Testsigma is built to make test automation effortless. We are a fast-growing, product-based startup backed by leading global Investors like Accel, STRIVE and Marquee Angels.
We are the first and leading open-source test automation platform. With product-market fit and a terrific team, we’re poised to capture the global market for AI driven, cloud-based test automation platforms.
We are inviting the right people to scale our growth, who can help us grow our teams in collaboration with product, engineering, and customer success teams. If you have a great attitude and a drive to succeed, hop on this test automation journey with us. Learn new technologies & grow your skills along the way!
- Manage the day to day operations of Inside Sales Team
- Ensure customer details are complete and correct, also collect contact details, profiles, and nature of business.
- Enrich leads by finding information about the person and the company who has signed up for the product.
- Identify key contacts at prospect accounts based on title and responsibilities
- Assign the leads to the respective salesperson according to category (start-up, SMB, Enterprise) and region.
- Ensure the team keeps all activity, customer information, notes, and documents up-to-date in salesforce.com and other relevant systems.
- Track daily sign-ups and demo requests and ensure they are all treated within 24 hours
- Help the SDR team with the right companies and personas to target.
- Fluency in prospecting tools and platforms (lead generation, email, phone, data enrichment & cleansing, BDR processes, etc.)
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel is Must.
- Hands-on with social media - LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Experience with salesforce automation systems will be an added advantage
Candidates from SAAS , Technogy or product background with minimum 2 years experienced.
- Research potential prospects, contact them via phone, email, and social media, qualify them, educate prospects about the services and schedule meetings in a high-velocity sales environment.
- Independently building and managing your pipeline leveraging our outbound sales software.
- Setting aggressive goals and achieving them continuously.
- Providing smooth transitions from a prospect to lead regularly with our Account Executives/Managers.
- Demonstrating great sales techniques by developing and continuously optimising emails written for client acquisition.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Extremely data-driven and oriented towards achieving targets on a
- continuous basis.
- Loves to research and learn about customer persona of multiple
- Open for flexible work timings as per the target geographies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to build a career in sales.
Voiceoc is a Delhi-based health tech startup which was started with a vision to help healthcare companies around the globe by leveraging Voice & Text AI. Several leading healthcare companies of India, Middle East & Africa have turned to Voiceoc as a channel to communicate with thousands of patients on a daily basis.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
We are looking for a candidate who has at least 2 - 3 years of experience of working in enterprise sales domain in the SAAS/IT industry. The responsibilities include:
- Perform ‘account based mapping’ to generate leads of potential clients
- Generate pipeline of leads via outbound targeting - LinkedIn, Email, Cold Calling etc.
- Maintain proper database of leads
- Leverage different types of softwares such as Lusha, Mailmodo, Mailchimp, Apollo etc. for data hunting and running email drip campaigns
- Give presentations to potential clients and follow up with them regularly to close the deal
- Establish & build up engagement with partners across for generating leads & growing business
- Track competitors activities
- Explore new marketing/sales opportunities to grow business
- Experiment & regularly optimise messages to improve conversion rates
- Achieve monthly targets of setting up meeting with prospective clients
- Gather market insights and infuse the learning back into the organisation
- Handle & regularly monitor work of sales team
- Prepare customised decks & documents based on the requirement from customer
- Someone who has team-handling experience
- Someone who has 2-3 years of experience performing above mentioned tasks for a SAAS company preferably from health tech sector
Intellipaat is the leading online education provider and creates courses in collaboration with top MNCs and universities such as IBM, Microsoft, E&ICT, IIT Guwahati, etc., with more than 600,000 learners and 200+ corporates across 53+ countries learning on our platform.
Inside Sales Manager (B2C Sales): Work From Office
• Conversion of leads received through various marketing channels
• Preparing short-term and long-term sales plan towards reaching the assigned goals
• Consistently achieve revenue targets in line with team/organizational objectives
• Proactively identifying cross-selling/up-selling opportunities with existingcustomers
• Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase the salespipeline
• Customer Relationship Management
• New account development
• Managing pre-sales to post-sales support activities for the assigned
• Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
• Consistently achieve revenue targets in line with team/organizational objectives.
• Customer Relationship Management
• To understand customer requirements in the geography assigned and future product portfolio improvement based on past customer feedback.
• Excellent spoken and verbal skills
• Ability to plan and execute
• Ability to persuade and negotiate
• Ability to work under stress
• Ability to work in a team
• Fast-learner, keen on details, and self-motivated
Experience: Fresher and Experience
Compensation: For these first 4 months, they will be getting 25,000 INR as a salary. After the successful completion of 4 months 32,000 INR( Fixed salary) + 10,000 INR (Incentive) + 50,000 (Annual Bonus) Total CTC 5,54,000 INR
We are searching for a committed, deadline-driven sales intern to join our excellent sales team. The sales intern will complete all tasks assigned by the manager, which may include conducting market research, identifying business opportunities, managing email campaigns, generating sales leads, making cold calls, participating in meetings, and assisting the Sales department wherever possible. You should be able to take instruction, but also work unsupervised when required.
To be successful as a sales intern, you should be willing to learn as much about the company as possible and be able to spot opportunities that have been overlooked by others. Outstanding sales interns are problem solvers who know the value of building lasting, professional relationships with clients.
Sales Intern Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the manager or assigned staff member, and completing all allocated tasks.
- Conducting desktop research, or gathering information through surveys or speaking to clients and staff.
- Attending and participating in meetings, workshops, events, and exhibitions.
- Liaising with clients, vendors, and suppliers on behalf of the company's managers.
- Updating documents and sales records.
- Reviewing sales performance against sales targets.
- Observing and carrying out sales processes.
- Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
- Assisting managers with negotiations.
- Keeping a log of everything learned and delivering presentations to staff and other stakeholders.
Sales Intern Requirements:
- High school diploma or similar.
- A degree in marketing, business or similar may be required.
- Basic understanding of different Sales & marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Ability to cope with rejection.
- Superb interpersonal skills.
We are hiring for an Inside Sales Executive.
Company Name - Ginesys
Url - www.ginesys.in
Role - Inside Sales
About Company –
Ginesys is one of the leading retail software companies in India and is the most preferred solution for fashion and lifestyle brands and supermarkets. We have offices in 5 metros (Gurugram, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Hyderabad) and a team strength of 150+. Our customers are typically SMB retailers and lifestyle brands and currently, our user base is 20,000+. We recently raised PE funding and are looking to expand our team strength in all the core areas to ensure we are delivering cutting edge solutions to this market in the best possible way. Ginesys is a great Launchpad for anyone looking for a career in SaaS, Enterprise, ERP, and Retail Solutions.
Responsibilities, Duties and Required Skills
- Research new prospects and generate interest through emailers and cold calling
- Follow up with prospects for feedback on the sales process
- Team up with channel partners to build a pipeline of exciting deals
- Update CRM software on existing prospects and customers contacts
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further action
- To assist the marketing team in achieving overall activities through active planning and participation in trade shows and meets.
- Must maintain and exhibit the highest standards of ethical conduct
- Proven ability to generate a pipeline for the sales team in B2B sales
- Have worked in Software / IT companies
- Excellent creative thinking skills with an emphasis on developing innovative solutions to complex problems that may not have one clear answer.
- High attention to detail and excellent organizational skills, adhering to deadlines while ensuring accuracy
If Interested, please share your updated CV and also your availability for face to face interview. For any query, you can reach me on the below-mentioned number
GrowSmart SMB Solutions Private Limited - We are a fast-growing vertical SaaS company based in Chennai. Our all-in-one, vertical-focused ERP product - GrowSmart - is used by industry leaders all across India. We work with companies in the following verticals: HVAC, MEP, Medical Equipments, Industrial Equipments, System Integrators, Fitness Equipments, and the like. Our Website: https://growsmartsmb.com
Our Culture: Young, friendly, and flat team; respect for every individual; challenging work environment; larger responsibilities earlier in your career; freedom to innovate; commitment towards results; recognition for hard work; good work-life balance.
About the job: We are in the Scale-Up phase of our journey. We are looking for growth-orientated SDRs to join us and help scale our growth. We are focused on India and Asia. So, no night shifts.
Designation: Sales Development Representative
Experience: 1-3 years experience in an outbound SDR role in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Gain a clear understanding of the product, ICP, value proposition, and product positioning.
- Research, Identify, prospect, and qualify leads in assigned industry verticals.
- Generate SQLs through outbound campaigns - cold calling, email campaigns, LinkedIn.
- Consistently meet monthly targets for activities, demos, and SQLs.
- Experiment, measure, learn, and refine the outbound playbook.
- Maintain contacts/leads, activities in CRM
- Nurture leads through emailers, social media engagements.
- Demonstrated expertise in prospecting and lead generation in B2B SaaS.
- Excellent verbal communication - English, Hindi (optional). Excellent email and written communication.
- Proven track record of prospecting via email, cold calling, and LinkedIn.
- Consultative sales - understand and clearly articulate value proposition to potential customers.
- Work with cross-functional teams to answer customer questions.
- Passionate, energetic, and persuasive
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejections
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills. Ability to learn new concepts quickly.
Job Perks: Not a large team, so you have a wide scope for learning, performance, and growth. Modern and state of the art workplace at the heart of the city – Ashok Nagar. Competitive salary, uncapped variable pay. Excellent growth opportunity – can take up bigger responsibilities earlier in your career. Due recognition and appreciation for hard work. Medical insurance for self.
The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for lead generation and building a pipeline of top quality prospects. As a manager, the candidate will also be responsible for overseeing personnel in the company's inside sales team. Moreover, the candidate will act as a strategic partner with an eye towards long term sales strategy.
- Lead prospecting. Research on the leads generated and nurture them
- Follow up, set up calls and demos
- Understand customer needs and create proposals
- Conduct competitive research
What we look for?
- Great communication skills
- Understanding of tech products and good analytical skills
- Familiar with email marketing, CRM, and social media tools.
- Experience in selling Saas products for 1-3 years (must)
Sal range: 3 to 6 LPA
Why Work With Solarify?
1. Higher than market standard incentives for sales made
2. Freedom to innovate and experiment on the job
3. Gain experience of selling a high-cost, high-impact products
4. Be a part of a young team and dynamic work culture
About The Job
The person excels at nurturing and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities from new and existing customers.
- Meet sales targets for specific customer segments
- Successfully create business opportunities from new and existing customer accounts
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives and administrators
- Build rapport and establish long-term relationships with customers
> 1-3 years' quota carrying sales experience (preferably non-IT sales)
> Experience and working knowledge of CRM tools
> Demonstrable track record of achieving results
> Strong written and verbal communication
> Showcases leadership and initiative
> Effectively prioritise tasks and time
> Negotiate without getting flustered
> Showcases empathy
> High tolerance to ambiguity