Strategy & Operations Manager – 2022
As a Strategy & Operations Manager you are expected to Work closely with CEO and help streamline Operations for the best way forward through Guidelines, Standards Automation etc (understanding the current state and future state why is critical), for & through
Roles & Responsibilities:
A strategic & org level role to define/streamline/standardize overall Org Operations in alignment with the current & future goals of the company, through,
- Definition of Guidelines, Standard Operating Procedures etc. for all the operations/services in the company
- Identification of the areas of automation of manual/repetitive tasks as a part of project management/delivery and working with the team in identifying and automating through the right tools & techniques (for ex – Team Management Matrix, Timesheets, Customer Status Dashboards etc.)
- People & Management – for work, right utilization & upskilling
- Continuous Reviews, Audits & Feedback ensure adherence
- Use of the right tools & techniques for ease, reuse, scalability & management – across operations
- Definition & Delivery of Org specific reports – team management, project dashboards, customer management etc.
- Bringing in mature practices to the way we do business for the betterment.
- Helping avoid waste and add value – in terms of work executed, value delivered to the customers
To re-iterate, all the above to be in complete alignment with the Org – its goals, values, principles & culture. So, while the expectation is for you to define procedures & protocols – it cannot be a one size fits all approach. Our belief is Responsible Freedom. Structures/Governance are important, but not at the cost of flexibility. You should be able to strike the right balance.
Scope in terms of functions/departments:
- All the functions around the Business that we are in (Consulting, Technology), from an Operations perspective
- Training & Development
Team you will be working with:
- CEO & Org Maturity Team
- Org Performance & Customer Delivery Team
- Project Managers
- Insurance Technology space, with experience in the role, as per Job Profile (preferable: P&C/General Insurance and related Technologies) would be ideal for the role. Alternatively, experience in FinTech or BFSI is expected
- Minimum of 5 to 6 years – Our focus is not on the number of years of experience, but the passion/aggression to help support in building scalable business through the right Operations
- B Tech with MBA from Premier Institutes preferable
- Experience in tech project implementations – in the capacity of operations manager
Manomay is a Global IT Consulting & InsurTech Firm with an exclusive focus on the Insurance industry. With business technology alignment as the key emphasis, we work with multiple insurance companies both on Consulting (Strategic/Management/Implementation/ Measurement) and Technology (InsurTech Products and Custom Specific Solution Development). Our Customer Base is spread across USA and Caribbean Islands (Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Barbados, Bahamas, and Jamaica).
Whether it is Consulting or Software Development, our focus is to help Insurance Companies solve those “unsolved” problems, that are not yet comprehensively addressed in the current realm of Company and the Market. These span across legacy technology, rip & replace challenges, indecisiveness about enterprise IT, changing customer expectations & positioning, changing market dynamics, people & process challenges, integrations & associations etc.
Our Technology Stack is of latest order using a combination of the new gen technologies AI, ML, RPA, Digitization & Analytics etc. developed off Python and its frameworks (primarily) + other web frameworks like Angular and Node JS etc.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and competent Management Trainee to join our operations team on an immediate basis.
As a Management Trainee, you will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day operational activities in the organization. You will also be responsible for supporting the Chief Operating Officer on daily activities by coordinating with different teams, Managers & leads by performing operational duties.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinating with the COO on operational activities.
- Participating in meetings & keep track of records by preparing agendas & minutes of meeting on daily basis.
- Understanding the company’s policies and protocols.
- Performing Business operational duties.
- Working with different Team Managers & Leads in understanding the process flow.
- Implementing new policies along with the Team Manager to enhance the process.
- Providing support to various departments of the organization.
- Maintaining a positive working environment for the employees at a high level.
- Complying with the company’s rules and regulations.
- Possess a sense of urgency to manage and prioritize multiple requirements
- Be self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to supporting clients and candidates.
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Report to management on different team statuses.
What we are looking for
- At least 0 to 2 years of related experience in Operations, with product-based or startup, will be a plus. MBA freshers are welcome to apply
- Degree: Any MBA with Supply Chain Management knowledge is a plus.
- Should be people-oriented and results-driven.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with active listening and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Tools.
- Strong leadership and analytical skills & should be excellent for time management
- Must be a problem solver & can handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Should hold Strong work ethics.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
URGENT OPENING for role of Store Manager
Job Location - Across AP/Telangana
Experience req.- 9 yr. min.
- Timely opening of Store and adherence to all the processes from store opening to closing
- Optimum utilization of manpower & Team Development
- Customer Satisfaction/ Service, Avoid stock outs, which could be reason for loss of sale
- Loss Prevention, Customer Satisfaction & Service
- Pilferage Control
- Asset Maintenance, customer convenience & service
- Team Building, Employee Engagement
- Space Management, Maintain the hygiene, customer service, safety of staff & Customers
- Smooth Store operation entry, exit, parking, smooth flow of customer walk in to exit
- Statutory Compliance
- Safety and security of store Assets & merchandise , people and Property.
Mandatory skills required-
- Leadership skills-Man Management(Mostly Blue Collar and first time employment)
- Analytical skills-Ability to understand the situation and provide the way forward through consultation with seniors
- Good communication skills- Vernal and Non Verbal.
- Coordination skills- 360 degree, team, seniors, cross functional teams, customers, external stakeholders like govt Officials and Police
- Quick & Right Decision Making and basic computer knowledge.
Interested candidates can directly apply.
Click the apply button as soon as possible and grab the opportunity to work with renown name in retail industry.
Best regards !!
Neetu Dhiman ( Talent Acquisition executive)
With millions of transactions each month, Animall is one of the world’s fastest growing Agri-tech companies. We continue to re-imagine and re-create the dairy ecosystem in India, and each team member will have significant ownership of the key components that go into this mission! Till now, Animall has primarily focused on building a peer-to-peer cattle trading platform and the journey of Animall has been very encouraging and promising - we have reached more than 7 million dairy farmers within a short span of 2 years. More than 300,000 cattle have been sold through Animall which amounts to 3000 Crore Rs of GTV and is now at a monthly run rate of 320 Crore Rs GTV. Our dairy farmers
have rated us 4.6 out of 5 and 60% of our dairy farmers refer Animall to at least one friend every month.
What you will do
The cluster manager will be a mini-CEO/owner of his allocated cluster. He will be handling operations & sales of all the farms in his cluster with his team of farm managers & BDEs.
Your role will be a part of Hyperlocal farm team where we tend to solve for the best quality cattle. You will be responsible for top-line growth of your respective cluster (5-6 districts) leading a team of 7-8 farms i.e., a team of 150-200. You will be looking after your cluster’s sales and operations ensuring the right PnL for the farms with the aggression of a sales leader while thinking strategically to achieve diverse goals and tremendous growth. As a Cluster Head you will be accountable for demand
generation activities by carrying out farmer level direct and targeted connects in 4-300 villages under each cattle farm. These cattle farms are located in tier II and tier III cities while catering to a catchment area of 4-300 villages per cattle farm.
Roles & Responsibilities:
You will be responsible to run on ground operations of 3 -4 farms within
his/her territory and for handling a monthly revenue to the tune of 2-3 Cr.
Build and nurture a team of 100+ people consisting of on ground sales
executives and their team leaders in the territory
Handling end to end business operations at state level which would require extensive travel to the farms across state
Creating a strategic road map and execution plan of the farm operations across the cluster
Ensuring that the monthly, quarterly and yearly business targets are achieved as per annual operating plan
Handling escalations/concerns raised at various levels within organisation or from other stakeholders
Recruiting and mentoring on the ground staff both on-roll as well as off-roll basis the hiring requirement of the farm
Working closely with internal as well as external stakeholders and also
responsible for preparation and reporting of daily operation report for the
- Candidates will have to collect and coordinate with resources across the company.
- Will attend client meetings and project kickoffs.
- Record minutes of the meeting : client-related meetings and internal company related.
- The candidate will also be responsible for building a connection with the prospects or customers through email, and phone.
- Should be very good in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Maintain company data across multiple teams.
- Audit the company project folders on a weekly basis.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Good to see if you have used CRMs like PipeDrive, HubSpot, Salesforce, and Zoho etc.
- Comfortable in using Proofreading tools like Grammarly, ProWritingAid, Hemingway App, etc.
MINIMUM EDUCATION - BACHELORS OF PHYSIOTHERPHY
v Monitor and achieve the budgeted Profit and Loss (P&L).
v Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans.
v Directing all operational aspects including Service distribution, customer service, human resources, administration in accordance with the region objectives.
v Ensure all the leads for the day are addressed, converted, analyse the reasons for non conversion and work on recovery of non converted leads.
v Ensuring all the services scheduled for the day are assigned to staffs with proper resources including logistics.
v Complete end of the day sign off for all the services scheduled for the day.
v Oversee inventory Management for smooth patient care operations.
v Maintain the optimum manpower through the interaction with the functional leads and HR.
v Provide leadership and guidance to Supervisors and Physiotherapists in the team.
v Monitor and ensure implementation of functional and behavioural training. Recommend training based on the customer feedback, business requirement and Staff performance assessment.
v Carry out employee engagement activities which includes communication, motivation, team meetings and other welfare activities planned from time to time and build the internal employer brand.
v Guide the employees and be responsible to take corrective actions when required including discipline.
v Regularly audit electronic medical records for all the patients who are assessed and treated.
v Ensure all the quality Audits are adhered to and audit score maintained.
v Conduct supervisory visits in patients home to check quality of services rendered.
v Ensure good customer satisfaction and resolution of all patient or client complaints with the help of concerned team members.
v Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws, implement best practices.
v System compliance with Quality as per the company norms, SOPs.
Amar Chitra Katha(ACK Alive) is launching a first of its kind learning program in the country for which we are inviting applications from interested people who would want to be a part of the team. Leo & Mike is the content, curriculum and operations partner for ACK Alive. You will be working closely with the Leo & Mike team as well as the Amar Chitra Katha team, which will be a one of a kind opportunity.
Role: Program Manager (Amar Chitra Katha Project)
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Program Manager who can drive our programs across a maximum of 6 centers and ensure the seamless delivery of the programs in line with the organization’s objectives to the complete satisfaction of learners and their parents.
The Program Manager will be responsible for
- Effective implementation of program across 6 centers with regard to learner satisfaction,learning outcomes and parent satisfaction
- End to end training in content,learning system,operations and implementation
- Ensuring venue readiness in terms of room setup,material availability etc before the program starts and act as single point of contact for venue partner,parents and learners
- Coordinating kitting ,packing and transportation of materials to and from venues.
- Creating,Updating and maintaining a learner and parent database across all venues
- Creating schedules across venues and communicate the same to facilitators,parents,learners
- Rescheduling of classes at venues as required
- Observing the classrooms and documenting the observations for mentoring facilitators
- Conduct meetings with facilitators and teams to discuss the observations from classroom observation
- Collecting data/feedback from facilitators,learners,parents and classroom observations and loop it back to Leo & Mike team for appropriate interventions in content and program improvement
- Initiating appropriate interventions wherever required with respect to learner and parent issues
- Managing the post sale communication to parents regarding the programs and communicating about learners to parents through the facilitators
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound knowledge on Project Management
- Proven experience to manage a team
- Problem Solving and troubleshooting skills
- A positive and proactive attitude
- Ability to take constructive feedback and work on it
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Compensation: Rs.40,000/- per month(6 month contract which may be extended)
- 1 paid leave per month
ACK Alive (Amar Chitra Katha)
ACK Alive is a unique concept that brings alive the stories, the cultural learnings and the values that Amar Chitra Katha has always celebrated. The ACK Alive offers a wide range of learning programs to children that is rooted in Indian values and combined with modern skills to thrive in the 21st century.
Amar Chitra Katha has been the first glimpse into our glorious heritage and culture for generations of Indians. Founded in 1967, today, Amar Chitra Katha (ACK) is a household name in India. Today, ACK is synonymous with the reinvention of quintessential Indian tales from the great epics, mythology, history, literature, oral folktales and many other sources.
Leo & Mike
Leo & Mike is the content and curriculum partner for ACK Alive. Leo & Mike is a new-age learning company for 4 to 14 year old children. We create and facilitate after-school and summer camp programs where learning happens through interdisciplinary content, project-based activities and play. We work closely with parents, schools and other organizations with a similar mission while keeping children at the centre of everything that we do.