Hubspot Jobs in Pune
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Contact leads over phone or email and convert them to the paid version of software
- Help customers with their queries related to the application
- Conduct online demos over Zoom
- Conduct periodic webinars
- Generate new international leads on Linkedin
- Generate leads using social networks like Quora
- Prepare sales reports
- Can write professional emails in English
- Have a degree in commerce
- Have good understanding of lead generation
- Can work from Pune office
Is Inbound Marketing your calling? Do you know the ins and outs of Hubspot? Hop on board and help us take the Searce brand to the next level!
Job Title: Inbound Marketing Specialist
What are we looking for?
- Natural creativity: The best marketers are creative visionaries, people who are capable of stepping back, seeing the big picture, and coming up with new ways of approaching challenges and making positive changes to how the company is managed and marketed.
What we are not looking for :D
- Not a CAVEr: You are a person that people like to be around. You are not a CAVE (Constantly Against Virtually Everything) personality.
- Say no to HiPPO: At Searce, we want people who value everyone’s opinions & perspectives. We don’t want them to get overpowered by HiPPO (Highest Paid Person’s Opinion).
- T-shaped skill set: To take it further, in an ideal world, we are not just looking for someone with experience managing projects and people. We are also looking for a T-shaped marketer – someone with a diverse skill set that spans all disciplines relevant to “Searce”, alongside a deep knowledge of one key area.
- Be our in-house Hubspot pro! Leveraging Hubspot to drive demand generation for Cloud, AI, ML and other products & services which are part of Searce’s offerings.
- Help us grow! Get new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including whitepapers, case studies, e-books, reports,etc.) while collaborating with the Content Team.
- Leverage content assets which result in asset downloads in exchange for contact information, thereby helping lead generation.
- Generate leads galore! Continually look for new ways to generate leads and manage targeted list development.
- Create, run and optimise marketing automation via Hubspot and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Continually track, monitor and optimise On and Off page SEO opportunities.
- Management of Paid Advertising budgets through Adwords and Social Advertising channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and prefer an MBA or Masters in Marketing.
- Or else, did you leverage marketing to help your friend’s business scale up while in High School. For us, the latter is better as it shows you have a marketing mindset. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. :)
- 5-8 years of successful experience defining, leading and executing Inbound Marketing Strategies in B2B or SaaS organizations.
- Team Lead experience of 2+ years would be preferred
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Proficiency in Marketing Automation (specially Hubspot) in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Entrepreneurial and a self-starter, just as comfortable setting strategy as executing the details.
- Experienced in advising product teams about potential markets, desirable product features, go-to-market best practices, and measuring the success of outreach and product sales.
- Hands-on experience working with Hubspot is a must.
- Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certification & Adwords Certification will be highly preferred.
What is ‘searce’
Searce means ‘a fine sieve’ & indicates ‘to refine, to analyze, to improve’. It signifies our way of working: To improve to the finest degree of excellence, ‘solving for better’ every time. Searcians are passionate improvers & solvers who love to question the status quo.
The primary purpose of all of us, at Searce, is driving intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes using new-age technology. This purpose is driven passionately by HAPPIER people who aim to become better, everyday.
What we do
Searce is a modern tech consulting firm that empowers clients to futurify their businesses, leveraging Cloud, AI & Analytics.
We are a category defining niche’ cloud-native technology consulting company, specializing in modernizing (improve, automate & transform) the full-scope of infra, app, process & work.
- We partner with clients in their ‘beyond x’ journey to drive intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes.
- We are the most preferred tech partner of choice when it comes to ‘solving for better’ for the new-age tech startups & digital enterprises, leading disruption in their industries.
- Our Service Offerings: We offer Advanced Cloud, Data & App Modernization, Cloud Consulting, Management & Improvement (DevOps, SysOps & Cloud Managed Services), Applied AI & Analytics services.
- As one of the top 5 niche’ full scope global partners for Google Cloud & a preferred partner for AWS, we are the most preferred ‘engineering-led’ tech company of choice when it comes to solving complex business problems.
Who we are
We are passionate improvers, solvers & futurists. Driven by our engineering excellence mindset, we care most about delivering intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes. Searcians are motivated by continuous improvement & solving for better in everything we do.
At the core, a Searcian is self-driven to become better, everyday. In passionate pursuit of the finest degree of excellence we drive exceptional outcomes in everything we do.
We believe that trust is the most important value. We also believe that we need to ‘earn the trust’, everytime one engages with us. And earning trust for us is far more important than anything else. We aim to be the *most trusted* tech consulting partner for our clients.
We are HAPPIER at heart. Humble, Adaptable, Positive, Passionate, Innovative, Excellence focused, & Responsible. We live the HAPPIER Culture Code.
How we work
- Customers. Partners. Our aim is to build relationships with customers for life. And meaningfully improve the life of every customer.
- We do what we say. We say what we do. We are uncomfortably honest and transparent. Being genuine wins trust & makes people happier.
- Mistakes are encouraged. We make mistakes. Tons of those. Everyday. And we don’t mind apologizing to our juniors, peers or superiors. We are no ego-doers.
- Underpromise. Overdeliver. We work with a deep desire to go above and beyond in everything we do. Everytime.
So, If you are passionate about tech, future & what you read above (we really are!), apply here to experience the ‘Art of Possible’
* Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer acquisition
* Conduct research to identify new markets and potential clients
* Make cold calls and send cold emails to gain interest
* Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
* Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
* Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
* Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
* Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
* Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
* Proven sales track record
* Experience in IT sales is a big plus
* Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Hubspot)
* Proficiency in English
* Market knowledge
* Communication and negotiation skills
* Ability to build rapport
* Time management and planning skills
- Experience in B2B selling of Software & Cloud services
- Experience in selling to C-level executives
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Should be good with Microsoft / Google ( Word, Excel, Powerpoint )
- Should have excellent negotiation skills
- Should be able to use a good CRM tool like Hubspot
- You will be part of the core sales team and will work with the directors
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Analyse the market and establish competitive advantages
- Generate new leads and keep the existing leads warm
- Create & maintain sales pipeline
- Create proposals & close the deals
Demand Generation and Marketing Executive - Job Description
The Demand Generation and Marketing Executive will be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive, integrated B2B demand generation campaigns including email marketing, direct mail, webinar, and lead nurture tactics that deliver a consistent pipeline of high-quality qualified sales leads. The ideal candidate will have experience leading B2B demand generation campaigns and proven results in successfully planning, executing, building programs and reports in HubSpot, WordPress, google ads, LinkedIn sales navigator and analyzing results.
This position is based out of our Pune office, and there may be ample opportunity to travel within India as and when required.
About Us: Aikon is a small B2B SaaS company that is looking to accelerate its growth and increase usage of its iEngage.ai platform. Our platform enables Small and Large enterprises to build enterprise intelligence from conversations and interactions that already flow through its various communication channels. We use cutting edge Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and other Machine intelligence tools to augment human capabilities within the enterprise.
- Lead Management:
- Manage, nurture and convert inbound leads into qualified sales opportunities.
- Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead opportunities
- Assess and analyze a prospects current process and requirements;
- Provide engaging and articulate information about Aikon Labs’ value proposition to potential customers.
- Maintain well organized, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports in Hubspot CRM system.
- Sales Management:
- Learn to manage complex enterprise sales throughout the sales cycle;
- Efficient management of the sales pipeline using our processes;
- Confidently participate in the preparation of proposals and the presentation of professional product demonstrations, via webinars or face to face meetings;
- Represent Aikon at corporate events or sales meetings independently or with colleagues;
- Meet personal targets and work towards Aikon Labs’ growth objectives, sales goals, and profitability;
- Demonstrate the ability to interact professionally with potential customers via phone, email, telephone conferencing, webinars and face to face, to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship;
- Provide accurate and timely information as required to project managers, the delivery team and senior management;
- Proficient in the use of social media tools like LinkedIn, Twitter, SEO optimization, Google Analytics, Wordpress (basic), etc
- Product Knowledge:
- Develop a strong knowledge of Aikon Labs’ products and services in order to facilitate the sales process;
- Understand and articulate how the benefits of Aikon’s products and services can meet customer’s needs in various business verticals;
- 2 - 5 years’ proven experience in prospecting and lead generation some experience in sales management;
- Experience of B-to-B sales, preferably in enterprise software solutions or in the cloud space or IT sector and has the ability to develop a good understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements;
- Proficient in managing the sales pipeline using CRM systems, preferably Salesforce CRM;
- Experience of working collaboratively in a combined sales & marketing team.
- Can evidence a track record of increasing sales revenue by hitting or exceeding personal targets.
- Has highly developed all-round interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, networking and negotiation skills.
- Customer service oriented with a positive, well-motivated attitude.
- Conscientious, hard-working and driven to improve sales and activity performance beyond targets.
- Competent IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, GSuite programs and social networking tools. Experience of Hubspot, Canva, InVideo would be an added advantage, but not essential.
- Work closely within a small sales & marketing team and develop cooperative working relationships with all company colleagues;
- Good organisational and time management skills with the flexibility to reprioritise as necessary.
- Must be highly proficient in all aspects of English language, especially speaking, listening and writing skills.
- Must be passionate about the AI solutions for enterprises and B2B SaaS industry.
Competitive salary offered (dependent on skills and experience); and opportunity to earn generous rates of target based incentives;