Looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to be responsible for marketing strategy for the organization and to drive initiatives to improve SEO, performance ads and brand presence. Our ideal candidate is a blend of analytical and creative, passionate about driving metrics while also being very sensitive to brand and user experience, and distinctive at operating in highly collaborative and cross-functional settings. This role partners closely with our design, engineering, analytics, and broader marketing teams.
Challenging opportunity, tough problems and a very good growth path. An excellent opportunity to work with a team of highly talented young professionals. We also offer a whole load of benefits to make your stay enjoyable with the organization.
A SaaS commerce company helping organizations enhance employee engagement by offering products in the area of employee engagement via Empuls, sales & channel incentive management via Compass, and loyalty & rewards management via Plum. We welcome you to explore the website to learn more about us.
If you find this role exciting and want to join us at Bangalore, India, then apply by clicking below. Provide your details and upload your resume. All received resumes will be screened, shortlisted candidates will be requested to join for a discussion and on mutual alignment and agreement, we will proceed with hiring.
· Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
· Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
· Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness
· Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.)
· Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
· Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
· Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
· Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.)
· Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
· Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
Competencies & Skills Required :
· Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
· Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
· Experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns, and SEO/SEM
· Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
· Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Net Insight, WebTrends, etc.)
· Skills and experience in creative content writing
· Analytical mindset and critical thinking
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Greetings from App Ideas Infotech Pvt Ltd
App Ideas Infotech Pvt Ltd looking for a SEO Executive. The App Ideas is the leading Web & Mobile App Development Company that can help your business grow with innovative and engaging solutions. We build cutting-edge digital solutions with the quick-engaging user interface and user experience. Over the years we have established ourselves as the leading service provider for mobile app development, web development, Web and graphic design, e-commerce development, IOT development and games development.
Min. Experience:- 0.6 to 1 Year
Job Location: A’bad (Nikol)
Bond:- 1 Year
Salary :- 10k to 20k (Depends on Skills and experience)
Education Qualification:- BCA, MCA, MSCIT, BSCIT, BE(IT), ME(IT), Diploma in IT and others.
If you do not find suitable profile, you may kindly share this information to your friends who are looking for change/good opportunity.
App Ideas Infotech Pvt Ltd
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define SEO requirements and recommend site enhancements designed to increase our average ranking and drive traffic
- Conduct keyword research and analysis to enhance ranking across search engines for regional news publisher websites.
- Optimize components including title tags, meta-descriptions, keyword volume, internal linking for English and Regional news websites.
- Strong understanding on Google Assistant and voice search.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Maximize organic traffic growth by establishing a robust SEO target keyword list and working closely with SEO, Content and Social teams
- Advanced understanding of the fundamentals of the search engine industry, including but not limited to crawlers, relevance ranking criteria, keyword research, competitive analysis, content management systems and performance scorecards, search algorithms and current SEO trends
- Be an expert on the ins and outs of our website, ensuring sitemaps stay updated and the correct processes are in place Work with the content team on link building efforts, including strategy and processes
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance
- Strong working knowledge of and proficiency with o Web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools
Job Specific Knowledge & Skills
a) Functional :
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Deep understanding of how search bots crawl websites Good understanding on how websites are build and work at both the back and front end. Understand canonicals and noindex rules
- Sound knowledge of HTML and CSS to identify code-based optimization opportunities
- Proficiency in Search Engine Optimization reporting and analytical tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, good analytical or problem solving skills. You are good at time management & should have the ability to handle projects independently
- 3-5 years of experience in SEO, SEM, Display and search marketing, PPC, Social media optimization, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Marketing
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Media Industry preferred, but non-media professionals can also apply
We are looking for an SEO Specialist to coordinate SEO efforts, including onsite and offsite optimization and keyword expansion research.
We are looking for an analytical and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role.
Your goal will be to ensure that content is search-engine friendly and optimized to increase our company’s profitability.
Be the strategist & the operations in-charge for the brands assigned for Marketplace Management.
Manage the Marketplaces, looking after pricing, product descriptions, and general content.
Be responsible for ensuring all products are listed and optimized to the highest standards across the marketplaces
Help to create and deliver adhoc marketing campaigns across various marketplaces
Manage all products on Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Oaytm, Nykaa, and other online marketplaces across India
Increase listing rankings and search results to increase sales conversion and maximize revenue
Generate customer reviews, and monitor ratings to protect and enhance marketplace status
Analyse and evaluate traffic and sales conversion data to improve the effectiveness of online content and marketing campaigns
Keep each marketplace updated with the latest products and promotions
Develop strategies for the clearance of any excess stock
Good knowledge of various tools & techniques used for ROI optimization on Marketplaces.
Good communication skills to deal with external clients & handle in-house (inter-team) operations.
To be successful in this role you must already be working within a Marketplace/Ecommerce position ideally within a Marketplace Agency. You will have demonstrable experience dealing with marketplace platforms, in particular Amazon and Flipkart and have experience in running successful digital marketing campaigns. If you’re a sales focused individual with the ability to manage multiple projects and thrive on working in a fast-paced working environment then please send across your most up to date CV.