Client Servicing Jobs in Pune
Good communication & listening skills.
Excellent customer service skills.
The integrity to respect private and confidential information.
Understanding of English and Hindi.
Attention to detail.
Good computer and math skills.
*Freshers can also apply.
You will be working from the office of Liquiloans' client's location in Pune or Gurgoan
1. First point of contact for assisting the customers for the Loan Application process including
collection of documents, etc.
2. Ensuring customer/dealer queries are answered to their satisfaction.
3. Using computerized systems to access the details of customers and help in escalating the
Loan Approval/Post Approval process.
4. Interacting with the credit and other various teams at Liquiloans in order to process Loan
application to Approval/Disbursement stage.
5. Handling email escalations and taking necessary actions required under different situations.
6. Taking onus of Sales target and giving full efforts to achieve the same on monthly andquarterly basis.
Job Type: Full-time
- Older job skills are becoming irrelevant. There is a constant need to upgrade.
- The value of work matters more than the number of years of experience a person has.
- The education system is still failing to prepare people for the real professional world.
- You can work on anything from anywhere for whatever time.
- Figure our their career interests paths
- Learn the skills
- Share learnings
- Find people for mentorship, side projects, freelancing etc
- Get opportunities to apply their skills at a place that fits their needs
- Work with the product team to help improve the platform.
- Work with the sales team to increase the renewal rate.
- Work with the marketing team to execute customer centric campaigns.
- Tactical and fundamental understanding of subscription models and sales.
- 2 to 3 years of customer facing experience preferably in SaaS.
- Needs to possess maturity, be a patient listener and a good communicator to be successful in this role.
- Ability to write/speak clearly and logically in response to customer problems and coming up with articulate solutions.
- Needs to have a good sales acumen.
- Logical thinking with a product-first mindset.
- Working with a few, but only with the highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
- Having a flat organizational structure with a merit-first, no-politics environment
- Partnering with our employees to achieve their career goals and helping them grow professionally, financially and holistically.
Interested? Let's talk!
Merkle Sokrati, India’s leading Digital Marketing and Analytics firm, is looking for a motivated professional to become part of its young Client Engagement Team that would spearhead the organization towards the next level of growth. This individual will build strong relationships & deliver great performance for some of today’s most well-known brands which are our largest clients.
We are looking to hire for our Delhi team to handle Media planning, engagement and growth for key accounts.
What do we want from you?
- Build thorough understanding of client’s brand, business, brand, customers and competitive landscape and provide strategic guidance in building requisite digital marketing initiatives.
- Drive strategic client engagements on performance strategy, media planning, account growth and revenue.
- Manage a team of client strategy managers in addition to collaborating with larger cross functional teams of analysts and technologists to implement and deliver on client commitments.
- Drive internal projects to completion and enable team to address any challenges.
- Do annual planning & strategy preparation for the assigned portfolio.
Who could you be?
- You should have at least 10 years of experience and have worked with a start-up or an agency in an operations/ account management/ engagement role.
- You have prior experience into Digital Marketing and understanding of Media channels like Google, Social Media, Programmatic buying, etc.
- You have strong program management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong solutioning, negotiating and pitching skills. Must be able to exert influence and drive initiatives across client organization.
- You are exceptional at problem-solving, analytical skills and business understanding.
- You are great at articulating your thoughts and presenting a clear well-defined structure.
- Love Digital Marketing and everything around it.
- And most importantly, LOVE customers & strive for every inch of their satisfaction.
What’s on Offer
- Fast track growth opportunity with one of India’s most promising companies in the digital marketing industry.
- Directly engage with CxOs from e-commerce, BFSI, internet apps, gaming, food-tech, health among others and be part of digital industry’s most high impact campaigns.
- Unparalleled learning opportunities in the company of ridiculously smart folks, with very high levels of expertise in their respective functions.
- Fantastically transparent, vibrant and positive work culture.
Please checkout what our current Client Partners have to say about the company and the role. Oojwal Manglik - Client Partner sharing his thoughts, ideas and more in the video below -
Roles & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Client Service Coordinator who will be responsible for list fulfilment driven by client inquiries to determine maximum and targeted audience segmentation:
- Manage, confirm and prioritize incoming order inquiries. Ensure requests are properly understood and executed.
- Set up and launch count inquiries with complex segmentation.
- Communicate status and query results to the internal Data Axle clients
- Fulfill list order rentals.
- Communicate and coordinate with Client Service team for audit documentation and billing.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize, meet organizational deadlines, and multi-task while maintaining quality of work product.
- Technical understanding and thorough attention to the detail of fulfilment processing requirements.
- Problem solving and logical thinking skills.
- Attention to detail and excellent follow through.
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing technologies.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Generate reports as requested.
- Graduation degree or equivalent.
- 1 to 3 years of direct marketing experience.
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the company in an articulate, professional manner.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities while maintaining integrity of work.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office and Internet technologies.
- Demonstrated skills in problem resolution.
Business development ex/sales/ops
Vacancy - 1
Looking for a dynamic person who can be committed to the growth of the startup.
- Should be comfortable in handling varied responsibilities of business development, sales and operations
- Willing to travel to Mumbai n Goa need basis.
- fluent in English
- Should be able to drive car.
- Photography would be a big plus.
Salary - Prove yourself and we'll pay more than market is our promise.
- Undertake design project from concept to completion
- Define project requirements and schedule during the “brief”
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
- Set costs and project fees according to budget
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
- Produce “sample” and “mood products”
- Supervise work progress
- Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practises
- Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions)
- Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, 2D, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
Pangolin is a brand consultancy and creative agency. We help companies create positive change in the world by raising awareness through branding and inspiring through storytelling. We’re growing our team of creatives and strategists. Join us if you’re craving work that makes a real difference in the world, and a work culture that allows you to have a balanced life.
B2B Marketing Generalist
This role will be a mix of client management and project management. You’ll be expected to understand the client’s goals, weekly and monthly SLAs, and lead a team to delivery. Have you worked with marketing and sales teams in an integrated manner and targeted enterprise clients in different geographies across the globe? Do you understand enterprise sales cycles, buying processes, different roles? Do you have exposure to different domains, industries, marketing, and sales technologies? Do you understand the big picture better than the details? This job might be for you!
- Able to multitask independently with minimal supervision
- Naturally able to think critically and take independent decisions
- Meticulous with project documentation
- Experience with social media, digital marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and marketing analytics tools
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with agile project planning and management will be a plus
- Demonstrable B2B GTM experience that includes SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising marketing campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Ability to write/execute creative and project briefs and communicate technical info with ease.
Location and Type:
Portfolio will be checked for expertise on handling marketing communication and campaigns in the B2B domain. Please share only samples of work done by yourself end-to-end. Shortlisting will be followed by a video interview.
1. Good communications skills
2. creative thinking
3. basic Canva designing
4. social media fluency
5. Basic content writing
7. commitment to the role
The idea is simple, if you can commit to an internship that uses your skills and teaches you more, while you have fun... apply, and let us take from there!
Main Purpose of Job:
1. Responsible for Lead Generation and Client Conversion (Closing deals with Pharmacies and Doctors)
2. Working on Client Retention and Marketing Strategies (Onboarding patients by doing promotional activities)
3. Cold calling and Field sales activities.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
Key Activities - End Results
1. R&D for Lead Generation:
Will ensure lead generation and conversion as well.
2. Competitive Research Analysis:
Research will ensure less error rates and hence more efficiency.
3. Provide Weekly and Monthly reports:
Will show regular growth and advancements.
4. Identify potential market and test them extensively:
Opens new market ways and hence will help in increasing revenue.
5. Collecting and evaluating customer feedback:
Will show customer or client satisfaction.
6. Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data:
Will provide more insights and hence increase productivity.
1. Experiences in delivering client focused solutions to customer needs.
2. Ability to work to budgets and deadlines.
3. Highly Energetic
4. Self-discipline & commitment
5. Innovative & Creative
6. Cost Consciousness
7. Efficient in Microsoft office (Excel & PowerPoint)
8. Good reasoning abilities. Sound judgment.
9. A creative approach to problem-solving skill
10. Tactful, mature, flexible.
11. Result oriented
12. Strategic Thinker
13. Build and Maintain strong, long lasting client relationship.
14. Strong verbal and written communication
Inside/Virtual Sales Specialist
Position – Virtual Account Manager
We are looking for a stellar Account Executive to join our team in Pune who would be
focused on the South East Asian market.
Prospect within named enterprises in South East Asia to generate pipeline
Consistently achieve license and recurring service revenue targets
Build a trusted advisor relationship with your prospects and customers
Use Simplifai’s prospecting and sales processes effectively
Ensure two-way flow of relevant and timely information
Anticipate challenges before the prospect does
Collaborate effectively with partnership, sales development, solutions consulting teams
3-7 years of quantifiable, install base and new logo acquisition sales in B2B software with a strong
track record of success; experience with the full lifecycle of virtual sales from qualification, discovery
Strong willingness and ability to uncover opportunities by communicating a highly differentiated
value proposition to open doors at new accounts or expand deals at existing accounts; excellent
verbal and written communication skills with strong phone/video conference presence
Experience selling software platforms that belong to a nascent category in the Hype Cycle
Experience in account planning and opportunity management, and running a sales cycle
Experience framing value and ROI to business stakeholders
Ability to maintain an accurate CRM
Strong executive presence + interpersonal, written and presentation skills
Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team
Outbound experience - Cold calls/emails/events etc. within prospect organizations.
Ability to identify prospect trigger/ pain with the right questions
Ability to learn to speak your prospect’s business language
Cross-cultural – you like working with many types of people across multiple geographies and
Ability to learn what would make your prospect successful
The ability to teach your prospects using insights they didn’t know before
The ability to independently run a product demo
The discipline to meet your sales productivity requirements
Experience using prospecting tools - ZoomInfo, Lusha, Outreach, LinkedIn
What you will get to do:
The opportunity to script your success and growth path in a fast-growth Series A startup
Be one of the early Sales employees in the SEA region for Simplifai, with the added responsibility of
setting the strategy and leading the execution for Simplifai’s expansion in the SEA
Work with Sales and Product Marketing to develop new and leverage existing content
Work with some of the best talent from Norway and India
A deep knowledge of selling a SaaS B2B product in a category-defining company
Exposure to C-suite professionals from some of the top SaaS companies in the industry
The ability to prospect, demo, and close in a high paced environment
Full-stack learning of Sales tools
Achieve success that is directly proportional to the responsibilities you hold.
About the Company:
Torre Capital (https://www.torre.capital/) is a VC funded Singapore based Financial Technology company and a Registered Fund Manager in Singapore. We are creating a fully digital Wealth-Tech to connect family offices and HNI investors with global opportunities, including alternative assets like Private Equity, Venture Capital, Real Estate Funds, and Hedge Funds. We also offer our investors the ability to invest in high-quality global growth startups, private debt opportunities, and other liquid opportunities (Equity baskets, structured products, etc.). Our team comprises of ex-Mckinsey consultants, Asset management veterans, and Digital experts. We are backed by prestigious VC firms and a network of angels and industry leaders.
Digital Sales Manager with experience in Financial Services Sales in that particular city. Role reports to Sr. Wealth Manager / Sr. Digital Wealth Manager.
Candidates with experience Fintech Space / B2B sales-digital sales in large Tech Startups and with existing network of HNIs
Mumbai / Ahmedabad/ Bangalore/ Kolkata / Chennai/ Hyderabad / Pune / Jaipur / Surat / Rajkot/ Gurgaon / Noida / Chandigarh / Kochi (Cochin) / Vizag
- You work with the City’s biggest family offices and HNIs to onboard and activate them as our investors.
- Leading our outreach initiative, developing relations with new partners and building firm commitments for collaboration
- Negotiating attractive partnership deals and ensuring mutually beneficial partnership terms that are in line with business objectives and strategy.
- Maintaining and deepening relationships with existing partners.
- Conceptualizing and leading initiatives that give way to potential new revenue channels.
- Developing metrics to measure ROI from the synergies forged.
- Liaising with cross functional teams to create successful outcomes for both the business and its partners.
- You have a Masters in Business Administration or related discipline from a top tier college or university
- You have at least 2- 5 years experience within a strategic engagements, partnerships & alliances, B2B account management or similar roles.
- You are aware of & are intersted in the FinTech ecosystem.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets in your previous roles.
- You have a strong experience within consultative sales and possess the ability to prospect and manage senior level relationships.
What We Offer:
To start with, what we give is a market sustenance compensation and no benefits. If you continue post the first 6 months, we offer a market comp AND performance linked bonus. We firmly believe in the partnership model and any success will be equitably shared. What is on the plate is an entrepreneurial opportunity to build a fintech from scratch, an independent environment where everyone is a co-owner, and a strong team of equally talented individuals. Folks looking for a large paycheck on Day 1 kindly excuse.
Company Description : Livewire Events and Promos, is widely recognized as a complete events & btl solutions factory. It’s a team of young, creative and dynamic professionals that strive to create a better experience for clients everyday. With a vast experience in the field of Events, Entertainment and Activations, Livewire Events & Promos has emerged as a prominent Event management company over the years. Recently to be ranked amongst India’s Top 50 experiential companies by BW Applause magazine in 2016.
Our Clientele includes corporates from IT / ITES , Media , Telecom & Manufacturing industries. With over 16+ Years of experience across segments , we are known for Our versatility and Delivery .We are always on the look out for like minded people with a passion for excellence.
Job Position: Executive – Business Development
- Lead Generation through cold calls
- Telecalling to identify the right contact in companies
- Data Mapping as per target markets for new business development
- Open Doors with Potential clients through constant follow up
- Entry level & Introductory Meetings with potential clients
- Constantly build Data base of clients & Corporates as per the companies requirements
- Daily Report preparation
- Chase a revenue target as decided by the organization
Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities
Research and analyze sales options
Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports
Build and maintain professional networks
Meet with potential clients to determine their needs
Should be able to penetrate B2B & B2C Market
• Impeccable Verbal and Written Communication skills in English
• Good experience in handling End to End sales • Key Account Management/ Retention
• Lead Generation, Pipeline Building, and Client Relationship Management, Setting up ODC Service, Account Management, and Client Servicing
• Relevant work experience
• International Sales/New Business development/marketing Aptitude
• Basic IT know-how i.e. understanding application of Information Technology
• Prior inside sales/marketing experience will be an added advantage
• Flexible to work in a 24X5 environment
• Structured thought Process
Screen-Magic is publisher of #1 business texting application on Salesforce & Zoho platforms. We are revered for our great customer support. Current high quality customer support is helping us growing well and to retain our leadership position in the market. With growing business, We have decided to expand our Customer support team. We are looking for a Customer support manager who can lead, manage and scale our support team, with goals of high performing customer support team.
- Very good communication skills
- Experience of managing customer support team of atleast 10 members for international customers.
- Good Customer facing skills
- Good experience of managing teams
- Good technology background required for understanding complex technology issues.
- Setup, Manage customer support team, Setup KRA, SLAs using fresh desk like customer support tools.
- Keep your team motivated.
- Keep tab on all issues which are reported by various sources
- Keep in touch with Product team for new releases and training teams according to their responsibility
- Check quality of customer support tasks and plan the trainings & reinforcement sessions for improving in general customer support quality
- Report to management about customer success reports
- Invent/discover new channels and method to improve customer success
- Manage budgets of Customer support team requirements
- Take care of hiring and retaining customer support teams
- Do upkeep of tools used for Customer success such as fresh desk, chat etc.
Information Security Responsibilities:
You are responsible for protecting the information resources to which they have access. Your responsibilities cover both computerised and non-computerised information and information technology devices (paper, reports, books, recordings, computers, removable storage media, printers, phones, fax machines, etc.) that they use or possess. You Must follow the information security practices set by the ISO, as well as any additional departmental or other applicable information security practices.You are expected to adhere to all Screen-Magic policies and exercise good judgement in the protection of information resources.
SHIFT : US Shift
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
• Business Tie-ups
• Build long-term relationships with new & existing clients
Duties for Key Account Manager will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding and training clients, and minimizing churn. You should also be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests. You should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth onboarding.
Develop and manage client portfolios.
Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
Analyse customer data to improve customer experience.
Hold product demonstrations for customers.
Improve onboarding processes.
Mediate between clients and the organization.
Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
Minimize customer churn.
Aid in product design and product development.
Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to our customers
Support and coordinate with the tech team to ensure seamless delivery to clients
What you’ll do:
Own the product knowledge base
Map customer journey and identify improvements at every stage
Maintain healthy customer engagement levels by identifying low utilization and providing solutions to further drive customer success
Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders
Be the product champion, interpret customer insights to drive change in product and act as a voice of the customer to the Product team
Manage the Customer Success strategy for tracking and reporting on client health and reducing Customer Churn
Create and perform Monthly/Quarterly Business Reviews for ensuring customer retention and expansion - effectively delivering results to key stakeholders
Raise open issues with cross-functional teams and take ownership of resolving the issues in a timely manner
Constantly work towards providing innovative strategies for delivering customer delight
Engage with clients to understand the nuances of their work processes and the resulting needs and pain points.
Tools and Skills Required
Highly organized and able to multi-task.
Self-driven and proactive nature.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Experience in SAAS based product, CRM or ERP.
Knowledge of customer success processes.
Experience in document creation.
Patient and active listener.
Passion for service.
Have high proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Good to Have:
You should be passionate about engaging customers and expanding their use cases through our product
You have strong problem-solving skills and are great at finding creative solutions and workarounds when needed
You have good data analysis and data-driven decision-making skills
Strong project management skills
3+ years proven track record in an enterprise account management role (Customer Success, Relationship Manager, Key Account Management)
Strong Technical Background.
What's attractive about us?
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn't mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each day. Whether you'd like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
Key Conferences and Event Passes
Team Lunches and Parties
That's what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!
- Educational Qualification: BCS, MCS, BCA, MCA or equivalent degree in trade/commerce stream with domain knowledge in indirect taxation.
- Prior work experience in tax software solution or tax advisory companies preferred.
- Ability to effectively service large portfolio of customers
- Excellence in Interpersonal Skills with strong command on spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Guide a team of customer support associates on customer issue investigation and resolution by applying understanding of GST compliance requirements, GSTN APIs, Eway Bill APIs and E-Invoicing APIs etc.
- Logging and keeping records of customer/employee queries
- Analysing call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems, to guide support team
- Updating self-help documents or preparing FAQ’s, to build knowledge base of support team on issues raised by ASP Partners and Corporates.
- Ensure timely response to customers with accurate guidance for issue resolution, by measuring the performance of support team on response SLA and quality of response.
- Manage ongoing interaction with key client relationships to build the relationship to level of being the preferred and only service provider for GST compliance requirements.
- Manage monthly billing operations across customer portfolio – including a good control on receivable ageing and reporting to management on realization delays which require management intervention.
- Manage regular interaction with GST Network for customer issues. Build a strong relationship with GST Network to achieve quicker turnaround from GSTN on deliverables.
- Keep a close watch on any updates from GSTN and/or the ASP-GSP ecosystem, to convey relevant updates to our customer portfolio.
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization
• On-boarding of new clients and servicing of existing clients for increased business. • Responsibility for the entire process of lead management, sales and business development.
• Data management to ensure 100% coverage in assigned territory and tracking other key parameter.
• Ensuring timely collection of all revenue from clients
• Ensuring end to end client relationship management and servicing
• Providing the market intelligence, data analytics and insights for the marketing team to launch the right promotional and customer communication initiatives.
• Responsibility for achieving sales and revenue targets in the designated areas.
• Mapping of new projects and new Broker in designated territories, acquisition of new projects and new brokers to ensure coverage across designated territory.
We are hiring account managers who will improve our current business partnerships and successfully build new business relationships at a local level. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of IT &Peripheral sales experience. Must be comfortable with in person custom facing meetings
Develop a relationship with corporate clients
Build strategies and sales funnel aimed at generating existing customers inquiries
Secure contracts with corporations Manage and improve our enterprise sales
Achieve sales targets and execute sales strategies as a member of a sales team.
Start and manage the whole sales cycle, and be the focal point in all relations with an existing client (repeat flow).
Develop sales and relationship with current clients and follow up on referrals.
Build long-term relationships and referrals with senior managers
Collaborate with A2Zonrent founding team member on new business improvements based on feedback from customers and observations
Candidates with experience in similar industries will be given preference.
Ability to hold oneself accountable for achieving high levels of individual and - organizational performance.
Outstanding professional and personal references.
Highly energetic, self-motivated, and goal oriented