Our client is an all-in-one Creative Agency that takes care of all the creative needs under one umbrella. They believe in the use of words, concepts and ideology to structure a company's brand identity and provide them with a holistic approach toward their goal of establishing a digital footprint catering to all sections of the industry.
Their umbrella shelters multiple subunits. Each unit plays a pivotal role in transforming its customer's digital journey.
- Create proposals based on the market and customer insights, including value proposition, pricing, strategy and target audience.
- Organize various marketing campaigns across different platforms. Design, plan, and execute them and measure their effectiveness.
- Keep an eye on all marketing channels from website to social media and everything else in between.
- Create brand awareness, come up with creative and innovative ideas and help in advertising and promoting.
- Attract, convert and monitor the marketing traffic and achieve the desired goals.
- You'd have your own high-performing marketing team, so ensure effective coordination takes place within as well as with other teams to achieve desired results.
- The marketing budgets are in your hands to acquire effective tools and resources, and the budget for various projects, would be handled by you as well.
- Build and maintain relationships with multiple stakeholders and clients, and excel in different fields of the market.
- You've got the authority to implement and improve any on-going marketing strategy and plan a better one if required.
- Come up with content strategies based on business objectives for our targeted audience across all platforms.
- Always make a note of the competitor's strategies and look out for their next move. Keep yourself updated with the new marketing trends.
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Business or any related field
- 3-7 years of work experience
- You know market segmentation, product and service strategy, competitive strategy, and product/service development inside out, establish KPIs and plan resources by those KPIs"
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights for the marketing team
- Your knowledge of various marketing and analytical tools such as Wordpress, Google Analytics, Google Ads, etc. is an advantage
- Oversee and grow the marketing department, consistently identifying revenue opportunities within our established client base and managing consistent growth by securing new accounts
- You carry leadership qualities and have managed several marketing teams and have the desire to nurture your teammates.
- Your verbal & written communication skills have always been on point.
- Should know tools like Hubspot, Zoho CRM, making marketing pipeline and architectural solutions
- Collaborate with the business team to uncover insights and strategies to develop and implement marketing and branding strategies for new and existing products, internally and externally
- Identify short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, and resource needs, including the development and management of an annual marketing budget, profit/loss projections, expenditure spending, and other financial considerations.
Digital Marketing is in charge of planning and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company’s brand, products, and services. Their duties include planning campaigns, analyzing metrics, and identifying trends. They typically have experience in art direction and social media.
Monitor and report on website usage via Google Analytics and other tools, develop new sources of website traffic, as well as identify and improve underperforming areas of the website in terms of visitor numbers, user experience, and conversion rates. Ensure new creative content fits with our brand to maintain the website’s personality, ensure online content complements off-line activity, utilize any additional content sources where appropriate, conduct regular reviews of agency performance against agreed targets, implement cost-effective paid campaigns to maximize conversion, as well as test and monitor website conversion rates and improve or update appropriately.
* Proven experience as a Digital Marketing Executive or similar
* Excellent understanding of digital concepts and best practice
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends.
* Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills.
*Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for posts.
*Writing, editing, and publishing for the company's hosting websites.
Digital Marketing Specialist - E- Commerce Platform
ROLE OVERVIEW :
- The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for driving performance digital marketing channels including search engine marketing. (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), and social media marketing (SMM) to drive customer acquisition, brand awareness and engagement while managing marketing spend and ROI on a daily basis.
- The role requires a hands-on ability in managing these digital marketing channels, along with strategic finesse of understanding and improving the customer funnel.
-We need a clear, confident communicator with a strong understanding of performance marketing and a data-driven approach while working cross-functionally with Product, Sales, Engineering, PR, Content and Design
- Experience in creating and managing SEO, SEM, display advertising, email, and social media marketing campaigns while playing a key role in driving product-market fit and thereby improving ROI
- SEO ; Research and implement on-page and off-page search engine optimization in order to get pages ranked for high volume keywords
- SEM ; Manage and optimize AdWords campaigns to acquire customers within CAC guardrails
- SMM ; Basic understanding of social media campaign management in order to maximize awareness, engagement, or conversions
- GA ; Track and monitor key metrics for websites, mobile app, social platforms on a daily basis
- Prepare all digital marketing MIS on daily, weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis
- Research and recommend best practices within industry and amongst competitors
- Spot digital trends and capitalize relevant ones
What we are looking for :
- 3 to 7 years experience in digital marketing
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process
- Experience working with key digital marketing tools e.g. Google AdWords, FB Ads, Webmaster, Moz, Keyword Planner etc.)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Hot Jar as well as internal reporting tools
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong communication, project management and problem-solving skills
Hope you’re doing great!!!
I do have an urgent opening for the post of senior marketing executive in an e-Commerce company in Chennai, Please find the requirement below and do reach out with your updated resume
- The ideal candidate should have min 3 Years of experience in Social Media/ eCommerce marketing.
- Looking for candidate who can join in a week time max
- Must have strong communication & presentable skill with good Marketing skill & experience
- Should be able to adapt to an environment and team which forms right from scratch
- Looking for male candidate who can able to travel across south India for business generations
- Will be responsible for handling the Marketing vertical for Ecommerce
- Generating new leads and bringing new clients in the vertical of Social Media & ecommerce
- Managing the existing & new clients and ensure the smooth operations across the unit
- Should be responsible for bringing a new business
- You will be working along with a Management team for Business progress
- Open to travel across southern India for new business generation
- Must be strong in Negotiation & Lead generation
Thanks & Regards
Ramesh Kumar .K
- Conducting on-page and off-page analysis.
- Using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Search console to compile regular performance and error Reports.
- The creation of on-page and off-page SEO strategies for clients in various industries.
- Carrying out detailed keyword research according to the latest google trend.
- Paying particular attention to any significant Google algorithm and Google Updates changes.
- Fresher to 5 years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns ( Should have knowledge accordingly).
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools.
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis.
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems Preferred: A candidate with excellent communication and writing skills.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager for our California US- based IT Company.
Job Profile- Senior Digital Marketer
Location - Lucknow (Work from office only)
Experience - 7 to 15 years
Salary - Hike on Last CTC
Roles & Responsibilities:
- End to end Ad campaign management (From creating, executing, monitoring, evaluating, and optimizing campaign performance to generate maximum leads).
- Understand your target audience and customer behaviors. You create strategies and campaigns, understanding the entire user journey from account creation until purchase.
- Conduct keyword research and optimize the campaigns.
- Optimize the ad copy, landing pages for conversions.
- Optimize the campaigns regularly for improving performance.
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Build on an existing level of search engine marketing expertise and develop a reputation for innovation and efficiency.
- Track and update traffic patterns through PPC or cost per click, as well as Ads Management on Facebook Ad Manager.
- Promotion of company on different social media platforms, employer branding.
- Determine ROI on search marketing efforts.
- PPC specialist/Ads Manager/ Promotional marketing with relevant experience of 4-6 years in advertising agency
- Comfortable with Instagram, Google & Facebook Ads
- An understanding of web analytics
- Ability to write ad copy and optimize through A/B testing
- Experience in gathering insights from multiple data sources and making informed decisions to improve the performance of search campaigns.
Qualification & Skills
- Self-starter, fast-learner, and hard-worker with strong attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic, high integrity, and a team-player with positive attitude
- Bachelors degree and relevant certifications; MBA strongly preferred.
Perks and Benefits
- A chance to work in an MNC company (IT) and career growth.
- Recognition and Appreciation.
- A chance to work in a fun cross-functional global environment Competitive compensation.
Digital Marketing Manager Job Description:
We are searching for a highly-creative digital marketing manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing team including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
• Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
• Designs builds and maintains our social media presence.
• Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spending and performance based on the insights.
• Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
• Plans executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
• Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
• Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
• Identifies critical conversion points and drop-off points and optimizes user funnels.
◾Digital Marketing Qualifications / Skills:
• Creating and maintaining client relationships.
• Self-motivated yet customer-focused.
• Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis.
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
◾Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
• Bachelors or master’s degree in marketing or a related field.
• Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry.
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
• Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Netinsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
• Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines.
Salary: 0.6 LPA - 4.2 LPA
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Working Days: Monday to Saturday
We need pro-active hires who can handle their work on their own without external involvement.
English with strong communication skills are a must.
Social Media Responsibilities:
- Strategies for engaging, creative, and innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, keeping in touch with all the latest Trends on Social Media for brand development.
- Oversee all existing clients, along with overview and maintenance of social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube, Behance,etc.
- Coordinating with the team to create relevant and engaging content which will add to the Recall Value.
- Audit and analyse social media presence, including digital advertising costs and returns.
- Analyse social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for campaign improvement.
- Get in touch with businesses which would be interested in our services and products, both international and domestic.
- Should be active 24/7 on Social Media and ensure that Our Online Presence is always active, by liking, commenting, sharing, tagging and retweeting relevant content on all platforms.
- We need someone who knows how to reach the masses by tailor making content to attract followers.
- We need an influencer with a large social media presence, who know all the cheat codes required to increase our online presence and following.
Required Experience and Qualifications
Good grammatically correct English speaking and writing is a must.
If you've worked in brand, content, and social media related marketing and have strong communication skills and convincing powers, you will fit right in with us.
You should be familiar with social media and other online and offline portals which can be used for brand development and reaching out to new consumers/users.
You should be good with strategies to improve outreach, marketing and conversions for our own content, services and products.