We're looking for a Customer support engineer to support our customers during India hours (India timings: 7-8 AM to 5 PM) with an experience of 1+ years.
We're seeking a passionate and highly driven professional with prior experience of working in a software company - Prepefrable B2B.
This role is ideal for someone who is consultative by nature and passionate about customer happiness.
1) Provide high-quality technical support over email and chat primarily to our customers across the Globe
2) Help our customers in all stages of usage of our product - during the trial, setup/configuration, and after-sales support
3) Making sure all customer issues that need resolution by the engineering team are followed through and resolved in a timely manner.
4) Keeping our Help/FAQ sections up to date.
5) Work with our engineering team to help them understand customer problems, reproduce them and fix them.
6) Work with our product team and contribute towards driving our product roadmap with real-world customer requirements
1) Very Strong written and verbal presentation/communication skills (MOST ESSENTIAL)
2) You must be great at understanding and be analyzing problems
3) You must have at least 1-year experience with customer support for a business/enterprise tool
4) You must be willing to work in the provided timings IST 7-8 AM - 5 AM)
5) You should have excellent spoken and written English communication skills
6) You should be a good writer, with the ability to help non-technical people understand technical aspects of our product. You should also be able to maintain our Help/FAQ.
7) An engineering/technical degree would be considered a strong advantage
Your current CTC and expected CTC.
There's an old saying "first you work then you play", well BlogVault is here to break that where you won't feel the difference between work and leisure because it's a free working environment with a lot of encouragement to learn an extra mile.
BlogVault is a place which you'd look out to work for. It's not just the culture, it's not just the friends you meet, it's also the work you do!
Well, you might be thinking this is a SaaS company who's growing exponentially and yet they're informal, you're right! we believe in having a relaxed work place where you can be you!
So be who you are and let's show what we are!
Come on... apply here and let's get on board!
Experience: 3-6 years
AEM, Java, Jenkins, DevOps
"Experience on Agile methodology.
- Hands on experience on AEM, JCR, Apache Sling, Apache Felix
- Develop AEM templates, components, fragments and experiences
- Work extensively in Core Java 1.8, JEE, AEM 6.2, AEM 6.1, AEM 6.0, CQ5.5, Apache CXF
- Translates business requirements into AEM specific implementation, specifications, designs, Authors content, etc.
- Make changes to AEM site content, assets, pages, workflow, etc.
- Design and build components, templates, dialogs, and workflows using the AEM architecture (Sling, CRX, OSGI, JCR)
- Diagnoses and solve technical problems related to content management such as search result accuracy, dynamic content linking, formatting, image scaling, internationalization, and personalization
- To work on agile methodology, rapid development and prototyping environment"
Good to have JDBC, ANSI SQL, Jenkins, Core Java, DevOps, Adobe AEM
Provide training on the site.
Work closely with Offsite Support / Client support team to ensure quality and timely service
Need to take full responsibility of the site and should manage issues independently.
Responsible to timely elevation of the technical problems
Should be able to help user acceptance testing
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships.
- Teamwork and leadership skills
1) Minimum 10 - 14 years of overall experience.
2) Minimum 5+ years of hands-on experience implementing Adobe AEM, AEM architecture, AEM
Application Design and Development.
3) Minimum 4-5 years of experience in design, develop and support of large-scale web application
development, AEM deployment architecture.
4) More than 7 years of Software Programming/Demand Generation experience.
5) Strong knowledge and working experience with Java development is a MUST.
7) Experience with REST, OSGi, Sling and SOAP.
8) Develop Build scripts in Gradle/Maven.
9) Proficiency with complex IT/software solutions is a must.
10) Good to have experience in either Database Marketing, Marketing Operations, or Email Marketing.
11) Strong process development skills; ability to transform best practices and prospect requirements into
highly efficient and executable business processes.
12) Excellent verbal and written communication and articulation skills.
13) Ability to apply creative thinking and sound reasoning, and to communicate effectively verbally and in
14) Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to work independently and function as a strong team player.
15) Proactive, detail-oriented and capable of handling a significant volume of work.
16) Must be able to demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, initiative.
17) Results oriented, outstanding attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines. Attention to
18) Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- Experience with client-focused solution architecture consulting, inclusive of project planning, estimating and resourcing.
- Write quality, maintainable code with extensive test coverage in a fast-paced professional software engineering environment.
- Experience in creating and maintaining dev-ops related scripts for enterprise applications.
- Experience of formal project management environments, including Agile.
- Experience in creating low level designs of the entire applications including servers, deployments and workflows.
- Has an extensive and consistent ability of delivering complex projects throughout life cycle.
- Experience managing the development and delivery of commercial websites.
- Experience managing or leading a team of multi-skilled engineers, developers and QAs.
• The Professional Services Implementation Engineer is a customer-facing role responsible for the implementation of Acqueon products.
• The successful candidate is enthusiastic and can easily communicate at all levels from business users to technical engineers.
• You will primarily work remotely but there’s opportunities to work onsite too.
• You will be a consultant and product SME as you interface with end users to assess their current processes and gather their requirements.
• You will use what you have learned to implement, configure, and test the Acqueon software in the customer’s environment.
• Understand omni channel communication technologies and their role in the contact center
• Good listening and comprehension skills.
• A natural ability to dig in and resolve technical issues in structured manner
• Have a commitment to excellence in taking care of our customers and expect the same from others
• Experience with deploying products in cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, etc.)
• Experience working with one or more Contact Center software suites such as Cisco UCCE, Amazon Connect, Nice InContact, Twilio, Avaya, or Genesys
• Previous experience with outbound contact center products is a plus
It's unpaid but I can assure you that you will get great exposure and a great environment to work in. It is a great opportunity to step into the real world. Also other benefits like LOR, certificate and offer letter after you get selected. While the internship, training will be provided by superiors.
HR, social media marketing, fundraiser, sales and marketing, youth mediathon, and videographers.
- should have good communication
- should have basic knowledge of the particular department you are interested in
- should be 12th passed
offer letter after selection
Certificate after completion.
We are seeking a Software Design Engineer with hands-on design skills and exceptional unit testing experience. This person will be responsible to design, develop and troubleshoot software programs for laboratory medical device new product development. The incumbent practices and propagates engineering practices on design principles, code quality, refactoring and unit testing.
- Prototype, design, refactor, implement, unit test Windows based software applications
- Participate in cross-functional project teams to refactor and design software
- Work with multi-discipline teams on new product introduction project while adhering to software development and source control processes
- Document software, write technical specifications for interfaces and testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field with no less than 8+ years of experience
- Expert architecting, designing and developing C++/C# based solutions
- Strong software design skills - expert in OOA/OOD development methodologies, software design principles and design patterns
- Experience in Agile development processes and philosophies.
- History of driving project execution and timely delivery while ensuring a quality focus
- Ability to work well with people and be both highly motivated and motivating
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, and often ambiguous environment where continuous improvement is a way of life
- Ability to work independently and proactively with minimal direction
Nice to Have
- Experience working with Docker / Containerization technologies is a big plus
- Experience in medical device design & development is a plus
- Experience in IVD instrumentation, such as clinical chemistry, immunoassay, hematology, urinalysis, molecular, microbiology or flow cytometry systems is a plus
- Understanding of software development processes for a regulated environment (ISO9000/FDA) is a plus
- Experience in software code and build management is a plus
- Employee need to attend the calls and help the existing customer with there queries .
- There are no Targets
- No sales
- Inbound Process.
- Pick and drop
- Rotational Shifts
- Rotational offs
- Bank Holidays offs
Freshers) Walk-In : BPO Non Voice @ Chennai
Greetings from Zealous Services ! Get Spot Offer ! Fresher in BPO Non Voice and Voice Immediate Joining.
Process : Non Voice
Job Location : Chennai, Tamilnadu
Age Limit : 18-26 Years
Qualification - Eligibility Criteria :
# Any Graduate/Diploma
# Fresher can apply with Minimum 3 Arrears
Desired Experience : 0 Years
Please Carry below documents (mandatory) :
# Updated Resume Copy
# Carry an Aadhar Xerox with you
Note: You can mention the reference as 'SOFIA HR'.
Walk-In Date : From Nov 4th to Nov 15th 2019 (Monday to Friday)
Walk-In Time : 10.00 AM to 4.00 PM only
Walk-In Venue :
No: 17/7, B Block Ground Floor,
Shafika Building, Kodambakkam High Road,
Chennai - 600034
Landmark: Near Palm Grove Hotel
Contact Person : SOFIA (HR)
This role will focus mostly on customer service and loan review to start. Ideal candidates will be extremely flexible with scheduling and willing to hustle to help get the business off the ground.
- Customer Service - Delivering efficient and friendly responses to customer across different channels (main responsibility)
- Credit Risk - Evaluate loan applications for new borrowers applying for Branch loans, find and prevent fraud (main responsibility)
- Servicing & Collections - Proactively reaching out to borrowers who have missed payments
- Product - Escalating customer feedback and IT bugs to help improve our product
- Finance - Manage refunds, repayments, and other payment processes
- General - various administrative projects as needed
- 1-2 years of previous job experience in customer service
- Passionate about our mission and our customers
- Highly entrepreneurial, proactive, and willing to get your hands dirty
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Good grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Driven by data and highly analytical, good understanding of excel preferred
- Good typing speed (ideally above 45 wpm)
- Ideal candidates will be extremely flexible with scheduling e.g. willing to work on weekends and occasionally holidays
- You are required to take an online typing speed test through the link below
- Go to http://www.typingtest.com/ to complete a type speed test.
- On the left, select English, 1 minute, and Aesop's Fables.
- Click the green "Start Test" button.
- Please upload a screen shot of your typing test results as part of your cover letter.
Apply here: https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/branchco/view/P_AAAAAAFAAGKIzCHGAVHhy1