- Unity3D Game Developer Responsibilities Create games in Unity for iOS and Android.
- Write super-clean, testable, and well-documented code in C#
- Collaborate effectively with a small, high-energy team of illustrators, designers, and programmers.
- Work with other developers to devise customized solutions to difficult problems.
- Self- motivation with a strong desire to learn and stay up with industry standards.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and contribute to multiple projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of working independently and within teams.
- Deadline oriented contributes to team efforts by accomplishing tasks on time.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Yudiz Solutions Pvt Ltd
Require ASP.net MVC developers with 1 - 6 years of experience. The candidates who can join immediately will be more preferred. We work 5 days a week. Please go through the details below.
Responsibilities and Duties
Understanding requirements from project managers and writing tasks associated.
Develop and implement tasks while following project management guidelines to maintain coordination between teams.
Test and maintain projects to ensure strong functionality and optimization along with performance.
Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technically support colleague(s).
Deliver projects/work on time to ensure we never fail our commitments.
Recommend improvements to existing projects as necessary.
Document requirement, tasks and delivery manual as needed.
Help your co-workers if needed and support everyone in the company for their tasks.
Qualifications and Skills
C#.net, ASP.net MVC, Microsoft sql server, LINQ.
Knowledge of Entity framework and .net Core will be an advantage.
Able to work using repository / version management tools such as GIT, SVN, TFS.
Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively. A team player is more recommended.
Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business. Ability to understand and work on requirements.
Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary.
We provide complete training after joining based on your existing skills to help understand projects and tasks that we work on.
We work 5 days a week and we also pay overtime as needed.
Paid / Free leaves every month with leaves carry forward / en-cash.
Technical and moral help is always a priority in case it is needed by anyone including you.
Company environment is work and ethics driven along with team happiness is always kept in mind.
Lunch break is 45 minutes and total working time in the office is 9 hours a day.
Flexible office hours that will be told upon joining.
Salary on time
Employee Engagement Activities
Friendly Environment and Best Supporting Team
Employment Guarantee and long term associations.
Other benefits for being our team member are explained upon joining.
- You're proficient in Unity3D and/or Unreal game engine
- You've experience building experiences on iOS, Android and web platforms
- You have a passion for writing code as well as understanding and crafting the ways systems interact
- You believe in the benefits of agile processes and shipping code often
- You are pragmatic and work to coalesce requirements into reasonable solutions that provide value
- Deploy well-tested, maintainable and scalable software solutions
- Take end-to-end ownership of the technology stack and product
- Collaborate with other engineers to architect scalable technical solutions
- Embrace and improve our standards and processes to reduce friction and unlock efficiency
Current Ecosystem :
ShibaSwap : https://shibaswap.com/#/" target="_blank">https://shibaswap.com/#/
Metaverse : https://shib.io/#/" target="_blank">https://shib.io/#/
NFTs : https://opensea.io/collection/theshiboshis" target="_blank">https://opensea.io/collection/theshiboshis
Game : Shiba Eternity on iOS and Android
Role – Dynamics 365
Experience – 3 years & above
Location – Remote, Jaipur , Gurgaon, Noida
· Gather requirements from the client
· Proactively builds and manages relationship with client management
· Developing business cases, project plans and project documentation.
· Deliver projects/work on-time, on-budget, and in a way that accomplishes client goals
· Reviews and ensures high quality of work is delivered
· Meets deadlines and manages competing priorities under pressure
· Apply creative thinking to identify possible reporting solution alternatives
· Travel to client locations as per the project and/or client needs
· 5+ years of project experience and Min 2+ years’ experience in Power Platform development and customizations.
· Deep understanding of D365 capabilities, architecture, and deployment of online solutions.
· Excellent understanding and knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 modules like Sales, Service, Marketing and Field Service.
· Skills Driving Dynamics CRM implementations through all project phases including discovery, definition, build, test and deploy.
· Experience in leveraging Microsoft Power Platform capabilities for MS Dynamics CRM using PowerApps, Power Automate and Power BI.
· Good experience in Portals and USD development with CRM.
· Experience in assisting with integration of CRM with other business systems and applications.
· Assists the functional resources/business analysts with requirements gathering and provides design guidance for mid to large sized Dynamics 365 CRM projects.
· Proficiency in OOB Customizations like Business Rules, Workflows, Actions, Security roles configurations.
· Good knowledge in code and project management using Azure DevOps.
· Experience in the Power Apps component framework
Good To Have:
· Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Power Platform certifications.
Desired Candidate Skills:
· Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Superior understanding of current applications and trends in IT.
· Good knowledge of all phases of IT including network administration, computer support, help desk, software development or specialization in one area.
· Experience in client communication
· Proficient in communication.
· Mentoring skills of junior resources.
· Excellent foundational consulting skills including critical thinking and analysis, verbal and written communications, executive presence, facilitation and presentation skills, business analysis
· Ability to conduct business user workshops, design reviews, executive presentations, and
· lead other senior stakeholder/sponsor meetings
· Experience in delivering end to end reports
· Must be able to travel to client locations if needed
· Is detail oriented and deliverables focused
Key Skills: Dynamics 365 & Power Platform, Azure DevOps
Job Description :
We are looking for Technical Mgr for our Unity team. Pls read the detailed JD below :
Skillset: Unity 2d & 3d development with C++ or C#.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Manage- a team of Unity resources through effective planning, mentoring & coaching.
- Should be strong in Technical Development & People Management.
- Must be hands-on & have experience in doing design & code reviews and handling the live server
- Ready to learn new technologies (e.g. Unreal) within the organization to grow existing operations, business & team.
- Help in setting up the processes for resource planning, forecasting and resource deployment as per the business requirement.
- People Leadership
- Recruit, motivate, mentor, train and lead the best automation talent.
- Multitasking and problem-solving abilities, context switching and & out of box thinking abilities.
- Support the professional goals and development opportunities for his/her team and review each team member & their progress.
- Create a culture of innovation and teamwork.
Why work with us?
When you join us, you become part of a fast-growing team that allows you to build your career with professionals who are committed to including, developing, and engaging people from a wide variety of backgrounds and who care as much about excellence as you do.
The unique experience that you will be getting here includes :
- An ideal mix of the entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up with maturity and stability that comes with years of experience in striving for success.
- Well Funded by Sequoia. High growth & profitability, year on year.
- Diverse, where people from all academic backgrounds and experience can find their place - from fresh graduates to the most experienced.
- Great work-life balance.
- Made up of people passionate about learning, creating, and innovating, always striving to find a better way of doing things. Our people are our main asset.
- Our word class Tech Stack makes us pioneers in the engineering front & you will get a chance to directly work with the senior leadership.
About Octro :
Octro is a new-age platform that aims to create leisure options for the world at large. Octro's vision is to keep creating moments of joy in human life while creating the best and most scalable leisure options. Headquartered in India, and funded by Sequoia, Octro is the largest and fastest-growing global mobile gaming company with leadership in Card, Casino & Casual games across the portfolio. Some 200M+ players have played these games 150B+ times. For the last few years, games in our portfolio have ranked consistently in India's top 10 on AppAnnie/SensorTower for Player Revenue.
Octro was founded by serial entrepreneur Saurabh Agarwal, who sold his first venture to Intellisync/Nokia. He did his MS at Stanford University.
For details, pls visit: www.octro.com
Work on requested engine enhancements that deliver on requested functionality and performance.
Create Photorealistic 3D Exterior, interior Archviz Scenes and City Environments, also in AR & VR
Work on improvements to our pipelines and tooling.
Debug engine or game issues and suggest or implement solutions.
Propose and build tools or technologies that could enhance the ability to deliver content in an efficient and timely manner.
Optimize for memory, CPU, and rendering performance.
We are a hypercasual game studio based out of India with 3 published titles over last 2 years. We have generated 60MN+ downloads WW with 2M$+ in revenue in this short span of time. We are a tech first company who are trying to disrupt the hyper casual industry with tech-backwards, data-driven approach towards game development. We are foraying into hyper-hybrid casual space. Currently, as a part of this expansion, we are on lookout of rockstar unity 3D game developers to build the core team.
These are the few reasons to consider joining us -
1. A unique opportunity to be part of the core team of a game dev startup.
2. Opportunity to innovate in multiple genre.
3. We have strong tech mettle with vast software industry experience.
4. A very competitive compensation :)
(A quick introduction on myself - I have over 12+ years of experience in software industry. I exited as a Principal Engineer from amazon(.)com to bootstrap and scale Deven Studio into bigger heights.)
Co-Founder, Deven Studio
Game Developer Requirements
1. Experience: 1-4 years as Game Developer. (End to end game development experience)
2. Platform: Unity3D, Cocos Creator, Cocos2dx
4. Versioning tools: Git, SVN etc..
5. Other skills: Understanding of basic Maths and Science concepts which helps in
development of games.
What you'll need
1. Knowledge and understanding of Computer Graphics wrt mentioned game engines.
2. Plan and implement game functionality.
3. Transform design specification into functional games
4. Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
5. Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications and games.
6. Offer and implement solutions in a timely manner.
7. Collaborating with game designers and other developers to complete projects
successfully and on time.
8. Constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards.
9. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
10. Team player and good time-management skills.
We are currently hiring a professional, skilled Software Developer to develop, create, and modify applications software or specialized utility programs of our company.
Role & Responsiblities
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Bug fixing and debugging existing code.
- Understanding product requirements, architecture, design
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA/Any specialized course in the Required field
- Must know C/C++/JAVA/.NET
- 0-2 year experience in software development..
For C/C++ developer
- Deep knowledge and hands on experience with web applications and programming languages like- C/C++
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Should have good technical skills related to Email Services Operating System and File Systems.
- Working independently and multi-tasking effectively.
- Understanding of projects from client as well as own view point
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Enhance product test and build infrastructure.
For Java Developer.
- Must have strong background / knowledge in Core Java.
- Must Have skills : Core java,swing ,J2EE.
- Must know about Collection Multi Threading and File handling.
- Must know how to use Eclipse/Net Beans
- Very Polished professionals with strong Communication Skills
- Excellent design, coding and debugging skills .
- Troubleshoot variety of complex software problems
- Sound knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals - data structures, algorithms, operating system concepts.
Position :Software Developer
No. of position:10
Job type: full time
Timing: 10am to 7pm