Sales presentations Jobs in Mumbai
Designation: Associate Center Manager
The Operations function at Cultfit is responsible for driving in-center sales, customer experience,
inventory management, customer troubleshooting and people management.
- Responsible for promoting and selling memberships to potential new clients - Walk-ins/Trials
-Responsible for achieving target by driving conversion
-Responsible for Upselling
-Should maintain record of every interaction with new user
-Should enter all details of customers, walks ins on internal tools
-Managing center experience and incremental enhancements
-Timely Opening and Closing of the center
-Inventory management: Ensure inventory of essentials, supplies and equipment, responsible for
both stocking and re-ordering (first-aid, stationary, water, towels etc.)
-Managing classes and workouts
-Ensuring punctuality of trainers and classes
-Handle issues with respect to attendance, equipment and space availability
-Customer interactions and troubleshooting
-Interact with walk-ins and prospective clients
-Improving member attendance through meet and greet, familiarity building and creating a
-Take feedback from members and partners about classes and document the same
-Handle issues that may lead to consumer experience during or pre/post class-Center facility audits and inputs
-Ensure that we do daily audits of the center and facility including all supplies and essentials
-After 12 Months of consistent performance, Consultant shall be eligible for a conversion to Full
-A Bachelor’s degree
-0-2 years of work experience
-Passion for fitness and healthy living
-People management skills
-Good Communication skills (Proficiency in English)
-Ability to resolve conflict
About the Company:
Avananta Innovations Pvt. Ltd. is a fast-growing Artificial Intelligence technology company based in Mumbai, which provides cutting-edge AI technology solutions for large and reputed enterprise companies. The company has developed a pioneering conversational Artificial Intelligence solution that is unique, futuristic and cutting-edge; for application across sectors and industries to facilitate customer interactions and service. Our technology is the best in class in Indian market, and has already generated significant business worth millions of rupees from marquee Indian clients, since going live in 2020.
Description & Requirements of the role:
Be a part of a startup building cutting edge conversational AI technology for large enterprise clients. Candidate should ideally have experience selling large ticket size (Rs. 7.5 million+ rupees per year per client) software / technology solutions to large and well reputed enterprise clients in banking, insurance, securities, telecom, etc. Candidate must be able to build relationships with senior clients and have experience with presenting / pitching technology solutions and closing large deals. Candidates must have good written and spoken communication skills. Following is a brief list of the candidate’s responsibilities, not limited to:
- Pitch / present the solution to clients
- Follow up regularly with prospects for quick closure
- Manage & engage with client stakeholders across business, procurement, IT etc.
- Deal closure
- Support & cement relationships with existing clients
- Generate and maintain tracker of leads
- Set up meetings / presentations with clients
This is a unique opportunity for the candidate to be part of a growing and profitable startup which has successfully sold millions of rupees of its unique and cutting-edge technology to reputed Indian business houses. The candidate will be an early member of the sales team and work directly with the founders.
Educational Qualification & Experience:
A graduate / post graduate / MBA with 4 to 5 years of experience in selling large ticket size technology products / solutions to enterprise clients.
Given that our product has successfully generated business worth millions of rupees from reputed, marquee enterprise clients, this is a unique opportunity for the candidate to grow not just professionally, but financially too as we will be offering a very competitive variable pay (commission) for successfully closed deals, in addition to market competitive salary / pay structure.
- Pursuing leads generated through outreach activities/campaigns
- Pitching to prospects through email and online conversations
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients creating proposals.
- Managing the sales bid process by responding to RFI’s & RFP’s.
- Liaising with Product Managers to provide feedback from clients about product requirements.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Maintaining client records.
- Keeping abreast of market trends and product & competitor landscapes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business
- Experience in presales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft office
- Sales experience in digital marketing/ SAAS company will be preferred.
at Wolken Software
Wolken Software provides a suite of AI-enabled, SaaS 2.0 cloud-native applications for Customer Service and Enterprise Solutions namely Wolken Service Desk, Wolken's IT Service Management, and Wolken's HR Case Management. We have replaced incumbents like Salesforce, ServiceNow Zendesk, etc. at various Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies.
Wolken is expanding, and we are looking for new members to join our Business Development Team! We are looking for Inside Sales Ninjas with a track record of success in Inside Sales and Business
Development, especially in the US Market. Candidates with 2-3 years of prior experience working with software/technology companies for the US Market will be considered. The ideal candidate will be responsible for finding and identifying new prospects by performing a variety of lead-generation activities through various sources, must be able to understand their business needs and effectively communicate how our offerings can assist them.
• Actively source new business opportunities
• Prospect new customers through lead generation activities like cold-calling, emails, follow-ups, etc
• Design, execute and scale lead generation campaigns independently
• Keeping up with product and service information and updates
• Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
• Staying informed about competing products and services
• Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers
• Identify the correct decision-makers within a given business
• Document all pertinent customer information and conversations
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Minimum 2 years experience in Inside Sales / Business Development for the US Geography
• Experience working with Software/Technology companies
• Proficient in MS Office products
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
• Must be comfortable working in Night Shift
at BYJU’S - The Learning App
We take pride in letting you know that you are interviewing with the world's largest Edtech Company and the reason for our exceptional growth lies in the DNA that we have. A true Byjuite defines his/her own limits in terms of efforts and rewards. There is no bar on the amount of incentive you can earn. Average incentive earned by a BDA in the system is around 30k monthly but our best associates make even 70-80k of incentive every month apart from their fixed salary. On an average, a performing associate gets his 1st opportunity in 1.5-2 years to become a manager and head a team of 20 people. And we have seen that the best of the associates can even become a manager even before completing a year.
The entire development journey will have two phases:
5 day SGDP (Sales Grooming & Development Program)
4 weeks OJT (On the Job Training)
1) SGDP (Sales Grooming & Development Program)
To begin with , you will be enrolled for a 5 days Sales Grooming & Development Program. The SGDP would be virtual (Work from Home) and will include theoretical aspects of BYJU’S sales process.
- You will get well-versed with the organization, our products, and how to interact with customers. ● You will be involved in various activities during this phase & you will be rigorously evaluated at different intervals.
- During this period, you will gain knowledge, a platform to practice your sales skill as well as feedback to enhance your capabilities from our team of experienced facilitators.
- These 5 days are purely invested in your learning and there would be no remuneration provided during this period.
The enrolled candidates who satisfactorily complete the SGDP phase will be given an opportunity to move to the next phase which is i.e On Job Training(OJT).
OJT involves a 4 weeks training program which will be in Bangalore/Delhi location and on successful completion of this training program,applicants will be given an opportunity to join us as a Business Development Associate with BYJUs.
2) OJT (On the Job Training)
- The OJT Phase will start for the candidates who have successfully cleared the SGDP.
- Candidates will be expected to generate revenue by implementing the theoretical knowledge acquired during the first phase into practice during the final 4 weeks of the OJT phase.
- Following the completion of the OJT, all input and output numbers will be closely monitored and reviewed to evaluate your eligibility to apply for the Business Development Associate (BDA) position at BYJU'S.
Only qualifying trainees will become eligible to be offered as BDAs. (Subject to approval from management).
The entire role will be for 6 days a week(Monday would be an off). The assessment parameters will include performance metrics, process adherence, behavioural aspects, quality audits, and feedback from the manager/ trainer and HR Team. Upon successfully passing the training program, you become eligible to be offered the role of BDA - Inside Sales at 8 LPA(5 fixed + 3 variable). You will be able to start the job in the offered 'Role location' only after you join the organization as a BDA
Allowance (ATP during OJT): INR 1250 / Week + INR 1250 Travel Allowance Once in Tenure
STIPEND (ATP during OJT): Additional Stipend of 18000 for target completion of 3 valid sales and 6 valid conduction
CTC (BDA - post qualification after training): INR 8,00,000 (5 Lakh fixed pay + 3 lakh performance pay) for Inside Sales
You might be feeling that working at Byju's has so many benefits. But, frankly, there is nothing called free lunch. You will have to be extremely committed to your effort and be target oriented in every aspect. An applicant trainee works for a 6 days work week in the first two weeks of SGDP and 6 day work week in OJT tenure. The day starts at 9:30 am and ends at 9 in the evening; apart from it few assignments need to be completed on a daily basis during the SGDP Phase and his main work throughout the day is to find potential customers by connecting with all the customers of the region who download our app. On average, you will be expected to connect to 120-140 customers and schedule one on one meetings with potential ones. We measure everything from your input effort, quality, and output. In a nutshell, you work with strict targets - call customers - book counselling sessions - visit them in person - sell the courses we have - take-home truck loads of money in the form of incentives and salary.
- Prospecting for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationship with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's decision makers and company's practice leaders/ Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/services.
- Handle objection by clarifying, emphasizing agreement and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationship.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Job Profile: Business Development Associate (BDA)
Description: You will start your journey at BYJU’S as an individual contributor working in a team to introduce and showcase the unique way in which BYJU’S-The Learning App helps students learn better. You will also be responsible for mentoring these students and will play a role in their learning journey. Your key role will be to connect with students and parents across the country about one of the world’s most loved learning apps and how it will help students learn not just for exams, but way beyond.
This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high-performance environment that emphasizes spreading BYJU’s unique way of learning in your city. Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, and counsel the students on learning pedagogies and BYJU’s personalized learning journey. You will be working 5 days a week with Mondays and Tuesdays being week-off. This hybrid model of sales will give you exposure to the best of inside sales and direct sales. Please download BYJU’s Learning App to understand the magic of BYJU’s courses which have been widely accepted not just across thousands of towns in India but by millions of users across the globe. We look forward to having you on board Team BYJU’s. All the best!
Applicant Trainee Program
Expectation from you: You will begin as an individual contributor, working in a team of go-getters to help spread Byju’s way of Learning in your city. You would be showcasing the unique features of Byju’s to students and parents in personalized sessions and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone.
Preferred Skill Sets:
Have a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector.
Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
Having a knack for sales
Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Academic Qualification: Any Graduation/ Post Graduation (Completed in or before 2022)
Based on your profile, we would like to shortlist you for an Interview with us after a brief interaction amongst the following profiles.
Business Development Associate - Center Sales Associate, Inside Sales Associate
Locations: Across India
Working Days:6 days work week (Saturday and Sunday Mandatory working)
CTC: Rs. 4.5 Lakhs - 5.5 Lakhs per annum + Rs. 3 Lakhs per annum as Incentive Pay (Post Training)
During the Training program: 4-6 weeks
How to proceed: You can also fill the following form
- Please be available on your registered mobile number during the date chosen by you for the interview. (Please let us know if there are changes in this phone number.)
- Result declaration will be done within 7 working days
at Miracle Hub
PLZ NOTE MUST BE EXPERINCE IN marketing of Plastic Containers or packaging industry
1. Sr. Executive/ Asst Manager/ Manager- Marketing
Exp: 2 to 7 years in the marketing of Plastic Containers or packaging industry
Education: Bachelors in Engineering or BMS.
Skills: Communication Skills, Intermediate level of Excel & Presentation skills
CTC: 5 to 9 Lakhs
JD for Marketing
Managing existing clients, responding to them on calls, email and visits.
Follow up on collections for overdue invoices
Checking the internal orders, supply management and resolving quality issues if any with QC team
Monitoring of decorative material.
Development of new business, filling new tenders and follow up on prospective Business
Developing new products
Collecting market information
Timely escalation of matters to top management for timely resolution.
Submission of MIS Reports
- Actively engage in Lead response management and communication to make them sales- ready
- Co-ordinate for Digital Marketing activities like LinkedIn Posts, Cold emails etc.
- Participate in sales meetings & maintain sales tracker
- Maximize business opportunities by promoting services offered by the company to existing clients
- Identify & Onboard new reseller partners
- Plan Business Development Activities
- Co-ordinate with Vendors
- Demonstrate solution to the clients
- Achieve quarterly Sales targets
Candidates with Enterprise IT sales or have prior work experience in an IT company would be preferrable.
We are a rapidly growing SaaS Software Company looking for a Sales Associate who can help
build a portfolio of new accounts and manage the relationships with existing clients to create
new business for the company.
As part of the Sales team, your work will include but shall not be limited to:
● You will be responsible for actively and professionally managing the entire sales cycle
from lead generation, lead management, arranging appointments, software
demonstrations, preparing proposals and presentations, and negotiating and closing the
● Research prospective customers and industries where our software can be a good
● Create and manage a strong sales pipeline
● Identify leads at CXO, VP and Manager level
● Contact and follow up with prospective clients via multiple channels and schedule online
● Understand client requirements and suggest ways in which our software can be helpful
● Give presentations and demonstrations of our software
● Create proposals, follow up with the client's post demo session, understand and answer
all the follow-up questions
● Work with technical resources who can assist in the analysis and consultation process
● Close leads and help start with the software implementation activities
● Ensure correct billing and invoicing
● Manage client communication and expectations
● Regularly follow up with the clients to seek feedback on our product and service
● Understand business requirements of existing clients and cross-sell complementarily
products and services
● Plan and execute sales activities that will ensure sales growth objectives
● Attend and represent the Company at local and national exhibitions and meetings
Desired Candidate Profile
● Proven work experience of 1-3 years in SaaS Sales preferably
● Excellent relationship building and communication skills - comfortable with CxO level
You’re assertive, empathetic, flexible, active listener, and persuasive
● You are a public speaker, polished presenter with a service-oriented focus
● You’re a self-starter with the ability to build relationships, communicate product
knowledge, and close deals quickly
● You have a proven track record in cultivating new relationships with customers, translating their business goals into solutions
Bachelor's or Master’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field
Step 1: If the job description interests you, please try to solve the assignment mentioned in the
Step 2: Submit your assignment on the email ID mentioned in the assignment document
Step 3: We’ll review the assignment. If found suitable, we’ll schedule a video interview via
Step 4: We’ll take a 30 to a 60-minute video interview
Step 5: After the interview, if we think you’ll be able to do the work as per this job description,
we’ll confirm it with you
Step 6: If you are keen to join us, you can accept the offer and join as soon as you can! It is a full-time work-from-office role from our office in Malad West, Mumbai (near Infinity Mall on Link
Cointab Software Private Limited is a Mumbai-based startup that provides automated reconciliation software to some of the largest companies in India to help them reconcile their
financial data as well as prepare financial and analytical reports and MIS.
at NxtGen Datacenter & Cloud Technologies Pvt. Ltd
• The candidate must create unique and compelling value propositions to large enterprise accounts, decision-makers clearly grasp the short and long-term business and financial value of a NxtGen relationship.
• The candidate can develop, own & execute business plans specific to Enterprise accounts assigned.
• The candidate must collaborate with various stakeholders within large enterprise Accounts to execute the business plan.
• The candidate must track/create a pipeline, close deals, and achieve revenue goals for the future.
• The candidate must enable partner stakeholders by educating them on NxtGen value proposition.
• The candidate can act as the ambassador for assigned enterprise Accounts.
• The candidate must focus on long term strategy while handling tactical business activities.
Base location- Bangalore / Mumbai / New Delhi
JOB TITLE/HEADLINE: Business Development Manager / AVP/VP
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full time, permanent.
REPORTING TO: Sales Head
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We're looking for a results-oriented incumbent who will be responsible for identifying new corporate for selling our credit products.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
As a team member of FatakPAY’s, you will:
- Generate Leads & Connect with New Customers and pitch Fatakpay offerings
- Able to Give Sales Pitch to Decision Maker from Corporate, Level of client interaction- CFO, Finance Controller, Finance Manager, Co-Founders, HR Head, HR Manager, Purchase Head, etc
- Strategize on Key Account Acquisition and build long term relationships with key stake holders
- Training and mentoring of new joiners on end-to-end product knowledge
- Selecting and participating in events and conferences to reach the approach the key decision makers
- Providing support in managing escalation from clients to resolve their concerns and addressing queries (customer advocacy) from other departments for a smooth ride for customer’s diverse issues
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Experience of 5-8 years of in role of HRMS Sales/ Corporate Sales/ Corporate Salary Accounts
- Experience in Fintech domain either Payments or lending, Banking, NBFCs is preferred
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication
- Excellent teamwork skills
YOU WILL LOVE WORKING WITH FATAKPAY BECAUSE:
- We value balance. We are committed to providing an environment in which you can balance great work with a great life.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here
- Multicultural workplace. A multicultural and diverse team of colleagues from different states.
- An opportunity to wear many hats
- An entrepreneurial crew that supports risk, intuition, and frequent experimentation
- The opportunity to make an impact in a transformative industry
- An opportunity to build and lead a highly talented and driven team
OTHER PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Progressive and flexible work hours that match your personality and lifestyle.
- Compensation could include stock options for significant upside.
- Health benefits
- Cool gadgets and swags
- Attractive wellness programs
- Competitive performance bonus
- Paid sick leave
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Career development training.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Fatakpay Digital Private Ltd (Fatakpay) is a digital-only lending platform that provides short-term personal loans (STPL) through QR-based credit lines. It was founded by a team of four IIT- B, Erasmus University alum and with 70+ years of combined experience in Tech and Finance.
The solution provides a 100% digital and paperless quick, transparent and secure way to transact in multilingual format with a ‘scan now, pay later’ facility and easy repayment options.
We're a company that strongly believes in teamwork, design, creativity and tech. We love to build the best possible Financial Tech products that make the world a better place.
at Fairdeal Realtors Pvt Ltd
- Handle Clients queries and their requirements of Commercial property
- Sell real estate Commercial properties to Corporate & HNI clients
- Show client different available option of properties
- Send proposals to client
- Build Relationship with HNI & Corporate clients.
- Go for meetings and inspections with clients
- Database management related to Clients and Properties.
- Report on the deals under various stages of progress with their status.
- Achieve Monthly / Annual Business targets of self and team.
- Close prospective Clients and ensure Collections.
- Other ELPC activities
We are making India's e-commerce businesses successful by giving them the power of Amazon prime like logistics. Modern eCommerce consumers want same & next-day delivery. But the infrastructure in India can’t keep up. 80% of eCommerce parcels outside Amazon reach customers in 5-10 days.
• India eCommerce demand is highly fragmented, yet 90% of brands ship from a central warehouse
• If platforms & brands don’t offer prime-like shipping timelines, customers don’t buy
• High fixed investments, rigid contracts & tech complexity makes prime-like fulfillment infrastructure inaccessible to online brands
Enter WareIQ. WareIQ allows eCommerce companies to compete with Amazon service levels by bringing their average timelines from 5-10 days to next day.
• We're a software-only platform that connects a nationwide network of fulfillment centers and last-mile couriers centralizing all tools in a single platform
• Ownership of logistics SLAs by WareIQ fulfillment experts
• Micro-fulfillment model billed on usage with no minimum
• Onboarding in 7 days vs 3-6 months
WareIQ is backed by leading global investors including Y Combinator, Funders Club, Flexport, Pioneer Fund, Soma Capital, and Emles Venture Partner.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- The Business development management team is responsible for the acquisition of new Partnership opportunities.
- This position will be responsible for helping our prospective clients make purchase decisions to best suit their business needs.
- The Business Development Manager would be required to plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts.
- This Position involves interacting with clients and our services department
- If you have prior experience in either sales, service or marketing, it is an added advantage since you will understand what the customer needs
- Maintain existing business with brilliant rapport and trust amongst clientele
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2 - 4 years' prior industry-related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Ideal candidate has outstanding business acumen, an outgoing personality, confident and excellent presentation, and communication skills.
- The candidate should have patience and charm to deal with all types of customers.
- The candidate should be able to put across ideas and solutions in a clear concise manner.
- The candidate should be able to learn and adapt the product into their conversations with ease.
- Prior experience in either the sales or services departments is preferred.
at techizer tech solution pvt. ltd.
Job Location: Borivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Qualification: Graduate (IT/Pharma - Mandatory)
- Cold Calling/ Lead Generation.
- Meeting The Clients/Visiting Potential Customers For New Business
- Understanding the Requirements of Clients.
- Presenting To Them All The Services Provided By Our Company Along With Seniors
- Providing Customers With Quotations
- Negotiating And Providing With The Terms And Conditions Of The Agreement And Close Sales
- Coordinating With The Clients And The Execution Team
- Maintaining/ Retaining Present Clients
- Gather Market And Customer Information And Provide Feedback On Buying Trends
- Identify New Markets And Business Opportunities
- Contribute To Team Effort By Accomplishing Related Results As Needed
- Review Your Own Sales Performance To Team Leader
Publicly Listed Ad-tech platform
Our client is among the rare success stories of Indian tech companies that are publicly listed. They are a pioneer in the adtech space and have built up market leadership at the global level serving fast growing digital native companies with the ability to do better audience targeting and get more ROI on their ad spends.
As a Sales Development Representative, You will be highly motivated, detail-oriented, sales professional who will be central to expanding Company’s presence in new as well as least penetrated markets. You will be supporting the Inside Sales Head by building a sales pipeline that translates into viable opportunities and supporting the newly formed Inside Sales group.
What you will do:
- Developing and curating target account & prospect lists.
- Managing a high volume of daily outreach to prospects across multiple channels to land meetings.
- Creating highly effective and personalized outreach campaigns.
- Connecting with prospective customers to understand their needs/business priorities before transitioning the lead to Inside Sales Head.
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities in target markets for Company’s programmatic platform.
- Continuously innovating on new ways to reach decision-makers of target accounts.
- Owning and hitting/exceeding monthly leads and meeting targets.
- Maintaining an accurate and updated CRM.
What you need to have:
- Strong passion for Sales with an Analytical & Entrepreneurial mindset
- Outstanding interpersonal as well as Written & Verbal communication skills alongside research capabilities
- Appetite to learn new skills and tools required for the job
- Ability to communicate, present, and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Ability to work comfortably across a disparate set of global cultures
- Should be comfortable to work in US time zone.
at Uber9 Business Process Services Pvt Ltd
The key responsibilities are to focus on building clientele, signing partnerships with professionals, extracting business from Business partners and cross-selling LIBRA
I Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
II Length of Experience
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
• Experience of 3-5 years of B2B of solution enablement or account management experience.
• Ruthless at time management and timely delivery of tasks allocated
• Must have previous SaaS Sales Experience.
• Strong Business Development & consultative selling skills.
• Passionate people who want to hustle and can handle ambiguity
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to persuasively communicate
recommendations and effectively champion customer needs.
• History of consistently exceeding KPIs, revenue targets and companygoals
• Ability to resolve problems, adapt, and grow quickly as we create the Client Successorganization
• Comfort with making presentations and managing with CXO level stakeholders at client
• Excellent organization, projectmanagement and timemanagementskills and ability to take initiative
As an Enterprise Growth Partner, you will be responsible for market mapping and new business
development. Being a part of the team you will be entrusted to identify, pitch, negotiate and
onboard new clients. You will work on game-changing ideas, use deep business insight and market
knowledge to play a critical role in bringing prospects through the full sales cycle. You will be aligned
with an Enterprise Partnership Manager who will guide you to deliver on core responsibilities.
• Have a deep understanding of the product/ platform and highlight relevant features/functionality
basis the Client’s specific business needs.
• Develop a quality pipeline and lead new Customer Acquisitions.
• Making effective sales presentations based on the needs of the prospects and handling negotiations
• Ensure business target achievement: Pipeline building, Client conversion, Onboarding and Revenues
• Manage customer expectations through cross-functional interactions & ensuring that deliverables
• Develop excellent relationships with key clients, providing support during implementation,
onboarding, troubleshooting any product issues or concerns.
• Return important customer data and insights to the Product team, with the goal of influencing
internal strategy and securing the success of Onsurity Technologies for Business customer base.
• Deliver and exceed strategic goals and committed targets by responding with a quality pipeline
Whom we are looking:
We are looking for “No Matter What” Sales mavericks to join our amazing team in Mumbai. To be successful in this role you need to show loads of initiative and a drive to contribute to a team producing outstanding work. This is a fantastic career defining opportunity filled with variety, challenges and autonomy.
To be successful in this role, you will have
- Degree in Computer Science/any stream, Masters in Marketing and Sales
- High energy Selling aptitude with a natural flair to meet people
- Ability to create and deliver high impact presentations
- Excellent assertive and pleasant communication skills,
- Logical analytical and inference skills, ability to show the “big benefits
picture” to prospects;
- Negotiation skills for a win-win deal for both-Prospect and MOBtexting
- Identify differentiators to present solution/concept to rope in small, medium& large enterprises.
- Create a continuous funnel across the sales cycle
- End to end Sale cycle responsibility from Lead Generation to successful closure through ColdCalling
- Strategic Account Management of key clients for penetrative cross andupselling, for long term Client retention
- Create Referral strategies to mine for new business references from satisfiedclients.
- Client Demos to close the deal.
- Evolve different calling scripts and follow up methodologies.
- Understand client need and customize pitch a relevant product/solution
- Ability to cope with competitive high-pressure business demands
- Achieve Sales Targets
- Communicate with Delivery Teams as a bridge for seamless Customerexperience toclients and MOBtexting.