- Content writing
- Website management
- Social profile management
- Advertisement (Google and social)
- Traffic generations
- Leads generation
- Regular interactions with our audience
- Planning campaign on a monthly basis around current products and services
- Developing relationships with affiliates
- International outreach and SEO
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Aijaz Hakim Architect
- Understand the business and the potential to promote the business and brand.
- Analyzing market and sales information
- Identification of prospective clients.
- Preparing a go-to-market strategy on digital, social media and print media
- Set up a Brand identification strategy and execution plan
- Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, and pricing, and maintaining research databases.
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing data and reviewing the competitor's reach
- Supports sales staff by pre-sales tasks, providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analysis, and new product information; relaying customer services requests
- Follow up with Clients through the CEO's contacts
- Website maintenance and press releases
- Marketing collateral – creation and maintenance and presentations
- E – campaign coordination
- Setting up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities
- Reporting to management on marketing and sales activities
• Digital sales – work with brands on mandate to build their digital channels like DTC & help grow ecommerce sales through effective on platform performance marketing strategies
• Performance marketing – create right plans for fast digital growth on DTC & Ecommerce and other alternate channels
• SEO – work with brands to close the right SEO framework for ensuring maximum oraganic traffic potential and executing strtagey for growing organic traffic
• Marketing measurement – deep diving and understanding the conversion funnel on DTC & Ecom to help brands grow & convert better
• Work on reports for digital campaign effectiveness and asset management.
• Business acumen
• Agile and extremely good at numbers
• Knowledge of tools like Google Analytics
• Knowledge and deep understanding of Searche Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Marketing Automation, Affiliate Marketing
• Knowledge of running campaigns on various social media platforms
• Understanding of various E-Commerce platforms – Amazon Marketing Service, Flipkart and others
• Upwards: Head – Digital BU
1. Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
2. Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
3. Plan and manage our social media platforms.
4. Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
6. Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
7. Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
8. Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
9. Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
10. Influencer Marketing
11. Basic knowledge of on Page & off Page SEO
12. Basic knowledge of WordPress / Shopify
13. Using Canva & basic knowledge of other video editing tools for stories etc.
14. Content writing, News Letters & Blogs14. Brand Audit & Research
16. Strategy creation, Competitive analysis & Content Research for SMM
17. Google Ads & Facebook Business Ads
About the Company
https://www.cloudanix.com">Cloudanix helps companies with security and operational excellence for their cloud infrastructure. Organizations use multiple cloud platforms, across multiple regions via multiple accounts - and this is all used by their multiple teams.
We offer a Central Dashboard and set of tools which cross-functional teams (Cloud Operation, Security, Risk, Engineering) team members use to manage the cloud operations in a timely and secure manner.
Cloudanix is driven by a mission that every consumer should be entitled to secure and reliable apps. We want Cloud Operation team members, of both startups and enterprises to have all the necessary tools to operate securely and effectively using cloud technologies.
We are backed by https://ycombinator.com">YCombinator and some great investors. Our customers are across the US, UK and India.
About the Team
Sujay Maheshwari, has worked both as Engineer and Product Manager at several startups and large companies in US, London and India. He has built and run a successful startup in New York with customers like HSBC, JWT, and several other popular names.
For the past several years he has been part of the Cloud journey in various roles at Pantheon, Moodys, HPE, Cloud Foundry, and other Silicon Valley companies.
Purusottam Mupunu, excels in both Saas and Cloud space. He has built and run engineering teams across the US and India. He is based out of Sunnyvale, California and is an expert in AWS, Azure, and GCP cloud technologies.
He started his journey as a software developer and today leads Cloudanix’s engineering team.
About the Role
You have an opportunity to join our passionate team working towards building our vision collectively. We are a young organization and there is a tremendous opportunity to learn, deliver and grow.
We are handcrafting our Marketing team from the ground up so that we succeed in our ambitious mission. If you are not afraid to take on an audacious goal and are absolutely in love with technology, you are looking at the right role!
This role is for a SEO Specialist at Cloudanix.
TL;DR: You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities (On Page and Off Page) such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- You will absolutely make sure that every day you are learning something new about our users, technology, and how to scale a company from a startup to a large organization
- Implement strategy for Off page SEO optimization.
- Monitor website hygiene monitor and identify common mistakes.
- Build high quality backlinks
- Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Check Google Analytics and Keyword Rankings regularly
- Understand current content on site and strategize a content marketing plan to boost organic traffic.
- Outcome-oriented. Not reactionary articulates the desired outcome and works collaboratively to create a path to achieve it
- You love tools, automation, streamlining things
- Good knowledge of the tech side of SEO and should be able to point errors on the page or in code which would improve keyword ranking
- Hands-on knowledge of SEO tools like SEMRush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console, Google Keyword Planner, Moz etc.
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices.
What can you expect in return?
- An opportunity to work on greenfield projects and making a dent in SaaS ecosystem
- At par market salary
- A diverse set of people who are focused and mission-driven, working towards solving an acute pain for the customers
- Flexi work culture. We don’t have any strict office hours. Our work-from-home policy is absolutely amazing!
- Develops unique strategies and builds upon current client strategies within the digital arena to meet/exceed objectives.
- Executes projects to be high quality, on-time, and cost-effective/on budget.
- Fosters timeline development and monitors progress, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Manages overall project scope and ensures staffing assumptions adhere to a budget.
- Develops strong, trusting relationships between clients and agency partners, providing leadership and support during strategy, ideation, and execution.
- Manages client expectations, bringing issues/concerns to clients' attention before they become problems, offering potential solutions, and advising of potential delivery delays.
- Manages work and professional development of assigned project manager(s)
- Works with project managers to ensure the team is aligned with client requirements.
- Proactively keeps abreast of assigned clients' marketing and media plans, and provides technological solutions including rich media, site optimization, promotional ideas, mobile, social networks, viral, etc.
- Writes communications briefs, ensuring that creative and media are effectively integrated.
- Manages research studies that yield rich insights into consumer online behavior and key motivational/attitudinal behavior.
- Develops a total understanding of online target audience and mindset modes.
- Writes and transmits conference reports to clients and agency teams.
- Reviews statements and estimates of work prior to client review.
- Provides campaign performance reporting and analysis to clients.
- Ensures accountability is established during the project planning process.
- 5-10 years of full-time experience in digital marketing or advertising (digital experience required)
- Superior communication skills, both internal and client-facing
- Strong relationship management, organizational, and project management skills
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of internal teams and business groups, including Creative, Media and Technical Delivery Specialists
- Ability to identify opportunities for growth and incremental opportunities with client partners.
- Strong interest in technology or digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field.
- MANAGE END TO END SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
- DELIVERY CONSISTENT GROWTH AND ENGAGEMENT
- HANDLE MULTI LINGUAL COMMUNICATIONS [ HINDI AND ENGLISH]
- DEFINE, ORGANISE AND DELIVER SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT THAT HAS HIGH VALUE.