Marketing & Communication Jobs in Mumbai
Company website: https://www.neulife.com/
INNOVERTUS NUTRITION TECHNOLOGIES INDIA PVT.LTD. is the leading Indian company in the field of sports nutrition products and dietary supplements. Incorporated over a decade ago, we are pioneers in introducing the concept of sports nutrition as well as educating the mass about the need to be fit and healthy, thus facilitating and educating the mass to choose investing to live a healthy lifestyle.
This role directly reports to the Founder. You will play a significant part in shaping the future of a super early stage, fast-growing, profitable, and potentially disruptive startup.
Digital marketing manager responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget, and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity.
To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams, agencies and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online marketing channels.
You Should Apply If You Have:
- MBA degree in advertising or marketing
- Proven working experience in digital marketing. At least 5+ years
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of google analytics
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords & FB Ads Manager campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Tracking and improving search results on Google Search pages
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Flexible work hours, Work from home and holidays policy
- Open and collaborative work culture
- Competitive salary
Please apply with below details in your resume:
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Earliest joining period (In days)
Role Details :
We are looking for dynamic, open-minded self-starters who enjoy Business Leadership
roles and would like to build a Category in an extremely fast-growing healthcare e-
commerce company impacting millions of Indians.
Key Responsibilities :
- Category Growth : Driving marketplace growth of the relevant category keeping in mind
the consumer and competition.
- PnL : Owning P&L for the relevant category in alignment with business goals. The
Category manager would be responsible for the revenue targets as well as the gross
- Selection : Responsible for merchandising, assortment planning, option plans pre-
season as well as in season to ensure that the Category is well represented
- Cross-Functional Capabilities : Should be able to fruitfully coordinate with marketing,
supply chain, cataloging, finance / commercial and other functions of the organization.
- Supervision and Monitoring of Operations : Should have prior experience or enough
knowledge & confidence to mentor / supervise merchandising operations. Inbound
planning, Cataloging monitoring & Discount monitoring etc should be managed.
- Marketing promotions : Should drive visibility plans, promotion plans and coordinate the
same between the internal marketing teams and that of the sellers
- Inventory : Forecasting product demand to ensure sustainability of the inventory, in sync
with working capital management. Developing exit strategies for unsuccessful products
- Negotiations : Ensuring that company gets best in the market deals from external
stakeholders through current market trends and awareness
- Startup Cultural Fit: willingness to learn, to innovate, to take initiative, to think beyond
conventional dogma, ability to work in a flat organisation
- Strong analytical aptitude in problem solving
- Should be good at multitasking, critical thinking, and comfortable with tactical execution
- Proven track record of finding innovative solutions to business problems
-Sell insurance policies and provide loans to potential clients/stakeholders.
-Seek out leads and new clients.
-Sell policies that protect individuals and businesses from financial loss
-Proven experience as an Insurance Sales Representative would be highly appreciated.
- Must be a target-oriented
- Take the extra mile to attract clients.
-Completed Bachelor's degree, good communication & problem-solving attitude. Knowledge about insurance plans.
-Need to have own vehicle
Own vehicle required
What you will do:
- Setting up the annual brand calendar, coordinating cross-functional activities and ensuring consistency in brand-related decisions
- Reporting on brand performance to determine ROI
- Analysing competitor brands, shopping behaviours as well as consumer trends
- Creating brand budgets
- Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to deliver high performing creatives
- Ensuring the rapid growth of the brand
What you need to have:
- MBA in Marketing from a tier 1/ tier 2 Business School
- Prior experience in working with brands in wellness/ nutrition
- Solid understanding of packaging, marketing communication, new product launch, market places etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Pangolin is a brand consultancy and creative agency. We help companies create positive change in the world by raising awareness through branding and inspiring through storytelling. We’re growing our team of creatives and strategists. Join us if you’re craving work that makes a real difference in the world, and a work culture that allows you to have a balanced life.
B2B Marketing Generalist
This role will be a mix of client management and project management. You’ll be expected to understand the client’s goals, weekly and monthly SLAs, and lead a team to delivery. Have you worked with marketing and sales teams in an integrated manner and targeted enterprise clients in different geographies across the globe? Do you understand enterprise sales cycles, buying processes, different roles? Do you have exposure to different domains, industries, marketing, and sales technologies? Do you understand the big picture better than the details? This job might be for you!
- Able to multitask independently with minimal supervision
- Naturally able to think critically and take independent decisions
- Meticulous with project documentation
- Experience with social media, digital marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and marketing analytics tools
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with agile project planning and management will be a plus
- Demonstrable B2B GTM experience that includes SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising marketing campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Ability to write/execute creative and project briefs and communicate technical info with ease.
Location and Type:
Portfolio will be checked for expertise on handling marketing communication and campaigns in the B2B domain. Please share only samples of work done by yourself end-to-end. Shortlisting will be followed by a video interview.
IT service company initiated in the year 2000 - SAP ERP
Job Description : We are looking for field Sales/ Marketing representative to develop sales strategies and should be having experience in field sales related software Product or Fresher also can apply. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas.
Preferring both Male/ Female Candidate
Responsibilities and Duties
- Cold calling and generating new leads and business opportunities by identifying prospective companies
- Be creative and implement activities to contact new customers and generate new business.
- Take 100% ownership of building and creating your own pipeline.
- Follow up with new & existing leads
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Presentation Skills, Good communication skills, Client Relationships, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales and persuasion.
2. Calling and fixing meets with their heads/executives
3. Understanding user needs and creating deal structures
4. Pitching and selling proposals, closing deals