Retail operations Jobs in Ahmedabad
Hamleys is not just a Toy Store but an entire Toy experience. Currently there are more 125 stores in India and we are present in more than 20 countries. 365 days of play is the brand philosophy of Hamleys. At Hamleys we believe in giving our customers an Instore experience that helps him build memories for lifetime.
Job Title: Fun Consultant
- Warmly welcome and approach each customer – customer’s inclination to shop starts right from the first step & eye contact.
- Believes and lives the attitude of “Sheer customer delight” – go beyond
- To efficiently adhere to all “company procedures and policies.”
- To work with the team to achieve award winning “customer service.”
- Contribute to achieve store KPIs.
- Utilize the knowledge of trends and guide each customer on “what suits better” – in line with the customer needs, individuality and product range.
- Believes and lives the attitude of “Sheer customer delight” – go beyond
Desired Skills & Abilities
- Superior understanding of Indian retailing and global trends.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills - understand customer needs
- Good at relationship building - conversion to sales
- Ability to follow brand and store guidelines
- Good operations experience – receiving stock, inventory keeping, cash handling etc.
Should have interest in Business development (B2C/ B2B) for Software Application
Meet prospective clients, execute effective product demonstrations, emphasising product features
and benefits with focus on the value of the solution.
Meet with Committee Members of Apartments and societies to understand scope of business and
Prospect, educate, qualify, and generate interest for Sales Opportunities.
On-boarding new apartments on NoBrokerHood platform will be a major KRA for a BD.
Researching potential leads from open market, web searches, or digital resources.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Should be proficient in Hindi and English language, knowing regional language will be a plus.
Should be comfortable to work on weekends(Sat & Sun compulsory working), with a week off in
Effective presentation and negotiation skills.
Hands on MS office excel, word & PPT etc.
2) Maintain and extend customer relationship after sales is completed.
3) Be innovative in providing solution on need basis
leading insurance company.
- Job Title:- Sales Manager
- Exp:- 2yr to 4yrs
- Location:- C.G Road, A’bad
- No. of Days Working:- 6 Days
- Recruit the insurance sales advisers from your own network who would represent and sell Life Insurance products in the market.
- Training the sales advisers on products and sales to meet business targets.
- Fix customer appointments and visit potential customers for new business.
- Make the customer understand about the various benefits available in the plan check whether it meets with the customers requirements.
We are looking for a talented #MarketingExecutive to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company in one of the well-known pipes manufacturing company..
Location: Navrangpura ,Ahmedabad
Exp: 1 to 3year
Salary: 15k to 20k + petrol Allowances+ Performance incentive
vacancy: - 03
Job Type: Full-time
requiredskills: Curiosity, Modesty, Sales ability, Good observational skills, Innovation, Sense of responsibility, Relationship builders, Eternal learners, Creativity, Adaptability
references are highly appreciated!
Designation - Area Sales Manager
Qualification – Any Graduate, Preferably B Pharm, M Pharm, MBA
Experience – Min 5 years
- Devising, reviewing and reporting on the strategy for business development in line with the strategic objectives of the organisation
- Planning, formulating and implementing marketing strategies and promotions to increase market penetration and to drive revenue & profitability by maximizing sales
- Formulating, developing and implementing yearly business strategies to ensure attainment of revenue goals and profitable sell-through
- Managing, training and providing overall guidance to the sales of an assigned territory
- Steering business operations for the profit center with a view to realize pre-planned sales and revenue targets; formulating profit center budget for operational / business development activities
at Nexus adwords
Steel Sheets / Patta, Stainless Steel Coils, Stainless Steel Slitted Coils,
Allied Products, Import Export of Machines, Ferrous and Non Ferrous
Scrap, Engineering Products with work force of 250 people.
Job Title:- Sales Executive- Steel Industry
Exp.: - 2 to 5 years minimum experience required.
Work Location:- Drive-In Road, A’bad.
Edu.:- BE or Diploma (Mechanical)
Sales Strategy Building.
Monthly Sales Target to achieve.
Increase co-ordination between owners & customers.
Meet customers in person on regular interval.
Payment follow-up of our customers.
Need Junior Sales Executive who is fluent in Hindi, Gujarati & should
understand English, good talking skill require.
Sales person will have to pay regular visit to customers & also roam
in market for new inquires.
Candidate having technical background will be highly preferred, non-
technical candidates can also apply, if they are confident with their
talking skill & ready to move around.
If Interested for this Please apply or share with good folks you know.
Or fill this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/u/2/d/1-2MoDA8HH0wItTuaPtLpuCmQAn2mjM0lxISwYVTvQYM
Job Description: You will begin in an individual contributor’s role, working in ateam of go-getters to help spread the Byju’s way of Learning in your city. You would be showcasing the unique Byju’s way of Learning to students and parents and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone.
Preferred Skill Sets:
• Having a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector. • Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
• Having a knack for sales
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Academic Qualification: Any Graduation/ Post Graduation (Completed in or before 2020)
Training: All selected candidates will be part of a two-month training process under the Business Development Trainee profile at a monthly stipend of Rs 25,000. Upon successful completion of training candidates will be promoted to the role of Business Development Associates (BDA)
The first 2 weeks of this training will be classroom training followed by 6 weeks of "On- the-Job Training", both at the BDT Training Location. There will be additional performance incentives which will be applicable during the training period. Currently till our offices re-open, the training will happen in the Work from Home mode. Once our offices are open, the training will shift to the BDT Training Location.
Upon successful completion of training based on clearing the company's expected parameters, they will be confirmed as BDA - Direct Sales (at 10 LPA) or BDA - Inside Sales (at 8 LPA). Also, only after confirmation to the BDA role, they will start work at their 'Role Location'.
CTC (BDT): INR 300000 PA fixed pay+ INR 200000 PA performance pay
CTC (BDA): INR 1000000 (7 lakh fixed pay + 3 lakh performance pay) (After Successful
completion of training)
Note for candidates confirmed as BDA-Direct Sales: In the unlikely scenario where the Direct Sales Model does not resume in their role location at the end of the Training Program, the candidate will be offered the BDA-Inside Sales (at 8 LPA) role in Bengaluru. They will relocate to their role location as BDA-Direct Sales (at 10 LPA) as soon as the Direct Sales model begins at their role location.
at Eco transport solution Private Limited
BDE-Based out of Gandhinagar
Roles and Responsibilities :
You will be required perform primary and secondary research to build a detailed understanding of the target market, industry, opportunity & devise a detailed sales plan and implement it.
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Finalizing the deal
- Build long term business relationships with client leaders and decision makers.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities .
- Need to approach through email, Zoom meeting, Calls and Visit
Desired Candidate Profile
- Dynamic personality with excellent verbal, written, presentation skills, capable of giving demos independently
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a result driven approach.
- Strong inter-personal skills.
at channelplay limited
We are Hiring sales executive for India's Leading Mobile brand - Xiaomi
Ahmedabad, Badodara, Surat, Bhavnagar, Surendernagar, Bhuj, Junagadh, Himmatnagar, Palanpur, Gandhi Nagar
Experience from Mobile industry is must interested candidates can share cv
13k to 17k CTC plus incentives
Note salary depends on bands of selection (basis on experience and product knowledge)
at Peacock Solar
On behalf of one of our clients, we are hiring ambitious Sales & Marketing Executives
As the sales and marketing executive you will be involved in developing marketing strategies, implementing marketing plans, developing sales strategies, maintaining customer relations, and creating sales reports.
Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities. Research and analyze sales options. Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects. Working with the sales team to develop targeted sales strategies. Answering client queries about product specifications and uses. Maintaining client relations. Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports. Build and maintain professional networks
1. MBA in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
2.Proven work experience as a Sales and Marketing Executive.
3.High-level communication and networking skills.
4.A passion for sales.
5.Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
6.Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills
7.Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
8.Ability to create and deliver presentations
9.Fast learner and a quick thinker