pair of eyes to our financial reporting and budgeting processes, supporting key decision making
in every function. You will be working to ensure financial compliance to policies. Delivering
financial analysis and reports will also form a significant part of the role.
Must Have Background for this Role:
• 7+ Years of experience
• Chartered Accountant
• Proven experience in finance management.
• Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals
• Auditing experience.
• Compliance oriented.
Required Skills for this Role:
• Managing all finance and accounting operations
• Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and
• Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements
• Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
• Research technical accounting issues for compliance
• Monitoring internal controls.
• Overseeing and preparing income statements.
• Participating in budgeting processes.
• Managing financial transactions.
• Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
• Developing plans for financial growth.
• Evaluating and managing risk.
• Coordinating audit processes.
Will be incharge for Digital Marketing, Web development , Business consulting to startups and sick unit Domain and accountable for Profit Generation .
Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity and Profitable.
Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers
Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports
Assess overall department performance against objectives
Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
Coordinate with Technical Team to deliver better service.
Will be incharge for Marketing , Sales, Managing Team , Service , Business Forcasting and Planing.
Month on Month Profit Generation by effectively Running the Business unit.
Always should Exceed the Customers Expectation
Extramarks is leading the Education Technology sector in India by providing 360⁰ education support to learners through new age digital education solutions. These solutions are used by schools in class room for imparting education and by students at home to make learning easy and effective. Keeping pace with globalization and technology in education, Extramarks empowers young learners to step in with the latest technology and have anytime-anywhere access to quality learning. In a very short period, Extramarks has become extremely popular among schools and students. More than 8000 schools use digital learning and technology solutions of Extramarks across India, Singapore, Kuwait, UAE and South Africa.
Extramarks Learning App allows students to learn at home at their own pace and space and provides complete educational support eliminating the need of a tutor. The three pronged pedagogical approach of Learn, Practice and Test ensures better learning outcomes for students. All concepts are first explained in an easy to learn manner with the help of rich media then the students are allowed to practice the concept. Virtual Practicing modules and Q&A allow the retention of knowledge that is tested on a robust teaching platform to identify the learning gaps.
Extramarks is currently in the process of scaling up rapidly and is looking to hire for the position of Sr. Executive- Accounts , to be an experienced professional with unique skill who stretches from strategy to execution. Extramarks is driving student learning through data driven techniques by providing personalized learning recommendations to the students.
Job Role: Sr.Executive – Accounts
Technically sound across various areas of finance including :
Stock Audit and its valuation,
Knowledge of Cost Centers,
Working Knowledge of TDS Compliances, GST Return
Finalization of Balance sheet & Statement of Profit and Loss A/c,
General Accounting, Tally, Billing, vouching & verification,
Bank reconciliation, Payable/Receivable Reconciliation,
Handling of Account Receivables & Payable management (Ageing Report, Reconciliation, and Forecasting),
Preparation of documents for financial related services
Preparation of Cash Budget, MIS Report.
Will be a responsible member of the Finance team. Following criteria are essential:
- Ability to work with teams and across departments with a positive attitude
- Willingness to work hard and for long hours when required
- Ability and willingness to make changes and innovate
- Ability to analyse and prepare various MIS and monthly/daily reports
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
Should have 85% plus marks in 10th and 12th exams.
About the Company
Blue Sky Analytics is a Climate Tech startup building an API based catalogue of Environmental Datasets by leveraging Satellite data, AI, and cloud. Our funders include Beenext and Rainmatter. Over the next 12 months, we aim to expand to 10 environmental datasets spanning water, land, heat, and more!
We are looking for a Sales Associate to be a part of the growing Sales and BD team and be a point of contact for self-sign-up users. Further, assist with non-consultative sales projects. Come save the planet with us!
- Build extensive knowledge of our Developers Portal, datasets and APIs.
- Point of contact for our client's technical and logistical issues.
- Assist with off-the-shelf sales of our ready products.
- Maintain records of payments by users.
- Point of contact for self-onboarded users and their queries.
- Explore different softwares & tools that will aid customer experience.
- Collect meaningful feedback from clients and relay suggestions to the teams.
- Maintain and facilitate good relationships with clients.
- Collect meaningful feedback from clients and relay suggestions to the teams.
- Report to BD Lead and assist with sales funnel.
- Good communication skills and by that, we also mean being an excellent listener is paramount.
- Technical background (Engineering, Data Science, Math, Physics, Computer Science) preferred.
- Organized and detail-oriented. Can keep track of multiple conversations and take each to a logical conclusion.
- Ability to simplify technical jargon for clients and effectively communicate the issue to the platform team.
- Aptitude for prioritizing tasks.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Able to filter out which issue goes to which team.
- Ability to understand where the customer is coming from and be committed to client satisfaction.
- 1-2 Years Experience with B2B customer care preferred, but not required.
- Experience as a sales representative in Saas, DaaS.
- Experience with Hubspot and CRMs.
- Ability to pick up new tools. (Notion, Front etc)
- Experience in working with APIs and in data companies preferred.
- Work from anywhere: Work by the beach or from the mountains.
- Open source at heart: We are building a community where you can use, contribute and collaborate on.
- Own a slice of the pie: Possibility of becoming an owner by investing in ESOPs.
- Flexible timings: Fit your work around your lifestyle.
- Comprehensive health cover: Health cover for you and your dependents to keep you tension free.
- Work Machine of choice: Buy a device and own it after completing a year at BSA.
- Quarterly Retreats: Yes there's work-but then there's all the non-work+fun aspect aka the retreat!
- Yearly vacations: Take time off to rest and get ready for the next big assignment by availing the paid leaves.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
Are you a Finance enthusiast and can handle daily finance processes with ease? Here is a role where you will work with a trendy brand and grow with the brand.
Our client is the most sought after traditional Indian outfit manufacturing and exporting company. Their contemporary and stylishly designed clothes are full of unique patterns, matchless embroidery, gorgeous mirror-work and beautiful block prints.
Almost a decade old, it is a venture committed to bring together a varied range of traditional crafts and techniques of dyeing, weaving, printing and hand embroidery. The founders have dedicated their life to promote Indian Block Prints and provide employment and Hand-Embroidery training to women so that numerous underprivileged women can be empowered.As the Accounts Executive, you will manage all the accounting duties including completing multiple ledger reconciliations, journal entry preparation, and participating in financial month-end closures.
- Having knowledge of time office and payroll processing.
- Managing payroll accounting & its controlling.
- Handling reconciliation of primary and secondary sales stock and preparation of data for GST return (GSTR-1 & 3B)
- Handling GST audit, TDS filling return and payment/refund processing.
- Coordinating with all the internal departments.
- Making PCS rate payment.
- Maintaining accounting and book keeping.
- Managing expenditures within allotted budget.
What you need to have:
- Having a B.Com degree is a must.
- Good understanding and experience in FMCG sector, especially e-commerce in handling finance.
- Must have good working knowledge of excel.
- Familiarity with finance and accounting regulations/processes.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Experience: 6 to 7 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 3,00,000 to 4,00,000
- Oversee the company's finances, providing leadership and coordination in financial reporting, treasury management accounting, and compliance
- Be a key part of the senior team, working closely with the CEO and senior leadership
- Take responsibility for funding documentation, diligence, and related financial coordination
- Strike alliances with leading banking and financial institutions for financial operations, marketplace operations, and the like
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment (i.e. open office, no separate cubicles, flat travel policies with economy class travel and no five-star stays, a hands-on, do-it-yourself culture, etc) and display a similar entrepreneurial spirit
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and demonstrated leadership abilities
- Entrepreneurial at heart and likes to take ownership
- Excellent analytical skills, motivated, hardworking and self-driven leader
- Should have experience in building and scaling finance teams from scratch
- The leader is expected to be a team player with experience in managing people and projects, a self-starter with a proactive attitude
- The ability to interact with stakeholders internal and external is essential
Specific Prior Experience In
- Financial reporting & statutory compliance:
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly financial and management information reports including budget vs actual
- Responsible for accounting and financial systems, 100% statutory compliance and timely, adequate controls, and accurate bookkeeping
- Ensure legal and licensing compliance with periodic scanning of business models
- Taxation and audits:
- Develop appropriate processes to reduce the tax burden. Monitor compliance with statutory authorities for taxation
- Liaise with external auditors to ensure timely and smooth closure of financials. Smoothly complete statutory and internal audits
Accounts Executive- German
Are you looking to work at a fast-growing company? Willing to roll up your sleeves, jump in, and create results working alongside a seasoned, dedicated group of entrepreneurs?
Roambee Corporation (www.Roambee.com) is a Santa Clara based IoT tech startup revolutionizing the way goods, shipments, and assets get monitored in real-time around the world. With 200+ customers in over 15 countries, and offices in USA, India, Germany, Mexico, Brazil, South Africa, and the UAE, we work with our customers to ensure they have a new degree of control of their supply chain and assets than ever thought possible.
Roambee has entered into a strategic partnership with Deutsche Telekom. Roambee has the heart, soul, and work-ethic of a start-up, along with significant business momentum and measurable success. You will get the opportunity to work side-by-side as well as virtually, with talented, smart people around the world who have already cut their chops at the big companies and other successful start-ups. Now, we've chosen to take the professional risks – and earn the rewards – that comes with building a global business from the ground up.
Your Area of Responsibility:
- Support regarding the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements according to German GAAP and IFRS.
- Posting of business transactions in the general ledger and sub ledger (debtors; creditors; property, plant and equipment).
- Preparation of VAT returns, tax balance sheets.
- Preparation of financial reports for internal and external stakeholders.
What We’re Looking For:
- You have Expert Knowledge of German GAAP (HGB) and German Tax Law.
- You are very proficient in MS Office and have experience with SAP.
- You have 2-3 years of work experience as an accountant in preparing of financial statements according to German GAAP and IFRS.
- Ideally, you have successfully completed business-related studies with a specialization in financial accounting, tax, controlling or something similar.
- You have an outstanding ability to convert theoretical knowledge into practical skills and reasoning.
- You are outcome-orientated and you show initiative and responsibility.
- You are good at structuring, prioritizing your work and you show responsibility towards your tasks.
- Team work, analytical thinking and excellent communication skills should all be among your strengths as well as intercultural competency and a high work-load tolerance.
- You enjoy working in a dynamic start-up environment.
- You have a good understanding and knowledge of English.
The position begins as soon as we find the right candidate. Compensation is negotiable and depends on experience and skill level. Our compensation consists of salary, performance bonus, and stock options.
- This job is located in Mumbai, India. Candidate must be authorized to legally work in the
- Recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to this email, our company website email, or any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resume