Operations Jobs in Bhubaneswar
2. Backend, data entry experience (experience of working with Govt. Municipal project plus)
3 experts in the products that their company manufactures and develops.
4. find solutions to problems with the products and help customers work through technical difficulties.
5. Filing reports regarding product problems.
6. Researching technical issues.
7. Managing and processing customer orders
8. Walking customers through solutions
9. Reviewing product change requests
10. Learning about product updates and new technologies etc.
Compensation: 15K NTH-25K NTH (depending upon current CTC & experience)
Experience- 1.3 yeras
Role 1 year contractual role
at ezTruck Logistics Pvt Ltd
Experience: 1+ Yrs
Required Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent
1. Operation coordination
2. Vehicle placement
3. Loading, unloading coordination
4. Vendor handling
5. MIS preparation
6. Client coordination
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Vendor Management - Improve the performance & SLA commitments to clients. POD Management & Tech compliance by Partners.
2. Supply Cost Optimization - Managing supply Cost to the most optimal level.
3. Issue Resolution - Communicating as a bridge between Client and Vendor for various issue resolutions.
4. Advantageous if the Candidate have prior experience of Managing big fleets in Ahmedabad.
5. Soft Skills required - Organized Candidate, Decision Making, Sincere & Disciplined.
6. Operations experience
- Hiring and managing driver-partners for transportation of goods
- Execution of Pickup and Last-Mile Deliveries with defined SLAs
- Execution of Hub Operations (Receiving of material, Sorting of Goods, Dispatch of material)
- Documentation management & Required system updations.
- Vendor management.
- Preparing and circulating relevant reports.
- Managing 2-3 staff to handle various sub-tasks related to documentation/operations
- Assisting the Manager - Operations in relevant Sales related activities.
- Assisting the Manager -Operations in all improvement related projects through data collection client/partner interviews etc.
Someone who has prior experience of Managing huge fleets in the city.
Supply interaction - 20%
Process-oriented - 50% ( Drive tech adaptation, maintain data, support MIS team )
Manage client escalation - 30% ( He will be client-side POC from our side )
Mandatory Skills: local language proficiency with Hindi & English