Product marketers play a crucial role in positioning products/services the right way to the right people because they have a deep understanding of your target customers and how our products and services fulfil their needs. As a product marketing specialist, you will be on the team responsible for telling the world (and enterprises) the story of our product. You will be expected to be an avid advocate for our product feature set and its benefits. We’re looking for a passionate, go-getter who will have the opportunity to make a big impact on a tightly knit team that is building enterprise software.
This could be an excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level and learn a lot more along the way, hopefully you’ll teach us a few things too!
- You will be required to create product content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora/forum responses) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Work on thetactical campaign execution. Daily hands-on work will include email builds/sends, landing pages, dynamic content, A/B tests, list imports, and database management.
- You will also set up, test, maintain, and report on recurring and triggered campaigns. Improve initiatives around lead targeting, A/B testing, and deliverability.
- You may be required to manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- You will be expected to build product page content, optimize the conversion paths on those pages, and use dynamic call-to-action to create and test buyer stage-specific calls-to-action.
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company.
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions. Track lead generation activities.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Aikon Labs Private Limited
Aikon Labs is a product startup that is solving enterprise problems with AI. Our platform iEngage has evolved from being focused on fostering innovation in a global community to becoming a central reusable repository of information, insights, and intelligence, derived from interactions that happen inside and outside of enterprises.
iEngage is a passive API enabled platform that blends seamlessly into the Enterprise technology stack to make interactions more meaningful. Interactions between employees, or employees and customers or any other stakeholder tend to be sliced and stored in siloed systems of record. The interaction context is usually lost or quickly turns into dark data that is stored in an archive. iEngage addresses that challenge.
iEngage utilizes cutting edge Machine Intelligence (your own models or iengage's open-source AI stack) to extract info, insight and intelligence from interactions that flow through systems of engagement (chat, email, phone calls etc) and make this available in the form of an API accessible enterprise knowledge graph that can power smarter, resilient automation. Provide answers, suggestions, and context when required, where it is required.
If you are excited about working on emerging technology, applying AI and ML to real world problems, we can offer you a challenging role. Take a look at our job postings and let us know if any of them interest you.
Are you a creative marketer who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy finding solutions to challenging problems? Are you an excellent communicator, writer and storyteller? Do you love kickstarting and scaling greenfield acquisition channels? If so, this may be the role for you! The company is changing the way people explore cities around the world and have fun. Content in different formats plays a critical role in exposing our mission and offering to prospective guests at different stages of their buying funnel. As a content marketing manager at Headout you will play a pivotal role in helping us identify, kickstart, and scale organic content-based initiatives. In addition to outstanding writing skills, this role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
You will be challenged to the core as you will be marketing attractions, events, and experiences that you might not have experienced in real life.
- Leading and directing the work of content produced by content team members
including text, images, audio, and video.
- Research, pitch, execute and analyse new content initiatives.
- Creation of standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the planning, execution,
optimization, distribution, and amplification of the organization's content.
- Managing pipelines of in-house and outsourced content creators, analysts, graphic
designers, videographers, developers, etc.
- Identifying successful content and mapping out new ways to repurpose the same.
- Become a part of the ongoing mission to grow organic as a channel 100% every 6
months over the next 2 years.
- Expertise in customer acquisition and brand building using content via at least one
of these channels: email & newsletter, social media, community building, video
platforms or blog.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- A creative problem-solver
- You are familiar with content management systems and are not scared to learn new
tools of the trade.
- Ability to repurpose content meaningfully to suit multiple channels
- Strong coordination & project management skills
• Bonus: Past experience with HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite
Develop and implement comprehensive online marketing strategies to
achieve company objectives.
Manage and optimize online advertising campaigns, including PPC, display ads, and remarketing.
Conduct keyword research and monitor SEO performance to improve organic search rankings.
Plan and execute email marketing campaigns, including segmentation,content creation, and performance analysis.
Manage social media channels, create engaging content, and monitor
Create and optimize landing pages and conversion funnels to maximize lead generation and customer acquisition.
Analyze website traffic and user behaviour using web analytics tools to identify areas for improvement and conversion rate optimization.
Collaborate with the content team to develop high-quality, SEO-friendly content for websites, blogs, and other digital platforms.
Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging digital marketing technologies.
Monitor and report on the performance of online marketing campaigns using analytics tools and prepare regular reports for management.
Assessing the online user experience and developing strategies to increase NPS.
Monitoring and maintaining the media budget.
QUALIFICATIONS Bachelors' degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
Proven experience in online marketing, preferably in a managerial role.
Strong understanding of digital marketing channels, including SEO, PPC, email
marketing, and social media.
Proficiency in using marketing automation tools, web analytics platforms, and
content management systems.
Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and website optimization techniques.
Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make data-
Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage
multiple projects simultaneously.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities.
Up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends and best practices
We are looking for a talented Content Marketing Head to take full responsibility of our content marketing strategies including blogs, guides, white papers and podcasts.
Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a technical writing background. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain our customers which are developers, CTOs/CIOs, product managers and marketeers. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and SEO marketing trends.
Ultimately, you should be able to nurture, maintain and expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
Leading and directing the work of content produced by content team members including text, images, audio, and video.
Research, pitch, execute and analyse new content initiatives.
Creation of standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the planning,
execution, optimization, distribution, and amplification of the organization's
Managing pipelines of in-house and outsourced content creators, analysts,
graphic designers, videographers, developers, etc. Identifying successful content and mapping out new ways to repurpose the same across different channels.
Skills & Requirements
Proven work experience in Content marketing domain
Excellent test and grasp of technical content
Understanding of web publishing requirements
Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
Project management skills and attention to detail
Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Maintain relations between the community and developers.
- Educating the community about the product.
- Creating suitable product content (Videos, Blogs, Newsletters, Articles, etc).
- Organizing events, talks, meetings,s, etc. to increase awareness of the product.
- Taking feedback regularly from the community.
- Interact and Community management.
- Community Development.
- Prepare SOW document regarding client requirements which include defining workflows and flow diagrams
- Managing project delivery(It covers check of all the SOW points agreed)
- Preparation of necessary docs(RFP, SOW, NDAs, and POC) for the client's requirement.
- Understanding the default software/applications products and services of Webkul and its functionalities(at the workflow level) for a personalized explanation of the same to the clients.
- Market research of the products.
- Responsible for new partnerships of the organization, acting as a bridge between the client side and the organization.
- Requirement gathering for web and app development projects
- Handling customer's pre-sales and post-sales queries over various communication mediums like calls/emails/ skype/ helpdesk/ social networking sites
- Assigning the technical queries/issues of clients to the technical departments.
- Preparing a full User guide(technical doc/content) of the products for Webkul’s products, Services, and customers in written and video format as well.
1. Work with the SEO manager to research people and websites
2. Send backlink request to at 20 domain everyday
3. Follow up with websites and get the backlink
4. Perform and track outreach through social, email and telephone
5. Report to SEO manager with successes, progress and opportunities
6. Syndicate content to different channel
7. Answers questions related to chatbots in Quora and Reddit
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 27th May'22 and 1st Jul'22
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning, designing, creating, editing, and publishing relevant content based on the company's business objectives and users' needs.
- To develop a content strategy that conforms to and sets out to achieve business goals.
- Carefully and strategically developed content aims to inform, entertain, inspire and engage potential customers.
- To brainstorm creative ways of engaging the audience online and produce those engaging content types.
- Expertise in social media analytics, understanding the nuances, advantages, and shortcomings of each platform, and how to utilize data in formulating a campaign strategy.
- Performing extensive research and analysis on consumer thoughts and trends.
- Creating specifications and content appropriate for the brand's customer personas.
- Planning the editorial calendar and content proposition.
- Collaborating with content management teams, creative teams, and writers to implement the strategy
- Overseeing writing style and tone for all content
- Developing content governance guidelines for tone, style, and voice of all content, ensuring they are followed and conducting periodic content audits.
- Tracking and calculating content ROI
Trends - Voice SEO, Design Aesthetics
Website + Landing Page - Front End - Analysis / Audit
Website Content Creation - Copy
Website Content Creation - Blogs
Existing Brand - Analysis / Audit
Platform-Cohort-Specific Content Bucket Ideation
Content Creation - Copy
Content Creation - Videos Scripts
Social Media Calendar Scheduling
ORM - Engagement, New Interactions
Content Ideation + Strategy - Clients, TJ
Content Creation - Copy
Existing Brand - Content Analysis / Audit
Platform-Cohort-Specific Content Bucket Ideation
Content Creation - Copy
Content Creation - Videos Scripts
Branding Collaterals - Ideate / Copy
Create Concise Course Notes
Daily, Weekly, Monthly MIS Report
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
What you will do:
- Generating leads through social media marketing
- Designing and planning project microsites and other promotional videos & GIFs
- Optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Creating content/ editing, designing, posting, outreach to platforms, Govt, CSR, NGOs and then marketing. sharing and spreading
- Maintaining partnerships with media agencies, vendors and all possible growth partners
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices within the Edtech industry
- Ability to execute smart growth strategies with focus on outcomes
- Exponential growth mindset
- Knowledge of analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Amplitude)
- Analytical, Problem-solving and Calculative aptitude
- Focus and discipline
- Humility to learn, share & keep improving
- Excellent and proactive communication in all formats
We are looking for Marketing Executive with a background on conventional Marketing as well some hands on knowledge on digital Marketing & Content Marketing.
1. Engage & Nurture -Top Gyms , Top Trainers ,Top Body Builders , Channel Partners ,Fitness Chains ,Customer Database through email campaigns, Whatsapp broadcast, Personal calling . Create communities & actively engage with the fitness ecosystem.
2. Enquiry Management - Generate qualified leads through marketing efforts.
3. Engage and coordinate with creative Design team ,Video & Photography team.
4. Create ,Consolidate & Maintain tools for presentation for Sales & business development Team and support the field sales team with required marketing material.
5. Create & Maintain database of all creatives, contacts & Content.
6. Engage with the existing customers & Work on measuring & Improving Customer Satisfaction ,Engagement ,Experience & Retention .
7. Market Research (Field & Online) – Tracking the competition very closely to identify the developments & Market trends .
8. Generate qualified leads through marketing efforts.
9. Gather Market Intelligence , Study Market requirement & Competition with respect to Pricing ,Product Range ,Offering , Strategy .
10 Devote 10% of the time for Sales to get exposure to ground realities and understand the Customer insight.
11. Candidate having Sales background to drive the conventional marketing role will be helpful.
1. Organisation & Planning skills -
3. Communication Skills
5. Networking Ability
6. Multi tasking Ability
7. Ability to interface with multiple stake holders effectively
8.Ability to work under self imposed deadlines
9. Out of Box thinking
10. Willingness & readiness to Travel.
Candidate should have at least 2-3 years experience in developing marketing strategies and should have worked in Sales .Passion for sports & fitness will be an added advantage .
Designation - Marketing Executive.
Someone wanting and willing to work in high paced, deliverable driven work culture.