Founded in 2015 by Vidit &Sanjeev (IITians)
Today, Meesho serves over 5 million individuals and enterprises, raised more than $65 million and achieved 50X growth within 3 years.
Meesho is YC backed and Series C funded growth stage company . Existing investors include Sequoia India, SAIF Partners,Shunwei Capital, RPS Ventures, DST Partners and Venture Highway & Facebook. Please refer to the attachment for Meesho story and the impact we are making.
We are building a disruptive social distribution channel via individuals selling on WhatsApp, Facebook and other social networks by offering them tools around sourcing, logistics and payments. Driving scale and impact is robust tech complex and a team of tech and business minds that thrives on steady challenges and definite wins! In 2018, Meesho was named by LinkedIn India’s top 25 startups to work based on top talent pull, jobseeker interest and level of professional engagement with its employees.
We tackle personalisation, logistics, search & discovery, fraud prevention and growth challenges head-on, creating solutions that are scalable, efficient, elegant and seamless for the end-user.
Jobs at Meesho
- 3+ years of SDE work experience from Product based companies
- Experience in Java, Spring Boot, MySQL, Kafka, Hbase, AWS
- Experience in Multi threading, distributed systems, Best practices of coding, scaling
Role: SDET-2 (Backend API automation testing)
Years of experience: 2 to 5
Automation experience: API Automation testing using Restassured, Karate, Jesry Client or HTTP Client (Minimum 2 Years relevant experience recently)
Programming language: Java.
Meesho. :- https://meesho.com
Meesho is India's largest social commerce platform, on a mission to enable anyone to start their businesses with zero investment. Our entrepreneurs largely comprise housewives (between 25-45) from middle income households and / or tier 2+ India. Our marketplace provides entrepreneurs with the right supply across 100+ categories, logistics, & payment capabilities to successfully run their business. Our social sharing integrations with Whatsapp, Facebook and Instagram enable our entrepreneurs to monetise their large social network such as friends, family and more.
Meesho's vision is to enable 100M Small Businesses in India to succeed online. We have 10M+ women entrepreneurs running biz online and we are just getting started.
Meesho has raised $190M+ from Naspers, Facebook, Sequoia, Elevation, Shunwei, Venture Highway, Y Combinator and others.
Awards and Recognition: Forbes 30 Under 30 (India and Asia list), Entrepreneur 35 Under 35, India's Most Innovative Company 2020 by Fast Company, Young Turk Startup of the Year 2020 by CNBC (awarded by Finance Minister Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman), First Startup Investment by Facebook in India, Linkedin Top Startup 2019 and 2020, Y Combinator Top Companies 2019.
• 2 to 4 years of experience in Backend REST API testing.
• Hands on programming experience in Java.
• Experience in designing, developing, debugging and executing automation scripts
• Experience in REST API Automation using RestAssured/Karate/Jersey Client/HTTP-Client
• Experience in CI-CD tools like Jenkins is plus
• Hands on experience in MySQL.
• Hands on experience in Linux/Unix commands is a plus
• Experience in performance testing is a plus.
• Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools. Estimate, Priorities, plan, and coordinate testing
• Well versed with writing test cases and bug logging.
• Understand functional/technical specifications and analyse server logs.
• Look for potential quality issues proactively.
• Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies.
• Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical, problem-solving skills and troubleshooting
• Entrepreneurial spirit, priding yourself on getting things done with a high level of quality. • Strong desire
to work in an unstructured, fast moving startup environment
As a Sr. Executive you will play a very vital role in developing SOPs and help the team implement
the same. You as the last-mile champ will handle all end to end NDR process. You will act as a bridge between customer support and logistic team. You will be one person who will pump in
enough fuel and energy to run and deliver operations at its best.
➢ Ensure prompt responses to queries /concerns raised by the Customer Support Team by highlighting to Last Mile Logistics Partner.
➢ Help build and implement SOPs. Manage workflow of day to day tickets raised related to
Last Mile complaints.
➢ Can handle End to end NDR process. Can manage both Call Centre & Logistic Partners
Ensure the designated Service Level Requirements, Customer promise dates, FAD, NDR,
S2D. & all such Key Performance Indicators are achieved on a weekly and monthly levels
➢ Must have customer service skills and be able to maintain a consistent, elevated level of
➢ Monitor the performance metrics of different reporting teams and take necessary actions
to improve the same
➢ Communicate with Last Mile Vendors for Lost & Damages with working data.- Work with
Internal for reconciliations for Disputes of Weights, Lost in Transit, etc.
As a Search lead, you will get hands-on experience in latest technologies like Elastic Stack, Spring, Kafka, Mongo, Redis, API Design etc. and also will be responsible for leading a team of engineers. The Search team is an essential part of the Technology team at Meesho and works on solving technical challenges related to ensuring fast searchability of data with increasing scale.
Understanding Elasticsearch internals. Managing & improving elasticsearch clusters performance.
Build & lead a great team by example.
Develop a deep understanding of the startup ecosystem.
Build a customer-facing technology product for global customers.
Learn & Develop Leadership skills.
We work on an array of technologies, including but not limited to Spring, Node, Elastic Stack, MySQL, Mongo, ReactJS, Webpack, Kafka, Redis, AWS Lambda, Ansible, etc
As an Engineering Manager, your role would involve architecting systems capable of serving as the brains of complex distributed products. In addition, you’d also closely Managing engineers on the team and contribute to team building.
A strong technologist at Meesho cares about code modularity, scalability, re-usability and thrives in a complex and ambiguous environment.
Required skill & Experience:
- Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science or equivalent from a premier institute with at least 8+ years over all professional experience. At-least 2+ years experience in managing/leading software development teams.
- Create clear career paths for team members and help them grow with regular & deep mentoring. Perform regular performance evaluation and share and seek feedback.
- Able to drive sprints and OKRs.
- Exceptional team managing skills; experience in building large scale distributed systems
- Experience in Scalable Systems - transactional systems (B2C)
- Expertise in Java/J2EE and multithreading
- Deep understanding of transactional and NoSQL DBs
- Deep understanding of Messaging systems - kafka
- Good experience on cloud infrastructure - AWS preferably
- Good to have: Data pipelines, ES
- Ability to think and analyze both breadth-wise and depth-wise while designing and implementing services
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks.
People hiring at Meesho
About the company
At Bizongo, we believe that creativity and technology, when applied with a mindset of sustainability, can create massively uplifting solutions. We are in the business of creating such solutions for the unnerving problems of packaging.
Bizongo can be simply defined as a platform for everything packaging. It’s a comprehensive technological platform created to service the needs of enterprises seeking solutions at any stage of the packaging value chain. Our distinctive business model accelerates the design, development, and procurement solutions for every packaging category. These solutions are driven by a stack of connected technology platforms that facilitate efficient business processes to provide an end-to-end experience.
Our belief has the backing of illustrious investors including Accel, B Capital, Chiratae Ventures and IFC. Our solution has buyers of the highest acclaim with whose support we have been able to position ourselves as the market leader in our space. Packaging industry has a market size of $1 tn globally, and this is the beginning of our ascent.
As Bizongo Engineering, our mission is to create innovative platforms which disrupt current inefficient business processes to drive efficiency and fuel growth for businesses of the future. Keeping this mission in mind, we build products for Everything Packaging in Bizongo, which covers all three aspects of Packaging - Design, Development and Procurement.
We are looking for engineers who can bring fresh ideas, function at scale and are passionate about technology. We expect our engineers to be multidimensional, display leadership and have a zeal for learning as well as experimentation as we push business efficiency through our technology.
About the company
About the company
About the company
About the company
PinkBlue is an IIM/IIT alumni start-up in the healthcare supplies space. We operate the largest B2B e-commerce platform for clinical supplies in India, and offer a SaaS solution for clinics and hospitals to manage their inventory and purchases out of a single window. In simple terms, clinics and hospitals across the country buy their raw materials from us. We are focused on solving the supplychain efficiency problem, which leads to 25-30% wastage in the space, by bringing in enterprise process automations and high-end analytics, which would be a first for the industry globally. We are working towards building a fully automated, integrated supplychain solution, which ensures the highest levels of efficiency, while demanding zero effort from every other stakeholder. As we get there, we should be able to have a significant impact on the healthcare costs in the country.
We are the front-runners in this space in terms of the quality and size of the team, the number of customers and suppliers we work with, and in thought leadership. We are an important part of the raising B2B e-commerce wave in India, and have a large market opportunity in front of us. We understand that continuously attracting rockstar talent in every facet of the business, be it Technology, Operations, Marketing, Business Development, Strategy or anyother focus area, is a critical step in ensuring we attain our potential of becoming a $1 Bn business over the next 5-7 years. If you have an entrepreneurial bent of mind, enjoy start-up environments, and want to change the world, you might just fit the bill.
Doodhwala, Banger Tech Pvt Ltd
About the company