*Develop a digital marketing plan suitable for your organization, and then implement said plan.
* Experienced in team handling is a must.
* Managing team of SEO, Content Writer, Graphics Designer, WordPress Developer, Lead/Demand Generation, BDE.
About Whitesnow Software Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
- Storyteller & Fountainhead brimming with ideas on variety of ways to communicate the message to target audience to create pull-marketing advertisements
- Develop graphic, copy & video content using Brand Key communication framework
- Deliver brand assets like social media content, landing page content, performance marketing creatives, directional scripts for influencers, PR etc.
- Deeply understand & empathise with consumer insights & create Brand stories around problem, solution, functional benefits, emotional payoffs & social currency to drive awareness, brand attribute scores & sales
- Provide direction to designers, videographers, editors to develop online marketing campaigns
- Map customer journeys, service design and communication assets to drive engagement
- Coordinate with agencies to create marketing creatives, video content
- Analyze online consumer behaviours & trends to understand product-market fit
- Manage daily marketing & communication operations
- 5+ years experience in advertising agency with product marketing background
- Prior experience in conceptualization & execution of short 15 secs videos ads
- Strong storytelling visualization skills in form of videos & graphics
- Experience in in women oriented product, service, startup is added plus
- Intuitively sense the market need and visualize marketing & communication tactics
Proposed Job Description
Egnyte is looking for an amazing, data-driven SEO Senior Manager to own, coordinate, and execute SEO strategies. You will be in charge of attracting organic traffic, converting that traffic into new leads & pipeline for the business. The successful candidate will be goal-oriented, possess excellent attention to detail, and have outstanding communication skills. You will work with product marketing, content creation, marketing operations teams, and an SEO agency to drive keyword ranking increases, qualified traffic, and essential business outcomes.
What You’ll Do (but is not limited to)
- Own and define SEO strategy & roadmap, manage resources, vendors and deliver leads and pipeline
- Create awareness and engagement through SEO friendly content that results in keyword ranking, attracts qualified traffic in specific vertical industries and themes.
- Strategically collaborate with interdepartmental teams to define goals for success.
- Monitor industry trends and maintain search engine, and internet marketing standards.
- Contribute SEO expertise to the company blog, social media accounts, and webpages.
- Leverage analytics tools, build reporting to tell the customer journey and improve website conversion.
- Collaborate with the content team and other subject matter experts as necessary to provide exceptional multi-channel digital marketing services.
- Partner with Egnyte’s content/editorial team and other subject matter experts to build, manage a rich content calendar.
- Deliver regular reports on SEO activity and engagement for strategic planning and optimization.
- 5+ years experience in B2B Search Engine Optimization (SEO), preferably in selling cloud software solutions to mid-market and enterprise companies
- Solid knowledge of SEO and SEM processes
- Experience working with popular keyword tools, including Google Keyword Planner, Conductor, Moz, and CMS environments
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and web administration a plus
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools, including Google Analytics, Google Search Console as well as additional reporting tools. GA4 implementation experience will be a definite plus
- Understanding of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources
- BS/BA degree required
Equal Opportunity Employment
At Egnyte, we celebrate our differences and thrive on our diversity for the benefit of our employees, our products, our customers, our investors, and our communities. Employment at Egnyte is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law.
- Egnyte provides a unified content security and governance solution for collaboration, data security, compliance, and threat detection for multicloud businesses. More than 16,000 organizations trust Egnyte to reduce risks and IT complexity, prevent ransomware and IP theft and boost employee productivity on any app, any cloud, anywhere. Investors include GV (formerly Google Ventures), Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs.
Product marketers play a crucial role in positioning products/services the right way to the right people because they have a deep understanding of your target customers and how our products and services fulfil their needs. As a product marketing specialist, you will be on the team responsible for telling the world (and enterprises) the story of our product. You will be expected to be an avid advocate for our product feature set and its benefits. We’re looking for a passionate, go-getter who will have the opportunity to make a big impact on a tightly knit team that is building enterprise software.
This could be an excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level and learn a lot more along the way, hopefully you’ll teach us a few things too!
- You will be required to create product content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora/forum responses) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Work on thetactical campaign execution. Daily hands-on work will include email builds/sends, landing pages, dynamic content, A/B tests, list imports, and database management.
- You will also set up, test, maintain, and report on recurring and triggered campaigns. Improve initiatives around lead targeting, A/B testing, and deliverability.
- You may be required to manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- You will be expected to build product page content, optimize the conversion paths on those pages, and use dynamic call-to-action to create and test buyer stage-specific calls-to-action.
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company.
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions. Track lead generation activities.
TM1 Lead Engineer
The Lead Engineer should have good communication skills and is able to work with colleagues in Change delivery and Finance Users.
The Lead Engineer should have a very good understanding of Financial Statements.
As the Lead Engineer you might be working across different projects simultaneously 9+ Years TM1 Development experience Expertise in developing end to end solutions from ground up in TM1 Ability to design secure, scalable, configurable and modular solutions Expertise in applying optimisations both for performance and configuration Highly proficient in all aspects of TM1 development and Infrastructure
|| Expert in IBM Planning Analytics 2.0 Expert in development on PAW and PAX Highly proficient in developing TM1 Rest API based solutions Strong knowledge of MDX, SQL, Excel, Visual Basic, relational databases Must have good verbal communication skills
– Ability to work across geographies
A self-motivated, confident team player who leads by example and provides guidance to others DevOps and Agile engineering practitioner, test driven development Excellent communication skills & team player
- Reaching out to architects and interior designers according a marketing strategy
- Managing company’s communication related to business development
- Representing the company at events
- Engaging the retail customers through marketing campaigns
- Desktop applications like MS Office
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of online channels of marketing and publicity
- Graduate in any discipline
- Minimum 3 year of experience in digital marketing
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
About What Digital Pvt Ltd:
What Digital Technologies Pvt Ltd is one of the world's fastest-growing online job search specialists. Launched from London in 2011 our flagship product whatjobs.com attracts millions of jobseekers around the world. Every minute of every day we help our users connect with employers across the globe in order to find their perfect job.
To support our ambitious growth plans, we are looking for our next senior appointment to become our SEO Manager. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be supported through your growth and provided with access to a number of cutting-edge tools. Our ambition is to increase the size of our SEO footprint over the next 18 months in Europe, Asia, North American & South America.
About the Role:
- Development and implementation of the SEO strategy for whatjobs.com
- Ownership of the organic performance targets for our global websites and the delivery against them
- Develop SEO best practice for sites, lead discussions with internal stakeholders, ensure progress and performance is reported regularly
- Recruit your own team of SEO executives and content writers.
- Setting in place best SEO working practice that other members of your team can use and learn from to develop their own careers.
- You must be an expert at competitor analysis
- Lead when required with the execution of SEO tasks across other global SEO projects (i.e. site migrations)
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO industry and news, share knowledge with the team and lead from the front.
- Answer this question in your cover letter. When is thanksgiving celebrated?
What makes you a great fit:
- 5 years+ SEO experience with at least 2 years in a senior role
- Analytically minded, expert in using Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Ability to analyse data to derive insight and actions to drive performance
- Experience auditing on-site and off-site SEO factors to create effective SEO strategies
- Experience using SEO tools including or equivalent to ahrefs, Deepcrawl, SEMRush, Screaming Frog
- Experience managing a team, their workflow and assisting in their own professional development
- Knowledge of HTML/Web Coding
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Strong communication skills
- Good skills in Excel & Word
- Deep interest in the SEO industry and also be a hobbyist
- Experience integrating SEO with other digital channels i.e. Social and PR
- Have a proven track record of successful SEO campaigns
- Have both frontend and technical SEO knowledge
- Excellent salary & be part of a bonus scheme
- We will soon be moving to brand new offices based in Central Bangalore
- You will be the ‘ go-to person’ and responsible for building your own team
- Enrolled in a company pension plan
- International travel to meet with colleagues, management and SEO events
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- An exciting, fast-paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business
Heard enough? Apply online today for an immediate interview.
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools
- Responsible for analysing, reviewing and implementing websites that are optimized to be picked up by search engines
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords