Any Graduate Any Graduate Job Description Counselling & providing information about various courses to the students/parents and guiding them about the best course which will be suitable for them. Increasing the Branch's admission count. Able to generate walk-ins from Database Calling. Monitoring and ensuring timely implementation of all Academics related activities. Scheduling and conducting Student and Parent Orientation Program. Being a Point of contact to address Parents / students queries, grievances and giving them the relevant support and best possible solution thus ensuring parents & students satisfaction. Ensuring timely completion of portion by adhering to the lecture & test timetable and coordinating with faculty members. Support Management by maintaining up-to-date records with regards to Enquiries, Admissions, Batches, etc. Managing the Branch honestly & setting high ethical standards for his/her team. Note : Salary will be negotiable as per the knowledge and experience Key Skills Decision Making, Good Communication, Problem Solver, Self Motivation, Team Leading
Our client has the backing of one of India's leading Business houses which has a turnover of Rs.100 billion. The company produces excellent quality writing and printing paper, and they are the leading manufacturer of tissue and board, as well as Rayon Grade Pulp (RGP) products. They have the largest single location manufacturing facility in India with an estimated revenue of $24.1 million. Our client continues to be the committed employer of the local community and has achieved many international standards like OHSAS and FSC as a leading producer of pulp and paper.
As the Sales Executive (Retail-GT)-Tissue, you will be responsible for handling Primary Sales, Secondary sales and Collection for the company.
What you will do:
- Being involved in setting up and strengthening a distribution network (Super-stockiest & Distributors) at the areas mentioned above respectively.
- Leading the initiative of launching the products in the geographical areas mentioned above and initiate BTL activities for better placement of the products.
- Involving sales promotion, merchandising to boost the secondary sales.
- Studying the market potential and suggest recruitment of DSM at the respective location to improve the market penetration.
- Ensuring that products are available in all the major retail outlets.
- Effectively managing the team and ensure high ratio of Productive sales calls.
- Motivating, and empowering the sales representatives for increased productivity by working with them on a regular basis and creating synergy amongst the team.
What you need to have:
- Candidates with 1-3 years of experience from FMCG Company only. Personal Care & Beverage Industry are preferred
- Ready to travel outstation once in a while
- Excellent negotiation and networking skills
- Strong contacts and existing network of buyers will be an added advantage.
- Candidate with good knowledge about Strong communication skills
Position: Inside Sales Manager
Simplilearn.com is the world’s largest professional certifications company and an Onalytica Top 20 influential brand. With a library of 400+ courses, we've helped 1 million+ professionals advance their careers, delivering $5 billion in pay raises. Simplilearn has over 1000 employees worldwide and our customers include Fortune 1000 companies, top universities, leading agencies and hundreds of thousands of working professionals. We are growing over 200% year on year and having fun doing it.
Who are we looking for?
This role would be part of the B2C sales function for our India / International Business Groups. He/she would drive the new customer acquisition, customer relationship management, Operations & reporting.
What should you do?
• New Customer Acquisition
• Conversion of leads received through various marketing channels
• Preparing short-term and long-term sales plan towards reaching the assigned goals
• Consistently achieve revenue targets in line with team/organizational objectives
• Proactively identifying cross-selling/up-selling opportunities with the existing customers
• Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase the sales pipeline
• Customer Relationship Management
• Understand the customer requirement and pass on the insights towards the product portfolio improvement based on the customer interaction/feedback
• Key Account Management
• New account development
• Operations and Reporting
• Managing pre-sales to post-sales support activities for the assigned products/geographies and ensuring the highest customer satisfaction
* Taking inbound sales calls.
* Schedule meetings and site visits for prospective plans.
* Good communication skills.
* Ability to provide information verbally clearly and effectively
* Work from Office.
Mindhouse is a leading Global Wellness Platform, offering a variety of meditation, yoga and nutrition based services.
The Mindhouse app was rated as one of Google Play's Best Apps for 2020 for personal growth, and has seen over 200,000 downloads since April 2020. The app is also used by employees at over 600 corporates, and we work with over 100 organizations to curate live classes for their employees.
Our founding team brings rich experience of scaling and building global businesses & internet unicorns. And one of our team members holds a Limca Record for motorcycling (this isn’t really relevant to your role, we just like bragging about it).
About the Role
As part of the sales team, you will be responsible for talking to leads interested in our services and converting them into paid members. This role involves understanding the needs of potential customers, suggesting classes/programs to them, converting them to paid members of Mindhouse and ensuring a smooth on-boarding process for them.
We are looking for self-starters with great convincing skills, and most importantly - someone who enjoys doing sales.
Come work directly with the founding team while we are putting together a core team to help build a global wellness platform out of India and gain the opportunity to grow at an extremely fast pace along with the organisation.
Apply today and change the face of the global health & wellness industry.
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
- Passion for sales - it should excite you not scare you
- A highly driven self-starter, with very strong ownership of their work
- Interest in mind-body wellness/fitness
- Own sales targets to facilitate membership sales and renewals
- Understanding the prospective customer's needs and goals, and suggesting relevant programs
- Setting trial classes, following-up with the prospects to collect feedback and pushing for conversions
What you’ll love about us
- Open minded collaborative culture of enthusiastic hustlers
- Fast paced work environment with a steep learning curve, and high potential for growth
- Ownership, autonomy and freedom to operate in a flat non-hierarchical structure - work directly with key stakeholders
- Free & pretty great coffee (once we’re back to office full-time)
We are hiring for Inside Sales Positions in Simplilearn.
Must to have skills:
Excellent Oral communication Skill (English).
Experience in Inside Sales / Telesales (candidates from edtech companies preferred).
Educational Qaulification: Graduation is a must.
Employee Value Proposition:
Great growth and learning opportunity.
Wonderful work environment.
Internal Job Posting
Free courses for employees