Corporate Communications Jobs in Mumbai
- Connecting with minimum 80 to 100 working professionals (prospective students) each day from the leads/database present on leadsquared CRM
- Generating a pool of prospects by identifying the need of upskilling depending on the student’s area of interest
- Helping prospective students with the detailed information about the programs offered through phone or video counselling & create a strong pipeline
- Ensure to meet daily deliverables & achieve weekly/monthly enrolment target
Work from office, Full time
Age upto 29
Fluent English Communications needed.
Roles & Responsibilities :
Ideating and creating media strategies to highlight Fynd as a prominent technology company
Absorbing & understanding everything that Fynd does. We work with the latest technology, facilitate brand growth, build products and forge new experiences
Creating an impressive PR strategy that puts us right where we want to be - In big/relevant publications & in front of our target audience
Recognizing potential PR stories within the company
Coordinating & collaborating with team leaders at Fynd to bring products/events to light with the help of the right media publications
Coordinating, interacting & guiding the PR agency to ensure that we are covered in premium publications at the right time
Ensuring that all materials present a clear, unified, and positive image for the organization and/or brand
Planning, preparing, reviewing, editing and distributing original promotional content such as articles, news, press releases, email, blogs and other updates on behalf of the organization
Attending and promoting special events and functions, highlighting reports on corporate milestones and activities such as company goals and projects; new products or services; community service activities; and new hires
Performs other related duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in public relations, journalism, marketing, or a relevant field
Five years of experience in marketing, publications, or a related field is required
A portfolio of successful client work
Excellent knowledge of public relations best practices, brand management, and media strategies
Great communication skills and the ability to collaborate with people inside Fynd, the PR agency, and members of the media
Excellent writing skills and knowledge of press release style guides
Impressive organizational skills and the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
Candidates from tech or product-based companies are preferred
JOB TITLE/HEADLINE: Business Development Manager / AVP/VP
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full time, permanent.
REPORTING TO: Sales Head
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We're looking for a results-oriented incumbent who will be responsible for identifying new corporate for selling our credit products.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
As a team member of FatakPAY’s, you will:
- Generate Leads & Connect with New Customers and pitch Fatakpay offerings
- Able to Give Sales Pitch to Decision Maker from Corporate, Level of client interaction- CFO, Finance Controller, Finance Manager, Co-Founders, HR Head, HR Manager, Purchase Head, etc
- Strategize on Key Account Acquisition and build long term relationships with key stake holders
- Training and mentoring of new joiners on end-to-end product knowledge
- Selecting and participating in events and conferences to reach the approach the key decision makers
- Providing support in managing escalation from clients to resolve their concerns and addressing queries (customer advocacy) from other departments for a smooth ride for customer’s diverse issues
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Experience of 5-8 years of in role of HRMS Sales/ Corporate Sales/ Corporate Salary Accounts
- Experience in Fintech domain either Payments or lending, Banking, NBFCs is preferred
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication
- Excellent teamwork skills
YOU WILL LOVE WORKING WITH FATAKPAY BECAUSE:
- We value balance. We are committed to providing an environment in which you can balance great work with a great life.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here
- Multicultural workplace. A multicultural and diverse team of colleagues from different states.
- An opportunity to wear many hats
- An entrepreneurial crew that supports risk, intuition, and frequent experimentation
- The opportunity to make an impact in a transformative industry
- An opportunity to build and lead a highly talented and driven team
OTHER PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Progressive and flexible work hours that match your personality and lifestyle.
- Compensation could include stock options for significant upside.
- Health benefits
- Cool gadgets and swags
- Attractive wellness programs
- Competitive performance bonus
- Paid sick leave
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Career development training.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Fatakpay Digital Private Ltd (Fatakpay) is a digital-only lending platform that provides short-term personal loans (STPL) through QR-based credit lines. It was founded by a team of four IIT- B, Erasmus University alum and with 70+ years of combined experience in Tech and Finance.
The solution provides a 100% digital and paperless quick, transparent and secure way to transact in multilingual format with a ‘scan now, pay later’ facility and easy repayment options.
We're a company that strongly believes in teamwork, design, creativity and tech. We love to build the best possible Financial Tech products that make the world a better place.
Designation: Asst. PR Manager / Manager
Department: Public Relations Team
Location: Bangalore / Mumbai / Kolkata / Delhi
Qualification: Masters in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or a related field.
Experience: 3+ years of relevant experience in PR (Public Relations) and Communication.
- Proven track record in designing and executing successful public relation campaigns
- Experience with India’s technology, business and startup media landscape
- Experience in managing media relations (online, broadcast and print)
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson, comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews.
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Experience in Event planning
- Ability to work well in a startup environment
- Strong Logical, Analytical Skills and data-driven thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
Salary: Upto 10LPA (Negotiable)
IMMEDIATE JOINING PREFERRED!
- Handle Clients queries and their requirements of Commercial property
- Sell real estate Commercial properties to Corporate & HNI clients
- Show client different available option of properties
- Send proposals to client
- Build Relationship with HNI & Corporate clients.
- Go for meetings and inspections with clients
- Database management related to Clients and Properties.
- Report on the deals under various stages of progress with their status.
- Achieve Monthly / Annual Business targets of self and team.
- Close prospective Clients and ensure Collections.
- Other ELPC activities
Job Location: Borivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Qualification: Graduate (IT/Pharma - Mandatory)
- Cold Calling/ Lead Generation.
- Meeting The Clients/Visiting Potential Customers For New Business
- Understanding the Requirements of Clients.
- Presenting To Them All The Services Provided By Our Company Along With Seniors
- Providing Customers With Quotations
- Negotiating And Providing With The Terms And Conditions Of The Agreement And Close Sales
- Coordinating With The Clients And The Execution Team
- Maintaining/ Retaining Present Clients
- Gather Market And Customer Information And Provide Feedback On Buying Trends
- Identify New Markets And Business Opportunities
- Contribute To Team Effort By Accomplishing Related Results As Needed
- Review Your Own Sales Performance To Team Leader
The Lead Generation Intern is an entry level position with the responsibility of enabling new business through high-quality leads, prospects, and connections with high revenue potential in International Market.
- You’ll be responsible for generating and nurturing leads for the organization using different marketing channels.
- Generate new leads using cold calling, email marketing, social media, and other relevant marketing channels.
- Classify hot, warm, and cold leads based on their need, budget, and decision-making capabilities. Accordingly, take the necessary steps to convert hot leads and nurture warm and cold leads.
- Organize and keep the lead status updated in the CRM software.
- Understand how the sales process works and manage the sales pipeline. Adhere to the process set by the management
- Participate in webinars, in-person events, conferences and network with peers and target audience to identify sales opportunities.
- Understand the pain points faced by the prospects during communication. Identify if they’re looking for specific features.
- Check for competitor products mentioned/used by leads and prospects during communication and the intent behind using them.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Interpersonal & Communication Abilities
- Good knowledge of internet searching, profile/data searching
- Strong communication skills are indispensable for Lead Generation Intern
- Computer Literacy
- A street smart candidate
- Must be active on social media platforms (e.g. Linkedin )
- Amazing research skills
- Basic knowledge of Lead Generation tools will be a plus
Rejolut - As a Career Differentiator
- We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving futuristic and evolutionary business problems at scale with the next generation technology like blockchain, crypto and machine learning. Focuses on empowering people across the globe to be technically efficient, making advancements in technology and providing new capabilities that were previously thought impossible.
- We provide exposure to higher learning opportunities so that you can work on complex and cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, WebAssembly. Strong expertise in blockchain and crypto technology and working with the networks like Hedera Hashgraph, Tezos, BlockApps, Algorand, Cardano.
- We maintain high end transparency with clients and employees as Visibility unlocks Efficiency and trust unlocks Visibility.
- Company is backed by two technology Co-founders, well-versed with consumer applications and their work has been downloaded millions of times and a Sales/Marketing Co-founder, exceptionally well at managing relationships, networking and business collaborations. All three comes with a diverse and unconventional background in thought and technology leadership positions in companies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz.
> Health Insurance
> Work from Home
> Fast growth and more visibility into the company
> Experience to work on the latest technology
> Competitive Learning Environment with supportive co-workers
> Employee friendly HR Policies
> Paid leaves up to certain limits
> Competitive salaries & Bonuses
> Liberal working atmosphere
> Get mentored by the best in the industry
Monday to Friday
Our client is an innovative Fintech company that is revolutionizing the business of short term finance. The company is an online lending startup that is driven by an app-enabled technology platform to solve the funding challenges of SMEs by offering quick-turnaround, paperless business loans without collateral. It counts over 2 million small businesses across 18 cities and towns as its customers. Its founders are IIT and ISB alumni with deep experience in the fin-tech industry, from earlier working with organizations like Axis Bank, Aditya Birla Group, Fractal Analytics, and Housing.com. It has raised funds of Rs. 100 Crore from finance industry stalwarts and is growing by leaps and bounds.
- Ensuring the portfolio growth and quality on Pan-India level for relationships are managed
- Developing new corporate tie-ups Pan India and designing structured finance solutions to suit corporate requirements.
- Maintaining relationships with treasury, purchase and accounts team of the corporate clients to ensure seamless financing of Channel partners
- Working closely with the Tech team to develop systems in order to best serve the corporate clients.
- Managing existing programs to ensure seamless financing of supply chain partners of associated corporates.
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- The ideal candidate should be MBA (Premier institutes) or CA/ CFA and specialized graduate
- 3-5 years relevant Sales /BD experience BFSI, Supply chain finance, FinTech, or other organizations in building and nurturing mega alliances, partners especially with banks, BFSI, digital alliance.
- Be ok with the start-up (all-hands-on-deck) approach
- Have experience in scaling sales through a resource-lean model
- Good understanding of Financial Products and Credit
- Experience in Supply Chain Finance will give the candidate a strong added advantage
We have an urgent Job Opening for Corporate Communications Specialist @ Andheri (West)
- Conduct meeting - offline and online with potential & Existing clients.
- Conduct knowledge dissemination sessions, legal aid workshops, and presentations.
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
- Create company literature and other forms of communication.
- Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
- Work with advertisers for timely and useable ad submissions, Copy edit, proofread, and revise communications.
- Design and launch email marketing campaigns.
- Promote products and services through public relations initiatives.
- Develop marketing communications campaigns.
- Research media coverage and industry trends.
- Conduct extensive media outreach.
- Coordinate conference, trade shows, and press interviews.
- If interested please apply
Candidate should have ample of experience in dealing with Civil Engineering Contracts. (Real estate, Infrastructure, civil interior etc.)
Should be able to handle Tender Documentation
Should be able to handle Contractual correspondence
Ready to travel different sites when needed
Must have worked in a construction company for minimum of 4-5 years as Business Development Manager
Identifying & networking with prospective clients
Generating business from existing accounts
Co-ordination between RO & HO regarding compliance of different company parameters etc.
To maintain a safe working environment
To co-ordinate with clients as well as with higher management
Also to maintain a proper team-spirit & also face different troubleshooting missions
To interact with consultants & clients on different issues
Some involvement into planning activities (viz. making of programmes of diff. Activities, ensuring implementation of the same, monitoring of it etc.)
Developing new business relationships
Maintaining current business relationships
Developing marketing strategy and analysis for obtaining new business
Represent the firm with clients
Serve as the primary contact with clients
Coordinate with the project manager and the project leader as to the client’s needs
Represent the firm at community events, trade shows, conferences, networking event, etc.
Develop and maintain partnerships within the industry
- Cold call prospects that are generated by external source of lead.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
- Identify decision makers with target leads to begin the sale process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sale approaches.
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to team members
- Maintain & expand the company database of prospects.
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to appropriate team members with to call to action, dates, complete profile information, sources etc.
- Assist in creating Commercial proposals or RFP to potential customers.
- Support marketing efforts such as Webinars, events, Digital marketing, etc., as necessary.
- Make out-bound follow up calls to existing customers via email & telephone, cross sell & upsell.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into opportunity/ sales.
- Overcome Objections of prospects customers.
- Emphasize product /services features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms and prepare sales order form/ or reports.
- Enter new customer data and update changes in existing accounts in the Corporate data base in CRM.
- Attend periodic sales training wherever applicable.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity & corporate position.
- Strong selling skills
- Experience in Inside sales for minimum 1-2 years
- Result oriented, target driven and able to think out of box.
- Ability to understand the business dynamics and think of new ways for selling the company product & services.
- Good communication skills and proficiency in writing skills.
- The company has a BYOD policy. It is mandatory to have own Laptop, Mobile device and a good internet connection.
- This is a "Work from home" requirement at least until end of 2020.
- The candidates however, must be willing to work out-of Noida or Mumbai offices in 2021.
"Founded in 2012, Pay1 empowers neighbourhood retail businesses & micro-entrepreneurs by adding revenues streams and providing them access to new products, credit and technology. With a network of 300k+ merchants spread across 350+ cities in India, Pay1 is at the forefront of combining retail, finance, travel and consumer technology to create an integrated business ecosystem unique to the Indian markets.
The platform has a wide array of distinguished services such as Digital Payments, Banking Services, Travel Booking Services, Financial services (MFs. Insurance, loans, gold investments), Remittances, Recharges, Bill Payments, B2B commerce and many more. The diverse selections of services provide our merchant network with immense growth opportunities that have been previously unexplored in the Indian retail scenario."
- Establish strategic tie ups with the large & medium size merchant aggregators for the enablement of Digital Lending services offered.
- Create value proposition, pitch presentation and designing SLA for business partnerships
- On boarding new partners and be an interface between internal teams and partner for system and process support
- Commercial and Contract Negotiations with prospective business partners and structuring financial proposals with best-value proposition
- Key Account Management with Merchant Aggregators for New Business Opportunities / Enhancements
- Suggest measures / solutions for tapping opportunities like product customization/ innovation.
- Keep abreast of the Digital Lending landscape, competitors and business needs.
- Issue resolution in relation to Digital Lending product related issues with Partners