- Research potential vendors
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Review quality of purchased products
- Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
- Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage
- Proven work experience as a Purchasing Officer, https://resources.workable.com/purchasing-agent-job-description" target="_blank">Purchasing Agent or similar role
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors)
- Hands-on experience with purchasing software (e.g. Navision, Prozen)
- Understanding of supply chain procedures
- Solid analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analyses
- Negotiation skills
About AMN Life Science Private Limited
Started in 2015, this lifestyle and accessories startup has taken over the consumer electronics sector in India. Our client has a product range that includes an extensive catalog of headphones, speakers, travel accessories, and modern earphones. It believes in providing cutting edge electronic products stamped with durability and affordability.
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
- Analyzing the marketplace to find capable manufactures who provide the best product cost, quality and delivery objectives insuring maximum bottom-line impact
- Managing the end-to-end RFx process, Supplier selection including negotiating the best cost and contract
- Managing the supplier relationship on an ongoing basis including holding the supplier to quality and compliance requirements
- Developing negotiation strategies to deliver against business objectives and achieving sustainable relationships with suppliers. This includes periodic rebidding to ensure our costs remain competitive
- Developing risk mitigation strategies including contingency plans, lead-time reductions and supply chain efficiencies
- Being responsible for selecting suppliers that can reliably deliver products on spec at high quality levels and targeted costs.
- Regularly monitoring key aspects of factory and supplier performance levels through a scorecard and audit process.
- Interacting with multiple internal and external stakeholders and regularly updating leadership on progress
- 3+ years experience in strategic sourcing, supply chain management or supplier management
- Bachelor’s degree - BE/ BTech
- Experience in supplier negotiations
- Understanding technical requirements and translating them to business/ sourcing parameters is a must
- Smart, creative thinker and problem-solver, fast learner, with demonstrated initiative
- Willingness to adapt to fast changing situations encountered in startups
- Strong writer and communicator, excellent listener, with superior sales skills and comfort regularly interacting with strangers
- MBA from a reputed college
- Experience in consumer electronics and good understanding of electronics manufacturing
- Prior experience in setting up sourcing programs, supplier management scorecards and dashboards
It is a digital first, multi-brand consumer goods company owned and operated under one house, with each of its brands working together toward one mission: To help Indians lead more fulfilling life surrounded by wellness and grace. The founders, Revant and Dhyanesh have more than a decade of experience building, advising and investing in consumer brands. This has allowed them to understand the Indian consumer in a level of detail about their health, habits, and more. The business is creating a family of purposeful brands with products that solve a particular problem for a small segment of people. Each brand provides the essentials to make an individual segment of people lead a graceful life full of purpose and wellbeing. Each brand offers high quality, responsibly-made products that are inviting and easy to use, paired with access to ongoing guidance and support.
Position: New Product Development / Procurement Manager
- Handle personal care product development with contract Manufacturers
- Procurement and Negotiation with Manufacturers and packaging vendors
- Experience in Business development role for Contract Manufacturer is plus
- Min 3-4 years experience in personal care contract manufacturing
- Fit for startup hustle
-Managing NPD process right from ideation, feasibility and capability to launch of new products.
- Creating networks and timelines, identifying critical path, anchoring task forces and managing key stakeholders to deliver project milestones
- Categorizing projects based on size of opportunity and business needs to simplify, standardize and accelerate product launches in market
- Managing contract manufacturers & P2P procurement
- Following procurement processes as per guidelines
- Strategizing and implementing efficient processes to ensure 100% order fulfilment on time.
- Ensuring promptness, accuracy in procurements and maintaining records of goods ordered, received and returns.
- Ensuring efficient demand servicing – Delivery @ stores, call centre, retailers, franchises etc.
- Evaluating potential vendors, negotiating and getting them registered as per set process.
- Maintaining good relationships with vendors / suppliers
- Regularly doing market research ensuring generic medicines range is enhanced from time to time.
- Maintaining accurate medicine master data base.
- Maintaining updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices.
- Liaising with new vendors and negotiating for the best deals whenever required
- Ensuring that the products and supplies are of high quality and as per set standards.
- Monitoring stock levels and placing orders as needed
- Working with internal team members ensuring speed and accuracy and performing other duties.
- Staying informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- Preparing training material and conduct regular training to all team members of Supply Chain Management.
- Preparing regular reports and ensuring timely update to management.
What you need to have:
- Qualification: Professional Degree
- Experience : 6-7 years of Procurement experience of Medicines (mandatory) / FMCG products
- Age : 28 – 35
- Pharmacy Knowledge – Medicine, Generic Medicines and FMCG items
- Market Orientation / Vendor Knowledge
- Ability to negotiate
- Computer Knowledge
We are looking for a https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=purchaseengineer&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6820658534355607552">#PurchaseEngineer to buy products that are essential for our company’s day-to-day operations. You will review prices and quality and ensure optimal stock levels.
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=experience&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6820658534355607552">#Experience: 4yr to 6yr
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=education&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6820658534355607552">#Education: Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=location&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6820658534355607552">#Location: Rakanpur, Gandhinagar
Experience in Specifically machine shop items for machines (like VMC, CNC) and if possible foundry knowledge will be added advantage, Experience in an engineering, procurement and operations, Effective verbal and written communication skills, Proficiency with personal computers and networking, specifically Microsoft Excel, Knowledge and direct experience in negotiating contracts and quotations with Contract Manufacturers and Suppliers, Ability to identify cost reduction opportunities