Role: HR Generalist
About the company we are hiring for:
Our client believes in “the power of collaboration”, hence we are on a mission to consolidate the fragmented manufacturing base in Indian specialty chemicals segment. We are a full stack supplier of specialty chemicals and intermediates. Reliability, quality and affordability are the three pillars of our core values.
Today, they are having a combined manufacturing capacity of ~ 5000 MTPA where over 50 chemicals are getting produced for various end industries i.e., personal care, pharma APIs, polymers, fragrances, agriculture etc.
With presence across diverse specialty chemical value chains and multiple production facilities, Mstack is a one of a kind and highly reliable one stop shop supplier to customers across globe.
It has been funded by global Tier-1 venture capital fund (Lightspeed Venture Partners - $10B+ AUM fund and early investors in Oyo, Byjus, Udaan) and have several renowned thought leaders and opinion shapers from the chemicals industry as advisors.
• Designing and updating job descriptions
• Sourcing potential candidates from various online channels
• Advertise job openings on company's LinkedIn profile, Social Media, Job portals and internally -
Screen incoming resumes and application forms and interview candidates
• Coordinate with the hiring Managers for the qualified/ shortlisted candidates
• Send job offers and answer queries about compensation and benefits
• Collaborate with Managers to identify future hiring needs
• Act as a consultant to new hires and help them onboard
• Monitor internal HR systems, processes and databases
• Act as a consultant to the employees and Managers regarding policies and procedures - Address
• Work closely with the finance team on payroll
• Manage employee onboarding, training and induction in tandem with the Managers
• Maintain all personnel files
• Oversee performance evaluation procedures
• Manage employee leaves as per the company policies and procedures - Initiate employee
engagement activities along with the Admin team
• Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and practices
• 3+ years of proven experience in the required field
• Understanding of general human resources policies, procedures, labor laws and compliances -
Good written and spoken communication skills
• Aptitude for problem-solving
• Good knowledge of MS office
• Attention to detail
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About A chemical supplying startups
With millions of transactions each month, Animall is one of the world’s fastest growing Agri-tech companies. We continue to re-imagine and re-create the dairy ecosystem in India, and each team member will have significant ownership of the key components that go into this mission! Till now, Animall has primarily focused on building a peer-to-peer cattle trading platform and the journey of Animall has been very encouraging and promising - we have reached more than 7 million dairy farmers within a short span of 2 years. More than 300,000 cattle have been sold through Animall which amounts to 3000 Crore Rs of GTV and is now at a monthly run rate of 320 Crore Rs GTV. Our dairy farmers
have rated us 4.6 out of 5 and 60% of our dairy farmers refer Animall to at least one friend every month.
What you will do
The cluster manager will be a mini-CEO/owner of his allocated cluster. He will be handling operations & sales of all the farms in his cluster with his team of farm managers & BDEs.
Your role will be a part of Hyperlocal farm team where we tend to solve for the best quality cattle. You will be responsible for top-line growth of your respective cluster (5-6 districts) leading a team of 7-8 farms i.e., a team of 150-200. You will be looking after your cluster’s sales and operations ensuring the right PnL for the farms with the aggression of a sales leader while thinking strategically to achieve diverse goals and tremendous growth. As a Cluster Head you will be accountable for demand
generation activities by carrying out farmer level direct and targeted connects in 4-300 villages under each cattle farm. These cattle farms are located in tier II and tier III cities while catering to a catchment area of 4-300 villages per cattle farm.
Roles & Responsibilities:
You will be responsible to run on ground operations of 3 -4 farms within
his/her territory and for handling a monthly revenue to the tune of 2-3 Cr.
Build and nurture a team of 100+ people consisting of on ground sales
executives and their team leaders in the territory
Handling end to end business operations at state level which would require extensive travel to the farms across state
Creating a strategic road map and execution plan of the farm operations across the cluster
Ensuring that the monthly, quarterly and yearly business targets are achieved as per annual operating plan
Handling escalations/concerns raised at various levels within organisation or from other stakeholders
Recruiting and mentoring on the ground staff both on-roll as well as off-roll basis the hiring requirement of the farm
Working closely with internal as well as external stakeholders and also
responsible for preparation and reporting of daily operation report for the
RIA is an InsurTech company on a mission to actively partner with our customers to improve their health and health outcomes. We are taking a very differentiated approach which is backed by how we use health data and digital health to keep our customers healthier.
To enable our mission, we are building our own core InsurTech platform in-house. This platform is cloud-native and on a microservices architecture. We’re building all our core components internally, such as - insurance APIs, an AI/intelligence layer, our own risk models, a health data platform, and a low-code insurance workflow automation platform.
WHY JOIN US
We’re building the foundation of our team right now, and are looking for ambitious team members to join us and grow rapidly with us. The work environment is fast-paced and you would make a clear impact!
You’ll partner with a stellar leadership team that comes from IIT Kanpur, Kellogg, MIT Sloan, IIT Guwahati, UChicago Booth, IIT Madras & University of Michigan. The team has also worked at companies such as McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, Max Bupa, Swiss Re, ICICI Lombard, ICICI Prudential, etc.
We’re a well-funded start-up, which has raised capital from top VCs, global insurers, and prominent Indian family offices.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a member of the early founding team, you will help lay the foundation for the Culture and Human Capital policies and operations. You would play a critical role in driving our growth by defining our team culture, setting up the basics for organization design and performance management as well as being hands-on in attracting, building and retaining a team of A players. Specifically, the role involves hiring and building a world-class team, including:
- Strategize around team org structure - continue to revise our org structure as we grow, work with business teams to create appropriate and interesting JDs, publish and market the JDs in the appropriate recruiting channels, build the interview process for each role
- Drive the recruiting funnel (with quick SLAs) with People Operations team - identify right candidate profiles with business stakeholders, ensure quick turn-arounds to interview candidates, take candidates through interview process, negotiate and give offers, and work with management on closing candidates!
- Work at a strategic level - work with leadership to continually improve recruiting, assess industry practice and benchmarks, create a great work environment and culture, and work to retain A players
- Manage external partnerships with recruiting agencies as well as build and execute a campus hiring strategy
- Ensure that people operations processes are created and followed e.g. payroll, legal and national employment policies and laws
- Work with leadership on team member growth - compensation, performance monitoring and feedback, coaching of team members, OKRs, etc.
- Support implementation of new HR Programs, initiatives and activities.
- Passion for building businesses by focusing on our most critical area - our team!
- You share our values and are comfortable challenging status-quo
- Demonstrated experience in a tech start-up HR team including end-to-end talent acquisition, (ability to work in a fast paced environment with competing demands) OR Ex-Entrepreneurs with a passion to build teams and people operations would be welcome!
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- You’re responsible – only apply if you can get your hands dirty (i.e. do everything)
- Strong attention to detail e.g. lead coordination and execution
Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
Manage the recruitment and selection process
Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
Nurture a positive working environment
Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
Maintain pay plan and benefits program
Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
Requirements and skills
Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
People-oriented and results-driven
Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
Knowledge of HR systems and databases
Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
Degree in Human Resources or a related field
4+yrs of experience
Very Good Communication
Good Presentation skills
Overall HR function
Our client is one of the strongest Consumer brands in the Bakery category, having a 25000 sq ft state-of-the-art centralized manufacturing facility with European equipment near Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The founding team consists of a ‘Master Baker’ from Le Cordon Bleu, Paris, one of the finest culinary institutes in the world and IIM-A alumni with a McKinsey background.
To oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes and support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives. The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services.
● Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
● Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
● Manage the recruitment and selection process
● Nurture a positive working environment through different employee engagement initiatives
● Develop, execute and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance covering KPIs, KRAs and similar performance tracking mechanisms
● Maintain pay plan and benefits program
● Assess training needs to apply and develop, execute and monitor training programs tailored to specific department needs
● Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
● Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
● Bachelor's / Master’s degree in Human Resources or related field
● Knowledge of HR systems and databases
● In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices Skills:
● Someone with an understanding of human behavior and capable of designing a curriculum for training across departments and hierarchy levels
● Ability to manage a diverse (in terms of skill base and experience) team of people
● Excellent communication skills - verbal, written to include report writing and group presentations
● Influencing and negotiation skills
● Experienced in managing relationships at a senior level
● Solution orientated, decisive by nature
● Must be able to use MS Office applications - Word, Outlook, and Excel to a competent standard
● Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics either in a corporate or in an educational institute
They have partnered with 200+ MNCs for training of their working professionals and also for their alumni placement. They have partnered with 60+ universities and autonomous colleges to upskill students via university programs integrated with skill-based offerings
- Leading HR projects like compensation plans revisions
- Implementing functional HRMS and internal databases across all departments and locations
- Overseeing payroll and performance evaluation systems
- Designing company policies and procedures
- Reviewing and updating employment contracts and agreements
- Preparing budgets by department
- Tracking key HR metrics like cost per hire and retention rates
- Managing internal communication projects (like job satisfaction surveys)
- Measuring the effectiveness of company's benefits programs and recommend improvements
- Coordinating employee training and development initiatives
- Ensuring recordkeeping and data processing procedures comply with required standards.
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Proven work experience as a Head of HR Operations or in a similar role required
- Proficiency in Human Resources Information Systems including payroll tools Proficiency in designing compensation and benefits programs
- Strong knowledge of labor legislation
- Excellent communication skills and Leadership abilities
Anahad is India’s fastest growing chain of branded pharmacies and e-pharmacy, started and run by IIT Bombay Alumni.
At Anahad, our mission is to make genuine medicines reach EVERY INDIAN HOUSEHOLD at Wholesale prices, by leveraging the efficiencies of technology. Working on an audacious mission it becomes important to have people who are smarter than you around. We are funded by some of the coolest investors of Silicon Valley, India and Japan and now want YOU to join our mission.
Anahad aims to consolidate and build a household brand in a largely unorganised market worth more than 1.5 Lakh Crore. We are looking for dynamic Pharma professionals who are striving to grow fast and create an identity for themselves in the Pharma industry.
About This Role - HR Manager
HR is the backbone of an organization.
As our HR Manager, you will spearhead the organization’s personnel and human resources department.
If you are a people’s person with high work ethic, excellent communication skills, knowledge of HR practices, strong organizational and interpersonal skills, we’ve got the job for you.
- Consult with the Founders to develop talent & culture interventions.
- Spearhead HR programs from ideation to execution throughout team members’ lifecycle including talent acquisition, engagement, learning & development, performance management, compensation & benefits management, and operations.
- Coach functional leaders on HR guidelines & practices.
- Support recruitment needs and drive innovative hiring & retention strategies for top tier talent.
- Continuously assess the employee pulse and cultural climate, proactively identifying and resolving issues with various stakeholders.
- Champion a people first approach to deliver an exceptional employee experience
- Audit and update processes to ensure all Anahad-ites have a comprehensive experience and a clear understanding of the values, business, product, culture & practices.
- Define success by establishing goals and KPIs, and implement processes & practices with consistent tracking and reporting methods to boost performance.
- Manage and enhance the performance review process, driving feedback culture, quality of appraisals, and timely closure.
- Should be adept at handling employee relations, boosting employee engagement. And strengthening community-building at work.
- Establish a people strategy that leverages social media to support and attract top talent.
- Collaborate with Administration, Operations, Finance, and logistics teams on a regular basis.
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience supporting Founders in a fast-growing organisation with at least 2 years in a leadership role.
- Minimum 3 years of managing Talent Acquisition - Tech & Business hiring.
- Passionate about innovative HR solutions and process improvement.
- Strong business acumen, problem-solving abilities, and analytical thinking skills.
- Experience in employer branding & crafting employee value propositions.
Why should you join us?
If you are passionate about driving change, here’s an organization that is all set to revolutionize India’s healthcare segment.
You can be part of this revolution, and part of our mission of saving lives!
Please note: Only Mumbai-based candidates can apply.
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven HR Business Partner to align our HR initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs. Duties for the HR Business Partner will include aligning staff to business objectives, recruiting the right talent, enhancing staff performance, supporting employee development, enhancing recruitment efforts, planning strategic HR initiatives, running orientation and onboarding processes, communicating role expectations, designing succession plans, maintaining staff relations, updating policies and practices, and overseeing wellness and health initiatives. Your experience in human resources management will aid our organization in adding value to overall business objectives, providing HR solutions, resolving personnel grievances, retaining a talented workforce, and ensuring compliance with regulations.