We are looking for a Senior React Native developer with 5 - 6 years of experience, in building performant mobile applications on Android & iOS platforms. You will be responsible to Architect, build React Native applications.
We are a fast growing product based startup operating out of Chennai.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across Android and iOS.
- Technical design of complex mobile applications
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Translating designs and wire-frames into high quality code
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- 5-6 years of demonstrable experience in designing and developing mobile apps using react-native.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio and Visual Studio Code.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote job
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Consistent Engagement from Senior Leadership
- Enguru is India’s leading destination for online learning English, with over 4 crore learners
- who have used our products. enguru caters to multiple audiences, including adult and
- children learners looking to learn English through live group and/or personal classes.
About the role:
- You will have end-to-end ownership in helping to launch the first iOS app in the enguru
- product suite. You will work closely with back-end engineers, product managers and graphic
- designers to build different layers of the infrastructure. You will be responsible for
- discovering, evaluating and implementing new technologies in your process to optimise the
- development efficiency.
Desired Experience & Skillsets:
- Experience in publishing iOS apps in the app store, and worked on the development of iOS apps and their integration with back-end services.
- Proficient in offline storage database systems and experience with third-party libraries (including custom libraries
- Strong debugging, troubleshooting, performance tuning and optimisation skills.
- Knowledge of asynchronous and multithreading pattern.
- Excellent computer science fundamentals, including databases, OOP, data structure and algorithm knowledge.
- Experience building fluid custom interfaces for a variety of screens, backed with a strong understanding of Apple design principles and interface guidelines.
Proficiency with tools :
- Restful APIs
- AWS API Gateway
Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for clients.
Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user
Integrate third-party API's.
Write unit and integration tests.
Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
Work with native modules when required.
Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project
manager, QA professional, and a designer.
Complete sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
Assist with building estimates.
Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email.
Track your time throughout the day using Toggle.
Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each
other as problems arise.
Follow Full Stack's detailed development process
- Overall Experience: 4-5 years.
- Relevant Experience: 2-3 years.
- Minimum 2 years relevant and real-time experience in React Native.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, BitBucket Technology agnostic and confidence to switch technology stacks as per requirement.
- Understanding of programming in general, code optimization, and best practices for software development.
- Understanding of Continuous Integration, and deployment.
- Knowledge of general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience in automated testing suites, like Jest/ Mocha/ Express, is a plus.
- Experience with Agile Development methodology.
- Familiar with App distribution Process for both iOS and Android.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Role 2-3 years of experience required.
- Proficient in rendering components with Native APIs.
- Proficient in one or more libraries (e. g. Redux, React Router, etc) for state managing and routing in addition to React.
- Proficient in using Git as a control system.
SENIOR MOBILE ENGINEER - HYDERABAD
XEL IT Solutions, a leading tech company specializes in both product and services development in multiple business domains worldwide, is seeking highly motivated Hybrid Mobile Engineers who will lead in the creation of a breakthrough user experience by developing intutive yet beautiful iOS and Android applications. Our Mobile team is collaborative, and passionate about researching and implementing the best in mobile engineering using multiple technologies.
As a Software Engineer on the XEL Mobile team, you will manage the full technical life-cycle of building features, fixing bugs, keeping up with industry standards, and improving our technology. We find it immensely satisfying to develop products that impact our users and clients, and we are eager to have you join our team.
- We are looking for a Mobile Developer having 5+ years of experience with Web and Mobile Development.
- The candidate should be self-motivated; detail oriented, and ability to communicate effectively with all levels.
- The candidate should possess good mobile development knowledge and willing to learn advanced mobile concepts quickly.
- Should take ownership of the modules and tasks as assigned.
Required Skill & Experience:
- 3+ years of Angular (versions 2+), Ionic Framework (2+), Cordova or React Native.
- Previous experience with native iOS and Android development using Swift, Java, or Kotlin is highly preferred but not required.
- Experience with mobile SDLC from development to deployment.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Experience in Agile and SCRUM development techniques
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be able to work with a variety of users and cross-functional teams within our organization.
We are looking for a React/React-Native Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the Mobile platform and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic using NodeJs, developing UI components in ReactJs/React-Native, working with database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness.
- Developing user-facing elements for Mobile platform and interfacing them with backend logic.
- Developing REST APIs using reusable code.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Mobile screen responsiveness.
- Clear communication with team and practice good coding quality standards.
Skills And Qualifications
- Good understanding and experience in building scalable Mobile application.
- Minimum 2-4 years of Hands-on experience on programming with ReactJs/React Native, Node js and rameworks like NextJs.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux
- User authorization and authentication between multiple systems using technologies such as Jwt-auth, OAuth and etc.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications for both platforms as Android and iOS.
- Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Job Responsibilities and Required Skills :
- Thorough understanding of React Native and its core Principles.
- Hands-on experience on React Native Framework at least 3 years.
- Good Knowledge of HTML5, CSS.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Such as Git, SVN or Mercurial)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Web pack, NPM etc.
- Experience with Native Mobile app deployment on App store and google play store.
Rejolut is one of the award winning fastest growing emerging tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchian, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing highly scalable and secure code.
-Able to take the Extreme Ownership of modules/product/projects
-Able to learn & implement new technology/framework/library at God Speed
-Able to come with optimal solution for the business problem
-Can handle calls with the client & customer to know their feedback
-Writing clean code & able to dig into other's code or open source code.
-Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
-Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
-Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
-Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
-Transition existing React web apps to React Native
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Knowledge of (functional or object-oriented) programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Transition existing apps to React Native and work with native modules when required.
- Experience in releasing Android and iOS App store
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus but not required
How we are different
-We are young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving business problem at scale -We are a technology agnostic company who focus more on finding the optimal solution to business problem rather than technology
Why to join us
-We provide huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career
-We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
-There are two technology Co-founder in the company ho are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in copanies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz
-Get mentored by the best in the industry
-Flexible working hours
-Perks best in the industry
-Flat structure, no hierarchy
- Deep knowledge of React Native specifics
- High code quality standards and work ethics
- Experience in writing automated e2e tests
- Native mobile development experience (a plus)
- We are looking for someone who is a self-learner, exhibits considerable leadership skills , and is an excellent team player. Also good at problem-solving and analytical skills.
Must-Have Skills :
- Strong foundation in data structures & algorithms, OS, I/O, concurrency, hands-on knowledge of Android Ecosystem, Java Tech Stack and Android app Development, a good understanding of UI/UX and principles of Material Design, excellent debugging and optimization skills.
Good to have skills :
- Experience of the end-to-end feature development lifecycle in-app, exposure to memory and performance enhancements