addressing country-specific needs. Identify and execute on opportunities, to streamline workflows and increase collaboration and productivity across the team. You will proactively track risks/issues with development, ensure business requirements are met, and advocate for future enhancements. Support the leadership team in implementing new ideas effectively within the Uable culture and manage change to maximise adoption of new tools or processes. Define operational metrics and develop reporting tools as needed, for leadership to understand business performance.
- Understand the operational framework and work on efficient delivery mechanisms for customer support, Event management & programme management
- Build effective processes to handle escalations ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with learning design, product, growth, analytics teams to manage/execute the right processes.
- Ability to partner with global cross-functional business partners, engineering teams, and senior management, to identify and define short-term and long-term solutions to operational challenges.
- Leadership experience in process improvement and programme management experience in startups is a plus
- Coordinating cross function for implementing and execution of events, managing communication, managing event feedback surveys, handling post-event reports.
- Manage our events calendar, assisting with event marketing, monitoring timeframes, and delivering on event brief objectives.
Skills/Qualifications (good to have):
- Have a proactive outlook to problem-solving and willingness to adapt in a highly demanding, collaborative, and fast-paced environment with rapidly changing direction and new challenges
- Proficient in Office Suite and Lead Management Software & project management skills
- Work with the Product Owners and coordinate with project managers and other departments to get projects released on time.
- Ability to manage, monitors and measures project portfolio status, recommending corrective action as necessary, and communicate portfolio status to their management.
- Ability to participate in interviewing, hiring, and training team members; plan, assign, and direct work; appraise performance; reward and discipline team members; address complaints and resolve problems
- Relentless focus on operational excellence by setting the right processes and improving efficiency at every step and balance attention to detail with swift execution.
- Strong quantitative analytical skills and experience developing dashboards and reporting tools using spreadsheet applications, Tableau, etc. a plus.
- Knowledge of the iOS, macOS, and App Store ecosystem a plus.
- You are a driven and curious person with the aptitude and agility to learn.
- You are an extrovert and a leader who has built great teams and a team player with great interpersonal skills.
- You are detail and process-oriented person by nature. A natural problem solver and a go-getter.
- You don’t settle with what-is, you constantly strive for excellence.
- You are an explorer with the ability to investigate and get the data; define and work on multiple tasks and complete work within deadlines.
- You are a clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and disseminate actionable insights.
CL7 budget 35-37Lacs
2007- 2010 pass out
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
• Chartered Accountant with 7 - 10 years of post-qualification experience in external or internal auditing, preferably in Big 4 or a global organization.
• Highly motivated and self-driven with limited guidance from the supervisor and provides appropriate direction to the Internal Audit staff.
• Experience in leveraging advanced data analytics in all phases of the audit lifecycle. • Excellent people management, mentoring, and project management skills.
• Strong working knowledge of financial, operational, compliance, and systems auditing techniques. • Strong verbal and written communication, report drafting, and presentation skills, and proficiency with the English language.
• Ability to think outside the box and challenge the status quo
• Must be able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with flexibility to adjust to time zones.
• Additional relevant professional or technical certifications (CIA or CFE) is preferred.
• Readiness for domestic and international travel.
Internal Audit Manager – Finance & Operations
The Internal Audit Department provides the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors with an independent and objective assessment of the reliability and integrity of financial and select operating information, the effectiveness and efficiency of Accenture plc and its consolidated subsidiaries’ (the “Company”) systems and internal controls, and compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures. Internal Audit also provides advisory services designed to add value and improve the Company’s operations through bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, controls, operations, and governance processes.
• Participate in the creation and execution of the risk-based audit plan, reporting results to Accenture Leadership and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors.
• Conduct a wide-ranging scope of audits with an emphasis on assessing emerging areas of risk including revenue recognition, contract accounting, compliance, fraud, operations and outsourcing.
• Responsible for end-to-end audit oversight including scoping, staffing, planning, fieldwork, workpaper documentation, leading audit meetings, reporting, and follow-ups; ensuring that methodologies governing internal audits are followed.
• Leverage the power of advanced data analytics and automation techniques to achieve comprehensive risk coverage and deliver high-quality audit results.
• Through advisory services, work with our business partners to help them proactively identify and manage risk in new technologies, new go-to-market offerings, and critical corporate initiatives.
• Shape the future of the Accenture Internal Audit through involvement in operational excellence and best practice initiatives.
• Ensure your technical skill set and business acumen stay current and relevant through participation in our robust training program.
• Through interaction with clients and team members, develop strong professional relationships that foster trust and collaboration and, as a leader, set a solid example for the staff.
• Keep abreast of company policies and procedures, current developments in accounting and auditing professions.
• Supervise and work with a multinational team and flexibility to work across time zones.
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
- Managing Operations of Existing Clinics (Managing a team of Clinic SPOCs)
- Delivering against annual business targets for clinics
- Ensuring high levels of NPS (customer satisfaction)
- Ensuring compliance with new SOPs for clinic operations, commercial processes, ISMS compliance etc
- Auditing coordination and implementation
- Managing Doctor & Staff Performance & Training Reviews
- New Format Clinics - Pre-Launch
- Assisting the senior business team in finalising the clinic concept prior to launch:
- Understanding the customer value proposition and clinic offering
- Detailing out the physical and human infrastructure required to deliver the offering
- Preparing SOPs for clinic teams- customer handling, commercial, inventory, administration, information security etc
- Launch Execution
- Ensuring compliance with execution plan by coordinating with internal (HR, Legal, Procurement, Product) and external stakeholders as necessary
- Assisting in coordinating negotiations and service by key vendors - design, construction, real estate, equipment etc-to ensure timely launch
- Ensuring critical path tasks: location hunting, property finalisation, fitout
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s in science, Tech or commerce, MBA from tier 1/2 college
- Prior experience of managing business and operations for a cluster of at least 10 retail locations in the healthcare, wellness, or lifestyle industries
- Experience of launching new locations, including property hunting and fit-outs (at least 5 units)
- Process and detail-oriented
- Excellent people skills
- Experience in large corporate-run health/ wellness chains (Apollo Health & Lifestyle, Dr Agarwal's, Vasan Eye, Clove Dental etc)
- Interest or prior experience in the use of digital technology to solve consumer problems
- Agile and entrepreneurial
Roles and Responsibilities
A Store Manager is Responsible for all Sales & Operations of a retail store. Must be familiar with all aspects of retail operations, sales, customer relations & Technology.
- Responsible to meet sales goals.
- Create a customer service-oriented culture in the store.
- Ensure that retail merchandising is appealing to customers.
- Manage all other matters pertaining to store sales and perform additional tasks as required.
- Promote store sales through cold calling, marketing and advertisements.
- Manage inventory and Registers
- Billing & Handover
- Should have a complete knowledge of POS, reports understanding and MIS / willingness to learn.
- Crisp in money management and handover.
- Ensure all petty cash / petty cash vouchers are tallied and approved of.
Desired candidate profile:
- Excellent spoken and written English and Kannada skills.
- Passion for Customer care and sales.
- Good knowledge of Pos.
- Excel skills preferred.
- Immediate availability.
● Own P&L of all the fulfilment centres (Staples and FMCG) across South India ( current
● Take responsibility for management of the operations team across different functions -
inbound, outbound, inventory and returns operations.
● Liaison with planning and SCM - HR for resource planning to meet the customer demand.
● Collaborate with design, business, finance, product and other business functions to drive
efficiency in processes, improve customer and employee experience.
● Work with the expansion team to ensure timely readiness of capacity for growth goals of
We are looking for leaders at all levels who have the hunger to work with some of the
smartest people, who are driven by a sense of purpose, and who wish to leave a legacy
in their respective domains and among their professional fraternity. We are not just
building apps or tech platforms, but rather building distributed ecosystems connected
through intelligent technology that can change the face of the food and grocery
consumption pipelines in India, forever, for the better.
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has-
● Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline from a recognized institution
● 4-5 years of operating experience in managing warehouses preferably e-commerce
● Super motivated, go-getter, willingness to go on ground and travel
● Demonstrated ability to build and lead a team
● Ability to create scalable processes and define SOPs
We would like to hear from candidates who have the hunger to impact real
lives and who can match our high bar on Core Values that we live by.
● can apply first principles thinking to solve problems
● can envision a great future that you want create
● have the fire in your belly to get out of your cube and do something about your
vision and passion
● want to work with some really smart people, and still raise the bar for all of us
● can have fun and help your colleagues have fun doing all of the above..
This role requires you to work on Linux systems and their associated services which provide the capability for IG to run their trading platform. Team responsibilities include daily troubleshooting and resolution of incidents, operational maintenance, and support for proactive and preventative analysis of Production and Development systems.
- Managing the Linux Infrastructure and web technologies
- Patching and upgrades of Redhat Linux OS and server firmware.
- General Redhat Linux system administration and networking.
iii. Troubleshooting and Issue Resolution of OS and network stack incidents.
iv. Configurations management using puppet and version control.
v. Systems monitoring and availability.
vi. Web applications and application routing.
vii. Web-site infrastructure, content delivery, and security.
- Day to day responsibilities will include: Completing service requests, responding to Incidents and Problems as they arise as well as providing day to day support and troubleshooting for Production and Development systems.
3. Create a run book of operational processes and follow a support matrix of products.
4. Ensuring Internal Handovers are completed, and all OS documentation is updated.
5. Troubleshoot system issues, plan for future capacity, and monitor systems performance.
6. Proactive monitoring of the Linux platform and ownership of these tools/dashboards.
7. Work with the delivery and engineering teams to develop the platform and technologies, striving to automate where possible.
8. Continuously improve the team, tools, and processes, support regular agile releases of applications and architectural improvements.
9. The role includes participating in a team Rota to provide out-of-hours support.
Ability / Expertise
This position is suited to an engineer with at least 8 years of Redhat Linux / Centos Systems Administration experience that is looking to broaden their range of technologies and work using modern tools and techniques.
We are looking for someone with the right attitude: -
Eager to learn new technologies, tools, and techniques alongside applying their existing skills and judgment.
• Pragmatic approach to balancing different work priorities such as incidents, requests and
Page Break troubleshooting.
- Can do/Proactive in improving the environments around them.
• Sets the desired goal and the plans to achieve it.
• Proud of their achievements and keen to improve further.
This will be a busy role in a team so the successful candidate’s behaviors will need to strongly align with our values:
• Champion the client: customer service is a passion, cultivates trust, has clarity and communicates well, works with pace and momentum
• Lead the way: innovative and resilient, strong learning agility and curiosity
• Love what we do: Conscientiousness - has high self-discipline, carefulness, thoroughness, and organization, Flexible and adaptable
The successful candidate will be able to relate to the statements above and give examples that back them up. We believe that previous achievements signpost a good fit at IG.
• At least 4 years’ Systems Administration experience with Redhat Enterprise Linux / Centos 5/6/7 managed through a Satellite infrastructure.
• Managed an estate of 1000+ hosts and performed general system administration, networking, backup, and restore monitoring and troubleshooting functions on that estate.
• 1 Years of experience with scripting languages (bash/Perl/Ruby) and automating tasks with Puppet and Redhat Satellite. Experience with custom RPM generation.
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. You will have resolved complex systems issues in your last role and have a solid understanding of the tools needed to do so.
• Excellent Communication (Listening, speaking, the transmission of concepts with/without examples, etc).
• Calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines. You will have brought critical production systems back to life.
What you will do:
- Processing and reviewing investor capital transaction requests and ensuring that these comply with the relevant legislation, agreements, and policies
- Ensuring transactions are processed observing the guidelines outlined in the agreements, with attention to proper procedures and deadlines
- Upholding our KYC & Compliance framework in place working closely with the Risk & Data team to ensure monitoring & portfolio performance.
- Processing wire payments and account transfer transactions through multiple banking platforms to settle payouts
- Daily reconciliations of our accounts
- Updating investor wire details, upon request, to ensure flow to available automated payment systems
- Reporting and Client Management
- Ensuring client and investor-related queries are handled
- Preparing and releasing monthly reporting.
- Preparing periodic fund activity reports for submission to relevant clients or their regulatory bodies.
- Coordinating client-specific needs between teams within the department and within the company
- Participating in project-based work
- Overseeing client deliverables and escalations, when needed
What you need to have:
- Experienced Investment / Lending Operations in the investment/hedge fund industry are favorable.
- Experience in completing & closing transactions.
- Experienced in serving demanding clients within an evolving industry, focused on adherence to global financial regulations and compliance procedures would be considered an asset.
- Willingness to work the hours necessary to meet client deliverables
- Manages day to day business of the operations department
- Oversees operational processes while looking for improvement opportunities
- Anticipates & tracks operational risks and provides strategic solutions
- Works with sales teams to help set and meet daily and quarterly goals.
- Plays a significant role in long-term planning and implementing quality control processes.
- Works closely with COO on other special planning and departmental projects.
- Oversees and reports weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual metrics.
- Collaborates with other back-office team members to ensure seamless business execution, reinforce positive morale, and uphold company values.
- Collaborates with transitions and onboarding team as needed.
If you want accelerated growth & a steep learning curve, AskMisha is the place to be.
2. Handle the sales team
3. Maintain customer coordination
4. Provide sales support
5. Maintain decent communication skills
6. Engage data management
As a Sr. Executive you will play a very vital role in developing SOPs and help the team implement
the same. You as the last-mile champ will handle all end to end NDR process. You will act as a bridge between customer support and logistic team. You will be one person who will pump in
enough fuel and energy to run and deliver operations at its best.
➢ Ensure prompt responses to queries /concerns raised by the Customer Support Team by highlighting to Last Mile Logistics Partner.
➢ Help build and implement SOPs. Manage workflow of day to day tickets raised related to
Last Mile complaints.
➢ Can handle End to end NDR process. Can manage both Call Centre & Logistic Partners
Ensure the designated Service Level Requirements, Customer promise dates, FAD, NDR,
S2D. & all such Key Performance Indicators are achieved on a weekly and monthly levels
➢ Must have customer service skills and be able to maintain a consistent, elevated level of
➢ Monitor the performance metrics of different reporting teams and take necessary actions
to improve the same
➢ Communicate with Last Mile Vendors for Lost & Damages with working data.- Work with
Internal for reconciliations for Disputes of Weights, Lost in Transit, etc.
Urgently looking for "Mainframe Operaters with OPC exp.
for a "Product based company" for "Bangalore" Location.
Exp required-2-7 Years
Skills required: Console Monitoring + batch operations + opc +mainframe
If interested DM/Like /can share your updated resume
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Engage in market research
2. Reach out to build optimal service operations network
3. Establish operations in new geographies
4. Be the company's face on ground, maintain relations with clientele and help foster growth
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- Identifying & management of distributors pan India and willing to travel for such business developement.
- Strong experience in FMCG industry & relationship management.
- Should be energetic, progressive & creative with excellent conflict resolution & problem solving skills.
- Planning & executing business growth (profit maximisation & driving sales).
- Should have strong financial technical s kills, analytical abilities, be able to give monthly report generation on KPI * general financial reporting.
- Develop & identify new business opportunities along with promotional & merchandising activities.
- Should be well organised & motivated with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Should have inventory managemnet skills, reducing shrinkages & ensure timely stock replenishment.
- Should be able to handle compliance process of imports & overlooking and management of supply to business partners within timeline.
- Mapping competition and benchmarking in terms of actegories, price point, etc.
The Operations Lead will be responsible for desinging and deploying a rural distribution strategy with our partners pan-India. This would mean the role would consist of the following:
1. Create rural logistics scheme, detailing the physical infrastructure and partners needed
2. Work with financial entities and CFO to build a 'financial logistics' plan to limit revenue leakage in the supply chain.
3. Monitor, fulfill and service the entire Veera supply chain, setting up touchpoints for data collection.
4. Ad-Hoc tasks as needed
Compensation will be on an options basis, with commission based on channels succesfully created. This is open to discussion. There is an opportunity for rapid career advancement, with the startup eventually looking to hire the Operations Lead into the COO (Chief Operations Officer) role.