Negotiation Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
JOB DESCRIPTION - Centre sales
We take pride in letting you know that you are interviewing with the world's largest Edtech Company and the reason for our exceptional growth lies in the DNA that we have. A true Byjuite defines his/her own limits in terms of efforts and rewards. There is no bar on the amount of incentive you can earn. Average incentive earned by a BDA in the system is around 30k monthly but our best associates make even 70-80k of incentive every month apart from their fixed salary. On an average, a performing associate gets his 1st opportunity in 1.5-2 years to become a manager and head a team of 20 people. And we have seen the best of the associates can even become a manager even before completing a year.
If you are selected to join us as an applicant trainee please find below the expectations from our end.
ATP is an Applicant Training Program where selected applicants will be a part of a 6 weeks training program and on successful completion of this training program, applicants will be given an opportunity to join us as a Business Development Associate with BYJUs.
The 6 weeks of ATP is divided into 2 phases, 2 weeks of Class Room Training(CRT) and 4 weeks of On the Job Training(OJT).
PHASE 1 : Classroom Training (CRT)
The 1st 2 weeks of the CRT Phase will be conducted in the training location where we will cover the theoretical aspect of BYJU’S sales process.
You will be involved in various activities during this phase which will be rigorously evaluated by the end of 2 weeks of the CRT program.
Only the candidates who satisfactorily complete the CRT phase will be given an opportunity to start with the next phase of the training program.
PHASE 2 : On-the-Job Training (OJT)
The 2nd stage (OJT Phase) starts from the 3rd week of training for candidates who have successfully cleared the 1st phase.
Candidates will be expected to generate revenue by implementing the theoretical knowledge acquired during the first phase into practice during the final 4 weeks of the OJT phase.
Following the completion of the ATP, all input and output numbers will be closely monitored and reviewed to evaluate your eligibility to apply for the Business Development Associate (BDA) position at BYJU'S.
Only qualifying trainees will become eligible to be offered as BDAs. (Subject to approval from management). There will be additional performance incentives that will be applicable during the training program.
The entire role will be for 6 days a week(Tuesday would be an off). The assessment parameters will include performance metrics, process adherence, behavioral aspects, quality audits, and feedback from the manager/ trainer and HR Team. Upon successfully passing the training program, you become eligible to be offered the role of BDA - Centre Sales (at 8.5 LPA(5.5 fixed + 3 variable). You will be able to start the job in the offered 'Role location' only after you join the organization as a BDA
STIPEND (ATP): INR 16600 (stipend) fixed pay for the complete training program (4 weeks) Please note, The compensation would be adjusted on a pro-rata basis based on the number of days you are active in the training program.
CTC (BDA - post qualification after training): INR 7,50,000 - 8,50,000 (4.5 lakh - 5 .5 lakh fixed pay + 3 lakh performance pay) for Centre Sales *T&C (Package differs from city to city)
Hiring for PAN INDIA locations
Company - Learnyst Insight Pvt. Ltd.
Location - Bangalore
Start Date - Immediately
CTC - 4 To 7 LPA
We are Nasscom 10K startup and Amazon technology partner with many paying customers with great market traction We help educators to sell courses on their websites & mobile learning apps. We are building Shopify for education. We want to make quality education affordable, easily accessible, and engaging.
Nice, but what do we do, We provide complete technology solutions and marketing guidance required for educators to sell courses on their branded web and mobile learning apps. Using Learnyst, educators can grow their academy online. For more information, please visit https://www.learnyst.com
1. Profiling of leads basis their interests and qualifying them based on eligibility for our various offerings over phone calls and emails
2. Asking potential customers questions to ascertain their potential needs
3. Managing sales process and working on CRM
4. Identifying new channel partners/business networking
5. Working closely with the manager or assigned staff member and completing all allocated tasks.
6. Conducting website research or gathering information through various tools.
7. Updating documents and sales records
8. Reviewing sales performance
9. Observing and carrying out sales processes
10. Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
11. Keeping a log of everything learned and delivering presentations to staff and other stakeholders.
12. Work on strategies to increase digital sales.
1. Bachelors/Master's degree. (B-Tech, BE, MBA)
2. 2-5 Years of Relevant work experience in business development (mandatory)
3. Good communication & presentation skills, both verbal and written in English.
4. Sense of ownership/accountability.
5. Good knowledge of computer science or engineering is preferred.
6. Knowledge of digital marketing (Content marketing, SEO, social media marketing, etc) is a big plus.
7. Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing Demonstrated sales success.
Role Brief :
You will be maintaining and enriching Signzy’s relationships with its clientele. You will be responsible for maintaining long term relationships with customers. And be in charge of finding new business, be assigned prospects, given accounts, or a combination thereof.
What You will do :
Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients
Generate sales among client accounts, including up-selling and cross-selling
Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers
Makes sure clients receive requested Signzy products and services in a timely fashion
Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with Signzy products and services
Communicates client needs and demands to senior management
Keep records of client transactions and forecasts and tracks client account metrics
Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
Coordinate with internal cross-functional teams to ensure consistent service to multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
Scope and impact :
Product and service consultant for clients
Working with multiple Business Units
Brings together and collaborates with cross-functional teams and execute new additions and high-impact transformational initiatives
What we are Looking For :
Must have excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise in a changing environment.
Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Ability to work well with a team
A customer-oriented attitude that drives results & achieves high levels of customer satisfaction
Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution ability.
Communicates effectively-tailored messages appropriately to various stakeholders
2-3 years of experience in a client-facing or an Account Management role
Knowledge of the BFSI industry
Why Signzy :
We are inviting you to be a part of a well funded growing startup that is on a mission to create a global digital trust system with the help of technology and AI. Our mission is built alongside the pillars of respect, empathy and appreciation for our Signzy team. We are firm believers in team effort and collaboration. At Signzy, our leaders and managers provide ample room for growth by giving equal opportunity to everyone.
Immediate joiners highly preferred.
2-6 years of experience is a must
Should be hands on in all aspects of IT Recruitment
1-3 Years of experience in APAC hiring.
Searching for and Approaching Suitable Candidates. Running Job Ads To Attract Applicants.
Managing the Interview, Assessment, and Shortlisting Processes.
Maintaining a Database.
Preferably from corporate hiring background.
Coaching and Mentoring Junior Recruiters.
Excellent communication skills are mandatory.
Good team player.
Bachelors or Equivalent
Location: Kaikondrahalli, Sarjapur Road Bangalore
Position Type : Fulltime
Qualification: Any Graduate (UG) Or Post Graduate (PG) (any 2 courses 75%, 1 60%) Or (all courses 60%)
Role and Responsibility - Inside Sales Executive
Able to identify prospects
Able to pitch products and services
Driven by targets and motivated to do sales
Outbound calling on data collected through lead generation activities / secondary data sources
Daily follow-ups on older leads and work on new leads
Good networking skills
Able to make 120-150 calls a day
Working days 6 days
Language preference: English and Hindi Or English + 2 regional language
The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. They should be confident with building new client relationship and maintaining existing ones. They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills.
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
- Manage sales pipeline
- Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
- Bachelor's degree 3+ years in sales industry
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing Demonstrated sales success
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- CRM experience is preferred
Vedantu is India's leading Online tutoring company which enables students to learn LIVE with some of
India's best-curated teachers. It’s a fast-growing EdTech start-up with an outreach to over 1 million
students spread across 1000+ cities from 30+ countries. Vedantu is founded by IITian friends who have
been teachers themselves with over 13 years of teaching experience. It caters to 6th grade to 12th grade, prepares students for school boards, and competitive examinations, and has co-curricular courses.
About the Role :
The academic Counselor is the face of Vedantu for all our students & parents and will help them understand
how to leverage the Vedantu Platform for their learning.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Will have to do consultative outbound calls & follow-up calls daily with prospective students & their parents.
Fix appointments and conduct demo sessions daily with prospective students & their parents.
Understand Customer profiles & learning problems to explain the implications of ineffective learning methods and create a need for Vedantu course offerings through a structured Counseling Session with the student and the parents.
Handle Objections and Price Negotiationnegotiations to generate Sales Revenue.
Learn/ Upgrade one’s Product Knowledge, Sales Skills, and market understanding to achieve and exceed growing Sales target(s).
Desired Profile of the candidate:
Should be proficient in English and Hindi.
Comfortable working with 6 days (Monday off) in a Fast-Paced Environment.
The Candidate should have a laptop with functional audio/video plugins.
In Addition to salary, there would be monthly Incentives based on Sales Performance
Minimum Qualification - Must be a Graduate
APPLY HERE = https://r.ripplehire.com/s/bp24C
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver at heart who thrives in a team environment. You will help manage and oversee relationships with new and existing partners through high-touch networking, lead generation, and market research.
- Own the entire proposal process: identify customeR needs, develop win themes, and produce complete proposals
- Assess the competitive landscape and track key market trends and developments
- Provide administrative support as well as excellent customer service and smooth communications
- Maintain the database using your organizational skills to streamline processes and clean up the data
- Cold calling
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
Our sales Engineer focuses on Technical presentations as they provide our clients with an opportunity to know about Tridac Products.
This position allows you to build new clients for the organization, and build rapport and trust in both yourself and the company. Our top sales professionals are passionate and driven to produce top results, all the while maintaining integrity.
The position holder will be an individual contributor, responsible to drive sales activities within the assigned region
- Qualify Leads with demonstrating case studies effectively to prospective clients.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings with prospective clients and discover potential collaboration opportunities.
- Connect with clients and address their needs effectively by collecting requirements to a high degree of detail.
- Drive business deals towards successful closure
- Liaise with Legal and Business teams for the quick closure of agreements and client onboarding
- Ensuring smooth handover of SOW to the delivery team
- Create presentation and sales decks for the pitching process
- Assisting in creating, planning, and implementing sales strategy and business development initiatives.
- Working closely with the marketing team to ensure that the efforts are in alignment with the sales strategy
- Research on market dynamics, competition, and clients
- Identify potential prospects by analysing markets/domains and track potential prospective clients
- 1-4 years of experience
- Any graduate degree
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to handle pressure and deadline requirements with minimum hand-holding.
- Be able to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Passionate, diligent, and motivated toward achieving targets
- Willingness to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software
- Have a flavor for design and sales
- Experience related to selling design services
- Sound judgment and ability to analyze opportunities and information
- Experience in negotiation and persuasion
- Business development with new customers and maintaining existing relationships with allocated customers.
- Meeting customers and presenting capabilities to develop business and follow-up on open issues & RFQ generation
- Understanding and interpreting customer requirements. Developing solutions with Engineering & production team to customers
- Quote making – Working with Engineering & SCM to get costing and calculate quote to customers based on set guidelines and keeping Winnability is key requirement
- Negotiating for finalization of Purchase order and contract terms
- Coordinate with Inside sales (customer support) after-sales support services to customers
- Timely payment collections.
- Key account management for large accounts
- Analyzing costs and sales and preparing reports.
- Maintain customer database with contact details of various stake holders at customer place
- Creating opportunities from customers for custom made solutions & custom made products
- Products and projects mapping for the customers
- Creating competition information
Experience Required: -
4 year experience required
Business Location: -
No 19/3, Srinivasa Indusrial Area Konanakunte Post, Kanakapura Main Road. Bangalore- 560062
Salary: ₹6,00,000 -8,00,000 ₹ per year
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Provident Fund
Thank you for your interest in Hey Coach. We are a bunch of talented folks who have been solving a core problem in the education space. We are always on the look out for smart people who are energetic and willing to grow. We call these people 10x employees, because they bring in 10x energy, 10x growth and 10x fun when they join the team. As a startup, we tend to offer high quality work in a lot of domains. I personally feel that this is a ground to learn, experiment and grow. The sky is the limit :)
For this role, prior experience in Business development or Sales will be helpful but is not mandatory.
- Reach out to potential leads over phone calls and help them with their queries.
- Enable us to set the right processes for students and coaches.
- Understand the customer mindset and bring in feedback to improve our offerings.
- Take end to end ownership of onboarding a new customer, and experiment and learn in the process.
- Drive our efforts in business development, sales and marketing.
Founder, Hey Coach
Consult managers to gather inputs on manpower requirements and job objectives
Write and post job descriptions on career websites, linkedin other job portals
Source candidates through databases, job portals, social media and networking
Conduct phone interviews
Schedule interviews and follow-ups with the candidates
Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires
Sarcon is a leading edge VIrtual Events company. We are looking for a driven, result-oriented, seasoned sales executive to accelerate growth.
You would be responsible for the international sales of our B2B SAAS products. The products are cloud based and can be sold remotely in any geography.
- Reach out to prospects via LinkedIn, Email, Calls etc
- Set up Appointments, and present product demo
- Send over proposals and successfully close deals
- Take ownership of your sales pipeline and maintain meticulous logs of sales activity
- Guide customer into customer success in partnership with the Customer Success team
- We work in the event technology space so connections with event organizers/ event managers is a big plus.
- Prior experience with B2B Software sales - a must.
- Bonus - Prior experience in managing teams
- You must atleast have 4 years of experience in B2B SaaS sales experience or have connections in the events space to be considered.
Role and responsibilities:
- Develop recruitment goals and objectives.
- Develop sustainable recruiting strategy based on our goals and needs.
- Source passive candidates
- Search resume databases for the most fit candidates
- Communicate with Hiring Managers
- Determine the effectiveness and success of current recruiting plans and strategies.
- Write and proofread job descriptions.
- Recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Build talent networks to find qualified active and passive candidates.
- Use multi-channel approach to recruit.
- Evaluate which sources bring best candidates.
- Identify key recruiting KPIs.
- Plan and implement a Recruitment Marketing and Employer Branding strategy to attract high quality applicants.
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Interview candidates following company's rules and regulations.
- Adhere to laws, rules, and regulations.
- Adhere to personal data privacy regulations.
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment activities.
- Responsible for hiring decisions Offer Negotiation / DOJ negotiations / Notice period Negotiations with candidates.
- Rich experience in technical/Non-technical hiring across all levels (junior, middle & senior)
JTC provides software solutions to enterprises across the world. We believe that we can only succeed if and only if we have a passionate driven, and capable team. People are at the core of who we are.
We are looking for a person who will be responsible to understand our core values and translate them to create a workplace where our team feels proud to come to work every day.
- Implement recruiting strategies to find the right person for each role in the organization, keeping diversity and inclusion as core values. This includes various activities such as sourcing candidates, scheduling interviews, and onboarding prospective team members.
- Build the company's brand as a strong engineering company by holding hackathons, engaging with various local engineering groups, and other related initiatives.
- Support HR functions (5% to 10%) when needed.
- You are passionate and driven to build a great team.
- You are someone who cares deeply about people and demonstrates deep empathy for team members of all backgrounds.
- You have a willingness to roll up your sleeves and help the team get work done.
What you'll gain:
- The ability to exercise creativity and leadership in your work.
- The chance to build a great team that is on a mission to make the world a better place.
- A team of highly selective, ambitious, and innovative co-workers.
Perks and Benefits:
- Remote Friendly: You can work from place of your choice, including one time work from home setup reimbursement at the time of joining.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance: INR 3L health insurance with a wide hospital coverage that covers your spouse, children and parents (with existing pre-conditions), including access to remote on call doctors.
- Workation: Annual off-sites every year, fully paid, for the team to get together for a week to work and play.
- Learning Opportunities: Access to best trainings for learning and skill advancements.
- Time Offs: 12 paid leaves, 6 leaves per year on top of National and Regional holidays.
- Paid Parental Leave: 6 months maternal and 1 month paternal.
For Only candidates from Bangalore:
Fresher can also apply.
The key responsibilities that the Relationship Manager:
- Convert lead/prospect into a Customer for the organization. Touch base with clients.
- To identify potential clients who are keen on investing in new property.
- Meeting clients and co-ordinate with them at regular basis and assist with site visit with clients. Address their queries
- Establish cordial relationship with internal customers, clients and developers.
- Site visit with clients, Completion and submission of necessary forms
- Assisting the clients in formalities and documentation.
Attributes we are looking for:
- Willing to travel within Bangalore.
- Spoken communication skills and excellent articulation of thoughts.
- Self-Driven and Highly Motivated
- Be Open Minded & Coachable:have a quest to continuously rise up to be the best version of yourself
- Collaboration skill: Willing to work together in a team
- Agility and Adaptability:Change is going to be new constant
- Service Orientation:Calm and address a concern of client
- Problem solving:This is the most vital job skill any profession demands
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings/demos with potential clients and understand their business
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and follow up in making websites live
- Collaborate with technical team on resolving customer issues
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams
- Form alliances and partnerships in the eCommerce ecosystem
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role for at least 2 years
- Experience in eCommerce/SAAS/Fintech/Tech industries
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their concerns
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Graduate from any stream with relevant experience is preferred
- Develop, drive and execute comprehensive search strategies designed to recruit mid to senior and niche candidates. (i.e. competitive research, networking, direct sourcing, etc.)
- Identify and engage with both passive and active talent through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn, social media, and creative search techniques
- Manage candidate pipelines and campaigns
- Work across varying technical skill sets for multiple requisitions and prioritize workload based on business needs
- Maintain pipeline funnel metrics and performance indicators
- Relevant experience of minimum 2 years in Technical / IT Recruitment
- Sourcing for product based firms / tech start-ups is a plus
- Can-do attitude to achieve your individual and organizational goals
- Enthusiasm to approach new people and educate them about the opportunities with us.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, work environment with razor-sharp focus on meeting and exceeding hiring goals, and operating with minimal day-to-day supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Technical Recruiter / HR Executive
Notice Period: 30 days / Immediate Joining
Banyan Data Services (BDS) is a US-based IT Managed Services company focused on the Data Services, DevOps, and Cloud services to support Enterprise Applications, headquartered in San Jose, California USA.
We are looking for an HR Executive/Manager to join our India team based out of Bangalore. This team focuses on the most innovative and emerging data infrastructure management and DevOps tools to support highly scalable and available infrastructure and Cloud platforms.
It’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a rocket ship startup run by a world-class executive team. You will be given high-level exposure to work with the executive team and to be part of the cutting-edge solutions and services we offer that address next-gen data evolution challenges.
3 - 7 years of experience in Technical Recruiting /Staffing experience/HR Operations
Excellent interpersonal, presentation, written, verbal, and negotiation skills
Effectively utilizes recruiting tools including networking through social media outlets, professional affiliations, job boards, database searches, etc
Technical Staffing initiatives including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation and welfare benefits, training and development, records management
Background working at a small to mid-sized technology startup in a high growth stage
Must possess critical thinking, strong planning, time management, and organizational skills
Ability to prioritize tasks to meet individual and business goals.
Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
Must be diversity Oriented to work effectively with people regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, or job type
Competitive drive & strong work ethic, “whatever it takes” attitude.
Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business administration, finance, IT, or related field
Strategically advise and work with company leadership for building an amazing team. From attracting and hiring the right people, to creating programs that will engage and cultivate their talents once hired, to implementing team building and retention strategies to keep them engaged, you will lead the charge to create and implement these programs and initiatives.
Demonstrates competency in the execution of the full life cycle recruitment process (source, screen, submit, pipeline, etc.), policies and guidelines, and client service objectives.
Hands-on experience utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter and Boolean search preferred
Writing job descriptions and screening applications for competency with the hiring requirements.
Scheduling and keeping tracking of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
Demonstrates a proficient understanding of the business and industry; can effectively build relationships with candidates to create and sustain a pipeline for future positions. Can utilize established networks to anticipate and meet client requests.
Payroll processing for all employees.
Lead and inspire in all areas of the people services. We’re looking for someone with a high degree of emotional resilience, ethics, thoughtfulness, and positivity for this role as you’ll be looked at as a leader amongst the team.
Strategically advise company leadership for all things related to people services as well as a generalist who is seen as the point of contact within the company for all people services.
Understand our company services, technology stack and work with the technology team leader to align our recruitment practice for the effective hiring process.
Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
Must be flexible to work on the office timings and off-hours to accommodate the multi-national teams
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Publishing Executive you’ll help others to achieve their goals by using your familiarity with the mobile games industry. You'll be reviewing the games submissions for the Publishing department and communicate with the external developers to give them feedback about their application.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m like a coach, I find the most talented developers and help them to fulfil their dream of having a hit game on the market.”
What you will really be doing
- Finding high quality mobile game developers/studios
- Establishing and maintaining an excellent and trusting relationship with the external teams
- Analysing the games submitted with our experienced team and giving feedback to the developers to improve them and make them more successful.
- Coach the developers on all aspects of the game, latest trends, etc.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- At least 6 months of experience within a relevant area for the role (external relations, sales, analysis, game design, game development, etc.).
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, presentation and negotiation skills
- Passion for games and knowledge of the mobile games industry
- Ideally you should have game design/development knowledge so you can suggest improvements to the developers who submit their games
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Role Must Have's
- Startup Hiring Experience in both Tech and Non Tech domains
- 2 years + Experience
- Demonstrated experience in closing mid and senior roles at startups
- Demonstrated experience in using LinkedIn recruiter, GitHub, and social media channels for recruiting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Nice to Have: Computer Science Academic Background
- Build an effective candidate pipeline through Inbound/Outbound sourcing channels with minimal dependency
- Co-ordinate for interview panel, schedule interviews, and run debriefs efficiently
- Be able to recruit active/passive candidates for Tech roles
- Possess strong ability to pre-screen interview candidates
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and ongoing relationship management
- Communicate well with the hiring manager and stakeholders to ensure an effective interview process.
Behaviors & Experiences
- Independently Driven
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects, and client relationships
- High Learning Agility
- Extraordinarily Conscientious
2. Build relationships with existing customers
3. Cultivate new leads within the sales territory
4. Travel throughout the territory and visit customers on a recurring basis
5. Use scripts to provide information about products features, prices, demo etc. and present their benefits
6. Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
7. Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions
8. Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
9. Monitor the companys industry competitors, new products, and market conditions.
The Business Development Executive is responsible for generating leads, advancing the sales process, closing new business, and achieving/assisting in the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas. The Business Development Executive will conduct research to identify leads and reach business targets through telephone, email, and in person. This individual will also actively participate in the planning and execution of company marketing activities providing vital input based on his/her interactions with prospects.
- Coldcall prospects that are generated by external sources of lead.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
- Identify decision-makers within targeted leads to begin the sales process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within the client base.
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to other team members
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Ensure followup by passing leads to appropriate team members with callstoaction, dates,
complete profile information, sources, etc.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
- Make outbound followup calls to existing clients via telephone and email crosssell and
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and
- prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database.
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
- Hands-on with CRM ( eg; Hubspot, Zoho)
- Managing the meetings on Zoom, Microsoft Teams
- Hands-on with the email campaigns & sales tools.
- Public Cloud and Analytics sales background
- University or college degree in Communications, Marketing, or an acceptable combination of
education and experience.
- Five years of direct work experience in a sales or telesales capacity.
- Best to have - Microsoft Azure & Big Data – AI Offerings
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects, close deals, and achieve sales quotas
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, precall planning, call control, account
development, and time management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision-makers.
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to travel and attend sales events or exhibits.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Experience with customer relationship management software.
- Some travel may be required
- Ability to attend and conduct the presentation
New patient assessments, creating care plans, doing regular follow-ups.
Help accident victims, medical patients, and chronically disabled people maintain and improve their physical well-being by designing, implementing, and supervising custom treatment plans.
Supervise patients' health progress and make adjustments to treatment plans as needed.
Help patients maintain or restore flexibility, strength, and range of motion
Help people affected by injury, illness or disability through movement and exercise, manual therapy, education and advice.
They maintain health for people of all ages, helping patients to manage pain and prevent disease.
Maintaining electronic medical records and sharing with other specialties or HOD when required.
Developing protocols for assessment and management.
Maintaining patient database and service details.
Constantly updating knowledge and practical skills in the field of rehabilitation.
Training customer care and sales and marketing team regarding the product.
Assist in implementing and standardizing treatment and assessment protocols.
Role and Skill of Physiotherapy **
Willingness to work for a Home Care environment.
Need to focus on restoring physical function.
Need to be sensitive to the patients' needs and disabilities and must have excellent communication and motivational skills.
Create positive impact in the prevention of subsequent acute events and support the individual’s ability to live independently through targeted interventions aimed at improving balance, strength, coordination and function.
Should personally also be physically fit enough to properly demonstrate the activities in their treatment plans and must possess strong organizational skills.
Should possess either of the areas of expertise: pain management, sports injury management, paediatric therapy, post-operative therapy, arthritis management, neuro or posture correction.
The conditions to be treated are back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, knee pain, arthritic pain, slipped disc and any other kind of sprains.
Creating an impact on overall patient experience by
Targeting the recovery of physical function of stroke patients through low risk activities resulting in high patient satisfaction.
Providing a service which reduces the risk for poor health outcomes, increases daily living and personal activity.
Why Work With Solarify?
1. Higher than market standard incentives for sales made
2. Freedom to innovate and experiment on the job
3. Gain experience of selling a high-cost, high-impact products
4. Be a part of a young team and dynamic work culture
About The Job
The person excels at nurturing and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities from new and existing customers.
- Meet sales targets for specific customer segments
- Successfully create business opportunities from new and existing customer accounts
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives and administrators
- Build rapport and establish long-term relationships with customers
> 1-3 years' quota carrying sales experience (preferably non-IT sales)
> Experience and working knowledge of CRM tools
> Demonstrable track record of achieving results
> Strong written and verbal communication
> Showcases leadership and initiative
> Effectively prioritise tasks and time
> Negotiate without getting flustered
> Showcases empathy
> High tolerance to ambiguity
Excellent Communication and motivational skills
Educate and create awareness on ecofriendly products