Started in 2015, this lifestyle and accessories startup has taken over the consumer electronics sector in India. Our client has a product range that includes an extensive catalog of headphones, speakers, travel accessories, and modern earphones. It believes in providing cutting edge electronic products stamped with durability and affordability.
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
- Increasing efficiency of return center, looking at process from unloading to put away and measure each stage
- Planning of spares - packaging for return
- Ensuring zero stock out for spare and packing material
- Working on efficiency of testing center and ensuring all goods repacked are in line with company standard
- Working with warranty team for forward guidance on what will come as return so warranty stock can be planned
- Reconciling debits issued by Amazon, Flipkart and Myntra and tracking advance shipping notice and ensuring that these are GRN , if not received in 15 days then raising a case with respective partner and tracking the entire life cycle with finance
- Managing Inventory accuracy and cycle count to ensure zero stock pilferage
- Raising tickets for shortages received viz a viz debit notes issued
What you need to have:
- Mandatory to have specialization in return management and good planning skill and data driver approach
- Data driven mindset , should be have analytical bent of mind to reduce returns
- Should have worked in operations driven company with good analytic and problem solving capabilities
- Six sigma certified
- Strong with excel
- MBA from a good institute
- Esop can be given based on performance
- Minimum 4 year experience into high volume operational businesses
- Preferably from e-commerce domain
- Handling day-to-day operational activities and understanding the key metrics for the proper execution of the operational tasks.
- Identify new operational strategies and ensure operational activities are managed efficiently and effectively.
- Working closely with operations head and management team for smooth execution of operational, compliance, and administrative functions.
- Developing robust automation processes and systems to support day-to-day operational activities.
- Handling organization's internal events such as corporate programs, Town hall meetings, and supporting employee engagement activities.
- Coordinating with cross departments and external vendors for smooth functioning of operations department.
- Must have MBA Degree in Operations or Business Management
- 2years+ of relevant experience in operations or management support, preferably from a technology-based start-up ecosystem.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite and other tools like JIRA, Confluence, MIRO, etc
- Culture of innovation, creativity, learning, and even failure, we believe in bringing out the best in you.
- Progressive leave policy for effective work-life balance.
- Get mentored by highly qualified internal resource groups and opportunity to avail industry-driven mentoring program, as we believe in empowering people.
- Multicultural peer groups and supportive workplace policies.
- Exchange program cross country-wise.
- Work from beaches, hills, mountains, and many more; with the yearly workation program, we believe in mixing elements of vacation at work.
Zevi is building a neural search engine using NLP and AI to improve the overall site conversion. Currently we are building our founding team and this role is a part of customer success and will work closely on scaling the business from 0 to 1. We are a deeptech startup in the country going after a multi billion dollar market. You will be joining as one of the early members of the team and will have direct access to all the strategies being put in place.
Job Profile : Data Labeller, Testing, Excel, Data entry
What You'll Do:
- Create Labelled dataset
- Test different queries on search pages
- Manage internal stakeholders along with external ones
- Work with NLP team to understand their requirement
- Work with engineering team to get data
What You Have:
- 2+ years of experience in Data Labelling and management
- Excellent program management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- If you have operated in a SAAS environment as a CSM
Why choose Zevi:
- Direct implementation of of your ideas and strategies
- Be a part of a hyper growth startup in it’s very early stages
- Work closely with the founding team in ensuring delight for Zevi’s customers all over the world
- Relay information from customers to product teams and be a part of the design conversations
Expected Pay and Perks:
- Pay will be recalibrated on subsequent fund raises
- Make documentations with formatting and in proper detailing
- Basic knowledge on Excel working with formula handling & reporting.
- Need to do multitasking, able to deliver tasks on time with expected quality
- Candidate should have thinking out of the box which supports the department to deliver good results in the pre-defined processes.
- Needs to be quick learner and able to come up with own thoughts on the tasks explained/shared to deliver good results
- Work closely with German team for operative processes/execution/deliverables.
- Flexible to adopt the changes in terms of processes/task handling.
- Knowledge on order fulfillment processes, managing support content on the website, inputs on support handling processes are added advantage.
- At least bachelor in any stream or equivalent experience
- At least 1 year of experience in MS-Excel or similar office tools – is preferred
- Knowledge on VB script, macros is preferred
- Documentation skills
- Good Communication skills, at least speaking in English is required
- Good analytical skills
- Eager to know/experiment new technology and tools
- Web Browsing , ability to search quick results from web
- Experience on process documentation & presentation is preferred
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Out of box thinking and quick learner with willingness to learn new things
- Freedom to realise your own ideas & individual career & development opportunity.
- A motivating work environment, flat hierarchical structure, numerous company events which cannot be forgotten and fun at work place with flexibilities.
- Professional challenges and career development opportunities.
Your main focus is to support the senior management by taking care of important administrative, corporate and project-related responsibilities. You love to assist people and are great at staying on top of multiple internal and external requirements in the company.
A stint with Myrsa will enrich you with new work and life experiences like never before. If you are ready to challenge yourself and be the change you want to see in the world then send us your application today.
You will have the following areas of responsibility:
• Manage operations accounts and review project finance reports
• Source and manage vendors and office logistics
• Manage and keep current Customer Relationship Management system up-to-date
• Support operations which include events, projects and day-to-day corporate administration
• Maintain offline and online filing system
• Manage and screen phone calls and guests
• Carry out research and present write-ups
• University degree, relevant field is preferable
• Relevant work experience as assistant or secretary for a minimum of 4 years
• Strong interpersonal and written communications skills in English
• Able to exercise independent judgment and work effectively without close supervision
• Meticulous and accurate in attending to detail and quality
• Proactive and taking initiative in improving how work is done
• Able to schedule work effectively and meet multiple deadlines
• Hard working and flexible to work outside normal work hours/weekends
• Used to adapting to fast-changing priorities
Relations and Reporting
External network relations
Following your areas of responsibility, you will be focusing on the following relations:
Customers, Partners, Service Providers & Vendors
Organizational placement and internal relations
Your day to day management reference is the CEO/Director with whom you will prioritize and plan your work.
1. In the short term your goal is to provide excellent service internally and offload responsibilities from management and other staff to focus on their core responsibilities
2. In the long term your goal is to improve our operations capacity and maturity of processes, increase structure, automation and project management
Your job holds professional development possibilities in the form of increased responsibility in the following areas:
• Support projects
• Support tender and RFP submissions
• Support senior management
• Liaison with consultants and partners
• Development of operations mechanisms, SOPs and processes
• Vendor management
- Implementing organic farming on lands.
- Supervising the farmers of the concerned project.
- Supervising crops from time to time.
- Leading institutional sales for our own crops
- Implementing the Internal Controls for organic production.
- Maintaining the records.
- Submitting the project data compiled to higher authorities.
- Maintaining a random check of the internal inspections.
What you need to have:
- Highly motivated individuals to augment our aggressive growth plan.
- Good knowledge and experience in organic farming.
- Should possess good communication skills with an ability to initiate, acquire and build long-term.
- Should be a good team player with multitasking abilities.
- Technical Competencies:
- Knowledge of seasonal crops
- Knowledge of agricultural products like pesticides, fertilizers, Biopesticides.
- Knowledge of agricultural dealers, market, etc.
- Knowledge of customer mapping
- Knowledge of sales promotional activities/ promotional schemes
- Knowledge of customer relationship management
- Behavioral Competencies:
- Self-motivation drive of achievement
- Prospecting Skills
- Communication skills (Written verbal)
- Presentation skills
- Convincing persuasion
Nucleus Softwares: Senior Quality Lead
- Associate Manager for Nucleus Product, Implementation, Support and Services projects
- Sound Knowledge of Quality Management Processes and Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience in IT Organization
- Strong knowledge of industry best practices including Agile, CMMI, PMBOK, ISO, Six Sigma
- Strong knowledge of key areas of project management including Schedule, Quality and Risk Management
- Strong insights about Quality Measurement Framework & Metrics
- Proven internal stakeholders management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
- Proactive outlook and approach
Software Quality Assurance
- Liaison with business heads, program manager and team to maintain continuous process implementation and improvements
- Identify improvement areas and raise right alert at the right time
- Ensure timely reporting of metrics and dashboard
- Ensure information readiness for quick reference
- Consistently strong performance as a quality management professional
- Strong insight on Defect Prevention and Causal Analysis
- Assist and support business leaders in driving various Quality Management programs and initiatives
Desired for the Role:
- Qualification: MCA / M.Sc. Computer Science
- 7-12 years of experience, good insights of the prevailing Quality Management Standards
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, JIRA, SVN, SharePoint
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of analytical tools.
- Strong experience of planning and managing Audits and Reviews
- Team player with highly collaborative mind set
- Needs to be go getter, highly motivated professional
Future Career Progression:
Nucleus is well known for identifying, nurturing and promoting the internal talent and having long mutually rewarding associations with its performing associates. Our focus programs helps our associates to continuously grow based on their capability, performance and career aspirations.
Over coming years, this role can evolve, either in the area of SEPG and Analytics
- Setting up cross functional teams that do Product and Packaging Development, Literature search/Monograph generation, Consumer and Clinical Validation, Regulatory support
- Establishing feasibility and Manufacturing Scale up/ Commercialization on Project/product basis and over see their management
- Locating new Ingredients (both actives/formulation agents) that can add value to the innovations and build USP for the product.
- Challenging the team to understand and pick ideas form Traditional knowledge (both ingredients/Recipes/Processes) and adopting them in new products.
- Driving the Innovation Strategy for the company
- Driving value improvement programs in the company to optimize cost and benefits.
- Looking at partnerships with external eco system to accelerate innovation plans including getting them to do NPD and provide lead products.
- Training and capability building of the team
- Setting up of a need based Formulation development R&D infrastructure and Facility for the company to initiate in-house R&D
- Developing and implementing a robust QA for 3P suppliers and implement them same.
What you need to have:
- 7-15 years of R&D Experience in Naturals, Ayurveda, Personal Care at a Group/Team Leader or Head level.
- Fully operational on R&D and Product development related activities.
- Good knowledge of International (specifically US) and Indian regulations
- Manages day to day business of the operations department
- Oversees operational processes while looking for improvement opportunities
- Anticipates & tracks operational risks and provides strategic solutions
- Works with sales teams to help set and meet daily and quarterly goals.
- Plays a significant role in long-term planning and implementing quality control processes.
- Works closely with COO on other special planning and departmental projects.
- Oversees and reports weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual metrics.
- Collaborates with other back-office team members to ensure seamless business execution, reinforce positive morale, and uphold company values.
- Collaborates with transitions and onboarding team as needed.
If you want accelerated growth & a steep learning curve, AskMisha is the place to be.
at #1 global pharma healthcare in over-the-counter medicines
- Support the transition by planning and overseeing the transfer of members from one location to another, including but not limited to operational readiness, support documentation, knowledge transfer and acceptance checklists
- Support in ensuring transition activity is planned and executed to schedule, budget and scope
- Support in establishing transition end to end plans including infrastructure support models, change management, risk assessment and mitigation, resource planning and service management with clear tollgates
- Liaise with transition lead on milestone scheduling, knowledge transfer activities, and communication of progress (KPIs)
- Keep stakeholders involved in transition process and update them with the progress and roadblocks
- Promote awareness of transition planning and support processes within the GCC
- Support the Transition Lead to source and assess opportunities to expand the centre (including assessment of Make vs. Buy, offshore / on shore)
- Work directly with third party resources on a day-to-day basis to support the transition process during the set-up of the GCC
- Proven knowledge of service transition methodology, tools and templates through experience or qualifications
- The ability to identify, escalate and manage project risks with the Transition Lead
- 3+ years of experience transitioning / offshoring / outsourcing projects / functions across sub processes such as Biostatistics, reg. affairs, clinical ops, drug safety, medical Governance, strategy and planning, pharma covigilance
- Good exposure in previous roles to multi-cultural, transversal functions
- Pharma background with experience across the systems development life cycle with experience in different project phases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
We are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer or COO to oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. You will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of business.
The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you.
The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Experience in fundraising will be a plus
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus