Operations Jobs in Pune
Role - State Head (Maharashtra)
Experience - 10+ years
Job Location - Pune, Maharashtra
About our Client :-
Our client is a Communities Foundation that works in the area of skilling and livelihoods for underserved youths. This is a pioneering program with a strong PPP model, an agency-led approach to livelihoods and a vision of socio-economic transformation.
The ideal candidate would be someone who is motivated and passionate in working with the underprivileged youth and likes working towards their betterment, has experience in managing a large team size, handled centres in various capacities and has exposure to working with various stakeholders. If you are confident you tick all the boxes, we invite you to apply for this position.
- Independently lead centres for enabling thousands of youth from the nearby communities to be formal jobs/self-employed
- Develop and maintain a conducive environment at the centre that enables learning and a feeling of safe space for youth
- Implement the foundation program such that the youth builds agency and over time does not need to depend on the Lighthouse Source
- Manage Centres in the region for timely deliverables and high-quality outcomes for all of the stages of the program - Community Outreach to Alumni
- Interfacing with ward level networks -
Government (Corporators, Ward Officers, PMC personnel) for mobilization and other support
NGOs for mobilization and other support
Corporates and Establishments for volunteering, placements and donor/potential donor visits
Citizens for volunteering
- Manage brand building activities e.g., Events, which are specific to the centre and help with advocacy with the local economy for youth placements.
- Seek opportunities for partnership with various skilling and placement organisations.
- Drive and motivate the team towards performance excellence and results.
- Build a strong culture at the workplace which values integrity, courage, empathy and inclusion.
- Ability to find creative and innovative solutions for program implementation to stay ahead of the curve.
- MSW or Post Graduation in any field
- 10+ years of experience preferably in both social and corporate sectors.
- Superior knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles, including finance, customer service, production, and employee management.
What are we looking for:
Self-driven, excellent time management and multitasking skills
Strong people management, project management, and data analytics skill
Strong orientation towards relationship building and problem-solving
Proven ability to plan and manage operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity
Experience with budget and business plan development
Strong verbal and written communication skills in Hindi and English.
With millions of transactions each month, Animall is one of the world’s fastest growing Agri-tech companies. We continue to re-imagine and re-create the dairy ecosystem in India, and each team member will have significant ownership of the key components that go into this mission! Till now, Animall has primarily focused on building a peer-to-peer cattle trading platform and the journey of Animall has been very encouraging and promising - we have reached more than 7 million dairy farmers within a short span of 2 years. More than 300,000 cattle have been sold through Animall which amounts to 3000 Crore Rs of GTV and is now at a monthly run rate of 320 Crore Rs GTV. Our dairy farmers
have rated us 4.6 out of 5 and 60% of our dairy farmers refer Animall to at least one friend every month.
What you will do
The cluster manager will be a mini-CEO/owner of his allocated cluster. He will be handling operations & sales of all the farms in his cluster with his team of farm managers & BDEs.
Your role will be a part of Hyperlocal farm team where we tend to solve for the best quality cattle. You will be responsible for top-line growth of your respective cluster (5-6 districts) leading a team of 7-8 farms i.e., a team of 150-200. You will be looking after your cluster’s sales and operations ensuring the right PnL for the farms with the aggression of a sales leader while thinking strategically to achieve diverse goals and tremendous growth. As a Cluster Head you will be accountable for demand
generation activities by carrying out farmer level direct and targeted connects in 4-300 villages under each cattle farm. These cattle farms are located in tier II and tier III cities while catering to a catchment area of 4-300 villages per cattle farm.
Roles & Responsibilities:
You will be responsible to run on ground operations of 3 -4 farms within
his/her territory and for handling a monthly revenue to the tune of 2-3 Cr.
Build and nurture a team of 100+ people consisting of on ground sales
executives and their team leaders in the territory
Handling end to end business operations at state level which would require extensive travel to the farms across state
Creating a strategic road map and execution plan of the farm operations across the cluster
Ensuring that the monthly, quarterly and yearly business targets are achieved as per annual operating plan
Handling escalations/concerns raised at various levels within organisation or from other stakeholders
Recruiting and mentoring on the ground staff both on-roll as well as off-roll basis the hiring requirement of the farm
Working closely with internal as well as external stakeholders and also
responsible for preparation and reporting of daily operation report for the
Major Roles & Responsibilities
- End to end accounts Pay Order management / Invoicing / Billing in systems (QuickBooks, Tally or any other ERP)
- Execution of orders - starting from receiving Purchase Order to service deployment (Enabling the cloud platform for client)
- Documentation, understanding of compliance.
- Client Communication - Written and verbal communication (Deal with clients, Sales team and other employees.
- Reporting - Various reports (Governance/Monthly/quarterly review reports).
- Deal with clients, management, suppliers and other employees professionally at all times
- Complete all the tasks on time, timelines are critical.
- Open for new tasks and ready to accept the challenges since this is a dynamic profile.
Education & Experience
Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelors degree in commerce from an accredited university and prefer a Bachelors or Masters in finance. A higher degree, CA, CA inter or MBA/PGDBA in Finance will be an added advantage.
- 1 – 3 years of prior experience working in billing, invoicing and order management.
- Experience of working in IT industry would be preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Passion for quality control and productivity
- Ability to perform advanced computing functions
- Familiarity with databases
- Familiarity with Google Workspace
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to work well in groups
- Ability to multitask
- Knowledge of the Cloud based products is an additional advantage.
Fast pace startup is looking for a kickass all-rounder!
Domain - Food
- Activating new areas
- Boost sales on Swiggy and Zomato for new locations
- Handle b2b sales in Pune/Mumbai
Business development ex/sales/ops
Vacancy - 1
Looking for a dynamic person who can be committed to the growth of the startup.
- Should be comfortable in handling varied responsibilities of business development, sales and operations
- Willing to travel to Mumbai n Goa need basis.
- fluent in English
- Should be able to drive car.
- Photography would be a big plus.
Salary - Prove yourself and we'll pay more than market is our promise.
Project Delivery, Project Management, Resource allocation, Project Planning, Project Mentioning, Team Management, Vendor Management, Risk Management, Project oversight / coordination / management
ONN Bikes is a bunch of extremely energized and determined individuals working towards transforming the way India moves. Our team is passionate about developing long-term solutions that advance ONN Bike's mission of providing access to affordable, connected and sustainable mobility solution for all.
- What we have in common is our restlessness, our impassioned spirits, and the zest to enable mobility as a fundamental right.
The Interesting Challenge -
- Executing operation plans to help shape the strategic direction of the product.
- Contributing to continual improvement through operations.
What you'll offer us -
- Manage operations by taking inputs from the analysis of data.
- Design and create world processes and be action-oriented to implement those.
- Ensure to match supply with demand effectively and efficiently. Your team will be sourcing partners, bikes, stations, and successfully positioning them with our demand users, maximizing partner- user engagement along the way.
What you'll need -
- Graduation with a strong proven track record in Operations and Growth or MBA is preferred.
- Hands-on management of functions that included a combination of the following: operations, business analytics, marketing, customer loyalty and retention and project management.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on; you persevere when others fall away.
- Ability to be on call when the product is busiest (often nights, weekends, and holidays).
What We Offer You -
- Entrepreneurial experience in a fast-paced startup.
- An opportunity to contribute your bit to the society.
- Exposure to the buzzing industries of shared mobility and electric vehicles.
- Personal growth and conducive work environment
- Freedom to choose your work hours
- Energized and always on toes teammates who talk about almost everything under the sun.
1- Product uploading, Product Listing, Catalogue Management, Product Searching.
2- Candidate should have good knowledge of MS-Excel.
3- Candidate should have good typing speed.
4- Candidate should be proactive in approach
5- Basic knowledge of photo edit is requiredtestament to our work and efforts put in to provide reliable and affordable technology to our customer in just a few clicks. zillionsbuyer is known for its professionalism, integrity, transparency and our total commitment to timely deliveries.
Position: Operations Manager
Domain: US, Healthcare
Roles & Responsibility
- You will be responsible for handling multiple processes and LOBs.
- Duties may include, taking part in planning, organizing and directing the work of leads or others, strategize and drive leads to execute procedures on work received, to estimate time on new jobs received, to check accuracy/quality of classification done, to ensure records are maintained accurately, and to ensure utilization (or related metrics) of team is high.
- As an operations manager, you would be responsible for managing a team of associates and would have Leads reporting into you.
- Work with various teams to formulate strategy, seek automation opportunities and leverage technologies.
- Work with internal teams to develop creative and best-in-class compliance business processes that can scale up.
Leverage data to continuously improve.
- Link all the programs to business metrics and build solutions keeping that in mind.
- Scale-up team by proper budgeting and co-owning the budget.
- Attract talent and make right hiring decisions, Onboarding and continuous development of the team and maintain a high delivery bar.
- Deliver business goals for processes handled.
- Operational goals for respective business functions measured under Cycle Time/ Productivity/ Quality/ Cost metrics.
- Mentor and guide lead / Process Expert to manage quality, to improve process efficiency, to minimize variation, and to conceptualize, design & deliver training to the team.
- Co-owner in the process of budget planning.
- Directly managed 5 to 6 process leaders, deputy managers and thus indirectly managed at least 200 plus people organization.
- Possess strong communication and leadership skills
- Able to work in an ambiguous, dynamic & 'internet-speed' environment with tight deadlines, Have an absolute passion for ensuring a great customer experience Possess exceptional skills in data manipulation and analysis
Outstanding attention to detail; Exceptional problem solving & analytical skills
- Be a self-starter
- Attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously
- Experience in business process improvement
Experience & Education Qualification:
- Existing Experience as a Sr. Operations Manager is a plus.
- Experience in handling multiple processes and LOBs simultaneously is a plus.
- Graduation is a must.
- MBA is a plus.
- Fixed shift 7:30pm - 4:30am
- Fixed weekend off.
- No transportation
Looking forward to your response.
Sushmita Gaikwad | HR Executive
- Create a friendly environment to facilitate high member satisfaction
- Be thoughtful while interacting with members.
- Plan and launch community initiatives to create connections between members of different organizations. This might include targeted member introductions, recommending possible mentor matches, running networking events and managing communications within the space and through digital vehicles.
- Seek out information about the business and personal objectives of tenant organizations and their individual members.
- Foster a sense of inclusivity where fresh ideas are welcome
- Be knowledgeable about COWERKZ's membership contracts and guidelines.Explain these policies to members, as necessary.
- Oversee new member onboarding and member moves out of the space
Events Planning and Execution-
- Build a quarterly calendar of coworking events that engages all stakeholders:
- Current members: Educational (e.g., lunch and learns) and appreciation events (e.g., happy hours and themed parties)
- Future members: Lead generation and sales-related events
- Local community: Identify outside organizers and encourage them to use our event space. Depending on the exact nature, these events should also be used to build COWERKZ's CRM and digital community.
- Manage to the allotted budget
- Present our community professionally
- With your team, oversee the event itself, from catering to a smooth event check-in process to cleanup
- With the owners, be responsible for setting and achieving sales objectives, occupancy rates and pricing
- Conduct tours for prospective members
- Contact the local press and community leaders to generate interest in COWERKZ.
- Maintain a positive relationship with key vendors and our landlord
Facilities and Space Management-
- Manage all centre operations to the satisfaction of members
- Maximize up-time and availability of key facilities assets like the Wifi network, kitchen, printers/copiers
- Keep members aware of facilities issues that may impact them
- Utilize a variety of coworking software applications manage the space and membership
- Make recommendations to the owners about new features or perks that will entice members
- Submit maintenance tickets for repairs to the facility and key equipment
- Ensure cleaning is conducted to spec
- Ensuring member data is updated and is current in the cowork platform
- Ensuring lead data is updated in the CRM platform
- Ensuring Community Data is being updated in the events database
Experience and Requirements
- 2 years experience with increasing responsibility in either a sales or customer service role
- Experience in co -curricular activities a plus.
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Technically capable. Able to understand and work with the variety of hardware and software applications that our space depends on.
- Experience with written content generation in a business environment and basic graphic design skills are a plus
- Interest in working independently with only occasional interactions with the owners
- Fluent in English. Ability to speak additional language is a plus.
- A high level ethics, empathy and dependability
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Create intelligent dashboards and analytics for business team using advanced excel/access and powerpoint
Understand the sales and leadership metrics and create business reports with insights and recommendation
Maintain documentation related to reports/procedures and personal tasks
Collaborate with internal team for required inputs within deadline
Perform quality checks for data correctness and execute with fine attention to details
2-5 years of industry experience in MIS reports
Proficiency in advanced excel including Macros
High attention to details with ability to keep track of the assigned tasks
Willingness to work on flexible hours, ability to plan, estimate deadlines, prioritize workload
1. Advanced excel knowledge
2. Practical knowledge of Macros
3. Graduation is necessary
4. Min. experience of 2-3 years
Job Description- Content Operations Manager
We are looking for a qualified Content Operations Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for auditing, editing & creating contents for our Application. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Review push notifications for Indian users and optimize for higher click rate and user engagement.
- Review the user report content and set category for sensitive contents.
- Work closely with the VidMate team members by offering information of local culture and mobile Internet industry. Assist in activity planning and content management.
- Good English communication skills.
- Qualification: Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree (Prefer Graduate from Mass Media and Communication/Journalism).
- Working experience in mobile Internet industry would be a plus.
- Collaborative team player in a cross-cultural working style. Practice a high degree of self-motivation to complete assignments.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Pune.