GetCreator by IndieFolio Network is a curated marketplace of top-notch creative talent wherein we enable marketing, product, and creative teams to work with freelance talent and scale creative operations, on-demand. Our mission is to challenge traditional employment by offering independent professionals a new way to work. We are supported by some leading angels in India, who come from diverse backgrounds like design, marketing, finance and law.
Within 15 months of launch, we have crossed INR 4 crores in transactions executed on GetCreator. We are at a 500%+ annual growth rate and scaling our team and operations in-sync and looking to work with independent, responsible, and accountable individuals.
Why is this role important for GetCreator
As an account executive, you'll be the primary point of contact for customers and internal stakeholders, handling a large number of inquiries individually through various channels and answering anything from basic updates to complex project queries.
- Using a variety of communication methods, manage client relationships and actively respond to client queries.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments.
- Work in tandem with internal teams to address inquiries.
- Act as a resource and subject matter expert by maintaining a working knowledge of all service offerings on the platform.
- Regularly checking and reporting on the project's progress.
- Ensure the projects undertaken are recorded orderly in the system including client feedback.
- Assist managers in end-to-end management of all projects.
- Have the opportunity to work on special projects and initiatives.
- Prefered 1 year of experience working in client servicing for the advertising/marketing/consulting industry.
- Ability to develop customer-centric relationships.
- Must be determined and efficient so as to be able to operate independently and effectively handle time and resources.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Knowledge of creative project management is a plus.
- Cooperative and encourages a culture of continual change.
Why Work with Us
- Shape the future of work. The ‘9 to 6” traditional way of working is not the only option out there. Come join us as we create new avenues of collaboration between companies and individuals in the talent economy.
- We are India’s largest home grown network of creative professionals. Everything you do has a direct impact on the creative industry in India.
- We are in the very, very early days of our growth cycle. We have found our solution-market fit. Come join a fast paced organization on its path to grow a 100X in the next 3 years.
- We love working with people who have a high sense of ownership, agency, and communication. We strive to maintain maximum transparency and ensure our expectations are relayed very clearly to you from the onset. If you enjoy taking on challenges heads-on with maximum flexibility, we will be great partners.
- We are a remote-first organization which believes in the jobs-to-be-done framework. Set your own working hours, as long as you deliver on your promises.
About IndieFolio Network Pvt Ltd
IndieFolio is a curated marketplace of top-notch creative talent wherein we enable marketing, product, and creative teams to work with freelance talent and scale creative operations, on-demand. Our mission is to challenge traditional employment by offering independent professionals a new way to work. We are supported by some leading angels in India, who come from diverse backgrounds in design, marketing, finance, and law. We have crossed INR 5 crores in transactions executed on IndieFolio. We are at a 500%+ annual growth rate, scaling our team and operations in sync, and looking to work with independent, responsible, and accountable individuals.
IndieFolio is a curated marketplace of top-notch creative talent wherein we enable marketing, product, and creative teams to work with freelance talent and scale creative operations, on-demand.
We are an AI-Powered CX Cloud that enables enterprises to transform customer experience and boost revenue with our APIs by automating and analysing customer interactions at scale. We assist across multiple voice and non-voice channels in 30+ languages whilst coaching and training agents with minimal costs.
Problem we are solving
In comparison to worldwide norms, customer support in traditional contact centers is quite appalling, due to high number of queries, insufficient capacity of agents and inane customer support systems, businesses struggle with a multi-fold rise in customer discontent and bounce rate, resulting in connectivity failure points between them and customers. To address this issue, IITian couple Manish and Rashi Gupta founded Rezo's AI-Powered CX Cloud for Enterprises 2018 to help businesses avoid customer churn and boost revenue without incurring financial costs by providing 24x7 real-time responses to customer inquiries with minimal human interaction.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Good knowledge of SaaS and IT sales.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
Life at Rezo.AI
- We take transparency very seriously. Along with a full view of team goals, get a top-level view across the board with our regular town hall meetings.
- A highly inclusive work culture that promotes a relaxed, creative, and productive environment.
- Practice autonomy, open communication, growth opportunities, while maintaining a perfect work-life balance.
- Go on company-sponsored offsites, and blow off steam with your work buddies.
1. Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
2. Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
3. Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
4. Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
5. Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
6. Ensure the availability of resources for sales and demonstrations
7. Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
8. Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
9. Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
10. Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
Requirements and skills
1. Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
2. Proven experience of Sales on Freelancing Platforms.
3. Proficiency in English
4. Excellent knowledge of MS Office
5. Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
6. Fast learner and passion for sales
7. Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
8. Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
Hiring Business Development Associate (Inside Sales) at Tech2Edge
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Business Development Associate with 1-2 years of experience in SAAS industry to help us build up our growth activities. The selected candidate will be responsible for planning, executing and closing leads & creating sales pipelines.(Female candidate preferred)
Tech2Edge provides technology, branding, design, and marketing solutions that enable B2B brands to grow, launch products, and deliver exceptional digital experiences.
to the EDGE.
Know more about us at https://www.tech2edge.co/
Roles and Responsibilities:
-Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
-Identify and qualify new customers as per the company's policies and business model
-Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
-Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
-Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
-Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
-Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with the internal team
-Assist leadership in contract development, handle negotiations, and perform due diligence
-Fast learner and passion for sales
-Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
-Proven experience in Sales or relevant role
-Proficiency in English
-Excellent knowledge of MS Office
-Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
-Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
-Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
Must have experience in SAAS Industry
CTC: Upto 6 LPA
BONUS: 2% as incentives of the deal value per lead closed. (Average Deal Size: 2 Lakh)
Location: Office 1902, 19th Floor, Arihant Aura, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai
- Connecting with minimum 80 working professionals (prospective students) each day
from the leads/database present on leadsquared CRM
- Generating a pool of prospects by identifying the need of upskilling depending on
the student’s area of interest
- Helping prospective students with the detailed information about the programs
offered through phone or video counselling & create a strong pipeline
- Ensure to meet daily deliverables & achieve weekly/monthly enrolment target
At Priori Capital , we are building The financial SaaS for the Businesses operating with digital assets by empowering the teams to operate in an effective, efficient and error-free manner by bringing all things finance on one platform. We aim to solve digital asset management for institutions offering cryptographic security, user management setup and secure access to the blockchain ecosystem.
What are you joining:
We are currently in a fast-paced growth environment where the only constant is evolution!
Our team includes individuals with experience in internationally known blockchain and fintech companies like Polygon (Matic), The Dapp list, udaanCapital, Iris, Cognizant, etc.
We are a part of the Kira community and backed by a Polygon Co-founder as an investor and a mentor.
We’re looking for someone passionate about driving innovation and solving exciting problems.
We, at Priori, are looking for a self-motivated and experienced individual to join as our Business Development Manager. We are looking for someone to lay out a sales strategy and execute the same. You will have an existing network amongst the crypto organizations and will lead our sales efforts by building relationships with prospective customers across Europe, UK & Asia.
- Define short and long term Sales strategy to enable product adoptions
- Lead the development of tools, techniques and literature to make an effective sales process
- Identify the most effective channels to connect with potential customers
- Identify potential prospects, deep dive research on their requirements, identify relevant use case of our product to them, pitch, negotiate and close targets while making it a positive experience for the customer
- Build long-term meaningful relationships, understand the customer’s pain points and requirements and work with the business team to translate potential opportunities into future features
- Work closely with the product and business team in understanding upcoming features and keep the customers informed and excited about the same
- Build and lead a high performing sales team
- Monitor and analyse key metrics to build opportunities
What you will need
- 5+ years of experience in a client facing business development role for SaaS or Fintech product to B2B/ Blockchain projects in Europe, UK and Asia
- Proven success in recognizing prospects, negotiating and closing B2B technology/fintech products
- Existing network within the Crypto Organization’s decision makers
- High level of energy and self- motivation to secret short and long term strategies to bolster product adoption
- Proficient with CRM software and forecasting
- Passion to build and lead an excellent sales team
- Exception listening skills to understand customer needs and pain points to identify potential business opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt effectively in a hyper-growth early-age Web3 startup environment
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker with a process-oriented mindset who can quickly adjust priorities.
- Open to travelling
- Competitive Salary
- Work from anywhere
- Flexible work hours
- Self-managed leave policy
- Learning budget to hone your skills or acquire new ones
- Be a part of an inclusive, international and fast growing environment
Thanks & Regards,
About the Internship:Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Coordinating with the founders and setting up meetings with the clients
2. Pitching products to the target customers and onboarding them
3. Doing client management
Only those candidates can apply who: are available for full time (in-office) internship for duration of 3 months and have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.*
Freshers looking for jobs may also apply.
Stipend:INR ₹10000 /Month
Other perks:Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 3 to 4 Lac/annum).
Skills required:English Proficiency (Spoken) and Hindi Proficiency (Spoken)