Sourcing Jobs in Mumbai
We are a talent startup that partners with fast-moving digital companies globally to scale their teams. Since 2016, we have served over 100 funded startups ( top brands, some unicorns too!) and hired teams in the spaces of engineering, growth, design and product. Our mission is to be the top curated talent marketplace while fostering a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive workplace.
About the role
We are looking to hire a recruiter who should be experienced and motivated that can help source and hire for top-funded companies globally.
Ideal candidate is a high-energy, strong communicator with a knack for engaging experienced professionals.
- Responsible for End to End Recruitment (Sourcing, screening of profiles, scheduling of interviews).
- Responsible for understanding and analyzing the requirements in different technical skill set categories.
- Creative sourcing methods like Linked-In, internal database, referrals, head-hunting, and networking.
- Take steps to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Willing to take challenges in Recruitment & closing the demands on time.
- The ideal candidate should have the zeal to grow in the technical Recruitment world.
- Must have IT recruitment/Non-IT hiring experience and expertise in Screening, shortlisting, negotiation and coordinating with the Recruitment process.
- Experience in working on Job Portals is mandatory
- Experience in full-cycle Recruiting, Sourcing
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Aggressive and talented professionals with excellent communication skills.
- Well-organized & capable of managing Quality and Volumes of open positions
We match top talent with highly competitive career opportunities with leading startups in India and globally and address hiring challenges, recruitment brand marketing, with innovative and collaborative strategic consulting. We are committed to creating 1M jobs in the digital space to power the Indian economy.
Objectives of this Role
• Work closely with partners to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s hiring needs for each position, and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations
• Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping management find, hire, and retain quality talent
• Grow and foster high-touch relationships with a database of qualified active and passive talent to pull from as new positions open up
• Continuously partner with recruiting team and senior managers to design, refine, and
implement innovative recruiting strategies
• Stay active with current job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, and plan, create, and release job descriptions and announcements.
Skills And Qualifications
• 1 -4 years’ experience in recruitment (Non-IT / IT recruitment)
• Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office, database management, and internet search
• Familiarity with job boards
Skills:- Recruitment/Talent Acquisition, Outbound Recruitment, Recruitment, Recruiter and IT recruiter. Skills:- Recruitment/Talent Acquisition, Outbound Recruitment, Recruitment, Human Resources (HR), MS-Office, Databases and IT Recruitment
- Independently set hiring strategies for both technology and product open positions
- Look after hiring pipeline
- Manage hiring funnel for technology product position
- Be on top of things on each position you are working on regardless of the skill search
- Drive clarity on market and candidate pool for all stakeholders on all positions
- Understand compensation trends across different consumer internet companies
- Ambassador for Candidate Experience
- Hiring for Tech positions and not limited to - backend, mobile(android/iOS), frontend, data science, data engineering, devops, security etc.
- Hiring for Product positions and not limited to - Product Managers, Design, Analytics, Growth
- 2+ years of core recruitment experience required
- Boolean search master
- Experience in a consumer internet/ e-commerce/product/ start-up organization
- Experience with multiple sourcing platforms is a must - Linkedin, Naukri, Hirist, Belong.co, Stackoverflow, Hackerearth, Github etc.
- Aggressive approach to hiring and pushback to get things done
- Fluent communication skills
at Anther HR Solution
MUMBAI Location - Work From Office
We are looking for a Recruitment Specialist to undertake all hiring activities, from advertising open roles to interviewing candidates and closing hires. Recruitment Specialist responsibilities include connecting with potential candidates online and offline, screening applications and supporting hiring managers. If you have experience evaluating candidates for roles of various fields and seniority levels, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will be responsible for hiring qualified people while maintaining a positive candidate experience.
- Build and report on quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Create and publish job ads in various portals
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Interview candidates in-person for a wide range of roles (junior, senior and executive)
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire
- Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys
- Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods
- Host and participate in job fairs
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter or similar role
- Hands-on experience with the largest job sites like Naukri or Indeed.
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn, Facebook, Github and Stack Overflow
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills
at Accion Labs
Sr. Technical IT Recruiter
Prefers someone local to Bangalore, or okay with any Accion offices at Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai post pandemic,
Complete WFH is also possible for a right candidate
Present Virtual Operations since Covid
Full Time Permanent Opportunity; Okay with CTH model too
- Min of 3 plus years of relevant END-END recruitment experience; Starting from sourcing a candidate till onboarding, maintaing complete rapport
- Worked in fast paced environments, eager to learn new work, passionate about recruitment
- Individual contributor, has good listening skills,
- Smart working
- Thinking out of the way in hiring talent
- Good to have social medial platforms hiring
- Fast Leaner, who has aspirations to grow next level very soon
- Prior experience in hiring Emerging Technologies is a PLUS
- Very good opportunity to hire and recruit candidates only for cutting edge emerging techologies mostly
For 5 to 9 years of experience requirement is
- facilitate and maintain relationships between organization and vendors/partners
- negotiating contracts, creating standards for the vendors, and finding the best available vendors
- Good stakeholder management and 3-4 years of experience working in a similar set up where they have handled the Contract hiring piece
- Prior experience in MIS, tracking of profiles, sourcing candidates, scheduling
- Exp in Vendor management, assessing vendor performance, clearing PO’s, empanelment of vendors and creating SOP’s.
- Establishing the process (create a flow chart on process and circulate to all businesses)
- Maintaining vendor database and keeping resumes ready skill wise.
Job Title : Talent Acquisition Sourcers
Roles and responsibilities:
- Sourcing candidates from various job portals.
- Conducting the initial screening rounds.
- Scheduling interviews with candidates and panel members.
- Job Posting for Portals, Social Media and External Sources.
- Preparing the Resource tracker Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly MIS.
- Conducting the Weekend Recruitment Drives.
- Worked on PPT and various ways of presenting data as a story/theme.
- Have managed high volume of data and MIS in past.
- MBA (HR) / Graduate
- Experience 2-6yrs into sourcing candidates from Job portals & have spent 70% doing IT recruitment & 30% non-it
- Location : Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai
- Ability to articulate confidently
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Strong analytical skills
- Contract period : 1year
One of the leading job tech companies.
What we are looking for -
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong sourcing skills
- Have 3+ years of direct experience in a high-growth, high-volume environment
- Have a demonstrated ability to manage multiple searches simultaneously
- Have experience in diversity sourcing, creating and implementing sourcing strategies, and training team members on sourcing techniques
- Are able to build rapport quickly with different stakeholders and communicate effectively within all levels of the organization
at Catalyst IQ
Temporary full time role
Job requirement - Sourcing and TA for top brand startups in India and around the world.
Need experience and background in HR, TA & outbound search/sourcing
prior experience with tech hiring for startups is highly preferred.
We are seeking free-lance recruiters. Consequently, we provide flexible work arrangements which accomodates for multiple jobs.
Catalyst IQ is a new-age Recrutiment and Advisory startup which brings a ledership from international and local business exposure. We are trying to create an effective marketplace for free-lance recrutiers. We specialise in mandates for edtech, Agritech, Fintech (neo bank, DeFi and Accounting ERP), e-gamming and others.
value proposition - Catalyst IQ provide the potential to for someone to earn a months salary that a typical HR recruiter with 0-4 years exp makes in a full-time role, by just working part-time for us.
Connect with us to learn more.