Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
Skills and experience in creative content writing
Analytical mindset and critical thinking
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Grow Your Staff is looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist for a Jewellery start-up based out in Singapore.
The role will have excellent growth opportunities. You will be directly working with the team based out in Singapore from 6:30 AM - to 3:30 P.M IST (Monday - Friday).
Experience required: 3-5 years
CTC: INR 4- 12 LPA
About the client
The client is a start-up for affordable and elegant jewelry based in Singapore. They mainly deal with daily-wear jewelry.
They are looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist who understands the dynamics of brand storytelling and is proactive in co-creating with the founder/s of the business building out a community of like-minded audiences via their social channels.
- Drive marketing strategy & planning for the brand across social media channels
- Operationalize day-to-day activities like posting of content, community management, and page insights to build brand awareness across social/digital platforms by developing a sound understanding of key target audiences
- Using audience insights, create and manage monthly content calendar including implementation of marketing campaigns, from briefing, understanding ad specs, QC of deliverables across all digital/social platforms
- Lead creative content production suitable for social media platforms and develop storytelling approaches for micro-influencer and paid campaigns
- Build and maintain the following:
- Database for micro-influencers and brand ambassadors
- Post campaign reports to track key performance metrics and access the success of each campaign
- Quarterly reports/market research of business, technology, consumer, and trends to inform the direction of the content and provide context for ad-hoc & ongoing marketing initiatives for the brand and the business
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in digital planning experience with working on Singapore / South East Asian brands
- Strong project management skills in order to handle marketing activities
- Experience in leading campaigns, digital contests and out-reach
- Hands-on experience with the creative production of content (photographs, videos, reels, interactive contests, micro-influencer marketing, etc)
- Working and technical knowledge of content and media planning, with a good understanding of the digital landscape in Singapore
- Experience in ad buy experience on social media preferred
Follow us on Instagram for updates: https://www.instagram.com/growyourstaff/
Develop integrated digital media strategies
Prepare and deliver presentations
Coordinate the implementation of digital media plans
Create and manage digital campaign budgets
Negotiate and purchase digital advertising space
Collaborate with internal stakeholders to deliver fully integrated campaigns
Track digital campaign performance
Analyze campaign metrics, prepare performance reports, and provide recommendations
Monitor market trends and identify new digital opportunities
Bachelor's degree in communication, marketing, or advertising
At least 2 years of digital marketing experience.
Experience with campaign management and ad serving technology, including Google Analytics.
Deep knowledge of paid search, display advertising, and social media advertising.
Strong communication and presentation skills.
Analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
Organizational and time management skills.
Highly passionate, collaborative, outgoing, creative media leader and thinker
Excellent communication/presentation/client management skills
Looking to join a high growth, fun company where you can have a huge impact? We are looking for an amazing, data-driven digital marketing leader to own the digital inbound marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing to close those leads into customers, the latter of which sales teams will help you accomplish.
Specific responsibilities include allocating budget across paid, owned and earned media; selecting targets; determining the tactical mix; designing and testing offers and calls to action; and working with execution team members to set goals and measurement criteria. Additional responsibilities include managing external agencies and distributed internal resources, creating demand creation programs "in a box" for sales, and building/managing shared demand creation processes with inside/field/channel sales. Demonstrated ability to leverage the power of digital technologies in B2B SAAS demand creation is essential.
This role reports to Vice President, Marketing Operations & Digital Marketing.
What You Will Do (Not Limited To)
- Oversee the planning, development and execution of digital marketing efforts via web properties, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), social media, mobile and emerging online channels.
- Manage corporate web properties to support business objectives (e.g. revenue, qualified leads, brand presence, awareness)
- Orchestrate multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO/SEM/Paid Social media/Remarketing efforts to drive customer acquisition
- Use digital metrics (e.g. site traffic, visitor paths, and conversion rates) to optimize online marketing spend
- Test the performance of landing pages, special promotions, and content and product placement
- Coordinate with corporate marketing, demandgen, field marketing and communications teams to align online activity with broader campaign initiatives
- Establish program measurement methodology and analyze results in terms of ROI and success criteria (attraction, engagement, qualification, acceleration)
- Set inbound lead goals and measure results
- Oversee media spend and search against performance metrics to optimize results
- Establish closed-loop analytics with demandgen, BDR/SDR/sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Pipeline creation (north star goal)
- Web site traffic
- Web property engagement/conversion
- Demand waterfall optimization (e.g. new-to-file lead, MQL, SQL, Pipeline Opportunity, Closed Won) and associated efficiency metrics (cost-per)
- 8+ years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies, preferably including 3+ years in a B2B SAAS environment.
- Ability to manage team situated across different geographies, multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in different digital marketing channels; Hands on experience with Marketo, Google Analytics, SFDC
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
Equal Opportunity Employment
Egnyte is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
In a content critical age, Egnyte fuels business growth by enabling content-rich business processes, while also providing organizations with visibility and control over their content assets. Egnyte’s cloud-native content services platform leverages the industry’s leading content intelligence engine to deliver a simple, secure, and vendor-neutral foundation for managing enterprise content across business applications and storage repositories. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity. Investors include Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visit www.egnyte.com
We are looking for an SEO and Organic Marketing Manager who thrives in fast moving environments. You will work closely with the Marketing Head as well as cross functional teams to create and implement the brand’s SEO and Content strategy. This will aid the marketing goal to do with massive customer acquisition and brand building so as to help millions learn new skills & build better careers.
CareerNinja is a VC-funded, fast growing Edtech venture that is building the world's largest personalized digital university. We curate the right content, provide live expert mentorship & connect to top employers to help youth achieve their career goals. Alongside our partners like Canva, we have 50,000+ learners across 100+ courses with an average rating of 4.8/5. Join our mission to make high quality learning available at a mass-affordable scale globally.
1. Plan, Develop and implement effective SEO strategies in order to increase the organic traffic to the website/landing page/blog.
2. Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization by collaborating with web developers and marketing team
3. Regularly perform thorough keywords research
4. Optimize the content of landing pages, blogs and websites and monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
5. Develop and manage content calendar and get work done according to the acquisition goals monthly
6. Direct and coordinate content teams in off-page search engine optimization tasks like link-building, forum commenting, etc.
7. Analyze the insights and create a report on all aspects of SEO including the audience, traffic, views, clicks, rankings, etc.
8. Collaborate with agencies to feature referrals and guest blogs/listicles
9. Produce high-quality articles, blogs, press releases, email marketing messages, case studies, presentation content, survey reports and web copy
10. Accountable for overseeing all content marketing initiatives and team across all channels to drive traffic, engagement and leads.
1. 3+ years of Proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role
2. Overall marketing experience of 4-6 Years
3. Strong organizational, communication and leadership skills
4. Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
5. Strong experience of working closely with design, content, marketing to implement high-leverage campaigns
Good to Have
1. Relevant industry/Start-up/Edu-tech experience in a similar role
2. Great content writing and marketing skills.
3. A high level of comfort with data and strong research and analytical skills
4. Exposure of other aspects of the marketing functions like performance, social, brand, market research, pricing, etc
Why Work With Us-
We take growth and learning seriously. Working with us could be your best decision if you’re looking to jump five steps ahead in 5x the amount of time. We offer exciting growth opportunities, cross functional learning & ownership. We also offer the chance to work on an exciting product, the opportunity to witness the growth of an early stage start up and be a part of it!
You will be given real responsibilities, freedom to make decisions and come up with ideas and work closely with the founder and the core team, all in a flexible, casual and young (mostly under 30) work environment. Work from home (even without Covid), flexible work, free drinks & snacks, off-sites etc are just a regular part of our work life.
SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER
Tesseract Esports is seeking an analytical, creative and highly motivated senior marketing professional to join our team. As a successful hire for this high impact role, you should be a self-starter with a passion for independent thinking, creative problem solving, have proven data analysis skills, show strong ownership and commitment, have proven leadership experience and bring relevant insights into growth marketing.
As a Senior Marketing Manager, you will lead the development and execution (end to end) of all marketing, social media, PR and brand activities across all owned channels and projects. You will lead a team of marketing professionals and will be responsible for achieving organization marketing objectives and project-wise KPIs. You will drive our marketing campaigns, content production, PR, Branding, events and community building efforts across all our internal and external projects. You accept the unknown and you’re able to come up with ground breaking initiatives that will drive us forward and make us stand out as an industry leader.
About Tesseract Esports
Tesseract Esports was founded in 2015 with an intent to elevate and transform the nascent gaming scene in South and Southeast Asia into a high profile and professional esport. We played a pioneering role by being the first to launch and introduce mobile esports in the region. We were also among the first to produce the biggest and most successful esports events and gaming activations in India at an unprecedented scale, paving the way for the growth of esports in the country.
We have since gone to partner with game publishers, developers, brands and media platforms to produce large scale esports events and engagements and become one of the leading esports production houses in the Asia-Pacific. We have worked with Qualcomm, MPL, Tencent Games, Razer, Garena, Acer and several other partners on many successful live and online esports activations. We are a growing team of highly skilled and passionate individuals focused on delivering the best competitive experiences. We are headquartered at our state of the art production studio in Hyderabad, India which also happens to be the largest esports facility in South Asia.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Define, develop and oversee the implementation of marketing strategy and brand strategy across different verticals.
- Lead the management, content creation and growth for all owned social media channels and accounts including those of our co-owned/shared/white-label projects/affiliate platforms and IPs in terms of followers, engagement and reach.
- Manage internal and external marketing budgets. Track, analyze and improve performance of marketing campaigns while being goal oriented (ROI & KPIs).
- Conduct market research and build strategy plans in order to grow all owned/co-owned/shared/white-label projects and channels and to better support management decision making.
- Identify and assess existing trends, opportunities, formats, audiences, storytelling platforms and determine when and how we will use them.
- Build partnerships and syndications with influencers, brands, partners across owned/co-owned/shared/white-label projects/affiliate platforms and IPs.
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of marketing professionals to drive and execute all marketing and related functions.
- Guide and work with internal creative resources and lead timely delivery of all creative requirements for all platforms.
- Develop accurate project priorities, schedules and execution of marketing campaigns for all owned channels and projects.
- Contribute to overall business and marketing strategy in order to help the organization achieve short and long term goals
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field. MBA / PGDM in marketing or equivalent.
- 6 + years experience in marketing with demonstrated history of running successful marketing campaigns and having a 360 vision of marketing plans.
- Experience in building growth stage marketing strategies with a focus on brand visibility, user engagement and viewership across multiple channels.
- Demonstrable experience in managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Hands on experience with digital marketing – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Google Ads & AdWords.
- Exceptional storytelling skills with strong aptitude for developing engaging narratives around content and media for different audiences.
- Good knowledge of PR, affiliate marketing, media buying & licensing and experience in content writing and/or management.
- In depth understanding of how to interpret (and improve) advertising metrics (ex. CPM, CPC, CTR, CPV quality score, etc.)
- A strategic thinker with the ability to conceptualize broadly across various solutions, yet enjoys operating at a hands-on level.
- Proven leadership skills with experience in leading and managing a team. Excellent project management skills to ensure effective and transparent collaboration with team members and other departments.
- Strong team player, behaves like an owner and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards. Set out the overall high performing team culture for the marketing team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to articulate a vision, strategy or idea clearly with a strong capacity of syntax, learning and sharing with senior leadership.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to communicate effectively with different internal departments, teams and clients.
- Strong passion for gaming and esports.
- Regional experience working across different countries/markets across South Asia, Southeast Asia and The Middle-East. Also preferred is market sensitivity, cultural curiosity and understanding differences in localization etc.
- Experience working in the esports or gaming industry.
- B2B/B2C marketing experience in sports, gaming, esports or information technology/ SaaS space.
- Past experience in scaling a service/product in the e-commerce space.
- Influencing the direction of our marketing team and the business at large by informing strategy research, innovation, suggesting, testing, and utilizing the latest and greatest approaches and tools in the space.
- Partnering with outside agencies to amplify successes and results
- Optimizing content, site structure, link architecture, and our growing brick & mortar footprint to improve 1st page ranking
- Increasing and constantly iterating the communication streams and alignment cross functionally that ensure SEO efforts are understood, well-supported, and successful at the enterprise level
- Nurturing a world class, engage, and high-performing SEO function & team
- Contributing thought partnership, positive influence, and subject matter expertise to the Marketing leadership team as well as peer groups across the organization
What you need to have:
- MBA - Marketing or in related Stream from good college is preferred. (tier 1 colleges not mandatory)
- 6 - 10 years of success in Marketing with strong track record and technical knowledge of SEO latest practices
- Demonstrated success within B2C/ D2C/ Media/ EdTech/ Fintech/ Ecommerce businesses
- Obvious and insatiable curiosity and learning agility
- Proven agility to move between simultaneous projects, challenges, and priorities
- Experience collaborating across teams, functions, and initiatives
- A strong drive to identify and act on improvement opportunities
- A head for business and a heart for people
- Experienced professionals – 1 year to 3 years experience
- Candidate having creative thinking and original approach
- Willingness & ability to learn & work on new technologies
- Develop marketing strategies
- Search Engine optimization(SEO)
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- PPC/Ad Management
- Interacting with the clients & managing their internet marketing accounts
- Building monthly reports, analyzing the data & measuring the impact of the internet marketing done for that month
- Write original, creative content for marketing purpose
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google Adwords
- Facebook Insights
- Moz Tools
- Mailchimp & Benchmark email
- Photoshop/Canva - Basic design skills are helpful to have
- Candidates from marketing background preferred
- Candidates having working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or Canva preferred. Basic design skills are helpful to have
- Candidates must have good reading, writing, spoken English skills
- You are invited to send us your complete resume
- Attach previous work or portfolio or project details
- Resume should have candidate photograph in it
- Mention Linkedin Profile URL in the resume
- Do go over our company website http://www.ladybirdweb.com/" target="_blank">www.ladybirdweb.com | http://www.faveohelpdesk.com/" target="_blank">www.faveohelpdesk.com & LinkedIn profile before applying
We are based out of Mumbai and actively looking for a dynamic SEO & Branding Content Specialist to join our expanding family! We are looking for someone who can understand the consumers' pulse, represent our expert brand voice, and curate brilliant SEO-friendly blogs and articles to propel our organic growth.
The SEO & Branding Content Specialist will extensively work towards curating highly engaging original blog content and overall content for the website, and the content that goes out written from the brand. To be considered for this position, your arsenal must include superior writing and editing skills with a sound understanding of User Intent, Social Media, Competition Overview, Culture.
We need someone who can give all our long-form content assets a distinct SEO-friendly voice that seamlessly weaves in with our brand story & and helps improve our organic rankings and traffic.
- To understand Man Matters and Bodywise’ brand tone, core message and target audience
- To conceptualize and create blog content with quick turnaround time
- To curate highly engaging and shareable content that’s medically informative and accurate
- To comfortably come up with blog topic ideas with keyword research and competitor analysis
- To make a very strategic structure for blog content ideas
- To write compelling articles and assisting their promotion through Social Media campaigns
- To edit existing blog posts and articles based on the quality, what is working, and scope of additional information
- To understand the brand to analyze and curate relevant content
- To identify easy-win health topics that can easily rank on top in the SERPs
- To use various online tools- GSC, SEMRush, etc to come up with topic ideas and keywords
What are We Looking for?
- 1-3 years of experience
- Highly proficient in English Language with impeccable writing and editing skills
- An in-depth understanding of user-intent and online landscape- what users want
- A strong sense and understanding of editorial know-hows
- A sound understanding and interest towards strategizing informational blogs and improving their engagement for Organic Traffic
- Strong organizational and planning skills and is capable to get qualitative work done under pressure with a quick turnaround time
- Is very passionate and stays on top of all the best practices related to digital healthcare news, blogs, and user experience
- Knows how to prioritize work with ease
- Can write highly informative technical health articles that are keyword optimized without breaking a sweat
- Is curious and isn’t shy to experiment with newer forms of digital communication and is enthusiastic about the overall ecommerce landscape
- Detail, efficiency and timeline oriented content zealot
Skills Required: Fluent in English, Writing Skills, Grammar Nazi, Analytical Skills, Strategic Thinking, Flair for Structured Formatting and Layouts, Comfortable with Google Docs & Sheets
- Job Specifications:-
- Day-to-day liaison with internal team on campaign developments
- Develops comprehensive agendas for weekly planning/status meetings
- Set up and provide support on 3-5 search projects of various sizes
- Exposure in social media traffic acquisition
- Exposure of managing vernaculars sites (+experience in Facebook/Social Media and Twitter)
- Perform keyword research and basic to advanced analysis
- Be able to clearly convey and explain search engine best practices
- Responsible for complete SEO process (on & off page optimization)
- Analyze and increase the website traffic through organic search listing
- Analyzing and generating website traffic reports
- Format and prepare search reports for every vertical. Reports would be in the form of tables, graphs, summaries, and slides, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text t