Operations Jobs in Mumbai
- Assisting the management in day-to-day HR functions.
- Maintain employee records and data in the HRIS system as well in Physical databases.
- Letter's generation.
- Coordination for the BGV process.
- Assist in the proper implementation of employee benefits programs
- Contributing towards process automation.
- Prepare and share various reports as per timeline defined.
- Employee query management
- Provide general HR Administrative support as required
- Participate in various projects aimed to constantly improve employee experience and internal processes.
- Candidates should have Strong Excel knowledge.
- Should be able to handle dynamic situations frequently
Looking for passionate and self-starter e-commerce executive to handle Online business and operations on portals like Amazon, Flipkart, Big Basket and more.
Individual's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Managing end-to-end order processing including order tracking, order dispatching & managing the packaging team.
- Handle E-commerce portals and Amazon Seller Flex with reference to orders, sales reports, customer support and other back-end operations.
- Managing and communicating with all the stakeholders i.e. Top management, Marketing, Marketplace fulfillment teams, customers, suppliers (coordinating with them for purchases like packaging material, warehouse consumables etc) and logistics partners (managing the logistics dashboard, monitoring deliveries and flagging issues).
- Analysing & deploying suitable strategies to optimise various costs involved in operations.
- Ensuring WOM (Warehouse Order Management) & Inventory Management.
- Managing end to end to warehouse Inventory from inward to outward to returns.
- Inventory management. Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts and inventory reconciling.
- Ensure minimal out of stock situations in the main warehouse, FBA warehouse. Coordinate with other warehouses.
Who can apply:
Highly motivated individual willing to work in a challenging early-age startup & is willing to wear multiple hats. The individual needs to have:
- Good understanding of excel/google spreadsheets (basic functionalities such as V-Look Up, Pivot Table etc is a must).
- Good command of the English, Hindi and local language.
- Work experience: 1-4 years.
- Strong ability to multitask
6 day working
Operations excellence for the geography
This role will require delivering top notch customer experiences, drive at center revenue,
manage costs and deliver profitability across centers in the assigned region.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Managing P&L
○ Responsible for driving revenue (In-center pack sales and renewals, Store
revenue and Additional sources)
○ Manage operational costs and drive initiatives to optimize expenditures
○ Drive initiatives to improve footfalls and new customer acquisition (Lead
2. Customer experience:
○ Drive on-time performance across centers and deliver on key business metrics
○ Work with stakeholders to manage supply and demand across centers
○ Facilitate maintenance and upkeep of centers to ensure that they are ‘Always
○ Manage a high performing and motivated team, mentor Center Managers at
regular intervals to elevate customer interactions and manage escalations
3. Other responsibilities:
○ Reviews with key stakeholders at regular intervals
○ Resourcing/Hiring high quality manpower with cost guardrails
Key metrics the owner is responsible for include:
● At center sales and additional revenue (conversion and lead generation)
● At center costs
● Center standards score (always new, on time, availability)
● Product rating & NPS
Core skills for the role include:
● Data backed decision making
● Quality operations execution experiences
● People management
● Bias for action, hands on, hungry
● Attention to detail
● Ability to prioritize tasks
Any Graduate Any Graduate Job Description Counselling & providing information about various courses to the students/parents and guiding them about the best course which will be suitable for them. Increasing the Branch's admission count. Able to generate walk-ins from Database Calling. Monitoring and ensuring timely implementation of all Academics related activities. Scheduling and conducting Student and Parent Orientation Program. Being a Point of contact to address Parents / students queries, grievances and giving them the relevant support and best possible solution thus ensuring parents & students satisfaction. Ensuring timely completion of portion by adhering to the lecture & test timetable and coordinating with faculty members. Support Management by maintaining up-to-date records with regards to Enquiries, Admissions, Batches, etc. Managing the Branch honestly & setting high ethical standards for his/her team. Note : Salary will be negotiable as per the knowledge and experience Key Skills Decision Making, Good Communication, Problem Solver, Self Motivation, Team Leading
Anahad is India’s fastest growing chain of branded pharmacies and e-pharmacy, started and run by IIT Bombay Alumni.
At Anahad, our mission is to make genuine medicines reach EVERY INDIAN HOUSEHOLD at Wholesale prices, by leveraging the efficiencies of technology. Working on an audacious mission it becomes important to have people who are smarter than you around. We are funded by some of the coolest investors of Silicon Valley, India and Japan and now want YOU to join our mission.
Anahad aims to consolidate and build a household brand in a largely unorganised market worth more than 1.5 Lakh Crore. We are looking for dynamic Pharma professionals who are striving to grow fast and create an identity for themselves in the Pharma industry.
About This Role - HR Manager
HR is the backbone of an organization.
As our HR Manager, you will spearhead the organization’s personnel and human resources department.
If you are a people’s person with high work ethic, excellent communication skills, knowledge of HR practices, strong organizational and interpersonal skills, we’ve got the job for you.
- Consult with the Founders to develop talent & culture interventions.
- Spearhead HR programs from ideation to execution throughout team members’ lifecycle including talent acquisition, engagement, learning & development, performance management, compensation & benefits management, and operations.
- Coach functional leaders on HR guidelines & practices.
- Support recruitment needs and drive innovative hiring & retention strategies for top tier talent.
- Continuously assess the employee pulse and cultural climate, proactively identifying and resolving issues with various stakeholders.
- Champion a people first approach to deliver an exceptional employee experience
- Audit and update processes to ensure all Anahad-ites have a comprehensive experience and a clear understanding of the values, business, product, culture & practices.
- Define success by establishing goals and KPIs, and implement processes & practices with consistent tracking and reporting methods to boost performance.
- Manage and enhance the performance review process, driving feedback culture, quality of appraisals, and timely closure.
- Should be adept at handling employee relations, boosting employee engagement. And strengthening community-building at work.
- Establish a people strategy that leverages social media to support and attract top talent.
- Collaborate with Administration, Operations, Finance, and logistics teams on a regular basis.
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience supporting Founders in a fast-growing organisation with at least 2 years in a leadership role.
- Minimum 3 years of managing Talent Acquisition - Tech & Business hiring.
- Passionate about innovative HR solutions and process improvement.
- Strong business acumen, problem-solving abilities, and analytical thinking skills.
- Experience in employer branding & crafting employee value propositions.
Why should you join us?
If you are passionate about driving change, here’s an organization that is all set to revolutionize India’s healthcare segment.
You can be part of this revolution, and part of our mission of saving lives!
Please note: Only Mumbai-based candidates can apply.
- Understand the GST business
- Timely generation of invoices
- Communicate with clients
- Responsible for accounts receivables
- Maintenance of data, Data collation, submission of reports as required
- Coordinate with support team/domain team
Skills and Qualifications
- Good communication
- 2+ years’ experience in an operations management position
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Our client is a leading provider of specialised marketing services that enables businesses across different sectors to grow effectively. This decade old venture founded by a woman entrepreneur offers innovative solutions by leveraging cutting edge technology based on the individual needs of the client. Their services include market research, in- store promotions, store launches, road shows, retail merchandising, events and exhibitions, among others.
Headquartered in Mumbai, the company has presence in Delhi, Bangalore and Chennai as well as dedicated local teams across other metros and small towns in India. This agency has worked with more than 100 companies and 800 brands and delivered top notch marketing strategies through integrated BTL and digital channels. Some of its clients include ITC, Zydus Wellness, PnG, Crompton, HUL, Tata and Nestle.
What you will do:
- Developing new vendors in cities
- Managing manpower, events promotions
- Reporting of the same on regular basis– on MS Excel and Power Point
- Travelling outside Mumbai for minimum 6-10 days in a month
- Providing inspired leadership for the organization
- Making important policy, planning and strategy decisions
- Developing, implementing and reviewing operational policies and procedures
- Recruiting whenever required and taking disciplinary action if necessary
- Handling multiple projects at the same time
- Promoting a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale
- Overseeing budgeting, reporting, planning and auditing
- Working with senior stakeholders
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar profile
- Good spoken and written English skills
- Ability to work in a competitive and challenging environment
- Willingness to learn new things
- Strong operational and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PPT
- Ability to handle client meetings and queries independently
● Plan & lead end to end Operations while ensuring quality, productivity & amp;
● Work with vendor partners in delivering operational process execution at scale,
jointly plan and problem solving to provide evolving scale and continuous
● Good communication skills. Ability to communicate and explain to individuals &
the team, what needs to be done to achieve its objectives. Listening skills: Gains
input and commitment from all involved in delivering their specific part.
● Ability to set and achieve timelines for tasks: Set realistic and stretching
performance expectations for self and others. Regularly reviews progress and acts
to ensure optimal results for the business.
● Analytical Skills: Effectively analyses and interpret information, identifying &
validating the key facts, including reviewing alternatives to determine advantages
and associated risks.
● Establish KPIs, monitor the ongoing operations and improve performance against
● Lead and mentor junior associates, ensuring the team is performance driven and
aligned with business goals
● Form, document, and optimize business processes
● Oversee and assist with sending and receiving B2B shipments
● Manage shipping errors,vendor relations, costs of platforms & services
leveraged by the business
● Interpersonal & Negotiation
● Technical Understanding
● Analytical Skills
● Problem Solving Skill & Techniques
● People management experience. (Experience in handling big teams located in
different cities is highly desirable)
● Experience in handling live operations. (Wherein real-time decision making
What you will do:
- Owning responsibility for defining and driving operational/business goals.
- Managing Day-to-day operations of the ecommerce platform.
- Building on the existing business by adding new categories and product portfolio listings on the marketplaces.
- Product Portfolio management – Assisting the team with product sales and category and performance inputs to optimize the product portfolio from time to time.
- Overseeing the day-to-day marketplace eCommerce operations, customer service, updates, post listings, promotions, merchandising, maintenance and performance.
- Staying up-to-date with the promotional calendars and plans of eCommerce platforms. Driving category interventions.
- Supporting the eCommerce Manager on campaigns and programs.
- Supporting integrations of eCommerce platform with main website as well as backend systems and applications.
- Guiding internal teams and vendor teams on development & implementation issues.
- Coordinating with Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain, and Operations on Day-to-day management of the eCommerce platform.
What you need to have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience within an ecommerce operations role
- Experience handling ecommerce platforms, online sales and website content management
- Excellent communication and organizational skills in addition to project management experience
- Financial acumen- ability to reconcile accounts receivables with payments received from sales partners
- Ability to manage tasks simultaneously
- Experience working on Google and web analytics
- Experience evaluating and executing SEO strategies
• The Executive will be responsible for handling all the operations of E-Commerce
platforms - Amazon, Flipkart, Brand’s Website, and more.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Experience in handling Amazon Seller Central, Flipkart & other website back-end
platforms for product listing, inventory management & product description.
• Website knowledge: Shopify
• Inventory Management - knowledge & application
• should be able to understand & work on Google sheets as & when required
• Technically sound to integrate systems for automation
• Creative content writing
Skills & Attributies
• Detail Oriented
• Analytical thinking
• Knowledge of e-commerce business
• G-sheets at advanced level
Communication and management of schedule with the Experts / Facilitators
Establish relationships with full-time and part-timeExperts / Facilitators across the country;
Scheduling and management of trainings with Experts / Facilitators
Establish regular feedback cycles and obtain from various stakeholders;
Operational assistance for on ground associates before and after programs
Apart from the functions listed above, the new hire may also be expected to assist with peripheral activities.
MINIMUM EDUCATION - BACHELORS OF PHYSIOTHERPHY
v Monitor and achieve the budgeted Profit and Loss (P&L).
v Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans.
v Directing all operational aspects including Service distribution, customer service, human resources, administration in accordance with the region objectives.
v Ensure all the leads for the day are addressed, converted, analyse the reasons for non conversion and work on recovery of non converted leads.
v Ensuring all the services scheduled for the day are assigned to staffs with proper resources including logistics.
v Complete end of the day sign off for all the services scheduled for the day.
v Oversee inventory Management for smooth patient care operations.
v Maintain the optimum manpower through the interaction with the functional leads and HR.
v Provide leadership and guidance to Supervisors and Physiotherapists in the team.
v Monitor and ensure implementation of functional and behavioural training. Recommend training based on the customer feedback, business requirement and Staff performance assessment.
v Carry out employee engagement activities which includes communication, motivation, team meetings and other welfare activities planned from time to time and build the internal employer brand.
v Guide the employees and be responsible to take corrective actions when required including discipline.
v Regularly audit electronic medical records for all the patients who are assessed and treated.
v Ensure all the quality Audits are adhered to and audit score maintained.
v Conduct supervisory visits in patients home to check quality of services rendered.
v Ensure good customer satisfaction and resolution of all patient or client complaints with the help of concerned team members.
v Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws, implement best practices.
v System compliance with Quality as per the company norms, SOPs.
- Analysing medical processes and service quality
- Developing review parameters for quality assessment
- Improving care service delivery and patient experience
- Coordinating with inhouse team of 50 doctors
- Coordinating with patients for managing grievances
- Creating reports for periodic reviews
- MBBS in Medicine with 1-4 years’ operational and/or administrational experience in a hospital/healthcare company.
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in MS office is a must.
- Problem solving attitude
- Post-graduation not required.
- Working Sundays
However Candidates who are BDS, BAMS or BHMS with at least 2 years in healthcare operations and admin experience may also apply.
- Deliver results through product feature launches and technical improvements that move the needle for customers and business results.
- Maintain a high-standards product operations culture by solving problems quickly, extracting learnings, and continuously improving.
- Partner with Ad operations teams & Content operation teams to deliver on cross-team initiatives.
- Work with product managers, software development managers, software development engineers, and quality assurance engineers to deliver quality products on time without bugs
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within scope.
- Handles the day to day tasks involved with development and launch of features
- Train the business , marketing and the ad operations team on the new features
- Basic understanding of adtech products
- Independent problem solver
- Ability to manage end to end execution of features
- 2-3 years of experience in an operational role in a product organisation
- Experience in ad tech organization or product preferred
Forward creative specs to creative agencies and ensure creatives is built correctly
Responsible for executing tag generation and implementation (creative and conversion tags) as well as report generation as per the campaign schedule
Troubleshooting creative and operations related issues for all campaign under your management
Provide the highest standard of accuracy and quality of work generating the best possible experience for internal and external customers.
Nextyn is looking for a highly motivated individual with good communication skills for an operations role.
The individual will be responsible for communicating with the team, setting up meetings and coordinating payments.
Must be good with:
1. Communication Skills (English)
2. Microsoft Excel
3. Microsoft Word
4, Microsoft Powerpoint
Started in 2015, this lifestyle and accessories startup has taken over the consumer electronics sector in India. Our client has a product range that includes an extensive catalog of headphones, speakers, travel accessories, and modern earphones. It believes in providing cutting edge electronic products stamped with durability and affordability.
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
- Increasing efficiency of return center, looking at process from unloading to put away and measure each stage
- Planning of spares - packaging for return
- Ensuring zero stock out for spare and packing material
- Working on efficiency of testing center and ensuring all goods repacked are in line with company standard
- Working with warranty team for forward guidance on what will come as return so warranty stock can be planned
- Reconciling debits issued by Amazon, Flipkart and Myntra and tracking advance shipping notice and ensuring that these are GRN , if not received in 15 days then raising a case with respective partner and tracking the entire life cycle with finance
- Managing Inventory accuracy and cycle count to ensure zero stock pilferage
- Raising tickets for shortages received viz a viz debit notes issued
What you need to have:
- Mandatory to have specialization in return management and good planning skill and data driver approach
- Data driven mindset , should be have analytical bent of mind to reduce returns
- Should have worked in operations driven company with good analytic and problem solving capabilities
- Six sigma certified
- Strong with excel
- MBA from a good institute
- Esop can be given based on performance
- Minimum 4 year experience into high volume operational businesses
- Preferably from e-commerce domain
About the Role:
We are hiring VP of aggregation to manage and expand large fleet of partnered ambulances. He must possess excellent organisation, time management and prioritisation skills. The individual should be good problem solver and able to smoothly handle multiple critical tasks and consistently deliver against hard deadlines.
Develop and execute strategy to onboard more ambulance vendors
Maintain good vendor relationships and timely billing
Standardise vehicle quality, conduct regular audits and tech integrations
- Work on issues faced by patients with partnered ambulances
The candidate should have:
- Three years of experience managing aggregation-model multi-city operations, ideally in fast-paced organisations.
- Strong attention to detail, history of delivering zero-defect output, and comfort with ambiguity in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to adapt with humility and resilience
- A passion for the mission of HelpNow
About the Role:
We are hiring a high spirited Operations Executive, to spearhead operations in India and begin rapid expansion across Indian Cities. The individual should be proficient at and enjoy solving complex problems and execute at grass roots along with the team. The objective is to implement fleet protocols, optimise vehicle utilisation and grow the fleet size as HelpNow continues to accelerate across the country.
Streamlining and managing our ambulance fleet.
Expanding operations and launch of the service in new cities.
Procuring more ambulance vehicles, drivers, medical staff and service vendors in each city.
Optimising arrival times and fleet occupancy percentage.
- Ensure gold standards for our vehicles and groom the fleet staff for a great patient experience.
The candidate should have minimum 3 years of experience in:
Managing large vehicle fleets and drivers.
Working in a technology-based organisation.
Prior experience of managing multi-city fleets and teams.
Work at a hyper growth startup (Series-A or further)
Salary: 5-8 LPA
About Love Heals Cancer:
At Love Heals Cancer, we aim to extend life and improve the quality of life for cancer patients through integrative oncology treatment, which covers both medical treatment as well as complementary treatment (Nutrition, emotional wellness, fitness, and community support).
To provide the best medical treatment options to cancer patients, we have partnered with 50+ hospitals across India, and cover 1,000+ oncologists. We also provide patients access to a full range of diagnostic tests that are required to arrive at the most effective cancer treatment.
We heavily deploy technology in our operations, and have recently launched the world’s first Integrative Oncology Preliminary Assessment Report tool (ZIOPAR) to guide cancer patients free of cost on the possible treatment options based on their cancer profile, symptoms and other conditions.
We believe in innovation, dedication and commitment. While we have the thrill to seek out and capture the world, we are looking for a responsible partner in you. If you feel you can become one of us, apply today.
NGO manager must possess knowledge in key areas of management, from setting and implementing strategies to marketing and fundraising. Like for-profit company, managers of NGO must understand the value of planning strategically and monitoring and evaluating outcomes with an eye on concrete objectives.
Manager of NGO must be able to successfully:
- Lead and manage by motivating people to remain optimistic even when faced with challenges and encouraging good performance and values
- Allocate resources and supplies as to ensure volunteers can complete their responsibilities to their highest potential
- Create programs and challenges that are as effective and efficient as possible
- Ensure that all implemented activities are relevant to the mission and vision of the organization
- Engage the external community as to build and maintain essential relationships
- Invest in building relationships, both with the outside community and with the population that the NGO is targeting
- Support and connect with the population targeted by the NGO
- Be the public face of the NGO
- Carry out fundraising efforts with only the highest ethical standards
- Identify fundraising strategies that benefit and complement the mission and vision of the NGO
- Manage the execution of our strategy by defining deliverables, dependencies, deadlines, and budgets
- Build a culture of cross-team communication and transparency by maintaining a feedback loop between the board, executive team, staff, partners, and product users
- Support a driven, fast-moving team on a day-to-day basis and develop a bar for quality execution through your leadership
Successful manager of NGO:
- Advocate and embrace change
- Listen to the needs of the people they serve
- Recognize and support change within a specific population
- Utilize essential interpersonal, communication, and listening skills
- Support the NGO’s board members by supporting their operations and administration
- Mandatory 4+ years of work experience with NGO
- 2+ years of experience in fundraising with NGO
You will get:
- Some of the best people to work with (founders are IIM graduates and investment banker)
- An opportunity to make a difference in the lives of millions of cancer patients across the globe
- A great learning environment and opportunity to grow
Assisting in capturing, managing, engaging and nurturing existing leads, convert Prospects into customers
Pitch leads with team
Qualify the point of contact person and key decision maker, thus manage operations with the team
Do beta testing
Establish network of relationships with key decision makers in small/medium & large sized companies and ability to leverage these relationships for generating new business
Scheduling meetings / appointments according to established procedures & making reminder calls/emails to prospective customers
Establishing and cultivating healthy relationships with prospective customers
Achieve growth and hit sales targets
Accountable to achieve and retain the customer
UniFynd Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a technology-centric company focused on building innovative technology solutions. At UniFynd, we also actively consult and invest in early-stage startups and SMEs. We value positive energy, continuous learning, and clear communication and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment for people from all backgrounds.
Are you a Fynder?
We want to build beautiful products; by building a collaborative work environment that fosters creativity, promotes innovation and rewards team work. We’re in search of intelligent, motivated and interesting, young people who want to be part of a committed team in a fast-paced, hands-on start up in Mumbai, India.
Unifynd Technologies is looking for driven and self-motivated individuals who are eager to pursue a career in business strategy, marketing and business administration. The ideal candidate should have a keen analytical mind and strong communications and presentation skills.
You are required to be present, ready and committed to everything on your plate. Based on your skills and interests, you will be required to add value to different projects and operations.
• Build long-lasting relations with retailers and consumers
• Research, study and evaluate potential opportunities
• Create quality presentations to onboard respective vendors and retailers
• Ability to prioritize, delegate and deliver work in a timely manner
• Communicate, extract value and increase participation with retailers
• Work with on-boarded retailers to add value to their participation
• Travel and coordinate with other business functions
• Assist and support the management of the company
Education & Experience
• Bachelors Degree from recognized University
• Previous experience in Operations, Customer Service, Data Management(is recommended)
• Ability to coordinate and assist various business functions
• Proficiency and aptitude for sales and customer relations
• Competency in creating and giving presentations
• Strong communication and time-management skills
Strong Verbal and Written Communication
Computer Skills: MS Word, MS Excel , MS Powerpoint
Qualities: Communications, Leadership, Time-Management, Thoroughness, Drive
The Operations Lead will be responsible for desinging and deploying a rural distribution strategy with our partners pan-India. This would mean the role would consist of the following:
1. Create rural logistics scheme, detailing the physical infrastructure and partners needed
2. Work with financial entities and CFO to build a 'financial logistics' plan to limit revenue leakage in the supply chain.
3. Monitor, fulfill and service the entire Veera supply chain, setting up touchpoints for data collection.
4. Ad-Hoc tasks as needed
Compensation will be on an options basis, with commission based on channels succesfully created. This is open to discussion. There is an opportunity for rapid career advancement, with the startup eventually looking to hire the Operations Lead into the COO (Chief Operations Officer) role.
Be the strategist & the operations in-charge for the brands assigned for Marketplace Management.
Manage the Marketplaces, looking after pricing, product descriptions, and general content.
Be responsible for ensuring all products are listed and optimized to the highest standards across the marketplaces
Help to create and deliver adhoc marketing campaigns across various marketplaces
Manage all products on Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Oaytm, Nykaa, and other online marketplaces across India
Increase listing rankings and search results to increase sales conversion and maximize revenue
Generate customer reviews, and monitor ratings to protect and enhance marketplace status
Analyse and evaluate traffic and sales conversion data to improve the effectiveness of online content and marketing campaigns
Keep each marketplace updated with the latest products and promotions
Develop strategies for the clearance of any excess stock
Good knowledge of various tools & techniques used for ROI optimization on Marketplaces.
Good communication skills to deal with external clients & handle in-house (inter-team) operations.
To be successful in this role you must already be working within a Marketplace/Ecommerce position ideally within a Marketplace Agency. You will have demonstrable experience dealing with marketplace platforms, in particular Amazon and Flipkart and have experience in running successful digital marketing campaigns. If you’re a sales focused individual with the ability to manage multiple projects and thrive on working in a fast-paced working environment then please send across your most up to date CV.
Play an active role to support the operations to ensure growth of the company
Maintain MIS for Campaigns
Handle data on funds transfered
Generate reports as required.
Provide end to end solutions to customers from Social media leads
Coordinate with internal departments for Finance & Tech support.
Facilitate smooth functioning of fundraisers & campaigns
Work effectively & actively in a team.
Help customers find their dream adventure - help them plan it, address queries, and with their final booking. Coordinate with adventure travel suppliers on a regular basis to collect required documents, content, booking information and related data.
Obviously have fun while you are doing it.
We expect you to have:
1-3 years experience in role of sales support, B2B sales support and/or office administration. Experience in working with a travel agency, travel website, travel sales back office or similar will be strongly preferred. Strong preference to candidates who have experience working with adventure travel. A preference towards operating in an environment where you are independent, organized, and can handle situations that require extreme multi-tasking. We are open to remote working permanently and will evaluate candidates from any part of India.
An adventure travel startup out of Mumbai. Selling rafting, paragliding, trekking, camping, scuba diving, cycling, rock climbing and more online and offline.