Anahad is India’s fastest growing chain of branded pharmacies and e-pharmacy, started and run by IIT Bombay Alumni.
At Anahad, our mission is to make genuine medicines reach EVERY INDIAN HOUSEHOLD at Wholesale prices, by leveraging the efficiencies of technology. Working on an audacious mission it becomes important to have people who are smarter than you around. We are funded by some of the coolest investors of Silicon Valley, India and Japan and now want YOU to join our mission.
Anahad aims to consolidate and build a household brand in a largely unorganised market worth more than 1.5 Lakh Crore. We are looking for dynamic Pharma professionals who are striving to grow fast and create an identity for themselves in the Pharma industry.
About This Role - HR Manager
HR is the backbone of an organization.
As our HR Manager, you will spearhead the organization’s personnel and human resources department.
If you are a people’s person with high work ethic, excellent communication skills, knowledge of HR practices, strong organizational and interpersonal skills, we’ve got the job for you.
- Consult with the Founders to develop talent & culture interventions.
- Spearhead HR programs from ideation to execution throughout team members’ lifecycle including talent acquisition, engagement, learning & development, performance management, compensation & benefits management, and operations.
- Coach functional leaders on HR guidelines & practices.
- Support recruitment needs and drive innovative hiring & retention strategies for top tier talent.
- Continuously assess the employee pulse and cultural climate, proactively identifying and resolving issues with various stakeholders.
- Champion a people first approach to deliver an exceptional employee experience
- Audit and update processes to ensure all Anahad-ites have a comprehensive experience and a clear understanding of the values, business, product, culture & practices.
- Define success by establishing goals and KPIs, and implement processes & practices with consistent tracking and reporting methods to boost performance.
- Manage and enhance the performance review process, driving feedback culture, quality of appraisals, and timely closure.
- Should be adept at handling employee relations, boosting employee engagement. And strengthening community-building at work.
- Establish a people strategy that leverages social media to support and attract top talent.
- Collaborate with Administration, Operations, Finance, and logistics teams on a regular basis.
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience supporting Founders in a fast-growing organisation with at least 2 years in a leadership role.
- Minimum 3 years of managing Talent Acquisition - Tech & Business hiring.
- Passionate about innovative HR solutions and process improvement.
- Strong business acumen, problem-solving abilities, and analytical thinking skills.
- Experience in employer branding & crafting employee value propositions.
Why should you join us?
If you are passionate about driving change, here’s an organization that is all set to revolutionize India’s healthcare segment.
You can be part of this revolution, and part of our mission of saving lives!
Please note: Only Mumbai-based candidates can apply.
Human Resources Executive
We are a technology services startup working with leading SaaS startups innovating in the realms of AI/ML, Cloud Computing, and Digital Transformation. With a clientele comprising exciting SaaS startups from the US & Europe, we’re striving to fast-track innovation across multiple industries. Join us to work on disruptive products that will shape the technological landscape through the next decade! (Visit https://www.aidetic.in/ to know more about the company.)
About the role:
We are looking for an accomplished HR Executive for our Human Resources department. An ideal fit should have experience in talent acquisition, employee onboarding, HR operations, and employee engagement. Working for a dynamic, young and vibrant startup as Aidetic will be an unparalleled experience for you. Join us if you're looking for career growth, responsibility, and opportunities to make a positive impact in the startup ecosystem.
- Consult with the team to identify needs and preferred qualifications
- Be a stakeholder in shaping the talent acquisition strategy for Aidetic
- Interview applicants about their experience, education, and skills in the context of software development
- Inform applicants about job details such as benefits and conditions
- Hire or refer qualified candidates
- Conduct new employee orientations
- Process paperwork
- Devise strategies for employee retention and engagement
RIA is an InsurTech company on a mission to actively partner with our customers to improve their health and health outcomes. We are taking a very differentiated approach which is backed by how we use health data and digital health to keep our customers healthier.
To enable our mission, we are building our own core InsurTech platform in-house. This platform is cloud-native and on a microservices architecture. We’re building all our core components internally, such as - insurance APIs, an AI/intelligence layer, our own risk models, a health data platform, and a low-code insurance workflow automation platform.
WHY JOIN US
We’re building the foundation of our team right now, and are looking for ambitious team members to join us and grow rapidly with us. The work environment is fast-paced and you would make a clear impact!
You’ll partner with a stellar leadership team that comes from IIT Kanpur, Kellogg, MIT Sloan, IIT Guwahati, UChicago Booth, IIT Madras & University of Michigan. The team has also worked at companies such as McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, Max Bupa, Swiss Re, ICICI Lombard, ICICI Prudential, etc.
We’re a well-funded start-up, which has raised capital from top VCs, global insurers, and prominent Indian family offices.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a member of the early founding team, you will help lay the foundation for the Culture and Human Capital policies and operations. You would play a critical role in driving our growth by defining our team culture, setting up the basics for organization design and performance management as well as being hands-on in attracting, building and retaining a team of A players. Specifically, the role involves hiring and building a world-class team, including:
- Strategize around team org structure - continue to revise our org structure as we grow, work with business teams to create appropriate and interesting JDs, publish and market the JDs in the appropriate recruiting channels, build the interview process for each role
- Drive the recruiting funnel (with quick SLAs) with People Operations team - identify right candidate profiles with business stakeholders, ensure quick turn-arounds to interview candidates, take candidates through interview process, negotiate and give offers, and work with management on closing candidates!
- Work at a strategic level - work with leadership to continually improve recruiting, assess industry practice and benchmarks, create a great work environment and culture, and work to retain A players
- Manage external partnerships with recruiting agencies as well as build and execute a campus hiring strategy
- Ensure that people operations processes are created and followed e.g. payroll, legal and national employment policies and laws
- Work with leadership on team member growth - compensation, performance monitoring and feedback, coaching of team members, OKRs, etc.
- Support implementation of new HR Programs, initiatives and activities.
- Passion for building businesses by focusing on our most critical area - our team!
- You share our values and are comfortable challenging status-quo
- Demonstrated experience in a tech start-up HR team including end-to-end talent acquisition, (ability to work in a fast paced environment with competing demands) OR Ex-Entrepreneurs with a passion to build teams and people operations would be welcome!
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- You’re responsible – only apply if you can get your hands dirty (i.e. do everything)
- Strong attention to detail e.g. lead coordination and execution
Streamlyn is a regional ad tech leader in increasing engagement and monetization for Publishers through highly engaging ad products. Our suite of ad tech engagement products empowers publishers and advertisers to grow their business and get better ROI. Streamlyn reaches over 100 million consumers monthly across its vast network of premium publishing partners across the globe.
For more details, please visit media.streamlyn.com
Roles & Responsibilities
Onboarding & Exit Management
- Maintain candidate database and update daily reports
- Handle onboarding formalities
- Conduct induction sessions
- Provide support to the team with various HR activities as required
- Handle exit formalities and interviews
Rewards And Recognition
- Designing, implementing and managing the Reward & Recognition Program for the entire company ensuring highest level of employee motivation and driving a strong performance culture
- Create awareness through various branding exercises for encouraging the employees to participate in the R&R program
- Define and implement unit level performance management framework across levels.
- Manage the performance appraisal, calibration exercise, arbitration and performance improvement plans for employees.
- Design and drive the high-performer program for employees.
- Support in developing comprehensive and sustainable employee engagement programs
- Responsible for maintaining high Employee Engagement score across internal and external surveys
- Responsible for Event management, CSR, Sports, and Cultural events
- Responsible for employee health and wellness initiatives
- 2-4 years of experience as HR generalist.
- Well versed with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Aptitude in problem-solving.
- Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach.
- Additional HR training will be a plus.
We are looking for an HR manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes. What is an HR manager? To us, an HR manager is a go-to person for all
employee-related issues. This means that your HR manager duties will involve managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, payroll, performance management, training & development and talent management. The job of an HR manager is important to business success. People are our most important asset
and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives. Promoting corporate
values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect of a complete HR manager job description and specification.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Three to five years’ experience in HR Role
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- For more info dial : nine one zero one four double three eight one two.
- The Recruitment Lead will be responsible for overall Annalect India recruitment strategy development, implementation and administration of recruitment programs. Execute Recruitment strategy to drive business results of each internal departments and appropriate stakeholders.
- The Recruitment Lead will possess and exercise exceptional skills in: problem solving, strategic thinking, and project/process management, coaching and fostering collaboration. To monitor and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process
Functions and Responsibilities:
40% Recruiting Strategy: Provide day to day support on the overall recruiting life cycle and building trusted relationships with hiring managers.
- Overall Recruiting Strategy for Annalect
- Responsible towards the Annalect senior leadership in planning, developing, executing, and directing hiring strategies, processes, and programs for Annalect
- Lead sourcing strategies through a variety of sourcing channels across all of Annalect’s recruiting needs.
- Manage and maintain external search agency relationships, contracts, negotiations and effectiveness.
- Develop and manage university and external program relationships to build additional sourcing pipelines.
- Oversight over all Annalect open roles and health of the pipelines.
- Identifying key industry related events and coordinating participation.
- Responsible for partnering with Marketing and Design on all recruiting related activities including managing our social media brand related to hiring
- Partnering effectively with the Annalect Global recruiting team, ensuring alignment on practices, and alignment on use of external agencies.
- Hiring Manager Relationships
- Responsible for building an understanding of our hiring needs, conducting a needs analysis and evaluation of job descriptions that best target our talent profiles.
- Responsible for providing counsel to hiring managers on approaches to recruiting and interviewing practices
- Act as a relationship manager between hiring managers and candidates, being responsible towards Annalect and balancing our needs and expectations with that of the candidate.
- Partnering with the Annalect HR team on supporting Annalect Hiring manager needs.
- Educating and enabling managers through the Annalect interview framework
- Manage open job postings and candidate pipeline
- Responsible for managing an active and passive pipeline search through a variety of recruiting channels.
- Responsible for ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout the life cycle of the recruitment process.
- Provide support on building out job descriptions
- Gathering candidate feedback in a timely manner
- Coordinating and scheduling candidates in a timely manner being respectful of the hiring managers’ schedules.
- Ensuring alignment of communications through job postings and candidate experience align with our overall Annalect culture and brand.
20% Recruiting Operations
- Reporting and Metrics:
- Ensuring the recruiting report is updated on a weekly basis and providing any further metrics or reporting needs analysis.
- Leadership level communication: Managing the Leadership and as appropriate Managers communications on the overall health of our recruitment.
- Oversight of the budgets aligned against search agencies, external events, memberships
- Oversight of referral program partnering with Finance, including processing of any referral payments
- Agency Relationships: Responsible for negotiating and managing any external agency relationships. Fiscally responsible for the costs and management of these relationships.
- Responsible for the overall recruiting flow and offer approval flow:
- To ensure that the HR Policies & Procedures on recruitment are fully complied throughout the selection process. Strong ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written), at all levels within and outside the organization
- Solid understanding of on-going Technology trends. Past experience in managing and mentoring a team of at least 4-6 recruiters is a must.
- About 10 years of related experience of which a minimum of 6 years should be in a similar position / responsibility, preferably in a similar Industry. HR , Recruitment , Recruitment Manager/Preferably from Analytics or IT domain company
- Hands-on experience on MS Office skills
Ways of Working
- Think and act strategically to resolve issues, problem solve, add business value
- Approach work with a sense of urgency
- Strong organizational/planning, project management, and multi-tasking skills required to deliver on time and within budget
- Work independently with minimal supervision to set priorities and demonstrate excellent program /process and management skills
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience in fostering a collaborative working environment between individuals and teams through coaching & personal example
- Exceptional time and priority management skills
- Use excellent communication skills to collaborate and provide transparency on all things
- Be a collaborative, high-energy, proactive self-starter
- Implements new hire onboarding, orientation and employee recognition programs
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute plans on compensation, benefits and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance appraisals and talent management; productivity, recognition
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff
- Maintains compliance with employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
- Performs other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, people management and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven experience in payroll processing, HRMS system, employee record management and other relevant databases
- Experience in implementing programs for employee benefits, improving engagement and to creating a healthy work environmentKnowledge of conducting upskilling, train
- ing and team building programsThorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- BBA and MBA in HR or related field required
- 3-5 years of experience in a human resource generalist role
- Design and driving learning strategy and charter for company, inline with business priorities.
- Provide a responsive, effective and efficient centralized- Learning and Development (L&D) function within the newly established Centre of Excellence (CoE) providing a range of Learning and Development services across functions.
- Foster a culture of continuous-learning through various interventions, and providing access to curated, relevant content to the team.
- The incumbent will aggregate and support the delivery of the L&D strategy and the development of the L&D offerings across company
- Design and execute learning journeys for specific cohorts such as high potentials, leadership, any identified critical roles/functions
- Ownership of associated metrics and data for learning & development, and talent processes
- Working in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to deliver the learning needs of company.
Title: Associate Consultant – Recruitment and co-ordinations
Reporting to: Head of Business
Think Taank Consultants a franchisee unit of Antal International Networks is a recruitment firm with focus in Mid, Senior and Leadership level hiring based in Bangalore,
Support by Antal:
We are supported by our brand “Antal”, Antal trains us in handling all the nuances in recruitment.
Log into: www.antal.com for more details.
Our strength – Networking
We are a large network of 30plus offices PAN India with over 200+ consultants working on both IT and Non-IT roles
Broadly there are 2 major activities:
Recruitment and co-ordinations
Recruitment and co-ordinations
Managing Freelance Consultants / Network partners on end-to-end recruitment activities.
Client co-ordinations – Recruitments and strengthening business relations.
Manage the entire recruitment activity:
Once you have a JD, evaluate / qualify every requirement, understand the client’s expectations completely.
Distribute the requirements to relevant consultants and partners.
Receive the profiles from consultants, evaluate and share it to clients.
Handle end to end recruitment co-ordinations between clients and consultants.
Take control of all prospective candidates during the 2nd and final stage Interviews and understand their keenness and have backup plans accordingly.
Stay in touch with offered candidates till such time they Join.
Evaluate the running mandates and take appropriate decisions – STOP / HOLD / CONTINUE
Ensure you and your team spends time on productive mandates – TIME / VALUE / MONEY
Manage / Motivate / Assist consultants:
You should manage, guide, and assist consultants for functionally smoothly.
Motive the consultants to earn attractive Incentives.
Evaluate the consultant’s basis their performance, commitments, quality of work, etc.,
Coordinate with BD team:
You will coordinate with BD team / Account head in case of any help to address any client related issues, work jointly as a team and resolve.
Admin. / Backend work:
Maintain all reports and data on all recruitment related activities of the office.
*Daily / weekly / monthly reports of all consultants
*Performance reports of all consultants
*Data base of all roles worked (Resumes and excel sheets)
*Data base of clients
*Maintain and Manage all Job portals.
*Sourcing candidates for our office
*Manage and Maintain all Job portals.
*Job posting activities across various portals.
*Preparing formats / templates / presentations.
Measurable Objectives: Your performance will be measured basis on how you plan, guide, manage, maintain data, reports, analysis, etc., - Translate to measurable performance.
Work timing: 9.00am to 6.00pm (Monday to Friday)
Work from home: Considering the current pandemic the work will be from home, in the situation improves, we will have to meet in person once in a week for review meetings.
Work from office: We will evaluate the situations with respect to COVID, have all protocol measures keeping employee safety is key and take a decision, our next evaluation on this would be during the month of October 2021.
Ideal candidate: This role would suit someone who has the following qualities:
- Great Passion to learn
- Excellent communication skills – English vernacular
- Excellent in written communications
- Excellent computer skills – Excel and word
- Basic knowledge on IT skills – Java, Phyton, etc.,
Note: All other necessary trainings will be provided by us.
Learnings - What will you learn?
Industry Knowledge (Across sectors we work)
Hierarchies in the organization & how does an organization function.
Candidate sourcing & Candidate assessments,
Entire Recruitment cycle, challenges in hiring good talent, etc.
Solutions to candidate and client related challenges.
We are looking for a knowledgeable Payroll & HR Specialist to process and manage the company's payroll.
- Prepare Offer letter, Letter of intent, Process payroll, Exit interview, Induction, PF & ESI, Account related activities.
- Recruitment for internal hiring.
- Receiving approval from management for payments when needed
- Process ETDS taxes and payment of employee benefits
- Organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
- People management skills important
- Ability to multitask.
- Assist in other ad hoc HR and Accounting work.
- Smooth HR maintenance in the office
- Planning for Employee entertainment once a month
- Ad hoc duties of admin and accounts
- Organize & Co-ordinate activities in the office. i.e., birthday, new joinees, plan employee engagement activities
- Maintain and administer employee-related data
- Preparation of payroll inputs and ensure consistency of output
- Accountable for ensuring employee salaries are paid accurately and as per the companys policy
- Reconciliation of payroll data and maintain a proper document control system for auditing
- Process candidate offers. Engage and explain compensation and benefit details to prospective employees
- Coordinate with various departments and ensure that the new joiner induction goes smoothly
- Verification and collection of documents from the new joiners and their maintenance
- Administration of CRM used for employee performance and appraisal
- Administration of CRM used for tracking employee vacation details
- Responsible for filing all the relevant documents as required under the labor law
- Address any routine HR request by employees
- 2-3 years of experience in the field of HR/Payroll in the field of IT/ ITES.
- Good knowledge of employment processing, statutory benefits, records management and recruitment.
- Minimum graduate. Preferably with a commerce background. MBA is a bonus.