Kalibre global konnects Career
Jobs at Kalibre global konnects
Profile: To find and service new export, import clients for their freight forward needs. Managing transporters, and CHAs.
B2B sales calls.
Based out of Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
Graduate , diploma in import, export.
Good communication skills, can speak English
Basic skills in Microsoft Office
Digital Marketing Executive duties and responsibilities
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Manage the strategy
- Manage and train the rest of the team
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Manage all digital marketing channels
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage a digital marketing budget
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Build an inbound marketing plan
- Forecast sales performance trends
- Motivate the digital marketing team to achieve goals
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
Digital Marketing Executive requirements
- 2 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Executive
- 2 years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- 2years of hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Must Have Solar Industries Exerience in Digital Marketing
quality products. We believe in ownership and are looking for people driven to
continuously ship new, impactful features and capabilities for our users.
Experience: 2- 4 years (min)
Functional Area: Front/Back-end web development
Apply if you have:
Cloud app development experience
Strong Python – Django / Django Rest Framework and ReactJS experience
Advanced knowledge of Python and relational databases
Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
Experience with building, modifying and extending API endpoints (REST or GraphQL) for data retrieval and
Creating high performance UI etc.
Experience with the full software development life cycle, including requirements collection, design,
implementation, testing, and operational support
Analytical capabilities and logical approach to problem-solving
Experience with scrum or other agile software development methodology
Hands on experience in DevOps & have significant familiarity with DevOps Tools
Build and Manage continuous deployment of software (CI/CD)
Must have dedication and commitment towards work
Deliver the assigned tasks within the stipulated timeline
What you will do:
Work on existing software solutions or new systems on the specified programming language
Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
Ensure the best possible performance, quality of the solution you are working on
Working closely with business analysts, software engineers, product managers, designers and other stakeholders
Write well designed and efficient code by adhering to the specified coding standards
Mentor and support other team members by doing code reviews and applying your experience in process and
Education: BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent with 60% marks.
Must have excellent communication and written communication skills
Employment: Full time – Permanent
Salary: Hike in Current Salary (No bar for Right Candidate)
- Job Title:- Fullstack Developer
- Experience:- 2-5 years of experience
- Job Location:- WFH
- Number of Vacancy:- 01, 5days working.
- Notice Period:- Can join less than a month
- Resources must have sound knowledge in Angular2+, ASP.NET Core, WEB API, Angular
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience.
- Should have good understanding in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
- Sound knowledge in Angular2+, ASP.NET Core, WEB API, Angular is desired.
- Exposure to complex enterprise application component development and maintenance.
- Good understanding of design patterns & principles.
- Ability to discuss normally encountered technical issues through verbally and oral to client/management team.
- Ability to work as an individual contributor /as a collaborative team member.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Oracle is an added advantage.
- Nice to have Docker and Azure container knowledge/experience.
- Basic knowledge of micro services.
- Nice to have Azure DevOps knowledge.
- Experience in CI/CD
· Job Title:- MS Dot Net MVC Develop
· Job Location:- CG Road, Ahmedabad
· Experience:- 3 to 8 Years
· Number of Vacancy:- 03
The DotNet Developer will help to produce scalable software solutions. This person will be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment - participating in the design and creation of scalable software, writing clean functional code, testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues. This person should be comfortable with DotNet, development frameworks and third-party libraries. This developer should also be a team player, as the role is responsible for interacting with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications in an Agile/Scrum environment followed by development and delivery of committed features.
Mandatory Skills Competencies:
· Ability to communicate effectively with clients and teams.
· Strong Team Player and ability to lead, guide, mentor, review track progress of team members.
· Good interpersonal skill
· Proven troubleshooting and debugging skills
· Strong knowledge of OOPs and Design Pattern
· Sound understanding of Database concepts experienced with SQL SERVER
· Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
· Knowledge of any message queuing software (MSMQ, RabbitMQ)
· Knowledge of writing secure code (OWASP Guidelines)
· Experience with .NET CORE, Azure, docker and Kubernetes
· Understanding of Code Optimization techniques, Code coverage tool and code analysis tool
· Involved in analysis, design, development, unit testing and maintenance of detailed software modules
· Awareness with any of revision control systems like Git/SVN/TFS/VSS etc
- Designation:- Business Head-IT
- Work experience:- 4-5yrs
- Location:- GIFT CITY, Gandhinagar
- Qualification:- BE (Computer Science / IT) / MCA / MSc (CAIT) or higher, MBA (Full Time) preferably from the reputed institute
- Age Limit:- Around 45 – 55 Years.
- Job Timing:- 9:30am to 5:30pm
- Language Known:- English, Hindi, Gujarati
- Required Gender Male/Female:- Male
- Do we Entertain any relocation Prospects? Yes, Have to relocate on own expense
- Transportation Facility:- Yes
- Duration:- Mini. 2yrs contract
- Current strength of Company (In Nos.):- 180
Min. work experience:-
- Around 18-25 years in the field of IT, of which at least 5 years should have been in a senior managerial position with profit center responsibilities.
- Should be well versed with strategy building for IT as Business like e-Governance, e-procurement.
- DSC-PKI will be added advantage.
- Experience in evolving area like Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, block chain etc. preferable.
- This position is for business development of IT division and not for serving exclusively captive requirement of Company.
- Thorough understanding of the profitable business generation in the field of IT
- Good analytical & conceptual skills, as well as team leader
- Thorough understanding of various applicable statutory / regulatory requirement related to IT business
- Good networking Skills
- In depth experience in the domain of e-Governance, software, e-procurement. Preferable experience of PKI.
- To lead organization and exploring various business opportunities and generate the profitable revenue from the various IT business streams.
- To analyse the risks and implement the best management practice to mitigate / transfer.
- To envisage the business needs and mobilise the adequate resources, so as to deliver the solutions / systems.
- To co-ordinate with Top Management for various matters.
- To manage the day-to-day all business affairs of the IT Business Division.
- To articulate the cost effective business solutions / models and convert the leads into the business.
- Any other job / activities assigned by the Company as deemed fit.
Organisation is looking for a thoughtful, talented, and mission-driven frontend engineer to join our growing team, shape our product.
- Job Title:- Backend Developer and Sr. Backend Developer
- Location:- Motera, Ahmedabad
- Industry : eCommerce
- Type:- Product base Firm
- Trusted by 5500+ Clients
- Work Experience:- Should have at least 2 years of experience in working over custom apps apps
- Education:- B.E/B.Tech (10+2)
- Opening:- 02 (One position for strong knowledge for mentioned technology, one for medium)
Skills And Qualifications:-
- Strong knowledge ofPHP web frameworks (Laravel).
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding ofMVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Monitor and maintain office equipment; inventory supplies and order replacement supplies as needed
- Create, update, and maintain personnel records, financial records, and other records/data
- Support department managers, staff, and CEO
- Coordinate building and maintenance issues for general repair and updates
- Monitor incoming and outgoing mail; receive and sign for mail/packages from couriers and deliver to the proper recipient
- Prepare correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials
- Assist other departments with administrative or clerical support
- Routine Calling and communication duties in specific hours in different segment
- Bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a related field preferred
- Prior experience handling administrative responsibilities or related field
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must.
- Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong experience in customizing and extending Magento1 and
Magento2 platforms, PHP coding, MySQL administration and
Desired Candidate Profile:-
An expert level knowledge of OO PHP, MySQL, Linux
(LAMP Stack) aimed at Magento.
Magento2 certified candidates are preferred.
Expertise with development life-cycle methodologies and
A good understanding of web frontend technologies
Proven experience building bespoke extensions for Magento
Demonstrable integration experience of using third party
web services through SOAP & REST (Payment, fulfillment
A deep understanding of the use of a git based workflow
system and git-flow.
Good understanding of build and dependency management
tools such as Composer, Homebrew, Gulp.
- Experience in designing and developing web-based applications using Java, J2EE, Web Services, MVC framework, Servlets Spring, Hibernate, Struts, REST, MYSQL.
- Experience in Database application programming for MySQL server using
Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views etc.
- Experienced in implementing presentation layer using JSP, HTML, CSS, Ajax, JQuery. Java script.
- Experienced in Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Deployment
and Maintenance of Web services, Client Server and Web based applications.
- Well versed with Agile development process, Scrum.
- Good knowledge in version control system tools like GIT.
- Ability to take independent responsibility as well as ability to contribute and be a productive team member.
- Excellent analytical, logical and programming skills, Self-Motivated, Self-Starter, Team Player can work with minimal supervision with effective Communication skills and Organizational skills combined with attention and Time management skills.