Anther HR Solution Careers
Jobs at Anther HR Solution
Skills / Requirements
· Experience: 2-5 years
· Must Have: Angular development, Exposure to NodeJs
· Good to Have: Ionic
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Work with the Project Architects & Business owners to understand requirements
· Create performant, efficient code
· Design and development of features/modules
· Code review, Testing and Deployment
· Manage, Guide and Mentor team resources.
· Understanding of good system design, reusable components, extensibility etc.
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills
· Proven working experience in web and server-side programming.
· Experience with any MVC Framework
· Hands on knowledge of any source control Git
· Understanding of web applications including security, session management, and best development practices
· Experience working in an Agile / Scrum development process will be a bonus
· Exposure to testing frameworks for the Unit test, Integration test, and automated testing
B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech in Computer Science or Electronics & Communication / BSC IT / BCA/ MCA.
• Develop compelling mobile application functionality on high-traffic mobile apps and RESTful services.
• Participate in architecture and design of mobile applications and services with developer mentors.
• Ensure cross-platform application compatibility with dominant mobile platforms and versions.
• Apply strong analytical and development skills to troubleshoot and performance tune mobile apps and services.
• Create and update automated unit and acceptance tests to ensure software quality.
• Work closely on an agile team in a collaborative environment.
• Readily able to monitor environments and troubleshoot unforeseen problems.
• Advanced understanding of React
• Experience with React Native strongly preferred
• Understanding of Redux and Redux-Saga
• Good technical skills & SOLID design principles (e.g., design patterns)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
MUMBAI Location - Work From Office
We are looking for a Recruitment Specialist to undertake all hiring activities, from advertising open roles to interviewing candidates and closing hires. Recruitment Specialist responsibilities include connecting with potential candidates online and offline, screening applications and supporting hiring managers. If you have experience evaluating candidates for roles of various fields and seniority levels, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will be responsible for hiring qualified people while maintaining a positive candidate experience.
- Build and report on quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Create and publish job ads in various portals
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Interview candidates in-person for a wide range of roles (junior, senior and executive)
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire
- Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys
- Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods
- Host and participate in job fairs
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter or similar role
- Hands-on experience with the largest job sites like Naukri or Indeed.
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn, Facebook, Github and Stack Overflow
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Attract first-rate talent and ensure lasting and successful placements aligned to client requirements
- Responsible for end to end selection process – sourcing, screening, interview coordination, back ground verification etc. in accordance with Anther recruitment strategy
- Understand client company, competitors, market place
- Client management – understand the client mindset, nuances of the requirement, coordination across all stages of recruitment while creating a positive rapport with the client stake holders.
- Map requirement, role criteria, define position description, skill specification
- Locate, identify and track potential candidates through the use of Job-Boards, social media, user groups/associations, candidate referrals, networking, etc
- Create detailed candidate profile summaries for each candidate presented
- Candidate Experience – ensure that all candidates are well informed on all aspects of the position proposed and are prepared adequately before every interview. Hand hold candidates through offer, on boarding and settling in period at the client Organisation
- Build network of candidates and develop creative, cost-effective sourcing strategies to accommodate for current and future client demands
Looking for candidates with exposure to B2B space.
We are looking for a UI Designer. Please find below the JD for your kind perusal.
Experience and skill-sets:
Experience in visual user interface design and within it have significant experience in designing for business enterprise solutions.
Ability to create clean, visually consistent designs.
Understanding and appreciation of standard user interface design concepts and processes, especially experienced in creating and managing ‘Design Systems’ would be an advantage.
In-depth knowledge of Photoshop, XD, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, and Zeplin.
Experience with animation tools like Principle, Invision, etc would be a plus.
Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present complex concepts clearly and persuasively across diverse audiences at various levels of our organization.
Meticulous attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
Proven ability to manage multiple design requests in a timely fashion, with competing priorities and deadlines.
Experience testing websites and software on a variety of platforms including iOS and Android mobile and devices.
Previous experience with user-centered design principles and practices, web/mobile standards, typography and color, and web/mobile usability standards.
I have contributed as a leader in the design and a strong collaborator across product managers and engineers.
Knowledgeable in creating wireframes, visual mockups graphics, user workflows, and low and high-fidelity prototypes.
Ability to work with designers and developers to implement new ideas
Business know-how: Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences
Own the user interaction experience, including but not limited to the visual design of the product. This means managing and evolving the design system.
Drive and own the design process along with the rest of the product team.
Conduct Usability Testing to validate design concepts; i.e. Create prototypes to show and demonstrate interactions.
Employ design thinking and questioning techniques to develop strategies and execution plans where pathways are not always obvious.
Help develop and lead the design team to improve the range of design reviews and research methods used. Provide and encourage feedback from your team and other designers.
Position: FullStack Developer
Company: A renowned private equity firm
Work from Home
You will be working as a consultant for one year contract which is renewable and proper notice period available.
As a full stack developer, the candidate needs to be a hands-on expert on the technology
stack. The candidate will work along with Product Owner, Sr. technical specialists and a
small team including some System Engineers and Application Engineers.
Below are major responsibilities as expected by us from a full stack developer:
Development of modules, features and libraries as expected from the design,
technical documentations and direct communication.
Troubleshooting and fixing bugs raised by test teams.
Understanding of good system design, reusable components, extensibility etc.
Ability to read and understand new technologies from books and research papers is
Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Must have attributes
Tenacity in technical matters
Priority towards fundamentals and depths of a subject
Must have Technical Skills
Angular 6 and above
Any relational DB and MongoDB
Desired technical skills
Additional scripting experience to automate anything during or aside development.
Key Performance Indicators
Quality of code written, and resultant quality of modules/features developed.
No of problem escalations resolved.
Technical role in a start-up environment is a plus
In-depth and abundant experience in our technology stack is a must have.
A computer science degree from a good institute is a plus (as against a programming
diploma from NIIT/Aptech)
The candidate will be in a guided role but needs to show excellence in quality of
work with least dependency to complete tasks assigned.
Be the strategist & the operations in-charge for the brands assigned for Marketplace Management.
Manage the Marketplaces, looking after pricing, product descriptions, and general content.
Be responsible for ensuring all products are listed and optimized to the highest standards across the marketplaces
Help to create and deliver adhoc marketing campaigns across various marketplaces
Manage all products on Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Oaytm, Nykaa, and other online marketplaces across India
Increase listing rankings and search results to increase sales conversion and maximize revenue
Generate customer reviews, and monitor ratings to protect and enhance marketplace status
Analyse and evaluate traffic and sales conversion data to improve the effectiveness of online content and marketing campaigns
Keep each marketplace updated with the latest products and promotions
Develop strategies for the clearance of any excess stock
Good knowledge of various tools & techniques used for ROI optimization on Marketplaces.
Good communication skills to deal with external clients & handle in-house (inter-team) operations.
To be successful in this role you must already be working within a Marketplace/Ecommerce position ideally within a Marketplace Agency. You will have demonstrable experience dealing with marketplace platforms, in particular Amazon and Flipkart and have experience in running successful digital marketing campaigns. If you’re a sales focused individual with the ability to manage multiple projects and thrive on working in a fast-paced working environment then please send across your most up to date CV.
People hiring at Anther HR Solution
About the company
About the company