The Operations Lead will be responsible for desinging and deploying a rural distribution strategy with our partners pan-India. This would mean the role would consist of the following:
1. Create rural logistics scheme, detailing the physical infrastructure and partners needed
2. Work with financial entities and CFO to build a 'financial logistics' plan to limit revenue leakage in the supply chain.
3. Monitor, fulfill and service the entire Veera supply chain, setting up touchpoints for data collection.
4. Ad-Hoc tasks as needed
Compensation will be on an options basis, with commission based on channels succesfully created. This is open to discussion. There is an opportunity for rapid career advancement, with the startup eventually looking to hire the Operations Lead into the COO (Chief Operations Officer) role.
Job description (READ PROPERLY BEFORE APPLYING)
ONLY FOR SALES ORIENTED CANDIDATES
Job Profile: Business Development Associate (BDA)
Working Days: 5 days work week (Monday & Tuesday Week Offs)
Academic Qualification: Any Graduation
Role Location: Gujarat, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Kolkata, Bangalore
Post-training : INR 10 LPA (5 LPA Fixed Pay + 2 LPA Travelling Allowance + 3 LPA Variable Pay)
During training program of 2 months - INR 5 LPA (3 LPA Fixed Pay + 2 LPA Incentive Pay)
- You will start your journey at BYJU'S as an individual contributor working in a team to introduce and showcase the unique way in which BYJU'S-The Learning App help students learn better. You will also be responsible for mentoring these students and will play a role in their learning journey.
- Your key role will be to connect with students and parents across the country about one of the world's most loved learning apps and how it will help students learn not just for exams, but way beyond.
- This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU's unique way of learning in your city.
- Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on learning pedagogies and the BYJU's personalised learning journey. You will be working 5 days a week with Mondays and Tuesdays being week-off.
- This hybrid model of sales will give you an exposure to the best of inside-sales and direct-sales. Please download the BYJU's Learning App to understand the magic of the BYJU's courses which has been widely accepted not just across thousands of towns in India but by millions of users across the globe. We look forward to having you on board Team BYJU's.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 23,000.00 - 53,000.00 per month
Reporting to: City Manager/City Head
Responsibilities & Duties:
1) Managing the High Net Worth Real Estate developers of the assigned territory
2) Achieving the Monthly / Annual Business targets assigned in terms of selling, enhancing and upgrading the High Net Worth relationships including sale of new initiatives
3) Responsible for generating net sales and new revenue, within existing relationships and new clients, by leveraging the broad suite of product offerings to our relevant customer segments.
4) Development and implementation of Major Account / Sales strategy with identification of opportunities and winning opportunities with eye on increasing market share and maximizing customer retention.
5) Provide feedback and market requirements to strategic business units to drive product innovation and improved market competitiveness.
6) Overall responsibility for Sales/Account Management/Sales targets to maximize revenue and
meet corporate objectives.
7) Develop strategies and tactics to maximize growth opportunities and continually strengthen market share and revenue achievement.
8) Develop and maintain market intelligence and an understanding of market trends and client business needs.
- Polished verbal and written communication style.
- Ability to confidently build a strong rapport with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Comfortable in interacting with and presenting to executives and senior leadership.
- Lead and develop the organization with regard to competence, professionalism and streamlined processes Expand the customer base and acquire profitable Business
- Responsible for key account relationship with key customers in the region.
- Excellent presentation and documenting skills
- A team worker with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to make decisions under UN-predictable situation and think outside the box to make it simpler
1) Result Driven
2) Customer Champion
3) Captivator – Good written & Verbal communication skills.
4) Role Model – Develops self & Team, promotes good work ethics & professionalism
What is the role?
You will be primarily responsible for creating the sales lead funnel across targeted geographies like USA, EMEA, APAC. This role will manage a team of SDRs and will need an experienced combination of demand generation, ABM, and SaaS sales expertise.
- Develop, maintain, and execute demand generation plans aligned with business goals.
- Prioritize and group prospects according to opportunity, buyer need, persona, solution and buying cycle.
- Partner with the marketing team to develop full-fledged demand generation campaigns.
- Identify the most effective marketing messages, value proposition, collaterals, channels for personas, and key accounts in the regions.
- Plan and execute ABM strategy for all products & geographies.
- Managing, training, and motivating SDRs to drive revenue growth.
What are we looking for?
- MBA with 5+ years of experience in SaaS-based B2B demand generation or ABM roles.
- The candidate should be an expert in Hubspot.
- Looking for an experienced candidate in the USA market.
- Prior team handling experience is a must.
- Expertise in handling CRM, drip campaigns, sales automation tools, and outbound lead generation techniques.
- A keen eye on data, analytics, and insights to drive revenue targets.
- Hands-on experience in sales pipeline management and top of the funnel metrics.
Whom will you work with?
You will work as part of the Sales team and report to the Sales head.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
• Should Collect fruits and vegetables orders from Hotels, Retail shops and Restaurant
• As a Sales Executive you will pitch about Company to customers and make them join Company platform.
• Sales Executive will ensure correct on boarding of customer.
• Manage customer relationship and solve customer queries on field visits.
• As a Sales Executive you will pitch about Company to customers and make them join Company platform
• Collection of order from clients
• Have a Rapport with client
• Increase of sales from existing clients and searching of new clients
• You will explain the benefits of PagarBook desktop solution to customers
• Better and Easier accessibility, also available on mobile web
• Access to rich reports which gives you business knowledge, spend
• Unlimited free upgrades for a year
• Bulk update features
• Expense management
• The users can register on the desktop for a free trial for 7 days first
• Sales associate would convert the customer into a paid customer
1. Read and understand prescriptions provided by Doctors to Patients.
2. Understanding the varied range of medicines.
3. Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians workflow; verifying their preparation and labeling.
4. Cross-check the issuing medicines with the bill with regard to patient name, item name, quantity, expiry and acknowledge the bill Customer Service.
5. Handle cash in billing counter as and when required.
6.To prepare bills in computer and collect the cash Cold Chain Management
7. It should be flexible and multi-tasking.
Only female candidates required.
Bpharma and Mpharma
- Create a friendly environment to facilitate high member satisfaction
- Be thoughtful while interacting with members.
- Plan and launch community initiatives to create connections between members of different organizations. This might include targeted member introductions, recommending possible mentor matches, running networking events and managing communications within the space and through digital vehicles.
- Seek out information about the business and personal objectives of tenant organizations and their individual members.
- Foster a sense of inclusivity where fresh ideas are welcome
- Be knowledgeable about COWERKZ's membership contracts and guidelines.Explain these policies to members, as necessary.
- Oversee new member onboarding and member moves out of the space
Events Planning and Execution-
- Build a quarterly calendar of coworking events that engages all stakeholders:
- Current members: Educational (e.g., lunch and learns) and appreciation events (e.g., happy hours and themed parties)
- Future members: Lead generation and sales-related events
- Local community: Identify outside organizers and encourage them to use our event space. Depending on the exact nature, these events should also be used to build COWERKZ's CRM and digital community.
- Manage to the allotted budget
- Present our community professionally
- With your team, oversee the event itself, from catering to a smooth event check-in process to cleanup
- With the owners, be responsible for setting and achieving sales objectives, occupancy rates and pricing
- Conduct tours for prospective members
- Contact the local press and community leaders to generate interest in COWERKZ.
- Maintain a positive relationship with key vendors and our landlord
Facilities and Space Management-
- Manage all centre operations to the satisfaction of members
- Maximize up-time and availability of key facilities assets like the Wifi network, kitchen, printers/copiers
- Keep members aware of facilities issues that may impact them
- Utilize a variety of coworking software applications manage the space and membership
- Make recommendations to the owners about new features or perks that will entice members
- Submit maintenance tickets for repairs to the facility and key equipment
- Ensure cleaning is conducted to spec
- Ensuring member data is updated and is current in the cowork platform
- Ensuring lead data is updated in the CRM platform
- Ensuring Community Data is being updated in the events database
Experience and Requirements
- 2 years experience with increasing responsibility in either a sales or customer service role
- Experience in co -curricular activities a plus.
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Technically capable. Able to understand and work with the variety of hardware and software applications that our space depends on.
- Experience with written content generation in a business environment and basic graphic design skills are a plus
- Interest in working independently with only occasional interactions with the owners
- Fluent in English. Ability to speak additional language is a plus.
- A high level ethics, empathy and dependability
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
To recruit and train the Block Sales Manager for their current district.
To manage sales operation.
To identify skill gaps.
To contact potential customers to identify business opportunity.
To develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
To supervise the team.
To maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
To plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
To provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.