Compliance Jobs in Mumbai
at Apollo finvest
About the job
About Apollo Finvest
Apollo Finvest is a publicly listed Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC). Think of us as AWS for Lending. We enable any company to offer fully digital and compliant digital loan products to their end customers. Built on modern RestFUL API's, we treat the financial services on our platform as building blocks, which our partners can mix and match to create loan products specifically tailored to their business model.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experience of filing quarterly, half-yearly and annual compliances as per SEBI Listing Regulations and SAST Regulations
- Timely compliance of all the applicable provisions of SEBI Regulations, Companies Act, 2013, RBI Master Directions, Notifications, Circulars and Secretarial Standards
- Convening Annual General Meeting (AGM) including preparing the Annual Report, Notice, Directors’ Report, and all other compliances related to the AGM
- Preparation of Notice, Agenda, Resolutions, Minutes for the Board Meeting, and other Committee Meetings.
- Preparation of all the ROC Forms including the Annual Filing forms as per the Companies Act, 2013
- Filing of quarterly and annual forms/ returns with RBI.
- Maintenance of various Statutory Registers
- Liaising with various statutory authorities such as SEBI, BSE, NSDL/CDSL, RBI, etc.
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organization
- Co-ordination with the Registrar & Share Transfer Agent for all the shareholder matters.
- Handling investor and borrowers' complaints on all the respective forums under different authorities and timely resolving the same.
- 1-2 years of experience post qualification
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Candidates in a Compliance Manager role at NBFC / Banks having experience in handling regulatory compliance, RBI audits, etc. would be preferred.
- Strong Accounting Background, Strong Leadership quality, Adherence to timelines and highly proactive.
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to effectively prioritize work by understanding competing priorities and work under high-pressure environments.
at oto capital
1. Responsible for handling Accounts, Taxation and compliance functions.
2. Taking care of monthly book closer and preparation of monthly/quarterly financial
3. Responsible for all Direct and Indirect tax compliances and labor compliances including
returns and coordination with vendors (i.e Taking care of monthly and quarterly compliances
such as GST, TDS,PF, ESI and PT payments and returns)
4. Responsible for the completion of internal and external audits in a given time by coordinating with
5. Preparation of annual financial statements
6. Good knowledge on all the accounting standards.
For CA Firm
Greeting from MNR
Urgent opening - Assistant / Senior Manager - International Direct Tax
Skills - International Direct Tax,
Location - Mumbai
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / JOB PROFILE :
We are looking for someone with Direct Taxation profile, an articulate, fast learner with good research and interpretation skills. The profile offers a great combination of advisory and compliance work. It also gives a great opportunity to someone who is looking to advance his/her career in International Taxation. Adequate Training will be given to the CA in DTAA and FEMA laws.
[95% Individual Tax and 5% Corporate Tax work]
Advisory: 1. Advising NRI clients on Domestic Tax, DTAA, FEMA & Legal matters 2. Handling complex queries from Banks & NRI Clients – Tax, DTAA, FEMA & related compliances 3. Residential Status and allied Tax Planning for NRI/RNOR clients 4. Advising NRI clients on purchase /sale of immovable property in India including TDS provisions, reinvestment benefits, legal processes, etc. 5. Estate Planning through WILL/ formation of Trusts 6. Returning Indian and Recent Immigrations – Tax and FEMA advisory
7. Structuring in set up of entities in India/Dubai/Singapore/other countries considering Income tax laws, international tax laws, FEMA, and other applicable statutes 8. Assist GPK Dubai Office with queries on Tax & FEMA, if any 9. Advising on borrowing and lending in India and outside India, giving and receiving Gifts in India as per Income Tax Act and FEMA 10. Advisory on Foreign Investments like Investment under FDI, Investment through Proprietorship Concern. Compliances: 1. Preparing and supervising Income Tax Returns prepared by Juniors 2. Tax Liability and Advance Tax computations prepared by juniors of HNI and other NRI/RNOR/ROR clients 3. Attending various Notices, Scrutiny Assessment, Reassessment cases 4. Repatriation / Remittances (Form 15CA/CB) and LRS requests from Banks/ NRI Clients 5. Tax Exemption Certificate (TEC) / Lower Deduction certificate (Sec. 197) applications 6. Attending to PAN/Aadhaar card issues of NRI clients 7. Application of condonation of delay to Income Tax Department and submitting Basis of Filing Tax Return as needed for HNI clients 8. Filing RBI applications as per the provisions of FEMA and Compounding applications in the case of non-compliances under FEMA
US Tax related work (if applicable, training to be given depending on interest area/ job profile): 1. Compiling Indian Income / Assets of US taxpayers 2. Preparation of Statement of Highest Balances for reporting in FATCA (Form 8938) and FBAR (FinCEN Form 114) 3. Foreign Tax Credit applicability - Calculation of Effective Tax rate to identify “actual taxes” paid in India and advisory to avoid double taxation 4. Advisory on Gifts, Estate & Inheritance: - Implications in India and US and Tax Rates in US 5. Advisory on US Residential Status to optimize tax implications/compliances 6. Planning to reorganize/restructure US LLC and Consultancy Income received by Indian Resident therein basis tax rules in India 7. Pre-Immigration Tax Planning – to residents/worldwide clients who are looking to move to the US.
B) SECONDARY: 1. Leading a team and guiding/mentoring article clerks 2. Presentations to Banks for NRI services 3. Business Development 4. Co-ordination and communication with Lawyers/Associates for assisting clients in legal/regulatory matters 5. Preparing Standards on Tax, DTAA and FEMA
6. Development of content: • NRI Tax Services Website • Booklets/FAQs for Banks
2. LEARNINGS/KNOWLEDGE UPDATION
• Seminars on Tax & FEMA • Any Certification Courses • Reading Books: IT Act, Master Guide to IT Act, IT Rules, Commentary for typical cases, ITRs and ITDs for some cases, Companies Act, 1956 for some assignment. • Journals: ICAI’s monthly Journal for members. • Browsing Any Work – Related Websites: Institute’s Official site, Income tax site, Taxmann.com , FEMAONLINE.com 3. REPORTING STRUCTURE (DAILY, WEEKLY OR MONTHLY BASIS):
• Reporting on weekly basis • Reporting to immediate Senior on daily basis
at Procreator Solutions Private Limited
We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work. If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills. The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counselling on policies and procedures
- Be involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, payroll, EEO data, etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- BSc/BA in business administration, social studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- HR Credentials
Global business process management company
Extensive experience in configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting systems including desktop, laptops, servers and other system related components like printer, scanners etc.
❖ Desktop and Laptop assembling, upgrading and troubleshooting with all operating systems like Microsoft Windows 7, 8.1, 10 and Red Hat Linux.
❖ Can efficiently manage team of any size spread across locations, multi tasks and meet deadlines.
❖ A thorough professional with a proactive attitude, strong interpersonal skills, and negotiations with stakeholders.
❖ Understanding customer requirements and presenting them to stakeholders in order to provide solutions for CSAT.
❖ Responsible to manage Patch Compliance, EPO Compliance and SDP Tickets PAN India.
❖ Customer engagement to evaluate service performance for offering better services and continuous improvement and maintaining the lowest escalations in the system.
❖ Handling and managing VIP customers and Enterprise clients.
❖ Manage and meet expectations of Premium Customers by maintaining the highest level of customer delight and satisfaction.
❖ Handling customer escalations and providing them the finest solutions for meeting their targets.
❖ Develop scope of services and assist in vendor negotiations for new and the maintenance of existing contracts.
❖ To conduct regular audits on the internal process adherence, perform gap analysis assessment and take appropriate steps wherever necessary.
❖ Interviewing candidates of all profiles such as Technical Engineers L2, L3 Systems
❖ Provide sound advice to senior management and other relevant stakeholders.
Apply to this link only - https://loginext.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk0qu5u?source=
LogiNext is a cloud-based logistics and field service optimization company with core expertise in automated delivery scheduling, route optimization, live tracking of resources, and delivery validation. Using advanced machine learning algorithms, LogiNext enables its clients with omnichannel capabilities creating a seamless delivery experience for all the customers. Using automated delivery automation and dispatch for increased efficiency, route optimization to avoid local traffic hassles, live tracking of resources for operative responsiveness, and delivery validation for complete transparency, LogiNext helps companies process same-day and even two-hour deliveries.
LogiNext has more than 200 enterprise clients including many satisfied retail and e-commerce players in North America, Middle-East, South and Southeast Asia. It has also been heralded by multiple platforms as being one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world.
The true growth hackers, who paved the way for this success are the people working exceptionally hard and adding value to our organisation. Our brand ambassadors - that's how we address our people, bring unique values, discipline and problem-solving skills to nurture the innovative and entrepreneurial work culture at LogiNext. Passion, versatility, expertise and a hunger for success is the Mantra chanted by every Logi-Nexter!
About the Role:
LogiNext is looking for a dynamic and competent professional to manage the efficient execution of payroll administration services in compliance with legal requirements and LogiNext policies and procedures The work at LogiNext is very fast paced, agile, and hence, you must be able to multitask to deal smoothly with competing levels of priority.
Ensure delivery of payroll processing, operational aspects of payroll processing and associated activities that are accurately carried out on a month on month basis within appropriate timeframes along with maintaining a Master (database) Prepare payroll documentation as directed and process the preparation and filing of required reports and/or payments to government agencies Process new joiners and leavers payroll accurately in accordance with state rules and statutes Act as a point of contact for smooth functioning and addressing the issues related to the payroll management Maintain records relating to peoples pay and statutory reports which are conversant with the relevant statutes and payroll regulations. Collaborate with Finance to ensure all payments are made Support all internal and external audits related to payroll Prepare detailed variance analysis and reports prior to the payroll cycle for all types of pay-outs - statutory returns and ensure compliance to all monthly, quarterly and annual payments and returns. Generates reports for reconciliation and analysis Post payroll transaction, ensure appropriate monthly reconciliations per the payroll calendar Protect the confidentiality of payroll data
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Commerce or related field 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in payroll administration Proficiency in Microsoft Office and payroll software programs Strong numerical aptitude and attention to detail Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written Good time management and organizational skills Working knowledge of Indian Taxes (TDS), ESI, PF, PT, Gratuity and other critical payroll statutes
Accounting & Compliance Advisory Firm
- Business & Financial Management :
- Ensure forms / returns / registers are prepared accurately and filed timely.
- Ensure creation and maintenance of secretarial records / registers and ensure that they remain updated all the time.
- Assist / ensure listing, tracking and compliance with the statutory provisions under the Company law, SEBI / NHB / RBI / IRDA laws / related laws and
- improve compliance levels.
- Prepare all relevant meetings’ documents/papers efficiently.
- Assist in smooth conduct of the meetings and in timely closure of post meeting compliances/ follow up matters.
- Ensure all the audits are completed in time and always aim for clean audit reports.
- Assist in carrying out all other compliances and assignments as may be delegated from time to time in accurately and efficiently.
- Implementing processes or systems to help ensure good management of the organisation or compliance with the legislation.
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organisation.
- People / Team
- Ensure prompt and effective coordination in a cordial manner.
- Build and maintain cordial relations with all internal and external stakeholders statutory authorities, stock exchanges, Debenture Trustees, R&T agents,
- Consultants, Regulators, Other departments, etc.
- Prepare training plans for the juniors and track their progress. To help them handle assignments independently.
- Provide qualitative and timely assistance to seniors whenever called for
- Process / Quality Improvement.
- Finalising and submitting process manuals, checklists, trackers etc.
- Improving compliance and administrative processes.
- Accurately prepare, finalise and submit process manuals, checklists, trackers, etc in time.
- Assist in improving the compliance and administrative processes continually.
- Decision making authority
- Recommend improvements
- Process Changes
- Communicate within the organization and depending on progress, communicate with external stakeholders (except regulators) Self deliverables.
- Tasks to be performed single handedly
- Plan and track progress in the work related to Board / Board Committees / General meetings.
- List out the various documents to be filed with state authorities, track progress and ensure timely completion.
What you need to have:
- 5 - 6 years of experience post CS qualification.
- Must have excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Organized, dedicated and self-driven
- Strong administrative and leadership skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to delegate and supervise junior staff
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Should be able to prioritize and make decisions
- Professional and trustworthy
- Considerate and cooperative to clients as well as team members
- TOOLS - Tally, ERP Package, GSuite