Join a well known brand within IT Software
Excellent career development opportunities
Work alongside & learn from best-in-class talent
What you will do : - Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations - Research and analyze competitor advertising links and develop and implement link building strategy - Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code - Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
What are we looking for : - Overall 4 to 7 years of experience - 2-3 years of experience in publisher space (beauty space preferred) with + years of SEO experience - 2-3 years of experience with Google Analytics (experience with Adobe/GA preferred) - Agency experience preferred - Proficiency in MS Word and Excel - Knowledge of technical SEO (XML sitemaps, 301-redirects, canonical tags, URL structures, website hierarchy) - Knowledge of On-page SEO (meta-tag optimization, content optimization on product and category pages, blog content strategy) - Ability to guide content writers to create compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions - Knowledge of off-page strategy (deciding content topics, prioritizing categories for backlinks, analysis of off-page domains) - Ability to work independently while interacting with editorial and tech teams for SEO tasks - Ability to lead team of 3-4 analysts/executives deciding their weekly plan of action while leading strategy for the brands
About The Good Glamm Group
Whether you are in New York, Mumbai or Milan we know for all you beautiful women, most days are packed with countless plans and endless to-do lists. Friends, family, college and even colleagues vying for your time. And while you juggle all this effortlessly, we know that often you're left with barely any time for yourself.
Regardless of how busy the day may be, you shouldn't have to compromise on the way you want to look or on your glam quotient. Which is why, MyGlamm backed by one of Europe’s largest natural beauty companies, collaborated with global experts and makeup artists to bring about exciting innovations in makeup to accomplish our single, focused goal – make looking glamorous effortless!
2. Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
3. Plan and manage our social media platforms.
4. Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
6. Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
7. Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
8. Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
9. Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
10. Influencer Marketing
11. Basic knowledge of on Page & off Page SEO
12. Basic knowledge of WordPress / Shopify
13. Using Canva & basic knowledge of other video editing tools for stories etc.
14. Content writing, News Letters & Blogs14. Brand Audit & Research
16. Strategy creation, Competitive analysis & Content Research for SMM
17. Google Ads & Facebook Business Ads
Roles & Responsibilities:
·Manage company’s various online bidding profiles
·Identifying quality lead and bringing up the projects for the company
·Bidding on various portals like PPH/ GURU/ UPWORK / Freelancer and other relevant online platforms
·Handle the initial discussions and collect the strategic information about the prospects
·Understand complex project requirements and prepare proposal /bid to generate leads
·Continue prospect engagement and account management throughout the sales cycle until closure.
·Independently collaborate with the technical team for presentation with prospects.
·Scout for new bidding platforms and websites to catch out the opportunities.
Skill & Experience Required
·Excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of converting the prospect with good linguistic ability.
·Must have 1-3 years of experience in Web Development & Mobile Apps project acquisition and closure through the online bidding platforms.
·Experience with lead generation and prospect management via various online bidding platforms.
·Must have sound technical knowledge of advanced Web and Mobile technologies trending today.
·Lead generation through LinkedIn, database, and other social networks would be an added value.
·Ability to handle the sales independently or as part of a team
Assist with the development, execution, management, and measurement of digital marketing programs and campaigns that drive customer awareness, traffic, sales and retention across D2C eCommerce touchpoints
- The desired candidate must be from a D2C company.
- Strong hands-on experience in handling e-commerce platforms/websites.
- MBA- Marketing with minimum of 3 years experience in the same role.
1. Develop, propose, and execute a robust promotion plan in partnership with brand teams to drive sales on owned D2C platforms
2. Create D2C channel from scratch for a brand as well as run an existing one
3. Activate key marketing channels (social, SEM, SEO, display, email, influencer, and affiliate marketing) to drive qualified traffic
4. Utilize analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe analytics to assess and optimize the performance of sites, campaigns, and marketing channels
5. Utilize web and sales analytics data to analyze business performance and provide insights and recommendations for growth
6. Develop and propose innovative marketing programs and initiatives to grow the D2C business.
7. Effectively provide executive stakeholders with timely promotion and marketing campaign performance reports
8. Ensure content marketing and content updation on own channel to engage consumers
9. Launch a long-running program to ensure higher retention and drive repeat purchases
Experience in running D2C channels from an end-to-end perspective
Experience in data analytics and use of web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, to assess and report site and channel performance
Understanding of consumer behavior and market trends
High result orientation – getting things done on time and as per agreed-upon norms.
Good Communication Skills
Attention to detail;
Good research capabilities
We are all in the quest to create a positive movement, a movement aimed at reducing the gap between a consumer & a farmer, a movement that gives consumers access to safe & non-toxic farmer's produce, a movement that is uplifting the farmer community.
Today we are proud to say that we are connecting 1500+ farmers to urban consumers. We envisage our brand to go global soon, post creating a cemented presence in India.
We are not looking for job-seekers, we are looking for impact-creators with a go-getter attitude. We are looking for dynamic individuals who are honestly driven by the cause and are customer-obsessed, be it our end-user, farmer, vendor, or even our internal community.
- Plan, test, and execute mobile app marketing campaign and are responsible for Web/App Growth.
- Develop and execute App Store Optimization strategies
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. Mobile, blogs, and social media) to ensure brand consistency
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction
- Oversee our social media accounts
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Liaise with Product, Design teams to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies. Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
The ability to think strategically and drive execution is essential. Ideally, we are looking for a Mobile Marketing professional who has planned and managed marketing campaigns that promote a company's brand. Also worked on planning campaigns, analyzing metrics and Identifying trends.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Mobile marketing campaigns, google ad words, social media and display advertising
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B (Multivariate experiments)
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Branch,Appsflyer and others).
- Working experience with creative and marketing agencies
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad words campaigns Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Creador Designs is a graphic design company specializing in logo creation, business branding design, packaging, and website development. Founded in 2014, Creador Designs offers corporate identity design and branding services to small businesses and start-ups. Over the years, we have grown to become one of the most respected online brands for logo design, corporate identity, and web design.
We offer you the opportunity to work with leading and dynamic brands all around the world every day. We are looking for a talented individual for the position of Digital Marketing Executive. Apply to us and unleash your curiosity and challenge your ideas. As you strive to make a real difference, we'll strive to make you a better you!
Requirements and skills :
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media.
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts for Social Media Marketing and Website. (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
- Prepare promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Retaining existing clients.
We're looking for leaders with - owner's mindset, passion, and agility.
Roles and Responsibilities
Analyze and create the SEO strategy including technical and content audits, keyword research, and off-site analysis to drive keyword rankings
- Create the content strategy, bring SEO-backed ideas, and execute through a group of writers and content managers using a test and learn approach
- Conduct data analysis of campaign performance, traffic, and keyword rankings against key metrics, and present insights and learnings to the team and broader company
- Manage our link building and content outreach efforts to increase domain authority and boost performance in SERPs
- Own the technical SEO roadmap to identify and fix crawlability issues and implement an SEO-friendly content creation process
- Research and analyze keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors and top industry experts
- Incorporate SEO best practices into all marketing to improve organic rankings, traffic, and registrations
Desired Candidate Profile
Minimum 5+ years of experience in SEO managing projects from idea to implementation
- Proven results in improving organic traffic, conversion rates, and working with content to drive SEO rankings growth
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, and SEO tools like Google Search Console, Moz, BrightEdge, SEMrush, etc.
- Comfortable with technical SEO and web code best practices
This is a great next step for your career if you have
- 5-7 Years of Proven experience as an SEO Executive (or) Analyst
- Educational Background: Engineering, Master or MBA-Marketing (from reputed university)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as an internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, Ahrefs, Semrush, buzz sumo, Moz, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Time Management skills and are a team player
- Compensation:: Best in the industry.
- Job Location:: Work From Home
Managing Social Media Marketing.
Working On Google Search Engine.
Conduct Intense Research About 'Digital Quality Assurance.
Implement Concepts Of SEO, SEM, SMM.
Understand Website Concepts.
Build An Online Community.
Run A Competitive Analysis.
Writing Marketing Content to Promote Our High-Quality Digital Products.
Excellent Communication Skills
Employment Type: Internship
You are a strong networker & relationship builder
You pay great attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
Sadup Softech Private Limited is a leading Business IT Solution Providers Company. We Architect the solutions, engineer scalable & high- performing Services to meet the business challenges of our clients.
Using our Technology expertise and cross-industry experience, we drive our clients towards Digital Transformation. Our ultimate goal is to create ever-lasting value throughout the entire Digital Transformation journey achieving milestones in the competitive business world.
Thriving to make your business drive through by incorporating technology solutions for the evolving demands of your customers / clients?
Then here where we come to solve your business problems!! Reach out to us!!
Roles and Responsibilities
Immediate Hiring #SEO Analyst
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Analysing keywords and competitors By SEO techniques
- Working knowledge of search engine optimisation practices
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Multi Project Handling Experience must
Required Candidate profile
- Exp: 1 - 3
- ON page and OFF page optimisation - Experienced
- Only Immediate joiners or 15 Days