Merkle Sokrati, India’s leading Digital Marketing and Analytics firm, is looking for a motivated professional to become part of its young Client Engagement Team that would spearhead the organization towards the next level of growth. This individual will build strong relationships & deliver great performance for some of today’s most well-known brands which are our largest clients.
We are looking to hire for our Delhi team to handle Media planning, engagement and growth for key accounts.
What do we want from you?
- Build thorough understanding of client’s brand, business, brand, customers and competitive landscape and provide strategic guidance in building requisite digital marketing initiatives.
- Drive strategic client engagements on performance strategy, media planning, account growth and revenue.
- Manage a team of client strategy managers in addition to collaborating with larger cross functional teams of analysts and technologists to implement and deliver on client commitments.
- Drive internal projects to completion and enable team to address any challenges.
- Do annual planning & strategy preparation for the assigned portfolio.
Who could you be?
- You should have at least 10 years of experience and have worked with a start-up or an agency in an operations/ account management/ engagement role.
- You have prior experience into Digital Marketing and understanding of Media channels like Google, Social Media, Programmatic buying, etc.
- You have strong program management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong solutioning, negotiating and pitching skills. Must be able to exert influence and drive initiatives across client organization.
- You are exceptional at problem-solving, analytical skills and business understanding.
- You are great at articulating your thoughts and presenting a clear well-defined structure.
- Love Digital Marketing and everything around it.
- And most importantly, LOVE customers & strive for every inch of their satisfaction.
What’s on Offer
- Fast track growth opportunity with one of India’s most promising companies in the digital marketing industry.
- Directly engage with CxOs from e-commerce, BFSI, internet apps, gaming, food-tech, health among others and be part of digital industry’s most high impact campaigns.
- Unparalleled learning opportunities in the company of ridiculously smart folks, with very high levels of expertise in their respective functions.
- Fantastically transparent, vibrant and positive work culture.
Please checkout what our current Client Partners have to say about the company and the role. Oojwal Manglik - Client Partner sharing his thoughts, ideas and more in the video below -
About Merkle Sokrati
Purpose of the role
Drive Innovation for our clients by incorporating latest industry &
technology trends, best practices in the processes & solution design of
Microsoft Dynamics 365
Perform capability assessments, identify, and define value areas, quantify
benefits for the process tracks in a transformation assessment
Conduct research, comprehend analyst reports, keep abreast of
technology trends, and apply to clients’ business/ technology ecosystem
Define enterprise blueprints that leverage emerging architecture patterns
and industry/ functional solutions with an overlay of Microsoft Dynamics
Partner with clients on business/ technology transformation programs;
orchestrate the implementation of planned initiatives and realization of
business outcomes on Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Experience and Knowledge
The candidate is expected to have experience in either the Customer
Engagement (CE) or Finance and Operations (ERP) workloads of Microsoft
Experience of end-to-end project delivery lifecycle on Microsoft Dynamics
365 is essential
Understanding of business processes and their drivers combined with the
ability to articulate technology issues in business terms and vice-versa
Capable of designing and building end to end business solutions based on
Microsoft Dynamics 365 in either the CE or the F&O workloads
Knowledge of major Microsoft technologies such as Azure, Power Platform
covering Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI is highly desirable
Experience working with one or more of the following industries –
Lifesciences, Consumer Goods, Retail, Manufacturing, Banking and
Experience of one or more of emerging technologies/ methodologies -
Agile, DevOps, Artificial Intelligence, Automation, Blockchain, Cloud, Data/
Analytics and Security and IoT
Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
Master’s degree in business administration from a top school
Work location – Bangalore/Hyderabad/Mumbai/Delhi
- Cultivating solid relationships with clients through the provision of exceptional service.
- Should be open to travel and explain the products of clients to relevant stakeholders
- Creating a positive onboarding experience for new clients.
- Regularly interacting with clients and their audience through telephone calls, email communications, or face-to-face meetings.
- Identifying ways to overcome clients' challenges
- Maintaining an accurate record of all existing and potential clients.
- Responding to client inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Training and providing overall guidance to other fellow members.
- Organizing training seminars to enable clients to engage with the stakeholders
- Should be proficient in using excel.
- Should have 1-3 years of experience
- Mediator between the clients and different departments in the organization.
Building and maintaining relationships with clients and guiding teams towards the achievement of
Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth with existing clients
Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables
Work collaboratively with the planning and creative teams to develop and execute online/offline
Manage program execution and financial performance while ensuring that overall strategy is sound
and on point
Effectively manage projects to deliver on Cost, Quality, and Timing targets
Compile and analyse search data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction
Basic knowledge of SEM, SEO, Website Development, Social Media & Content
Maintain schedule performance index and cost performance index
Follow-up with cross functional departments to strictly adhere to time and action calendar
Keep quality check-up right from the start till completion of the project
Provide thorough training to the team members; mentor and guide them on regular basis
Job Location: Chennai
Condé Nast is looking for a Project Manager - Product Operations who has proven
experience in project management and the ability to lead projects across various
teams. We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our
collaborative culture. You will be working closely across teams to ensure that all
project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track.
● Become a subject matter expert on experience with customer
segmentation, profiling, merchandising and targeting
● Produce high-level product requirements, iterate with design and
● Engage and coordinate across teams to maintain product and strategy
● Manage the roadmap, prioritize product opportunities, refine feature ideas and
maintain existing features to drive business goals.
● Communicate project status, key issues and decisions, coordinate meetings
through the project lifecycle with appropriate business units and stakeholders
● Ensure delivery happen on time
● Focus on continual improvement and innovation through retrospective
Desired Skills & Qualification
● 6 to 8 years Project Management experience
● 1+ years of work experience in digital marketing / brand marketing
/ performance marketing in a consumer-centric business
● PMP certified
● A proven track record of working with engineers, and various stakeholders
to coordinate,plan, execute, and track product releases end to end.
● Experience managing data projects and online web applications
● Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives at the same time
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Strong problem solving skills and willingness to think outside the box and roll
up one’s sleeves to get the job done
● Familiarity with agile software development methodologies.
● Proven ability to create clear, detailed, concise documentation -
Business Requirement, stories,
● Status reports, roadmaps, charts, etc. (please include samples)
● Proficient with one or more PM and Roadmap tools such as MS Project,
Jira, ProdPad, as well as MS Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Word
● Experience and interest in media, publishing, and / or a related industry is a
● Knowledge of UAT and QA/QC processes is an added advantage
● Strong understanding of technologies (Python, JS, Java, Cloud services, etc.) is
● Bachelor’s degree in business or information technology preferred.
About Condé Nast
CONDÉ NAST GLOBAL
Condé Nast is a global media house with over a century of distinguished publishing
history. With a portfolio of iconic brands like Vogue, GQ, Vanity Fair, The New Yorker
and Bon Appétit, we at Condé Nast aim to tell powerful, compelling stories of
communities, culture and the contemporary world. Our operations are headquartered
in New York and London, with colleagues and collaborators in 32 markets across the
world, including France, Germany, India, China, Japan, Spain, Italy, Russia, Mexico, and
Condé Nast has been raising the industry standards and setting records for excellence
in the publishing space. Today, our brands reach over 1 billion people in print, online,
video, and social media.
CONDÉ NAST INDIA (DATA)
Over the years, Condé Nast successfully expanded and diversified into digital, TV, and
social platforms - in other words, a staggering amount of user data. Condé Nast made
the right move to invest heavily in understanding this data and formed a whole new
Data team entirely dedicated to data processing, engineering, analytics, and
visualization. This team helps drive engagement, fuel process innovation, further
content enrichment, and increase market revenue. The Data team aimed to create a
company culture where data was the common language and facilitate an environment
where insights shared in real-time could improve performance.
The Global Data team operates out of Los Angeles, New York, Chennai, and London.
The team at Condé Nast Chennai works extensively with data to amplify its brands'
digital capabilities and boost online revenue. We are broadly divided into four groups,
Data Intelligence, Data Engineering, Data Science, and Operations (including Product
and Marketing Ops, Client Services) along with Data Strategy and monetization. The
teams-built capabilities and products to create data-driven solutions for better
What we look forward to:
We want to welcome bright, new minds into our midst and work together to create
diverse forms of self-expression. At Condé Nast, we encourage the imaginative and
celebrate the extraordinary. We are a media company for the future, with a remarkable
past. We are Condé Nast, and It Starts Here.
1. Serve as a day-to-day point of client contact
2. Writing creative briefs & minutes of the meeting and de-briefing the team
3. Research and prepare client presentations, reports and conduct in-person client meetings
4. Research on industry & competitor trends to apply best practices to client portfolio
5. Understanding client goals/objectives and their creative requirements including Branding,Packaging, UI/UX Design, Social Media, Content Development, Web Development, Graphic Design, Digital Marketing & more
6. Work jointly with the internal team to drive strategy & development
7. Identify growth opportunities from the client portfolio and drive revenue by upselling
8. Research & keep current on emerging online trends and best practices within the Creative Digital Industry.
10. Maintaining profitability of all the projects and completing projects within stipulated timelines.
11. Keeping a track of all the payment milestones for the projects.
12. Being a part of brainstorming sessions with the creative team to facilitate good campaigns.
Experience: 1-3 yrs of experience in Client servicing and vendor acquisition (Mandatory)
Working days & Timings: 6 days working & 11a.m to 9 p.m
About Role: We at Pushstart have a premium offering through which we help startups hire verified agencies. We have a network of 150+ agencies (PS partners), across 15 categories. We have helped more than 500 startups like Goodera, Upgrad, Glide Invest (part of Motilal Oswal), Aditya Birla Group, Leap Finance, Fitternity, Headout, etc in solving their service requirements.
Your role will involve onboarding top agencies to cater the service requirements of startups across India.
- Understand and gather the servicing requirements of the startups.
- Sourcing the agencies, approaching them actively, doing a quality check and verifying them.
- Pitching, negotiating, onboarding the right agencies as PS partners, signing contracts and maintaining all the records.
- Monitoring & tracking the performance of the current agencies on a regular basis, rating them and working on the gaps/shortcomings of it.
- Maintaining relationships with the partners and working with them to address the gaps/shortcomings
- Implement the process with maximum operational efficiency and constantly suggest methods to improve the process
- Good interpersonal skills to interact and communicate with leads & partners
- Ability to derive and think analytically for improvement and development of current partner network & their performance
- Multi-Tasker and a quick learner and implementer.
- Good data handling skills and excel skills.
- Capability to work independently and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Likes talking with people and influencing their decisions
- Understands the B2B marketing and sales process
- Agency Background in Sales + Client Servicing Preferred
- Supply Acquisition experience in startups like Dunzo, Urban Company, Pepper Content, etc preferred.
To Apply: https://bit.ly/SupplyAcquisition
Pushstart started as a small FB group of entrepreneurs helping each other with their startup ideas 3 years back and has evolved into India’s most active and trusted community that caters to the needs of 25,000+ entrepreneurs across India.
Pushstart runs a network of 30+ niche communities via which entrepreneurs discuss their professional problems, exchange trusted business contacts, and help each other to GROW their Business together.
In addition to the communities, Pushstart dedicatedly helps entrepreneurs in networking by helping them get warm B2B Introductions with top-funded startups and hire verified agencies on-demand
You know how search works on bing, duck duck go and yahoo along with google. Also a social media fanatic. Too much we're asking for?
What are we looking at?
Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Able to find clients from Social media, Internet research and networking.
- Manage client projects like own, feed timely and read them as you would
- Prepare a client database system to filter from cold to hot leads
- Prepare pitch presentations in accordance to the project requirement and brief
Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
Promote content on social media through the use of hashtags and backlinks
Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
Ensure all-around consistency of brand across all channels
Promote content and manage social media profiles
Update website content as needed through CMS access
Best fit for someone with,
Good adaptability with the geography and language-EN (UK, UAE & AUS).
Minimum experience is at least 6 months working as a BDE/BDM or generating leads from Google and social media
Good Communication skills are a must for those who can convert retainer clients.
Past exposure in media services like content creation (PR, Whitepapers, newsletter content etc.), short ad video development, digital media assets, programmatic ads, can be of greater advantage
If you feel the above-mentioned Job Details matches your ~profile~ personality, kindly email us your updated CV with the portfolio to us.
1. Filing TDS Return/GST Return/Professional Tax payment
2. Filing of Income Tax return
3. Ensure books of accounts are complete and accurate on a regular basis.
4. Recording expense incurred after due approvals. Monthly balance reconciliation of the same.
5. Review & Reconciliation of Creditors, Bill verification, and payment processing
6. Having a sound knowledge on Tally Erp 9
9. Maintenance of BRS of the company.
Interested Candidates please Contact HR Ipsita
*Working- Monday-Friday (10AM-7PM)/(10:30AM-7:30PM)
- Should have experience in both sales (hunting) and Account Management (Farming)
- Should have a track record of managing an account for more than 4-7 years with the growth record
- Should possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Should be willing to have short trips to US / UK for 4 - 7 times a year
- Should have a very good understanding of Technology services
- Should have managed multiple customers/clients
- Exposure to project/ program management would be desirable
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned accounts.
- Build a deep understanding of the assigned account's business and identify potential opportunities.
- Build the pipeline for the existing and new services.
- Be the Primary contact to the assigned account and ensure the relationship is built at all levels.
- Coordinate the involvement of company resources, including delivery, support functions, and management team to meet the account performance objectives and customer expectations.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Responsible for Customer Satisfaction and work with the counterpart on the delivery side
- Own the account and perform the Account Analytics to be able to create growth
- Make sure the CRM is up to date.
- Ensure Account level metrics exist and run a monthly/quarterly steering committee meeting with the stakeholders on both sides
- Own the contract process with all the accounts
- Ensure the client has the complete visibility of all the Aspire services with periodic updates
- Meets assigned targets for profitability and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Ensure compliance to the Account Management process as defined by the company
Accountabilities and Performance measures:
- Achieves assigned targets in the designated accounts.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Ensure the collections are done on time (DSO is a metric)
- Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company management.
- Completes strategic customer account plans that meet company standards.
- Work timing would be aligned to the respective geography.
Key communication points:
- Within Aspire: Senior Management, Service Line Heads and Managers, Project Managers of the assigned accounts, Marketing teams
- Customer Side: CXO, VPs, Product Managers
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings (CSAT) that meet company expectations.