We are Hiring for Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Exp: Upto 4 yrs
Industry: Real Estate
Location: Sector-136 Noida
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for you; join us and strive to further advance India’s most thriving network for business opportunities related to M&A, JV/Partners, Investments, Franchising, Asset sale and more.
SEO/SEM, Social Media Marketing, Content optimisation, Google Analytics, Google webmasters management, Link building
FirstPrinciples is premier B2B Growth Advisory firm working with top clients from around the world. Our team focuses on SEO & Content that truly drives meaningful and long-term results for our clients. We are highly selective in the clients we work with and also the team that we have built here at FirstPrinciples.
Here is a case study of a client where we updated increased orgnic SEO by 350% https://firstprinciples.io/resources/keyword-strategy-boosted-organic-traffic/.
You can find more resources here:
At FirstPrinciples, we do things differently. Rather than siloing on-page, technical, and off-page SEO under different roles, we hire 'Full-Stack' SEO Executives who can take be accountable for the deliverables and KPIs of a given account. Depending on the size of the account, we may pair you with a junior personw who will help you with certain tasks. This role is for a person who is truly looking to level up their SEO and Digital Marketing skills.
We’re looking for an analytical and creative Digital Marketing Manager who is highly analytical and can deeply empathize with our customers. You should love A/B testing, using data to make decisions, have experience using Google Analytics to drill down to conversion funnels, have experience with retention marketing (including life-cycle and trigger-based campaigns) and some form of marketing automation. You should be an excellent communicator, be persona-centric in your communication, and strive to deeply understand why customers buy our products and turn these insights into campaigns. You’ll work closely with our Product, UI, and Marketing team to accomplish your goals.
* Identify and optimize acquisition offers
* A/B test and develop ad copy and creative
* Optimise ads across various ad channels (Facebook, Instagram, Google Display, etc)
* Optimize landing pages and conversion funnels
* Plan our CRM campaigns for emailers and our app
* Develop and optimize lifecycle and trigger-based campaigns (ie. onboarding, churn, etc)
* Contribute to our community, social media, and other marketing strategies and planning
* 4+ Years of digital marketing experience
* Excellent English and writing skills
* Google Analytics Certifications
* Retention marketing experience for e-commerce or app