Effective communication Jobs in Ahmedabad
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using right methods/tools
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Keep records of customer interactions
- Making calls on Decline Users and understanding the reason behind it
- Converting of Decline users to business.
- Generating leads for the business via online or offline mode
- Making more people aware about the product
- Reaching out to customers and make them Register and avail the loan.
- Expanding the business by Marketing and Branding
- Making 200 + connected calls everyday
at Genius Placement Services
SALARY : 15K TO30K
LOCATION : MOTERA,AHMEDABAD
ONLY FEMALE CANDIDATE PREFRRED
FIXED SALARY PLUE INCENTIVES
5:30PM TO 2:30 AM
- Acquiring a deep understanding of our tech product, CKKA Lite.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Deliver appropriate presentations on products
- Create frequent reviews and reports of sales
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
at Genius Placement Service
Country : Usa
Work profie : calling to usa customer for providing them logistic & transportation solution.
Location : Thaltej, Ahmedabad
Salary budget : 23000 to 27000
Skills : Good communication in english language
Shift time : 5.30 pm to 2.30 am
Product : logistic
Education : ssc
Gender : male
Interview type : personal
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹27,000.00 per month
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
at Appitsimple infotek Pvt. Ltd.
Headquartered in Ahmedabad, Appitsimple is better known for its innovative "Digital Products" - SoftwareSuggest and CallHippo. It is an IT company that has been revolutionizing & simplifying the way organizations do business since Jan 2014.
We are a growing team of 150+ professional experts coming from diverse backgrounds who have keen expertise in dealing with Digital Products. A flexible work environment, a high level of empowerment, involvement in the company's business decisions, leadership development through mentoring, skills development initiatives are the big takeaways at Appitsimple Infotek.
Appitsimple is looking for a highly resourceful EA to CEO with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Managing an active calendar of appointments of the CEO
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and internal departments
- Taking MOM and working closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
- Maintain and take care of organization data.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with employees
- Expert-level is written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
at iTech Ecommerce Pvt Ltd
➢ Attend Sales meetings with client.
➢ Client Account Handling.
➢ Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
➢ Preparing daily sales report and send it to the senior manager.
➢ Primary goal is to ensure customer satisfaction.
➢ Help clients in increasing their business
➢ Ensure customers get accurate and timely updates and all their queries get resolved.
➢ Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance, recommending profit and service improvements.
- Good understanding of marketplace seller panels
- Good understanding of Shopify and backend
- Overall co-ordination of all orders, vendors and supply chain backend
- Work with Operation Manager on regular basis
- Prepare bi-weekly reports
- Customer Analytics
- Constantly cross verify payment gateway settlements
- Handle operational queries, dispatches and on time customer success